Miss Lulu Comes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Lucretia moved forward to place her knees on the bed, allowing her to pivot forward and backward to meet my thrusts. I was then able to stroke her entire beauteous backside, from shoulders to ass, with my hands, causing her to mewl between yelps. Periodically I'd reach under her to pinch roughly at her corky nipples as her tits bounced from our fleshy collisions. Our eyes were fixed on one another in the mirror and our faces frequently betrayed with carnal snarls what our loins were enjoying. On her face most of the time, though, was a broad, beatific smile which was broken only occasionally by her eyes closing to effect a frowning, transported look as some inner pang drove her onward. She reached between her legs with one hand and, with its third and fourth fingers, strummed away rapidly at her clit, bringing shivers to her shoulders and back. "You just love to fuck, don't you, Lucretia!" I rasped through protruding lips.

"I knew, uuhh, you'd be...good, you...great, uuhh, big...goddam white, uuhh, boy. You sonuva...bitch, uuhh...y'all gonna...make me, uuhh...cummmm! Yeah! Yeah! Gonna, uuhh, make me...cummmm! Gonna...cummmm! I'm...gonnnna...cu'...uuhh...ohh! ohh! ohh! cumm-mming! Oh, fuck! I'm cummmm-mmmminnng! Awwww...sweet Gawwwd...dammmmn! I...!" She inhaled a great gulp of air and fell to the bed, quivering, as her orgasm overtook her, then screamed loudly enough for Millie to hear her half a mile away. She clamped her heels against the back of my thighs to pull me deeper within herself, and continued to shriek as her body convulsed internally, as every muscle within became iron-like and her paroxysms gripped, then released her...gripped and released her. After a couple of minutes she was still, with me having rolled off to one side.

"All better now?" I asked, nuzzling at her ear. "Still pissed off at me for fucking your sweet little cousin?" Now that we'd broken the ice, I wasn't about to let her maintain the upper hand.

"My Lord, Hollywood. What 'm I gonna do with you?" she murmured drowsily. Then she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her, wrapping her stunning legs around my buns and pulling my head down for a sloppy kiss. I was still hard and slipped easily into her snug wetness. She issued a gasp of pleasure as my knob stirred her soft inner tissues and she whispered, "You know I'm not...pissed now, sweet baby. We'll talk about it...in the morning."

Part 4

Morning arrived early. I groaned as Lucretia kissed me before leaving, having already dressed in her filmy skirt and top, both of which were stiff with my cum tracks. I pictured in my mind how Millie would be stricken when she saw the evidence on her elder cousin's clothes of our previous night's coupling. Worse yet...if she were forced to launder them... .

Lucretia announced that she was spending all weekend at home. Tonight she'd see me again, she assured me. Tomorrow after church she'd throw a barbecue for some friends and other local people, to which I was invited. On Monday she'd take Millie to the doctor for a birth control pill prescription. On Tuesday, perhaps, she'd return to Nashville. I felt as if I were just one actor in a larger play she was directing. And for the first time since arriving in the south, I thought wistfully of home, the beaches, and uncomplicated sex with the relatively vapid women of the west coast. I seemed like a fish out of water in Tennessee.

In the meantime, Millie's day at my place was Saturday for cleaning, and gathering and doing laundry. She arrived acting very subdued, indicating to me that her cousin had probably disciplined her when arriving home. I felt guilty for causing her grief, and apologized as I joined her to strip the bed of its soiled, cum-stained sheets.

"Ah saw y'all las' night...out on the porch," she admitted, softly. "An' ah thought mah heart would break when she kissed ya, then pulled off yo' shorts ta suck yo' thang. Then y'all came inside an' ah sat outside on the porch all night, waitin' for her ta come home. Ah couldn't sleep. An' this mornin' ah cried when she tossed me her clothes to wash wif' yo' dry juice on 'em."

"You've gotta understand, Millie. Most men are just dogs, myself included. Lucretia's trying to protect you from me...and a broken heart."

"Well, ah don' want no pills. Ah want a baby...yo' baby. Mah Lawd, when ah think o' yo' puttin' one inside me, ah jus' 'bout go nuts ah git so happy!" She walked around the end of the bed to where I was standing and wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her cheek against my bare chest. "Ah know i's good for you too, Hollywood." She looked up at me with the most trusting look imaginable and whispered, "Ah c'n tell when you growl 'n' grab me 'n' shoot yo' juice way up inside me that ah'm good fo' ya." She covered my upper chest with feathery kisses, just below my clavicle, which drew shards of pleasure from my cerebellum and made me numb, causing my knees to grow weak. To make matters worse, she softly stroked my groin with one her hands.

"Ahh, Jeezus, Millie, we can't!" I groaned, pushing her away, ineffectively. "I'm too old for you! Almost twenty years! What if Lucretia catches us?"

"She's sleepin'. Will be all day," she said. "Look, ah wore the red ones t'day!" she said proudly, lifting her maid's skirt up and showing me her luscious, receptive crotch and rippling upper thighs. The front of her red panties was already wet as she worked them down over her hips and knees. A flip of her right hand unbuttoned the top of her uniform and her tits popped out at me – barely supported by the matching red pushup bra I'd bought her – as if they'd belonged to Eve herself. In a second they were free, and she whispered, "Ah know y'all want me. Yo' eyes tell me ya do," as her hands cupped her breasts and tugged at her nipples invitingly. "C'mon, baby...we don' need the towels t'day," she muttered, as she fell sideways onto the bed wearing only the trademark red bandana that held her braided ponytail.

"Millie!" I cried in horny anguish. "It's not you! If we keep this up your cousin will get me fired! Don't you see?"

"All ah know is how ah ache when yo' not wif' me," she said, evenly. "Ah luv ya', Hollywood...y'all mus' feel that."

By this time my hands were on her hips, stroking their chocolate firmness as she knelt before me on the bed. Her mouth was glued to mine, moaning into it and urging me to come inside her, as she pulled down my shorts. With one hand jacking my prick, she broke the kiss, leaned down, and slid her hot lips over my glans, covering it with saliva. I groaned loudly and she whispered with a hint of pride, "Ah tas' better 'n' she does," reminding me that I hadn't showered after Lucretia had left.

The thought of her cousin suddenly brought me to my senses. I gently backed away from Millie as she spat onto her palm and started to wank me with her hand. "Baby...baby...we can't!" I gasped, inwardly wanting desperately for her to proceed. "No matter how good it feels, you need someone your own age...someone from around here!"

"But ah'll get better, Hollywood! Ah promise! Ah'll practice every day 'n' you watch, ah'll be th' bes' woman y'all ever had!" she said, making me wonder how she'd "practice."

Her assurances were touching. As I kissed her soft lips tenderly, I felt like a lecherous hypocrite who'd manipulated this child-woman into loving me. We dressed and I chased her out of my bedroom, justifying my actions by saying I had work to do, but with the true motive of avoiding the high-risks that were involved by her tempting presence. She was pouting when she left with my dirty laundry, knowing that – through me – she'd lost a skirmish with her cousin. And, I was very aware of how watchful and possessive Lucretia would be of me – beginning in just a few hours – over the next several days.

Lucretia rode me like an insatiable cowgirl much of that Saturday night, showing me just how physically demanding she could be. She seemed to be making a point: that she would fuck me into submission if I so much as looked at her young cousin. The following day was her barbecue, which was held at her place within shouting distance of the housing project site. I volunteered to help, given my experience on outdoor grills – in this case, one half of a 55 gallon drum cut lengthways with grates on the top – and I was finally granted grudging acceptance, since no one thought a Yankee could cook "southern." Several tables and chairs had been borrowed from the church and trucked to her place by one of the builders, a white contractor and his two sons who were building houses for my company on the project.

I wore my signature uniform of cargo shorts, but dressed up with a Hawaiian shirt. Millie was granted permission to help me, and dressed very revealingly...in a gold halter top with a short, blue denim skirt. Her entire back was nude, except where the scant bra top encircled her neck and the two strings fastened the bra below her shoulder blades. I asked her to put on something to keep the red sauce from spotting her top, which she did, reluctantly. I breathed more easily as the firm inner slopes of her breasts were covered by a frilly red apron. She now looked ready to work, I thought, and the apron matched the bandana holding her ponytail, which made her look even cuter than usual.

The Pentecostal minister arrived, as did the village's mayor, many neighbors, relatives and their kids, plus several carpenters who worked on our project. Lucretia introduced me – one of the few white men at the party – to as many people as she could, but was drawn away by her hostess's duties. She'd dressed in a white, translucent, sleeveless cotton dress with a full skirt that emphasized the color of her muscular, light brown body...and she looked radiant.

Millie took her cousin's place, introducing me around. The minister hugged her, praising her as a "lovely chil'," and I was surprised to see his large hand grab and stroke her ass as they embraced. The two sons of the builder who'd brought the tables from the church – one a twenty-year-old white, Jake, and the other a younger mulatto, Rufe – tried to engage her in conversation but she shyly hooked a finger through one of my belt loops and told them she had to help me barbecue. The story was that the builder's white wife had died shortly after the elder son was born and, after a couple of years, he'd sired his second son with a black woman who'd lived nearby. Both young men were good carpenters, I'd found, yet today their hormones were causing them only to have eyes for the succulent Millie. As she and I began cooking ribs, she stood closer and closer to me, caressing my ass 'til my pecker grew hard, then finally sliding her hand down the back of my shorts to my crack and rubbing one smooth leg against mine.

"Millie, honey, don't do that!" I admonished. "You're gonna give these folks something to gossip about...especially those two young guys over there. Now, be a good girl or I'll have to send you away." She whined, removed her hand, and moved apart from me, pouting pointedly as she brushed sauce on a pile of ribs.

The afternoon was a success. I sat next to Lucretia and she was a perfect hostess, occasionally stroking my bare thigh with her hand under the table. Millie ate at another table, pressed between her two young carpenter friends as if she were being held up by bookends. A mountain of ribs and salad was consumed, plus gallons of beer and Kool Aid. An impromptu softball game started and, after a while, I paid my respects to everyone and left to walk the half-mile home through the hip-high grass. I entered the project grounds by unlocking one of the several small gates in the fence. Five houses had gone up the previous week and I was proud of our productivity as I walked idly through one of them. It was then that I spied what looked like one of Millie's red bandanas on the concrete floor. That's unlike her, I thought, smelling it to identify her musky scent – yes, it was hers – and stuffing it in my pocket, but I shrugged it off and walked toward my place through another house.

What I saw through a partially completed framed wall shocked me. It was Millie...and the two young carpenters. She had turned down the top of her apron and was taking the cock of the white kid, Jake, deeply into her throat, then wanking him with slobber with one hand as he leaned backward on a sawhorse, rapt with ecstasy. His younger, mulatto brother was jacking himself, standing behind her as she sucked, and trying to pull aside the crotch of the black panties I'd given her to bury himself within her. Each time he tried to do so she broke from her oral exercise to swat him away with one hand. "Stop dat, Rufe! Ah don' wan' yo' juice in me! Ah tol' y'all ah'd getcha off wif' mah mouf'! Now be nice an' lemme practice!" she said, returning to her fellatio of the older youth. She was sweating profusely as she again proceeded to swallow the young man's cock to his balls, which in minutes caused him to climax. Ropes of his cum soon began shooting through the air to land on her gold halter top and deep cleavage. When he started cumming she abandoned him, forcing the poor guy to wank the remainder of his load on her front, then onto the concrete as he groaned through his orgasm.

As quickly as she left him, she spun around to take his erect, mocha brother, Rufe, in her mouth...quickly, to his scrotum. After a couple of plunges she preened, "Now, see! Ah tol' y'all ah'd do ya! Ah'm getting' good, ain't ah?!" she bragged, as her slick fist circled his tool ahead of her lips.

"Ahh-aahhnng!" he moaned, as he filled her mouth to his balls.

"You be quiet, Rufe! If we git caught ah'll say y'all forced me, an' Miss Lulu'll git you fired!" she warned. It occurred to me that Millie was quickly learning the politics of sex from her elder cousin, Lucretia. At the same time I felt a twinge of jealousy at her actions and decided to absent myself. I felt uncomfortable watching her entertain these young guys in a mating ritual, though I was a bit curious to know whether she'd fuck them after I left. Oddly, I felt as if she were somehowcheating on me, as I'd done with her cousin. If she fucked these lads, one of them would be the second white man to screw her, according to her story. Shit! I've become obsessed with her, I thought. Iwas woozy from drinking beer in the sun, yet decided foolishly that what I needed was a glass of whiskey and perhaps to do some reading to clear my head. Instead of watching Millie's afternoon delight, I could then selfishly look forward to Lucretia's evening visit, after her guests had left.

It was just minutes after I poured my drink and drained half of it before I had a visitor. It was Millie, who slipped quickly inside my room. She'd refastened her apron over the semen on her top, and must have been running, since she was breathing heavily, looking guiltily through my window at the party still gathered at her cousin's place some distance away. "Is the party over?" I asked, innocently, stretched out on my bed with an open book.

"Naw, Lulu'll break out the moonshine 'n' git the preacher and the mayor drunk, firs'," she said, disgustedly. "But ah'll watch 'em from here!" she said, stripping off her black panties. She knelt with one knee on the edge of my bed and pulled my hand under her skirt, drawing my fingers upward over her sopping vulva. "Ah been wet fo' ya all day, Hollywood! Ah couldn't stan' it withLucretia runnin' her han's all over ya!" she said, spitefully, avoiding the respectful, "Miss Lulu" label.

"Don't you want to put this back?" I asked, suggestively, pulling her red bandana from my pocket. Her eyes showed immediate panic and she quickly reached for her ponytail to find the ornament missing ...then stuttered, trying to form words. She snatched the kerchief from me as I witnessed a thousand excuses course through her brain in a few seconds. Finally, she gave up and her beautiful shoulders hunched down as she avoided my eyes. Torturously, my fingers were still stroking her splayed pussy lips, causing her to shudder. "What's up, Millie?"

"Ohhh...ah beenpracticin', Hollywood, all week," she said softly as she failed to tie up her ponytail with the bandana. "Ah tol' y'all ah was goin' to! Them's jus' boys, they don' matter, an' ah didn'tdo 'em," she murmured. "Now ah'm ready fo'you...mahman!" she flashed, proudly, quickly regaining her confidence and grabbing for my zipper. I let her draw it down and fish my limp cock out through my fly. She mewled with pleasure as it filled her hand.

"You're a very bad girl, Millie," I said, with the retributive judgment of a WASP parent. "I won't do a thing 'til you tell me how many of those men over there havefucked you." I made the word sound as filthy as I could.

"Oh, Hollywood, ah know ah'm bad...but ah didn't do many of 'em. Long time ago, two o' mah uncles...well, they ain't reallyuncles...but y'all know what ah mean. They done showed me how. Then some boys at school. Miss Lulu thought that was gettin' outta hand. An' when ah firs' started cleanin', like at the church or the town hall, ya know...the preacher an' the mayor always came in an' surprised me...tol' me ah was sooo pretty...runnin' they han's under mah dress! They powerful men, Hollywood, so after a while – ya know – it feltgoood, so ah jus' let 'em do what they pleased! But now y'all are here, an' ahluuuvs ya. Nobody butyou gettin' no mo' pussy!" she said with pride as her fingers continued to make me harder until she slipped her hot mouth over my dick.

I moved my legs over the edge of the bed so my feet were on the floor, causing her to kneel between them. I could now look through my open door and see Lucretia's party going on some distance from my locked fence, across the grassy field. In the distance I could see the woman's animated, athletic form in her white, diaphanous dress flit from one group to another. Such a manipulator she is, I thought. No wonder her little teenage cousin has turned out the way she has, not to mention me. Had I an ounce of integrity I'd tell Millie that with each new man, it would become easier to take on new ones in more personally compromising – less authentic – ways. Instead of advising her, though – which I should have done – I steered a more cruel course.

"Why should I believe you, Millie? Sucking those boys' cocks...in one of my houses! You're such a dirty little girl," I said, half jokingly. "Such a filthy, little, cock-sucking slut." I pressed on. "Show me what you've learned this week!" Initially I'd allowed myself to be captivated by her clever innocence. Now, my sense of superiority stimulated feelings that bordered on contempt.

Millie was breathless as she pulled off of me. "Ah'm yo' bad girl, Hollywood," she gasped, immediately assuming what I wanted to hear. "Ah love yo' juice...yo' cum. Ah love yo' big dick. Y'all c'n fuck me any way yo' want...in mah mouf'...mah cunt...mah ass. Put it all in mah mouf', Hollywood!" With that, she worked my hard knob past her epiglottis and pushed past the next obstruction, to take me to my pubic hair. Pulling off to breathe again, she repeated the cycle a half dozen times, then set up an uninterrupted rhythm, breathing each time my corona pulsed just inside her lips.

"Such a good little cock sucker...such a good little cum slut," I murmured, as I watched her cousin's distant, animated conversations with her guests. Perversely, I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my glass, swilling down a good two ounces of Jack Daniel's, which just made me more insensitive and selfish. "Suck me harder, Millie," I growled, grabbing her sweet face and bringing her mouth onto my probe roughly. She straightened her throat and dropped her tongue completely to allow my plundering cock an uninterrupted passage. She had indeed practiced, and in a very short time had become an expert.Ghllk...ghllk...ghllk...ghllk were the sounds emanating from her throat as my hands brutally used her head as a receptor for my pulsing staff. "You're good, baby," I said, finally, "...but now I wanta fuck your ass. Have you been practicing that too?" I asked, sardonically.