Miss Lulu Comes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Aww, yeah, Hollywood! Fuck mah ass! Ah been so bad...y'all need ta punish me!" She started to remove her skirt.

"No! Leave your clothes on! Just reach back and pull your cheeks apart. That's it! Wide apart! I'll do the rest!" I rasped, teasing at her rectum with my prick that still dripped with her mucous and saliva. She leaned forward against my chest of drawers to look out the window, just as her cousin had done two nights before, and I pulled out the bottom drawer so she could stand on its edge. Her two beautiful hands had softly separated the globes of her butt and her black asterisk flexed temptingly as my glans slowly opened it to admit my long, stiff, white intruder. Her sphincter clamped around my crown tightly and was lost from sight as I pushed in inexorably and she uttered a long, deep moan. I withdrew, leaving just the tip inside her, and gained more depth with the second push, then more with the third, until finally I was in her anus to my balls. Several flexes of my hips lodged me deeply in her colon and I wrapped her in my arms, causing her to keen and press back against me.

My left hand slithered under both sides of her halter bra to pluck at her nipples, and my right snaked down under her skirt to allow me to dig at her slit. Her bowels were alive, gripping and releasing my embedded cock with peristalsic spasms, and my fingers probed her vagina at her G spot, and outside at her clit, causing her to thrust back against me instinctively. "Ohh, Hollywood, i'smagic. I ain't never...".

"Bad girl," I growled in her ear. "Such a bad, bad girl," I said, suddenly realizing that I was playing with this little teenager as much for prurient amusement as I was for carnal acts. I'd done this before with mindless surfer girls whose sole talent had been fucking, and I recognized that it was a sadistic, selfish element of my personality that emerged most often during sex. But thinking about it would wait, I thought. "Touch yourself, Millie! Get yourself off! I wanta feel your tits!"

Her small black hand replaced mine at her crotch and I held her upper body in place firmly on my impaling cock by gripping her breasts. She began groaning loudly as her hand stirred awake her passion and I squeezed her taut mounds. Their young flesh felt hard under the skin and her nipples changed to my touch from that of soft rubber to small, rough stones. Our loins moved no more than inch back and forth, yet her intestines clutched lovingly at my turgid cock until I thought that I'd burst. And all the while she was groaning and moaning, with an occasional yelp, and masturbating herself to a rising orgasm.

When it hit she screamed and I lifted her off her propped up feet to fall backward on the bed. Our impact drove me hard up into her ass and she cried out, so I quickly lifted her off my prong, shifted her backward two inches, and speared up into her pussy, causing her to gasp with pleasure. I rolled her skirt up, tucking it into its waistband so I could see her lovely, dusky, welcoming backside. Her anus was still open from my earlier plundering, with its dark red lining showing in the afternoon light. The outer lips of her pussy shone slick and black, stretched around my white cock, with its thick, blue-green veins feeding blood to my glans. Her pink inner lips clung to it as she cycled forward, then disappeared until she slapped back against my belly, only to reappear dozens of times, coating me with her clear, shiny discharge.

"This is...when i's bes'...Hollywooood," she gasped. "When we fuckin'...like this...ah feel like Gawd...hisself is...doin' me. Ah feel like...ah'm gonna have...his chil'," she murmured, driving me into a frenzy. Her amazingly tight sheath had continued its involuntary inner spasms, milking me at several beats per second and forcing me to concentrate onnotcumming. But even I have my limits. I felt the first glandular stab in my prostate and pulled from Millie immediately – fearful of impregnating her – and pushed her off to the side while grasping my cock to ejaculate. She immediately raised herself to poise her mouth over me, opening and closing her lips in wanton invitation, awaiting my spermy deposit.

I held as still as I could for her as my dick spewed its creamy load into her mouth. I growled in my characteristic way and she mewled in her throat as her lovely, dark lips encircled my glans, then half my prick, to swallow the last strings of seed. I shuddered one last time, my hips thrusting, and she held them in her soft hands, licking the sticky residue from my dripping staff and making satisfied little murmurs in her throat. When I was spent, I arched my back and stretched. Her little hand traced from my shoulder, across my chest, then down one hip and thigh to end at my knee. "Ah jus' luuuv this body," she said. "C'ain't get enough o' this big white body!"

Soon thereafter I ushered Millie out of the front door of the office, cautioning her to leave through the front gate so that her cousin and the party guests wouldn't see her returning from my place. She'd left her bandana behind and I inhaled her rich vaginal scent deeply after she'd left, then found a special place for the smelly piece of cotton in my dresser. Then I took a long shower and shaved, scrubbing away the day's blend of southern odors. When finished I walked into the bedroom for a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. I heard female voices from beyond the curtain covering my open door. One was that of Lucretia. "An' thas' why I gotta keep 'em apart," she was saying.

"An' y'all want me ta stay this week...maybe next," said another woman's voice.

"If ya can."

I was dressed in a flash, and stepped through the curtain. Lucretia had brought the cops! Outside the fence was a black sedan with two chrome spotlights and little hubcaps. Standing at the corner of the deck was a policewoman of some sort, in full regalia with an automatic pistol strapped to one shapely hip. For a brief moment I pictured myself slaving away on a chain gang with other Tennessee miscreants...an outsider ignorant of southern ways...and I nearly shit in my pants.

Part 5

The policewoman was tall, white, and had dark auburn hair done in a thick, French braid that went all the way up the back of her head. I'd always liked that butch hairdo on lady cops. Her body was as curvy as Lucretia's, but didn't have the high, African-American bubble butt under her tight pants that turned me on so much. Shewas white, after all, and the buttons on her heavily-starched shirt were strained under the impressive load of her breasts. Overall, she was about 36D-24-36 on a 5'9" frame. Her green eyes were like emeralds next to her ivory complexion, and she looked as imposing as she did delectable.

"Hal, this is Sheriff Caitlin...I call her Cissy," said Lucretia. "I brought her by 'cause o' the, uuh,trouble I'm havin' with you an' Millie."

The woman stepped forward and said, "Please put your hands on the back of your head," which I did. "Now kneel on the deck," she ordered, pulling her night stick from its holster.

"Am I under arrest?" I asked.

"Mmm, nooo...just gettin' a look at y'all," she murmured, walking around behind me and raising the back of my shirt with the end of her club. She did the same to my front. "Mmm, justlook at that six pack...and them pecs! Sothis is what all the excitement's about," said Cissy, walking to one side and appraising me closely with her green eyes. "I'll give ya this, Lulu girl, when y'all catch a Yankee this pretty ya gotta keep 'im; ya don't wanta throw 'im back!" Then they both dissolved in laughter, leaving me speechless.

"Ah'm sorry, Hollywood. Cissy's my sister, an' a deputy over in Manchester. Had ta work the 8 to 4 shift today. Couldn't make the party...but here she is now. She's takin' vacation...gonna help me out with Millie this week...so y'all c'n git some work done." Again, a shared look between them brought out peals of laughter. When they'd ceased amusing themselves at my expense Lucretia asked, "Now, Hollywood, what kinda host are you? Ah brought this here moonshine an' we need some li'l ol' glasses! Hurry on to yo' kitchen an' git us some, sweet baby!" she cooed, holding up a quart Mason jar half full of clear liquid.

Well, theydid look a lot alike, apart from their difference in skin color. Same wide face and narrow nose. Same V-shaped jaw. Same tall, extraordinary bodies. Back on the deck, I lined up three small glasses and Lucretia poured. "To the south!" Cissy toasted, and we clinked glasses. They both downed their tots of burning liquor. Then Caitlin said, "Gawd, I'd love ta get outta this uniform! Okay if I use your bathroom to change, Hollywood? My suitcase is in the car." I looked beyond her black car, a half mile away over the grassy field to Lucretia's place, and the eating tables and party guests were gone. I hoped that Millie had gotten home all right after our brief, carnal session in my room.

"I love that girl," Lucretia said, referring to Caitlin, who was now changing inside. "We had the same Daddy – who was a wild one – an' different Mamas. We both 'bout the same age. Cissy divorced her big, dumb cracker husband a few years ago an' doesn't see many men. So she started goin' with girls, too...you know, bisexual. Though that's not my thing, when we get together now, we do raise a little bit o' hell."

"She seems nice," I said, still smarting from being the butt of their joke.

"I'm not surethat's the word I'd use," said Lucretia, as her sister returned.

"Wha'd I miss?...other than this fine moonshine," Cissy asked, pouring herself two fingers in the glass and kicking it back. She'd unbraided her hair, brushing it loosely down over her shoulders so its dark, auburn luster shone in the late afternoon light. Her deputy's uniform had been replaced by a light green cotton pullover dress with a scoop neck. It had three-quarter sleeves and the hem stopped at mid-thigh. On the front was embroidered,I Dare You! Her firm, braless tits bounced as she flopped onto a deck chair and she crossed her legs, stretching her long, bare toes. The outfit was truly nothing more than a long-sleeved tee shirt ending in a brief skirt at her upper thighs. As she sat next to Lucretia, the two together displaying the finest pairs of legs south of the Mason-Dixon line, both women made me feel like a sultan auditioning candidates for a harem.

They entertained me with local stories while drinking until dusk, then we went inside. Cissy groped into her shoulder bag and pulled out a small, plastic case, from which she extracted a long, fat joint of what I presumed was local weed. As she lit up and held the rich smoke in her lungs, she gasped, "If I catch ya with any o' this while y'all 're here, Hollywood, I'll bust ya and give y'all athorough, three-day strip search." Both of them cackled at this and the conversation turned to stoner comments, finally resting on the subject of Cassie's jewelry, of which – her stories had it – she was very proud.

"Did y'all get one?" giggled Lucretia in question, her black eyes flashing excitedly.

"Sho' did, girl!" Cassie responded, lapsing deeper into the local patois as she got more stoned. "It's good fo' diddlin', an' ah c'n even take it out when...you know...the goin' gets rough!" Once again they both dissolved into laughter.

I was totally ignorant of what they were talking about. They both looked at me and Lucretia cooed, "Aww, we leavin' the cutie here out, Cissy. C'mon, girl, show him what we talkin' about!"

"Hold this, Hollywood," exhaled Cissy, handing me the spliff, which was now no more than a roach. I toked on it and dropped it into an ash tray, only to look back and see Cissy scoot backward on my bed, lift her dress to her waist, and pull her knees back to her chest. There, between her gorgeous, meaty thighs, was her wet pussy, well-trimmed and decorated at the top by a small, golden clit ring! I began to wonder if any female in eastern Tennessee wore underwear. I strained to see clearly each appetizing detail in the dim light, but I couldn't.

"Wait a minute," I whispered, and got up to switch the three-way lamp to its highest setting. When I settled back to kneel on the floor below Cissy's sumptuous saddle, Lucretia's dark hand was on one of her thighs, pulling her sister's oozing gash slightly open.

"Go 'head, Hollywood," she murmured. "Lick her. She wants y'all to!"

I leaned slowly forward – appreciating the view of a new pussy, this one a succulent pink – and bathed her sister's loins with my hot breath, causing Cissy to clench inward and moan, then I flicked my tongue lightly over her clit. She whimpered as her hips shot upward to get more. A full minute of licking her swollen red nubbin began to abrade my tongue on her clit ring, so I dipped lower into the hot pool of her splayed quivering vulva.

"Ooohhh...Hollywood," she mewled, "y'all eatin' me so gooood!" Then she placed her feet on the bed and reached down, unfastening the little gold bauble and extracting it from her tender organ. I was on her again as soon as she'd pulled it free, flicking the tip of my tongue at her swollen clitoris as she began crying out my nickname, then planting my mouth over her dripping opening to suck her juices from deep within. In seconds she'd peeled her dress off her shoulders.

I was truly stoned – the dope was awfully good – and I showed little tender mercy as I pursued her thrashing hips up to the center of my bed, gripping her thighs and burrowing my tongue into her vagina. Her head was thrown back and flinging from side-to-side, all the while she was gripping her full tits and pinching her nipples upward. Her mouth was now open but she was hardly making a noise, merely breathing racking gasps deeply in her throat as she moved inexorably toward a climax. Her mound ground up and down in smooth, uninterrupted movements as she breathily exhorted me on. During this time – I'd hardly noticed – Lucretia had stripped off her dress and spooned behind me as I knelt and unfastened my pants. She drew them down and reached around to pull on my hardening prick.

As Lucretia's grasping fingers moved from balls to tip and back again, she whispered lewdly, "That feel good, baby? Mmmm, we gonna fuck you sum'pm' baaad. Y'all gonna have somethin' ta write home about, sweet darlin'!" she forewarned, pushing my butt slightly upward so I'd move above her half-sister's naked body. I looked down between us to see her warm, practiced hand bringing me to an ever-harder state. Suddenly she stopped, and her fingers swirled my pulsing glans around in her sister's soft, liquidy folds.

"Ohh...Gawwd, put 'im in me, Lulu," begged Cissy. "H'ain't had it in so long! Jeezus...I need i'...yeeaah!" she yelled as my veiny cock pulsed just inside the opening of her sopping pussy. Lucretia stirred at her sister's clit with my dick in her hand, torturing her sublimely for a couple of minutes with the end of my probe, until I nearly came from the soft friction against its bulbous crown. "Awww, Lulu honey, don' tease me no more! Put 'im in me! Fuck me Hollywood...ya big, beautiful Yankee! Aww, Gawd...sweet Lawd Jeezus...Gawd," she moaned deeply as I dipped slowly into her to my balls and withdrew, repeating the movement a half dozen times.

"Ain't heprecious, Cissy?" asked Lucretia, softly, of her sister. "Lemme show ya some more, honey!" she breathed, pulling me out of Cissy's pussy and stuffing me into her hot mouth. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," she moaned as she took me into her gullet, her head resting against her sister's upturned thigh. Then she re-inserted me into Cissy's hot vagina, at which point I began ramming home into the moaning woman. Having been teased enough, Cissy clawed at my shoulders, bringing me heavily down onto her upturned, spongy breasts and wrapping her arms and legs around me to grind her vulva up against me in hard, fast, thrusts.

She held my head, tremblingly, in her arms and planted a lip lock on me, which muffled her screams. When she ran out of air, she broke momentarily to gasp and lock onto me again. We rolled back and forth on the bed, pushing Lucretia off, and – for a minute or two – one or the other of us was on top. It hardly mattered...Cissy was an unbelievably good fuck...a true sheet ripper. "Jus' like that...jus' likethat," she continually repeated, thrusting her tight, drooling pussy up, down or sideways at me. "Ooh-hoo-hoo...yew darlin', fuckin' Yankee boy," she whispered into my face, "y'all keep fuckin' me...like this, sweetheart, an' ah'll...take a whole 'nother...week o' vacation!" Out of the corner of my eye, I witnessed a momentarily nonplussed Lucretia, standing with hands on her hips. But as her sister ascended to an orgasm, I was sure Miss Lulu would once again take control of the situation.

As I plunged away at Cissy – buzzed on moonshine and stoned on her weed – I retreated inside my mind. I'd become the physical agent in a complex relationship. Cissy had been scarred by a loveless marriage, and was no doubt in competition with her mocha sister. Sweet Millie had never had a chance, beingslow. Lucretia had lost a child and any future reproductive capacity, yet had been saddled with her young cousin's upbringing. Genetically, though superficially, they were all three linked, but the catalyst in this congeries of players was me, a white professional from the west coast with an immense sexual ego, larger even than his big dick.

So as Cissy screamed, shrieked and shouted her way through a titanic orgasm, I was remarkably distant, almost careless about any pleasure I might be granted in the process. As I lay on her, still erect, and she shuddered into a soft afterglow, she reached for Lucretia, who'd joined us on the bed. "Now, Cissy," she crooned, softly, "y'all know ah'm not inta that girl stuff. So, jus' let Hollywood an' me do our thing an' you watch." Then she reconsidered. "Ohh, okay, ah'll letcha do whatcha want jus' this once, but jus' some lickin' – that all right?"

Without a word, Cissy jumped up and dug into her suitcase. She brought out a huge, double-ended latex dildo, twice as long and thicker than my humble nine inch prick, and a latex vibrator in the shape of a penis. Lucretia gave her a glance but jumped on the vacated bed on all fours – waving her gorgeous butt back and forth to me – and saying, "C'mon, sugah...ah' don' need no rubber dick. Le's show 'er what we're good at!"

I felt relieved at her uncomplicated directive. My romantic mindset had – for several days – been altered by Millie's incredible sweetness, though I had to admit to being disappointed by the girl's willing acceptance of the carpenters' cocks on which she'd practiced for her putative sexual education. Just now I'd been surprised by Caitlin's aggressive – almost rough – demands. Unlike with her two relatives, though, sex with Lucretia took no thought...only the desire to give myself over to her libido and cum inside her tight, muscular pussy. It was just pure, unadulterated copulation, with no worries about children, marriage, or disease...so far as I knew. So it was easy for me to close my eyes, slip into her steamy folds, and leave myself deeply embedded as she whimpered and welcomed me with the pulsing contractions of her clasping vagina. I felt comfortable in knowing I could help to bring this gorgeous woman many orgasms. As she whined in her throat to my languorous pelvic twists and turns – during which time I must confess that I was fantasizing about her cousin Millie's fecund chocolate quim – I was unprepared for her shouts, her rapid plunges back onto me, and her grunting like a sow.

My eyes flew open to see Caitlin's wet, auburn bush between her splayed legs...an arm's length away. Her head was under Lucretia's vulva, licking away at her clit. Automatically it seemed, I reached down and slipped two fingers into Cissy's liquid mass, while speeding the pace of my hips. As she licked the juice issuing from her sister's excited slit, I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock. Another inch and – yes! – she was licking at my balls as they slapped against the trembling brown gash that I'd previously been so lazily fucking. The three of us were now groaning in a low, guttural, harmony, as I tried to stay mounted behind Lucretia and finger Cissy at the same time. She thrust against my hand, while trying to locate one of her toys on the bedspread. Finally she found the vibrator, turned it on, and pushed aside my fingers as the instrument's head began twisting in a circle like some strange, buzzing, alien thing. Inserting it into herself, she resumed her hip thrusting and contributing to our noisy vocal trio.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers