All Comments on 'Mission Impossible'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bravo

Very nice.

Socrates1948

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
Not as good as your other stories

I usually like your stories. I also like reconciliations (when the author makes sure to show the reader its justified).

Given my qualifiers (want to be clear Im not a 100% hardliner who hates any story with a reconciliation), I really have to say that this story was pretty bad. It was much worse than your usual stuff IMO. The wife lied repeatedly to him & their kids. He gave her several chances to come clean but she kept trying to turn it on him. She kept seeing her sleazy boyfriend even when she knew the husband was wise. Even after she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was caught, she tried to make the husband the bad guy (berating him for not trusting her). etc. etc. etc. She was totally unsympathetic with no redeeming qualities that I could see.

Husband spent the whole story worried about not becoming a wimp but at the end he becomes that and worse. He sells his self respect for a couple of bucks and becomes much worse than the wife's gigolo that he seemed to look down on. The husband is now a kept man and hasnt a leg to stand on no matter what the wife decides to do in the future (not speaking legally, just ethically & rationally). She knows that she can do whatever she wants from now on as long as her daddy keeps footing the bill because her 'husband' has no spine and is willing swallow his pride for a paycheck.

Just my opinion.

Even though I dont like this story at all, I do enjoy much of your work. Thanks for writing.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
LIke your stuff

I particularly like the way you don't over explain what happens. For example, this wife has motivations but we don't learn them, which is appropriate because the story is from the husband's head and people have complicated reasons why they lie, why they coverup, why they want to get past things.

I also like your directness. You cover a lot of territory with few words. Economy is good.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
LIke your stuff

I particularly like the way you don't over explain what happens. For example, this wife has motivations but we don't learn them, which is appropriate because the story is from the husband's head and people have complicated reasons why they lie, why they coverup, why they want to get past things.

I also like your directness. You cover a lot of territory with few words. Economy is good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
A very good story teller.

You are a pleasure to read. Your stories are usually quite believable and the husband is a strong man. Nice work.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Good story, but has many errors

It was a great story Winterfrog, but you have many errors in it. You missed words, and used the wrong tense of the verb many times. Please get an editor. That many errors really detracts from the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the ending was weak

rest of story was pretty good, except for the grammar and spelling problems, but the ending was very weak.

she was not fighting in a court of law, she was fighting in the court of his heart, she fought badly and made things WORSE - and then she wins! because the author makes the husband go against all character traits he stood for so far.

she never admitted guilt, she never showed remorse, she showed no love, she never showed ANY sympathy at all for what husband felt, she never made restitution, she blamed him for his accusations, she acts hypocrically hurt - she gave up NOTHING, and so probably will cheat again, since there is no penalty. indeed it is easier do cheating next time due to HIS promises.

he, on the other hand, accepted her charge of spying and promised not to do it again. no more outside office for him - although SHE works outside the home! never to distrust her. (riiight. trust of the heart by proclamation.) and then the man who would not accept a bribe accepted bribes, the community property, then the father's supposed retirement and the vice chairmanship. it looks like the husband is being bought.

and then the fast return to joyful sex & married life is a bit unbelievable. he should need some time to recover/mourn this betrayal by the wife. "Oh you ripped my guts out by your cheating betral yesterday but now every thing is perfect once more today." not beleivable

the whole ending just lowers the complete quality of the story.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

I love your stories. I read them all.

Your only problem is the language. Sometimes a sentance needs to be read a couple of times to be understood because of the wrong choice of word, wrong verb tense or a missing word. Sometimes, but rarely, I cannot even understand what you mean by some sentences.

Please, use another person to proofread your stories.

Hey, but keep writing, even if like this. Thanks a lot.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
This is not up to your usual standards.

The husband wimped out in this story. He was cuckolded wether she fucked her lover or not. I also think that she bought him off. She was able to do whatever she wanted and not have any consaquences. His father-inlaw just prvided the grease for the wife to fuck over her husband. I am not saying that he should have divorced her but he sould have left until they could have reconsiled on even terms. I would also want a different house that her father had nothing to do with. That way it would truly be their's not hers. I think that a marriage like this one will fail later anyway.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

I understand that english is not your primary language, so I can forgive the mistakes in the story. It is my suggestion that you get an editor with english as their primary language. It will make the stories more enjoyable for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Poor Ending

There is no way that he would just let everything rest, he knows that she cheated, he may no have proof but he knows. The trust in the marriage is gone everytime he she her talking to another man he will wonder his he a old lover or a new one. The odds are this marriage would be over it may take a year or two but it would be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
little too much accent

I like the theme of your stories and this story was good however your accent(which is normally interesting) was a little too heavy this time. Do a little more editing. Keep writing these good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs some changes

I like your stories but in this one I would have made changes. I would have the husband tell Jenny about recordings of her mother. Just saying he had recordings would make it clear to Jenny and Anna-Lena that the truth would be needed. I would have him tell Jenny that if Jenny and him did not get true answers from Anna-Lena that he would let Jenny hear the recordings and decide. I would have him tell Jenny he would also check her mother’s answers (such as giving the Whiskey to her father). I would want Jenny to have this information given to Anna-Lena. I would also make it clear to Jenny, and to Anna-Lena via tape, that if he got the truth he would forgive Anna-Lena.

I would also have the husband make it clear to Anna-Lena that she had not given him respect by listening to Benny, with the Whiskey gift, and spending time with Benny. I would explain that he had recordings of this. I would also have him ask her Dad if he received the Whiskey. I would not have had him accept the Anna-Lena conditions without giving her some: 1) no gifts to anyone without explaining what the gift is for and to who explained to him and the family, 2) the truth, 3) respect, and 4) faithfulness.

I would have liked reconciliation but it had to be clear and truthful for the future relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good story line

This was a wonderful story line and the accent was good. You have done a very good job. Some editing could have been done; but overall, the story is great.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
First Bad Ending I remember from you

He knows she cheated and takes her back, saying he got some

money and a "loving" (ha ha, giggle, snicker...)wife???

He is a cuckold. He accepted it, he sold out for money.

Why didn't he play the tapes for his daughter?

Why didn't he play the tapes for his wife?

Not that reconciliation is necessarily bad, but he never even had the balls to get her to admit to anything. She

will screw around again...he knows it. About 1000cc of testosterone might be a start for him.

Congratulations, you have written your first willing cuckold

story. Very unusual for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hart/Heart

Hart - A male red deer

Heart - (As far as this story is concerned) 1)the emotional or moral as distinguished from the intellectual nature, e.g., LOVE, AFFECTIONS <won her heart> 2) one's innermost character, feelings, or inclinations.

This is just the most obvious mistake, out of far too many.

To all of those who posted comments on Winterfrog's grammar, believe it or not, this is an improvment. His first stories were unreadable.

However, he seems to have one plot:

1)The husband suspects and finds evidence

2)He confronts the wife, who denies it all

3)The husband, for some reason, feels he needs evidence (which tends to stretch the definition of what constitutes evidence since the original evidence was usually more than enough)

4) He confronts the wife again, who suddenly admits everything

5) Resolution, usually which means divorce.

The only changes in this one are the second half of Item 4 and Item 5.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
An interesting read

But this story died badly with its ending. As many others have said, not one of your better efforts.

If we had a "Wimp" scale, with 1 being the extreme macho maniac and 100 being the utterly useless wimp/cuckold who wants to watch his wife screwed by other men, then this husband is about 80-85, not completely detestable, but VERY close to making my stomach turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OOPS

I agree with "Need some changes", this is far from your best work. The husband came off as a wimp and let himself be bought off. He should have made his wife come clean, or left her and let Jenny listen to the tapes......at witch time Anna-Lena would have to tell the truth or lose both husband and daughter. She didn't pay for her actions, so she can't be trusted in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I agree with OOPS

I agree with OOPS, the end doesn't seen to be written by you. You just made to poor guy a wimp...Was it the idea?

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
Have to agree

While I enjoyed it, this is not your best effort. He let the wife "off-the-hook".

She may not have lied to the daughter, but she sure skirted the truth. Any trust of this woman has to be gone. That being the case, by agreeing to her terms, including not checking up on her, he gave her carte blanche to cheat again.

If the offended party has no idea that an adultery has taken place then there is no reason to tell them. But here the husband knows, and the wife knows he knows, yet she still tries to pretend it didn't happen and worse, he lets her.

I will continue to look for your work under New stories. Better luck with the next effor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
CONCLUSION IMPOSSIBLE

Like few other comments I am confused by your current story. As literature, it certainly does not reach to your usual standards of solid and credible characters and plot. My comments this time however, draw from my professional background as well.

1. It is a very bad idea to involve children in a marital conflict, let alone allowing them to be arbitrators; advocates or referees. Blending the roles of parents and children as in the case of the daughter in the story who has to parent her parents could most likely harm her development as a young teen. What could she possibly learn from this ordeal? Most likely that she can not act any more as a normal teen. I thought that you got that point in your previous stories, by separating the children from the ‘parents’ bedroom’

2. Forget the dilemma of being or not being ‘a wimp’ How about some thing much more basic. How do you continue a marriage that is still based on a lie? Let’s take off the plate benign yet healthy tensions such as an agreement not to talk about some issue or a disagreeing on opinions or values - all this could be translated into a truthful agreement. Not so in your story. The wife knows that he knows that some thing else most likely sexual happened between her and Benny - her ‘client’. He knows that she at least suspects some knowledge on his part. AND YET he allows her to continue to lie to him through the end – HUH?

3. Why is it a conclusion impossible? – Because it not just about the past. On the wife side, she knows now that he allows her to lie and get away with it. There is a world of a difference between coming clean and moving on -on one hand, and continuing to lie and agreeing to pretend to move on - on the other. While she may feel a temporary relief she would most likely start to feel guilty and than resent him for.’causing’ her to feel bad about herself. Sounds unfair? That is how one common defense mechanism works. On the husband side there is an accumulation of toxic facts: the fact that his wife never apologized - at least for lying to him; the shadow of a doubt that is cast about the extent of her infidelity, but most importantly - the fact that by being lied to he is continually being deeply disrespected. All those toxic issues usually resurface in the form of a much worse crisis; separation or divorce. In that light the recipe for marital bliss that you offer to your characters in this story seems very dubious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
all your stories are wimpy

you let the wife off the hook.and she was to bossy in the wrong.

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
"All his stories are wimpy" - are u nuts?

Winterfog's heros always confront their cheating spouses. They usually thrash the 'lover'.

This was a good story. It's reached the point that the cheating wives Nazis will accept nothing less than divorce at the least. If there is a murder involved, all the better. It the relationship is salvaged, that automatically makes the husband a 'wimp' according to the Nazis.

The husband in this story stopped the cheating before it started, apparantly. He gave his wife a lesson in behavior and learned to be a better husband himself.

What's not to like?

BTW, Winterfog does have a problem with hart/heart. In previous stories his favorite spelling mistake was envoy/envy. These words pass through his spell checker. I think the readers should cut him some slack. How many of them could write a coherent story in Swedish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice story with a strong husband!

I can't understand why some readers think him a wimp for savings a man's life!

Keep up the good work!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
winter frog became a frog

dear frog- when was my favorite author going to finish this story called mission impossible? she thinks she pulled the wool over hubbys eyes-not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wife was lying. The women at the golf club said

she had taken a lover, not dating someone. Wife is covering bases, recorded phone messages are evidence. I guess why he did not want her to know his sources was that he felt he had to keep the recorders on to keep track of her. The woman is a sleazy slut, no question. She is a lying, conieving, adulterous slut, who disrespected her husband by her actions with another man and with her words to her husband. Nothing she says can be trusted. Where were the AIDS test and other items necessary for sex with an adulterous woman? It would do two children no good if both parents died of a disease and knowing she has been having an affair(s) means testing needs to be done before you become intimate again.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
Doubts linger

The husband is able to overlook Anna-Lena's lies and withholding information from him, but it would drive me up the walls. I understand that he's in love with his wife, but that just makes her betrayal all the worse. Anna-Lena is a smart woman; clever enough not to leave direct incriminating evidence. The husband didn't even try to verify her excuses. The impression is that he's comfortable with his life, and prefers maintaining the status quo over allowing his pride and dignity to shake up his family. Truly admirable, but not a solution I could live with. I'm left with imagining my own follow-up where he waits until the children have finished school and left the house before leaving her. That would leave him alone, but i feel a man's got to hold on to his dignity.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
blowing smoke

The asshole is so stupid Anna-Lena is blowing smoke up his ass and Jennies to the snake wife is also using her family to buy the husband off by making him the Board Chairman he needs to open his eyes .

You should get a dictionary for your spelling heart isnt spelled hart

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
revolting vile nasty unbeleiveable shit

IF the old marriage was based on his ignornace of her deception... what has changed after this story?

<br></br>

How EXACTLY can the wife ask for --and the idiot husband grant-- a new beginning in the marriage when he still does not know what she has already done.

<br></br>

FACT-- she cheated... but he does not have 100% proof

<br></br>

FACT- he suspects she has been cheating for a while

<br></br>

FACT -- he did not know until he over that conversation

<br></br>

so what has changed? after all that has happened the idiot husband-- yes TRUE wimp-- still does NOT know ANYTHING

<br></br>

NOTHING

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cheating slut

brain dead pussy whipped husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Afraid you left the "harmed" husband with the slut

this time. She is a fucking whore that lies without thinking. To lie to her husband is to disrespect and betray him. She totally humiliated him in public and thougth absolutely nothing of destroying her husband and her marriage. Trash heap the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BIRTHDAY

I know what she would recieve on her birthday divorce papers and a copy of the tape he had, also he should play it for her family to show them what a liar she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh yes! Teens have all of the answers!

The teen-aged daughter's involvement in the parents' dealing with the wife's adultery (yes, adultery...she was a lying slut who cheated on her husband) ruined the entire story. I don't know why Lit.com authors seem to have such reverence for the all-knowing, all-seeing, wisdom of teen-aged children of couples dealing with cheating.<p>

In any event, it was a really weak story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wimp

he is a wimp. he had what he needed on tape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree her statements on the tape were the facts

The woman was a slut and since she did it in and for business she was a whore. Dont know the laws there but if she was the major holder of property acquired after the marriage it should be joint property not hers alone. Je meeded to do DNA test on the kids and force her to have medical checks and filed suit against the "lover". I would never have taken her back, trash is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mere Outline Of A Not Very Good Story

This is not a story. This is an outline of a story. Flesh it out.

While the wife could be a believable character, the husband is not. This has nothing to do with his denials of being a wimp even though he clearly is a wimp. His actions are inconsistent of a real man or real wimp (take your pick).

This story needs to be rewritten as well as flesahed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your best

You usually portray the husband as a strong man that is not a wimp nor willing cuckold. This ending betrays all that you have written before. She got away with her cheating and lying without admitting much of anything. She can gloat forever now that she has cucked her husband and he has accepted it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

He had her dead to rights and he agrees to no longer have her watched...a wife who lied, started an affair, disrepected. Bullshit, no reality here.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
What happened to his head?

He listened to a very revealing phone conversation and conveniently ignored it when she showed a little bit of temper.

This one didn't work too well.

I am in agreement with anonymous, there is a disconnect that needs resolution for the story to be even semi-believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not good for hubby

He should have made her listen to herself on tape about the whiskey and the other conversation about the hotel. She needed some truth telling which he never got completely and some humiliation. The kids were old enough to get on after a divorce and he should have pushed the bitch right to the limit. She needed to do some groveling and come down off her high horse. btw, I know this is all fiction. I'm just saying....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reconcilliation

The husband reconciled for the sake of the children. But he subjected the wife to a serious humiliation by forcing her to admit that he "won the bet", which effectively was an admission of an inappropriate relationship.

A great story amusingly designed to frustrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
King of the Creampies

husband obviously loves creampies - more power to this cuckold (no way those kids are his) - he got a job promotion and a steady supply of pie

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm!

This is how Winterfrog works. If he cannot get absolute evidence or admission of the cheating from anyone he reconciles if the cheater promises not to do it again. Thats okay for me if he wants to preserve his good marriage. He even benefitted from it financially. But, did I read it wrong? He got a bottle of very cheap whiskey that her lover recommended for his birthday? That's all he got? Yet her lover got a fancy watch for his? Did I miss something? I would have much trouble getting over that because it showed total contempt for him as he pointed out. I guess I have to go back and reread... Other commenters made very good points as to why this story not up to Winterfrog standards!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Old folks story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He's a Republican

It was about her and her families money. Oh he had his own but she had a hell of allot more. The bitch cheated, he had proof. She might not went all they way at the time, do to his interference but she did admit to it over the phone in the car and was planning to go all the way at the hotel. He should of recorded the conversation at the restaurant when she lied to him about Benny. Then he could play all the tapes to his daughter and son when she cheats again so he would not look like the bad guy. Frankly if I had his money I would dump the cheating lying bitch since his daughter done told him she was going with him if she cheated and his son would too I believe. They both had good paying jobs and would not have to pay alimony and with the kids with him he would not have to pay child support. Before someone says its up to the courts to decide, remember when children hit their teens the judge takes in consideration how they feel and want to stay with as long as it not against their best condition.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
There is no such thing...

... as an 'innocent affair'.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOME TIMES EVEN THE GREEN GRASS

doesnt look quite as good from a different view. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wimp

Only a wimp can get cheap whiskey while the wife's lover gets the best one. Despite such intense humilation he forgives her. The author is glorifying wimps. An insult to real men. How can winterfrog hate real men so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he let her off to easy

he should have continued his servalence of her and caught her on tape. then try to reach a conclusion

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Big wimp

A wife buys an expensive whiskey for her lover along with an expensive watch but gifts her husband the cheapest whiskey in town. The husband happily forgives her. How wimpish can a character be? Winterfrog should stop writing suck cuck stories. DOnt know why he enjoys them so much... Dude be a man, not a pussy. 1 star rating.

suraj5898suraj5898about 11 years ago

he is useless/wimp husband no wander wife treat him like shit.

after what happen it husband who has right to say divorce or no divorce and not wife because wife is one who cheat

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Pointless

He had the information in the phone conversation but he didn't use it against her. She will cheat again because he's a wimp.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

In the Nick of time our hero foiled the affair prior to the flames of passion erupted. I love happy endings thanks wimterfrog! !!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Maynbe he kept her fairly straight -

But she definitely was moving down a crooked road -

It will be an interesting life for both heh - He did not promise to grow stupid - almost but not quite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story, what story?

You had a few interesting ideas.

But, although I don't know enough about the Danish culture to know if some of the responses were culture-based or not.....I can't get past the nearly complete disregard for human nature.

When confronted with information as he had, do Danish men cave like a house of cards? Are Danish men led around by their noses by their wives and daughters? Do they allow children to lord over them?

I wouldn't have thoughts so.

Finally, I can't give your story more than two stars for the need of both a realistic storyline and a decent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ya, sorry

Great start, ideas and then you went brain dead. I thought I was going to read a good story and then? Dud......sorry....1 only....bill

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Not good enough

Her attitude when caught was to lie and defend herself. There was no remorse. She is a selfish bitch. Who needs that? For the money? Okay, maybe for the money, but then just until the kids are grown. Then goodbye bitch. Man up, pussy.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
how did you save the marriage

looks like a duck acts like a duck= crack whore cum slut, and a wimp, she got one over on him she will do it again and once again i say fuck the kids it aint there life its yours and no one wants a crack whore wife... excepts white wimps. marriage aint a court proof aint needed only the reasonable doubt and backuped by a lying cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
designer not trend setter

A manufacturer of furniture does not have a need for a trend setter The sales manager informs the inhouse furniture designer of the feed back from the retailers ! ! !Thereafter the sandinavian trade show displays all the new designs to the retailers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Shit! Another clumsy Boris retard fuck. A wimp ass that succumbs to his own confusion. Pity fucked for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A happy ending?

Or did his wife just get better at hiding her cheating? So many questions. It would drive Tom Cruise batty. I can hear the theme music getting louder as grandpa bought him off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who is worse???

Are the Brits or the Swedes the bigger wimps and cuckolds? This author has no balls OR brains. She cheats and lies about it and He says.."I'm sorry honey, I will try to be better, please forgive me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ouch

So she cheated and he did what exactly?

Stopped her this time?

This is a marriage?

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Should have beaten the lover down

cause that would be the only satisfaction he would get from the deal. And what is the deal in all of these stories where the 14 year old daughter exacts promises from the cheated upon to get back with the cheater? He had evidence in the tapes from her car that something untoward was going on. I guess in the Nordic countries only witnessed penetration is cheating. If a slut gets fucked in a motel and her cuckold husband didn't see or hear it, did it really happen? I call bullshit on that.

Usually like you stuff, but this was as close to an Ohio story as I have seen you do. Almost a JPB scenario. Cuckold, doodle do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very disappointed

I too am a former paratrooper and during my time in the army met paratroopers from around the world, but not from any scandinavian country. It is so disappointing to see my scandanavian brothers depicted as such wimps. I don't have any scandanvian blood in me, but my great grandmother's second husband was norwegian so there is nordic blood in my family. This makes it all the worse.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Look at it this way. He is now Chairman, all their assets are combined.

His children are happy, he is getting good sex and he is now in a position to better watch her if needed and to drop a heavy weight on her if she messes up. He should just be careful and if there is any indication of "funny stuff" he can now afford to have her watched. I think he made the correct decision. I, too, think that the author is a little too lenient with the offending wives. If the couple can have happy lives afterward and take care of their children that is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should've

Just sucked old Benny's dick and got it over with

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really

Most people that I know aren't as naive as he. Or maybe, just maybe, the story isn't complete.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN YOU TIP TOE ALONG THE LINE

it is so easy to stumble, trip & fall, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The cheating slut wife dictating terms? Ain't gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reading her send off to benny

I could infer that the affair had not yet become physical

But she did betray husband's trust

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb ass

What's this shit, only thing I get here is that the hubby is one seriously dumb fuck and likes slurping up other guys cum from cum dump slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic and appreciated.

The Moronymous crowd will vilify you but your solution to their problem was realistic and made sense to this married man. Now it is understood that there are no second chances for her. As in "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

If she is a real human being she won't go back to cheating. If she does, it is worth anything to get away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@"The Moronymous crowd"

I laguhed to that. Excuse me, are you a registered member? You obviously don't feel part of that crowd, but you are, which means you spitting in your own face. I hate when Idiots think that all Anons are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Bfreetorun

I like the way you think. It's pragmatic. Without any real evidence, he couldnt get rid of her. His mistake was to play Mission Impossible instead of leaving the matter in the hands of a proffesional PI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another submissive.He should have tracked Benny down and got the truth from him.It is obvious from the overheard comment at the golf club,she is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a cuck

He has her on tape admitting she fucked the guy and he takes her spooge filled cunt back anyway?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too quick

To quick to take her word about Benny. She had or was going to cheat.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Difficult to read

English not author’s first language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A smart wife slipped

Hubby slipped too.. He should have held his silents and collected more data... He jumped the gun and she got by with her lover... He needs to watch her and He Will catch her butt... Some of us never learn until it too late

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah I think not.

His wife dazzled him with her bullshit and then blinded him with her money. He caught her. She was either having an affair with Benny or about to have an affair. You know what they say about "intent". She was guilty with or without action. I'm still not sure how he let her get away with it and I'm definitely sure she'll be after it again when his back is turned. This was a bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chicken

He chickened out,his wife was obviously having an affair,why else would she be meeting Benny in an hotels room.Her conditions for taking him back are to cover her future cheating,and the half wit fell for it.He shoul have at least elevated for a while now he had gotten an office,just to see how she reacted.She really did need punishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
!!!

Of course she was cheating with Benny! Consider the language of her phone conversations. Nothing could be plainer. The language is quaint but the judoka, pistol familiar.ex-army man is still a pussy whipped wimp, accepting the way she talks to him and lays down her conditions! 2*s.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 5/2 and 4/19 mirrored my thoughts and concerns

He had proof with tapes

She cheated

She knew by cost difference between 2 bottles of scotch that she was humiliating him by following lover's advice

Have to agree as written he is wimp as he said some will say

All should say it

Look at her conditions when he did nothing wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mission Impossible

I gave the story three stars because I agree with all the evaluations as stated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wimp

There is only a word to describe the former paratrooper you are pussy wimp. I am ashamed to be also a paratrooper. I would love to kick your ass.

Sorry one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need More

Need more to this tale. She was damn-sure cheating and got off by the-skin-of-her-teeth. She will continue, and he will catch her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weird. Just weird and improbable. Look, you have an interesting way of telling a story...

...probably because English is not your native language. OK. I can see where that would lead to some quirks and some somewhat unusual turns of phrase.

I get it. I learned Brazilian Portuguese and had to write little instructional pieces and explanations. It took awhile before the quirks of my native language were sufficiently offloaded for me to write well enough for the Brazilians to take me seriously. For the longest time they would break out in raucous laughter before making corrections and returning an item for rewrite.

As I said, I eventually learned.

You might seek some editorial help from someone (on this forum) offering to help with editing and for whom English is their native language. Hey, maybe one or another of them speaks Swedish and could collaborate with you to make your meaning clear.

But, really, sir. Most of this was pretty difficult to follow and as much as one third of it was not useful or helpful to the telling of the story.

Then there’s the story. An illustrator, who works from home, by no other means than his father in law wants to travel, is suddenly elevated to a VP (high level) corporate position. Really. Does stuff like that ever really happen in Sweden?

I don’t think so. I have Swedish friends. They achieved their successes just the way I and everyone else I know did. By hard work, applied talent and preparatory education that suited to the work eventually obtained.

This character might as well have been an ice cream vendor. It wouldn’t have suited him any better to the Corporate Vice Presidency, but at least would have given him some retail experience, so he’d understand that part of the furniture business.

You can’t shine me on with a comment like, “It’s just a story, and a fantasy....lighten up!”

No, your obligation to your audience is to tell a story that has enough realism to allow readers to suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy the story. If it is unexplainedly too far fetched, as in this case, it will garner more critical response than if you put some effort into telling a story that makes sense and at least feels somewhat real.

Good, luck. Your moniker intrigues me. That is one reason I keep returning to read. But you must improve or I will be forced to move on to stories that actually entertain, and don’t overwork me.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Dumb, stupid, ridiculous

Oh, I used most of the ammunition in the title. The Bear did not much care for it.

The BEAR

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Didn't like it. To me it read like, "My wife's cheating. " Wife says, "No. I'm not cheating. " Husband says, " OK, I believe you. " Wife thinks "What a dumb shit. He'll believe anything I tell him."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pushing the boundaries

When his Father - in - Law announced his plans to the family he should have suggested a toast to celebrate the news. Of course, the toast would have to be with the expensive whisky his wife said she gave to her Dad and not Benny. If her Dad said "What whiskey" then other possibilities open up.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
A difficult read

You difficulty with the English language made this a bit difficult to read. Not terrible but certainly noticeable. Also little inconsistencies add up. The husband comments that the wife has been very discrete in her wandering but he heard about it from gossip at the country club. If the ladies at the club are gossiping about it, it is the furthest thing from discrete.

He did not need to actually catch her as it had been obvious from the recorded conversations that she had cheated and was going to do so again. The second conversation cinched it. And he chose to just acquiesce to keep his family together and claimed that he was not a cuck because he stood up and broke them up at the hotel and restaurant. By no means does this mean he is not a cuck. He was pathetic and accepted his wife's previous cheating because he thought she would not do it again. If he can live with himself knowing his wife had sex with another man then more power to him living his fantasy after being cheating on. She has learned she can do it again and there will be no repercussions.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting, but it seems incomplete.

I, too, would like to see if the more expensive whiskey turned up.

The wife is very deceptive and controlling. She sets demands and hides the truth. Who can have a marriage with someone like that? I never would.

This line intrigued me: "Why do you have everything and dad have nothing. It is easy for you to throw him out but have you ever thought how easy it is for him to leave us..." I never thought of that, but separate finances makes it easier for the less wealthy spouse to simply walk away. There is a certain freedom in that.

Interesting story, but I doubt the marriage will survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Not good eat cum cuck

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The worst story of WF that I have read so far, pure garbage. Main hero has been an "ostrich."

Looks at this:

"Hi Benny, it's Anna-Lena, I've got your text message and look forward to see you again because it's been so long time since our last meeting. See you tomorrow after lunch. Same hotel as last time will be OK for me. I'll be there after two. Bye till then."

Same hotel as the last time? And he thought there is nothing to check on that? Winterfrog wrote the paragraph above and then, it seems, he forgot what he wrote and goes toward the end "without a proof" of cheating while allowing wife character to lie obviously.

This sort of BS is OK for cuck stories, whoever want shit like that, but it is not acceptable to anybody else. And certainly not to a normal male. And what fvcking conditions can the wife demand like in this story, what an utter crap! Wife looks like a "Greek Goddess" (whatever that means) so she can drag a man through mud?

This is the closest WF came to a cuck story and again, this is bullshit writing. Too much talking ("dialogues") as well.

1 star.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Train wreck ( a high speed Scandinavian train, even) 'story'. This could, with a bunch of outside help, be a decent story. But.....

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

He is still married to an untrustworthy, lying woman.... and he IS a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage!! Agree pathetic and wimpy cuckold!

Confrontation sure she will lie.

She gets mad?!

Expect nothing more from such a man. Cuckold category pure and simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Stopped the train just before it went off the bridge. That's the best outcome.

Ed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous