Miss Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers

What Sue did know was the wash cloth she was cleaning up with was soaked with Jack's white ending. Sue had to rinse out the wash cloth a few times to finally get all of Jack out of her. The act of wiping herself with the wet cloth made Sue recall the sensation of Jack exploding inside of her though, and made her miss having a man of her own.

***

Sue served Jack his food that Eve made, and she took her own plate in the kitchen to eat with her. Sue made no mention about what happened, or about telling her what Jack knew about what a man can do.

The only conversation Sue was going to mention was the gossip from the Smith Plantation, and how Master should be home soon.

Sue went about her chores, and was keeping herself busy as Jack was left to care for himself. Sue had not needed to keep him to a nightly routine for years as Jack made his way into the study to read by the candle light.

Like it was a normal night, Sue told Jack she was heading to bed and he should do the same after reading. She wondered how things were going to change, but Jack acted as if nothing was different and went back to reading without mentioning what happened.

The next morning Sue helped Eve prepare the food for the day, laying out the vegetables, chicken, and peeling the potatoes. Although Eve was going to cook, Sue helped her out every day before Jack woke up.

Sue finished with helping Eve, when she wondered why Jack was not out of bed and downstairs. Although he did not have to work, his father expected him to help Mr. Jacobs who was the Overseer during planting season.

Sue walked upstairs, and knocked on the door before walking in. As Sue opened the door, she announced herself. "You bests be sick, cause Mista Jacobs is waitin for you."

Jack made a quick movement as he covered himself with the sheet. "Be down in a minute."

Sue realized Jack was handling his business with himself as she walked in on him. She smiled knowing that as he touched his man parts, her thoughts were on how good his male member felt inside of her. Sue quickly thought about something else, and hated the fact her mind went to such a bad thought.

"Sorry there. Dids not know you were doing your thing. I be downs stairs when you done," Sue replied as she tried to make her exit without any further embarrassment.

Sue stood at Jack's closed door, contemplated listening in as Jack continued to pleasure himself. She remembered hearing him moan as he emptied himself inside of her, and it brought a flash of excitement to her own sex. Sue quickly dismissed the notion of going in for another round as she realized nothing good would come of it.

Jack was downstairs, and Sue watched from the kitchen as he scurried outside to help Mr. Jacobs run the daily work of overseeing the hands.

Sue thought about how she enjoyed the sensation of having Jack enter her, but realized it was something she could not tell anyone. She once again pushed the thoughts out of her mind and helped Eve cook a large meal for some of the hands who would soon be returning from the field.

Sue listened and joked with Eve as she helped all she could in the kitchen. As it came close to the end of the day, Sue finished her various tasks in the house.

Jack was home and filthy as Mr. Jacobs took great pride in announcing that Jack had finally gotten off his horse and worked as a real man. Sue did not want to ask what it meant, but was quick to fetch the basin for the bath after putting out food for both of them to eat.

Sue walked in as Mr. Jacobs sat finishing his food telling Jack who he should kill first if and when he saw battle. Sue quickly interrupted both of them. "Mista Jack. Bests you clean up now. Needs to get your rest if you to work again in the fields tomorrow."

"She be right boy. Need you again tomorrow on the south field," Jacobs added as he threw his napkin on the table as a sign he was finished.

Jack got up from the table and Sue was quick to clean up. The bath water was warm, and she knew there was nothing else Jack needed as he cleaned himself from the day's filth.

Sue was finished cleaning and helping Eve as she brought in the last of the pots from feeding a few of the hands. Eve was thankful again at Sue as they quickly tackled the day's chores to leave them enough time to talk and joke around. Sue knew she had to make it quick as she still had the bath water to dump from Jack's cleaning.

Sue left Eve as she turned in for the night and walked in the small study to see only a few candles lit. Jack was in the large chair reading a book seemingly entranced in book.

"Needs anything before turning in?" Sue asked as she was going to make her way to clean up from his bath.

"Can I ask you a question? I did not want to ask in from of Mr. Jacobs."

Sue stopped and walked closer so she could see Jack from the candle he was sitting by. "Sure. I figures it was about this morning. "

"Yesterday. You never said if it felt good, or if I was good. I know I won't get better until I am with someone, but I at least want to know if I was any good. It felt so good for me; I want to know if you felt the same."

"It was fine. If I was a girl you be about to marry, I be one happy girl," Sue answered, knowing she was not lying.

Jack gave a sad look as he admitted his shortcomings, "Was thinking it was too short, and I finished too early. I am sorry for not being that good."

Sue now realized that Willey was filling his head with myths of how a man should be. That or Mr. Jacobs was bragging about how he is an expert in relations with women.

"Willy be tellin you how good he be?" Sue joked with her arms now crossed.

"Mr. Jacobs told me he was with some girl from town for almost two hours before he finished. I knew it was not even five minutes before I finished."

"Trust me. No girl is going to be wantin you to be on them for no two hours. Trust me, you be pleasing a girl just fine."

Sue wanted to tell him that he was more than just fine. Although he was still new at sex, he stirred something in her that had not been touched for years. Sue did not know if it was because Jack was good, or that she was just not use to it.

"If I was a hand would you...wait. If I was a bit younger would you... no let me rephrase that..."

Sue cut him off knowing that Jack was trying to ask again. "Stop. You be wanting to know if you can stick it in me again? Now best you get some sleep too, I know Mista Jacobs is going to work you cause he can."

Jack looked down solemnly like he had been defeated. "Be getting to bed soon."

Sue walked away knowing it was for the best that she gave Jack a stern no. All day she thought about how she crossed the line with Jack. How it felt so amazing to have a man inside her again, but Sue knew it should not have been Jack. The feelings she had for him were deep, but not as a lover.

Sue retreated to bed still wondering why she let him have sex with her in the first place. The feeling was good, but the repercussions were far than the momentary sensation. She felt a more motherly role than a role as a lover.

The night was young, and Sue tried her best to use the time efficiently. Picking up some yarn, she decided to continue on with her knitting. It was not as she planned on finishing it, but it at least passed the time. The problem in Sue's head did not get any better as her thoughts were still on letting Jack penetrate her. The guilt was only coupled by the fact he finished inside of her, and she got pleasure from the whole ordeal.

Sue could not let things rest, and needed to clear the air with Jack. She got it into her mind that she needed to tell him the whole incident was a mistake and it should never be brought up again. Not only should it not be brought up, but he should not elude to it either.

Once at his door, she decided to knock instead of just barge in as she felt the need to express her frustration. "You awake?"

"Yeah, come in," Jack answered with a nervous tone.

Sue walked in to see Jack sitting at the small desk on the side of the room. His shirt was off and his pale white skin gleamed by the light of the candles that were lit.

"I needs to talk with you bout the other day, and what we did." Sue puffed out still trying to gather the rest of her thoughts to make it sound nice.

"Wait. I need to say something first," Jack interrupted. Sue breathed heavy and nodded so Jack knew she was listening.

"I need to know if you liked any part of yesterday. It hurts me that we did something that felt so good, and you might not have enjoyed it."

Sue saw the look of sadness in his face and eyes, and knew that he could never hurt her no matter what and it was probably killing him thinking he might have hurt her. "It felts good, really good, but we can't do it again."

"Why not? If it felt amazing for me, and you liked it...why not? After I am gone, who will even know or care?"

"It still does not makes it right though." Sue knew her anger was blown away, and now she just tried to end the debate and put the whole mess behind them.

"Who will know that we are doing something wrong?" Jack responded with a smile.

Sue quickly wondered if the whole thing was a scam or a bet with Willy. Or was Jack just that desperate. "Do you needs it that bad, or is it just to say you make it with me to Willy?"

"It would stay a secret of ours forever. Swear on my mother's grave, and my life," Jack replied crossing his fingers and making the sign of the cross on his chest.

Sue knew he never swore on anything, and was also a person who never lied to her. Sue quickly recalled all the times he lied to his father, but was quick to confess to her the real story.

"One more time is all. We do it tonight, and then no more," Sue relented, knowing that in the end, Jack was still a young man in need.

"Really?" Jack exclaimed with his eyes opened bright.

Sue walked over to the bed and began to remove her dress. "One more time. After tonights though, I don't want you asking again."

"I promise, I won't ask again," Jack answered as he stood up to help Sue remove her dress.

Sue turned to Jack as he was behind her, helping remove her dress. "I don't want you behinds me this time either. I want you to do it normal."

"Alright, anything you want," Jack answered softly.

Sue was now only wearing a slip that covered her body, but her naked form was easily visible through the sheer clothing.

Jack watched as Sue got into bed and opened her legs slightly as an invitation to join her. Her large breasts now hung free with her large dark nipples easily seen through the clothing. Her dark sex was also on display as Jack's eyes scanned her entire body in awe.

Jack wasted no time in climbing into the bed to join her. The moment his body was on the bed Sue's hands went up to slow him down. "Holds it there. Don't be rushing in and just jamming it ins me. Takes you time and go slow. I don't minds if you want to touch and explore either."

Jack gave a confused look, and Sue smiled as she pulled down her loose fitting slip so her breasts were now exposed. Jack smiled in return and moved his head to give her chest attention.

Sue closed her eyes the moment Jack's lips were on her nipples. He was not just sucking, but her nipples ever so softly sending jolts of pleasure to her sex. She felt his hands both gripping and caressing and Sue could not hold back as she felt her sex moisten with each touch.

"Thats, it. Ohhhh, thats it." Sue moaned as Jack seemed to be perfect in giving her large breasts every bit of attention they needed. "Kiss them now, now softly, give the...Ohhh thats...oh."

Sue opened her eyes the moment Jack began to follow her instructions and give her a sensation of pleasure she needed. Her sex now demanded the ultimate attention and Sue could hold out no longer.

Sue gazed into Jack's humble eyes as she wanted him to know what to do next. "Puts it in me now. Go slow and slide it in."

Jack knelt between her legs and watched as his large, white erection was being aimed right at her dark, velvety entrance. The moment the tip of his prick touched her love folds, Sue felt her sex moisten with anticipation of what was to come.

"Go ahead...should slide right...Oh Lords. Its biggg," Sue cried out as she felt Jack slide his thick, male member deep inside of her.

Jack made sure his entire shaft was as far in as it could go. Sue's eyes were now wide open at the sensation of her love hole being stretched to accommodate a large erection.

"Slow...needs to be going slow," Sue whispered as Jack looked into her eyes with a deep emotional stare.

Sue felt Jack began moving his hips and send his manhood in and out of her slick sex. With each thrust and retreat, Sue could feel her own sex muscles grip and release him with a sensation of pure ecstasy.

"Feel good?" Jack asked as his face lit up with his own pleasure.

Sue smiled back as she admitted to Jack her feelings, "Oh... yes. You be doing just fine. It be really good."

Sue was not expecting it, or even wondered how he knew, but Jack leaned down to suck on her nipple as he rocked his hips a little faster. Sue could do nothing but grip onto his shoulders as she felt her sex just release spasms of wet pleasure.

Jack was not stopping either as he switched breasts and sucked hard on each nipple. Sue did everything to contain her moans, but it was no use. Her fingers gripped his tight muscles hard as she felt his sex mantel just stretching her love canal with each loving thrust. Over and over he pushed in making his white muscle bottom out in her sex sheath.

Sue just let go as Jack was now bucking his hips hard, pumping his white rod through her very wet sex. Sue wanted to tell him to slow down so he could enjoy it, but it was too good to stop.

She could feel his bloated, white monster hitting the spot where it was going to do the most damage. The feeling of it embedding itself deep with every push just made her moan more. Either Jack knew how to please a woman or Sue just needed it bad.

"I feel ready. Do you want me to stop?" Jack said as his breathing was labored.

"Ohhh, Gods no...keep doing it," Sue hissed as she felt her body once again release another sensation of pleasure.

Sue saw Jack's face coming close, and then his lips were on her. He was kissing her. His lips moved hers apart, and his tongue was now pressing against hers in a passionate loving embrace. She did not know what to do as the pleasure he was giving her made it hard to say no to.

Sue was then feeling both his tongue and his manhood pleasuring her. The simultaneous arousals made it difficult to keep her moans to a minimal noise level. The shock and disbelief that Jack would kiss her that way was pushed aside by the sheer ecstasy of it. Sue let her body go and felt her slick vaginal walls clenching onto to his manhood in vain as it glided effortlessly in and out of her.

Sue knew she should stop the kiss, but it was too late. She felt a sudden warmth fill her love canal. Knowing that Jack was ejaculating inside of her, and the feeling of how great it felt made her moan and return the passionate kiss.

As Jack continued to spurt his reproductive white cream inside of her, Sue gripped his shoulders hard as she felt her own sex release another strong orgasm. Sue was not expecting another one to follow as she felt Jack's erection twitch and jerk as it continued to unload more of its fertile contents inside of her.

"Was it good?" Jack said as he finally broke the kiss.

"Too good. Be making me feel real nice," Sue admitted as she still felt Jack hard and deep inside of her.

The feeling of her own sex muscles gripping, almost massaging his male organ made Sue realize it was good. She knew it was dangerous for him to be so deep inside of her when he finished too. Sue even smiled as she felt her sex muscles tighten around Jack's shaft as if it was trying to milk out the remainder of its white contents. Knowing that this was pleasing him made it all the more reason to let it happen.

"Can I play with your breasts more? Yours is the first I have seen."

"Of course. You can suck on them if you wants too," Sue replied, knowing that her nipples loved to be played with when she was excited.

Jack leaned down and began to suck on her erect nipples as if milk would come spraying out. Sue ran her fingers along his arms and felt his arms as his mouth pulled and sucked on her large dark brown nipples.

Sue was breathing heavy from the sensation of her nipples being sucked on, and the fact Jack had yet to slide out of her wet creamed sex. She could feel he was still hard and fully entrenched her body.

The thought of some of Jack's warm finish finding something to latch onto was not lost either. Sue was almost positive his member was still dribbling out more danger inside of her. The thought of the danger was pushed aside to the feeling he was giving her still.

Jack switched from nipple to nipple making sure that each one was at attention and rock hard before caressing her large breasts. Seeing his strong, white hands contrast with her dark brown skin made her vaginal muscles once again clench around the hard intruder that had yet to slip out.

Jack began rocking a little and Sue responded. "Ohhh...ohh Lords. You're not done?"

"You said I could only be in you one more time, so I made sure not to pull out," Jack replied before kissing her ebony lips.

Sue smiled as she knew he was right, and knew she could not deny her body's desire to have a man love it. "If you plans on doing it to me again, you can goes harder this time."

Jack smiled and began rocking his hips faster. Sue opened her mouth as she felt her now creamy sex being pummeled once more.

"Thats it...Ohhh thats it..Ohhhh lords, you feel good," Sue moaned as Jack now pounded his manhood deep once more.

Sue let go of Jack's arms and gripped the bed sheets as she felt his white monster gliding through her sperm covered love walls as it tried to clench down again.

Jack continued pounding his body furiously, making sure his member drilled in faster than last time. Sue could do nothing but take each glorious thrust with moaning delight. Each time Jack's hard member slipped deep into her creamy love hole it brought her to the edge of another sheet gripping orgasm.

Jack was groaning with eager intent to finish and Sue knew he was going to finish inside of her again. Her only thought was making sure it was just as good if not better than the last orgasm.

"Keeps it up...keeps pushing it in me. Oh Lords...oh," Sue cried out as she felt her body quiver with an overwhelming sense of emotion and lust.

Jack grunted again and Sue knew he was in his final moments before he exploded. The thought of knowing she was going to feel another burst of warm danger in her again made her sex spasm with desire.

Sue once again let go as Jack pushed deep. Sue looked him in the eye and gave him the brightest widest smile. "Keeps it in me and feel how good it is to finish inside a girl's body. Thats it..ohhh thats it. Push it deep and hold it as it finishes. Feels good doesn't it?"

"Oh...it does," Jack answered as he breathed heavy.

"Be feeling good to finish deep like that. Makes a girl feel good too," Sue softly said as she was catching her breath that was pounded out of her.

"Did you like it?" Jack asked as his own breathing was in need of a rest.

"I did. Felt really good. Did you feel my body holds onto you while you finished?"

"I did," Jack answered as he finally rolled over on the bed.

Sue looked at Jack as he looked worn. "Best you get some rest now. I needs to clean up from all this."

"Thank you," Jack said as he looked happy that Sue gave a smile of satisfaction.

"Best we talk bout this in the morning." Sue coughed softly as she walked out of the room.

Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers