Miss Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers

Sue thought about what she could have said, but knew the white mess that was seeping down her leg needed to be addressed. The wash cloth and the basin in her room would have to do again.

Sitting down in her small room, Sue spread her legs and cleaned up her gooey sex the best she could. Jack's white male fluid was dripping out of her at a rate she never knew a man could do. Each swipe of the wash cloth reminded her of the feeling she felt when it was spurted into her.

***

Sue woke up to the sound of the roosters and realized she slept in a little. It was nothing big and it happened from time to time. The feeling of a satisfying night sleep still lingered as she walked downstairs to see Eve preparing the day's meals.

"Morning. You be sleepin late today," Eve jokingly announced with a bright smile.

"Just needed some sleep I suppose. No harms though, think Mista Jack going to be sleepin in too."

"Best makes him a strong meal knowing that Mista Jacobs going to work him hard."

Eve gave an eerie look to Sue. Sue gave a confused look back before asking what the look was for. "Whats wrong with Mista Jacobs now?"

"He be takin over for goods now that Mista Jack be going to be a soldier. Massa Ward going to let him run the place till Mista Jack come back. Massa Ward lookin to hire a new overseer to take Jacob's place. Jacobs going to be stayin in the house now, seein that he in charge."

"I be prayin this day never happen. But Mista Jacobs be a bit calmer lately," Sue replied, knowing the fear both Eve and her had for a man known to whip a hand for the slightest infraction.

"Be visitin Mary Sue every night to warm his bed, the reason why he be happy. She be tellin me bout it," Eve said with a dead fear in her eyes.

Sue knew something was off with a man as hard as Mr. Jacobs. Not a single hand saw him as a fair man in the least. She knew that if Master Ward was around the plantation it would be at least run with fairness about it.

Eve continued peeling potatoes as she ranted, while occasionally looking up at Sue. "Best we be on our chores right fast every day, and be stayin out his way. Hope Mista Jack come back soon, right and healthy. Be taking over for good when he get back. Massa told me himself that he be owning everything when he gets back."

Sue just finished the rest of the food and waited to see when Jack was coming downstairs. The more she thought about Jack, the more the familiar feeling of sex permeated her mind. The dampness in her sex grew followed by her nipples hardening.

Sue tried to get her mind off of sex, but the memory of Jack sliding in and out of her warm filled love was causing her to clench her thighs for relief. The sight of him eating and going to work only brought thoughts about holding his arms as he bucked his body against her to pound his member inside of her.

Sue finally threw some water on her face and resumed her chore list. The day's tasks were quite extensive and Sue knew she could not be wasting time on thinking about things she should not have done anyway.

The day was wearing down and Sue was still not caught up on the tasks that needed to be done in the house. She knew that the wash still needed to come on and be folded, and the night's meals still needed to be served.

Sue decided on serving the meals to Mr. Jacobs and Jack quickly, as she went outside in the dark to collect the clothes to be folded. When they were done eating, she piled the dishes up and went to fold the laundry quickly. The whole time her thoughts were on Jack and what happened.

The more Sue thought about it, the more she realized that having Jack between her legs was wrong. She knew that the second time was because of the first time. Sue just knew that tonight Jack was going to ask her for the third time, and she did not know if she could resist.

As Sue thought about what to say if Jack asked her again, she thought about the sensation of Jack's hard, white manhood deep within her inner love canal, and how it felt as it twitched and pulse filling her body with warm love cream.

Sue could not deny how wonderful it felt to have a man between her legs and to feel his warm body as her sex opened up its petals to perform an ultimate act of pleasure.

The wetness Sue felt in her dark sex was undeniable and it was not getting any better as her thoughts moved from how Jack's thick man tool recovered and stayed deep inside of her, gushing more warmth inside of her. Sue smiled on how Jack's youth also had a lasting ability to perform again the second time.

Sue finished her chores for the night and walked into the study to find Jack alone reading by the candle like it was any other normal night.

"You be turning in soon?" Sue asked as she walked up on him, trying to not be a disturbance.

"Might have to. That South Field is taking its toll on me," Jack answered, closing the book.

"Mista Jacobs workin you hards?" Sue asked, wondering if Jack was able to do what was needed by Jacobs.

"One more month before my enlistment."

"Best you rests then. I know exactly what you need too."

"What is that?" Jack asked as he looked up at Sue

"Just go upstairs and wait. I need to get some ointment to rub on them muscles of yours. Makes you feel right as rain in the morning."

Jack got up and picked up the candle so he could light the way to his room. Sue decided right then and there that she was going to rub not just his legs, but his entire body. Her heart beat fast knowing that she was heading towards another night of sleeping with warm sperm inside of her.

"Best you strip out dem nasty clothes too. Needs to rub all of you," Sue said as she quickly walked away to grab some powder, soap and water.

As Sue grabbed the necessary things, she felt her heart ready to beat out of her chest with anticipation. She knew she was going to see his manhood in full glory before taking it inside of her once again.

Once Sue got to Jack's bedroom, she walked in to a well-lit room. All of the candles on his desk, and wall were brightly lit. Sue then focused her attention right on Jack as he lay on the bed stark naked. All of his body was now visible with his limp male organ on full display.

Sue smiled as she walked over getting a better look at all of his muscles and the soft man tool that gave her so much pleasure the night before.

"Just relax as I rub you down."

"You don't have to do this," Jack replied as Sue began to pour some ointment on his calf muscles.

"It's no bother. Besides I like caring for you."

Sue began to knead her hands into his muscles and work her way up and down his legs. Switching off hands, she rubbed his feet and thighs, feeling his strong muscles tense and then relax under her caressing hands.

Sue could not help but stare at Jack's manhood as it just lay flopped over to the side. It moved ever so slightly as she rubbed his body. Knowing that it grew so hard and caused so much pleasure made the anticipation too much to handle.

Wanting to hold back, Sue tried thinking about something other than sex, but it was no use. Jack's penis just called to her to touch it and arouse it. Sue gave into her inner demands and slid her hands up to his torso and then down to the base of his shaft.

Jack looked up and Sue looked him right in the eyes with a smile. "I know you needs to relax."

The moment her fingers wrapped around the shaft, she felt blood coursing into it, bringing life to it.

"Feels good?" Sue cooed as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft.

"Yesss..ohh yes."

Sue could feel each twitch of Jack's erection as she knew it was going to give her so much pleasure tonight. "Feels good to be inside of me?"

Jack was breathing hard as Sue stroked softly. "Yess. I love feeling it."

Sue gave an evil smile of delight as she admitted to a deep passion. "Like feeling it do its business in me?"

"Yesss. Oh God yes."

"You likes how it fits right in me," Sue once again said as she saw the desire beam in his eyes, and the blood pump in his manhood.

"Yess."

"You know I liked it a lot last night. Be thinking bout it all day."

"You were?" Jack replied, looking shocked that Sue had such thoughts.

"Tonight we are going to try somethin else though."

"Anything you want."

"I want you to just lay there. I am going to do all the work. All I want you to try and do is holds out for as long as you can before your thing finishes inside me."

Jack did not reply and Sue freed herself of all her clothing. Her naked dark brown form was now on full display as she got back on the bed and swung her leg over Jack's body. She gripped his erection and guided it towards her dark sex as she now straddled him.

Sue kept her eyes on Jack as she felt the head of his large, white member split past her dark sex lips and begin its deep journey inside of her love tunnel. "Thats it...oh. I feel it. You feel it in me now..how it's nice and deep?"

"Yesss. OH..It feels so good," Jack moaned as Sue smiled, knowing he was feeling her clench around his shaft already.

"Dont be movin it. Just hold back as long as you can. Going to do all the work. Be needing to learn how to last for a girl."

Sue began a slow grind of her hips, feeling Jack's love rod delving deep with each subtle movement her body. Sue could never recall being almost impaled by a man's hard member before. Jack's thick monster was just pushing and rubbing the far reaches of her body.

"Oh..Lord, I feelin you deep in me," Sue moaned as Jack's tool twitched quickly as if to tell her he was close.

"You feel like you're going to bust?" Sue asked wondering if he was too excited.

"I can hold it," Jack answered as he took a deep breath.

"You can touch my breasts. I don't minds. Girls like it when you touch them if they're worked up like this."

Jack reached up to caress Sue's breasts. His warm hands were now on her large hanging chest and Jack's fingers were rubbing and pulling on her large nipples. The sensation of breast play with the feeling of his male organ embedded inside of her made her shiver with a quick sudden wash of pleasure.

Sue needed more, and once again began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, letting Jack's prick rub and then nudge the entrance to her open womb. With each rock she could feel the walls of her sex just open and grip him in a rhythm of bliss.

"That's it..ohhh yesss. That's it, just hold it in," Sue moaned as she felt a series of twitches from Jack's massive organ.

Sue loved how she was in control over Jack's bloated member, knowing that she was making him hold back, as her movements controlled the tempo of their lovemaking. The control alone made her expel wetness at a rate she never knew possible. Never before had she been in control during sex, and never before did she feel so much pleasure from having a man inside of her.

Jack's hands and fingers were playing with her breasts and nipples as she felt her body need more. She sensed her own desirable, blissful ending close and needed just a bit more from him.

"Hold out long as you can. Going to go bit faster."

Sue lifted herself up and slammed herself down faster as she knew Jack was not going to be able to hold out for too much longer. The sense of urgency in her wet sex was ever demanding as Jack's bulbous head seemed to pulse at an ever increasing rate. She knew it was moments away and her own need drove her to pound her hips at an incredible speed.

Up and down Sue went on Jack's body, as his white member probed deep in her body. She knew his hard member was just seconds away from explosion too. The look in his face showed tremendous enjoyment as her own sexual release was just as near.

"That's it...almost there. Finish if you wants...just let go inside me," Sue cried out as she felt her sexual frustration release with a series of pleasurable spasms in her sex.

Sue smiled as she heard Jack grunting, knowing he was pumping all of his pent up need to finish inside of her eager sex. Sue could not help but feel her vaginal muscles grip onto his pumping manhood, trying to milk out its white reward.

Sue smiled as she moaned softly while encouraging Jack to empty more of his seed in her. "That's it...OHH, I feel it. Just keep going. Just keep going. Girls like feeling it."

"OHH. That was so good." Jack labored to respond to Sue as she was breathing heavy too.

"It was good."

"Best you rest now. Needs your strength in the morning, Sue replied as she swung her leg over to get up from the bed.

The moment she stood next to the bed, Sue could feel the white reward her body craved making its way down her inner thighs. The warm sensation reminded her of how it was just spurted into her too.

"Don't be forgettin dis all be a secret too. Don't needs the hands all knowin you be putting your thing in me."

"Not a word I promise."

"Good now, go gets some sleep," Sue said with a bright smile.

Sue was once again in her room cleaning Jack's white mess from sex. It seemed like only a small amount came out, as she realized he was deep when he expelled the bulk of his seed.

As much as Sue knew she was doing something wrong, the feeling of how Jack felt was undermining her opposition. Her thoughts all night long was how wonderful it felt, and how it was only going to last for a short time.

Sue woke up early and was downstairs before Eve was in the house. Knowing Eve was not there, she decided on starting her chores until Eve came in.

When Eve did begin her morning routine, Sue joined her and worked especially fast. Sue and Eve both knew to keep a certain pace for the better of all, but not letting Mr. Jacobs or Mr. Ward know their true speed. But today Sue decided on getting work done fast.

Once done, Eve even made a comment to which Sue said that she needed some alone time, and told Eve she could handle the rest. Eve was happy, and Sue dismissed her from the house to spend time on her own.

Jack was downstairs and sitting at the table, finishing up his morning meal. Sue walked in to greet him with a smile, before making sure all the doors were closed. "Mornin."

"It was a good night wasn't it?" Jack remarked with a smirk.

"Be thinkin we can start early today."

"What? Start early?" Jack questioned looking at Sue.

Sue grabbed Jack by the arm and guided him to his feet. Once up, Sue turned to the table and pulled up her dress to reveal her naked backside. "Be startin early today."

"Now. You want me right now?"

"Best hurry too," Sue said as she leaned over on the table to angle her sex toward Jack's crotch.

"Won't Miss Eve come in?"

"She be gone for spell now. Just puts it in me and hurry. Don't be pullin out either until your thing does its business deep in me too. I wants to feel it doing its thing inside me. Remember, girls like feeling their man leave a hefty dose inside of them," Sue replied as she grabbed the table to prepare herself.

Jay626
Jay626
2,384 Followers