Missions - Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

"I was in the area of the canned goods when I had my first orgasm," she whispered.

"I could tell it was going to hit, so I stooped down, as if I was looking closely at the cans on the bottom shelf. But my eyes were closed, and I was hyperventilating, trying hard not to cry out. It took me about an hour to do the shopping that usually takes about 20 minutes! I had to stop every few steps and get myself under control. And the strange looks I got from other shoppers as they heard a humming sound near me, and wondered what it was. I was blushing a lot, I think. As I took the groceries home, I noticed the vibrator was getting weaker and weaker. Then it stopped. Its batteries were dead."

She looked at Stefan. "I know you said stay outside for the full amount of time, but I had to go briefly into my home to put the perishables in my refrigerator, and to fetch a fresh pair of batteries – the last I had in my house. As I changed the new batteries for the dead ones, I noticed the controller had three settings – high, medium, and low. I'd been running it on high the whole time!"

Stefan chuckled. "I guess it pays to read the instructions with a new toy, huh?" She giggled.

"I switched it to 'low' and went back outside," she continued. "I was still very aware of the vibrations going on inside my cunt, but at least the buzzing sound could barely be heard. That was good, because I was supposed to meet a friend of mine in the park for coffee and chatting. The park was quiet around us, and she surely would've heard the vibrator if it had still been set to high. But at one point I carelessly crossed my legs, and the egg buzzed hard up underneath my clit. My head swirled and I almost came. Noticing, she asked me if I was sick. I made an excuse about being light-headed from not eating breakfast, and she made me go with her to a nearby bakery. Concerned, she watched me eat, and didn't leave me until she was sure I was OK."

"If she was that close to you, caring for you, it makes me wonder if she didn't smell the juices from your arousal," Stefan pointed out.

"Oh my god! Maybe she did! There wasn't much wind, to blow my scent away," she related, a bit horrified.

After thinking it over, she shrugged. "Well, what's done is done. If she did, there's nothing I can do about it now. Since I had all this time to be in public, I went to a large shopping mall, and wandered in and out of stores. It was warm enough in there for me to carry my jacket on my arm, so the people going by might notice my stiff nipples poking at my blouse. I bought several packs of batteries in one of the stores when I felt the vibrations weakening again. The second set of batteries, being used at the low setting, lasted a little over two hours. Strolling into the ladies' toilets, I went into a stall and changed the batteries. Since I had some privacy, I briefly switched the power to 'medium' to sort of wake my pussy up, but since I wanted this set of batteries to last a long time, I switched it back down to 'low' and returned to my shopping."

She paused in her narration, blushing about what she was going to reveal next. "As I continued walking through the stores, my panties couldn't hold back any more of my juices. They'd become fully saturated. I started feeling my pussy fluids flowing down my thighs. Much of it may have evaporated before going lower than the edge of my skirt, but not all. Some was definitely streaming down my legs, and I was terribly embarrassed when I realized people were noticing that! I felt so slutty! I'd been thinking about trying on shoes, but I gave that idea up. Imagine a shoe salesman sitting down by my feet, looking up my legs, and seeing and smelling cunt juices!"

Stefan burst into sudden laughter, and his laugh was so infectious that she started laughing also. "You may be giving me ideas for a future mission," he said, when he caught his breath.

She stuck her tongue out at him, playfully. "My five hours were finally done," she said. "I was seriously hungry by then, so I went into a nice restaurant. Inside, it was somewhat noisy, with dim lighting. Luckily, I was seated at a table for two, although I was alone. I sat on the side towards one wall, where there was a bench, rather than a chair, and I was facing the room. After giving the waiter my order, I looked around. No one was at the tables on either side of me, so I thought that this was my perfect opportunity." Her face took on a furtive expression, perhaps similar to how she'd looked as she made that decision.

"I carefully switched the egg to high, and the sensations from the egg flooded my pussy. My excitement grew to its peak quickly, so I gripped the edge of the table, and closed my eyes as my orgasm hit. I rode the waves of pleasure, and when I opened my eyes, my waiter was there, placing my food in front of me, and looking at me curiously! Maybe my face flushed – I don't know if he could see much in the dim lighting – but I leaned over the plate and took a deep breath and said, 'This smells delicious! Thank you! I'm starving!' with my most innocent smile. I'm not sure he believed that's all that I was doing, because he went away with a strange smile on his face. I switched off the vibrating egg completely, and ate my meal in peace. I gave the waiter a generous tip when I left."

"Quite an adventure," Stefan said.

"My report is not quite done," she giggled. "You know I share my home with two other women. Well, when I got there, they weren't home and I didn't know when they'd get back. Believe it or not, after all that vibration and edging on the verge of cumming all day, my pussy missed feeling the egg's vibrations. So, I went to my room, got naked, and put fresh batteries into the egg's controller. Then I went out into the corridor that leads to all our bedrooms. I laid myself down on the floor on my back, and switched the controls to that highest setting again. If my housemates had walked in, they would have caught me, naked, there on the floor masturbating with that egg! But it really took me just a few minutes to make myself cum, the situation was so titillating. Once again, I came hard – so hard that I couldn't get enough energy and coordination to get up from the floor for the next few minutes. The most embarrassing thing of all was that I had to clean my cum from quite a bit of the corridor floor, because I squirted as I came!"

Their mutual laughter lasted a long time, and when they finished both had wet eyes, imagining her kneeling naked, sopping up her cum from the floor with a towel, working frantically before her roommates came home.

Stefan said, "I'm glad you're having such fun with these missions. Ready for another one?"

She nodded, wiping her eyes.

"For this mission," Stefan began, "you'll go to a swimming pool, either by yourself, or with friends. Take along your favorite dildo, a waterproof vibrator with its remote control, and a long shoelace. Dress in your sexiest bikini. So far, so good?"

"Hey!" she said with mock indignation. "How did you know I own a remote controlled waterproof vibrator?"

He chuckled. "Because I went to the same web page where you bought that egg that could be inserted, for your earlier adventure, and saw it there. I figured a sexy slut like you couldn't resist buying that one as well."

She giggled and blushed a light pink. "You really know me well. Yes, I bought it."

"Now you get a chance to use it," he assured her. "At the pool, in the dressing room, use the dildo for a nice cum. Then start pulling on your bikini bottoms, and place the waterproof one strategically against your pussy and clit – I noted its thin shape is designed to fit almost invisibly inside panties, so the bikini bottoms should hold it nicely. Tie the shoelace around your waist to both attract attention, and distract people somewhat from your pussy region. Turn on the vibrator, and go swimming. Let it buzz for the hour or so until its batteries die. I want you to cum, in public, while swimming – but don't have your orgasm in the deep end, because if all your muscles spasm, you won't be able to keep your head above the water."

She smiled. "Thanks for looking out for my welfare. Yes, my muscles usually stiffen in waves of contraction as I cum – if it's a good one." She winked, saucily.

"If you can't actually cum in the pool, go back to the dressing room, and take your top off, avoiding any area where kids are roaming. Topless, and with your door open, wipe your body with the towel until someone notices you. Act surprised, and quickly close the door. Then make yourself cum any way that you wish."

She was actually rubbing her pussy slowly through her clothes as he described her newest mission. "Fuck, this is exciting to think about!" she exclaimed. "See you in a week," she said over her shoulder as she left, hurrying home to masturbate, while thinking about this assignment.

A week later, she began her report. "My friend Elsa went with me to the swimming pool. She actually saw my vibrator in my bag, but didn't ask about it, because she knows I'm a rather crazy, horny woman. I had my first orgasm in the dressing room, and then put on my bathing suit and vibrator. Its sensations were delicious as I walked to the pool, and entered the water. My horniness built and built during the hour we played in the water, my vibrator humming my cunt and clit maddeningly! I finally decided I had to cum, or I'd scream – and the batteries were getting weak, so I realized I'd have to use my hand. But I decided I'd rather cum in the jacuzzi."

"Oh, the pool has a jacuzzi?" Stefan interrupted.

"Yes, but I couldn't enter it immediately, because there was a family using it," she replied. "You can imagine that scene – a family in the jacuzzi, while a woman in a bikini with vibrating panties stands nearby, trying not to moan."

Stefan squirmed, and again adjusted the position of his swelling cock, stuck inside his clothing.

"Finally, the family must have noticed something weird or wrong with me, and they rushed away. I jumped into the jacuzzi, and took off my bikini bottoms. Folding them to hide the vibrator, whose battery was quite weak now, I placed them on the edge of the jacuzzi, near my head. I started fingering my pussy fast and hard, desperate to cum, now. At that moment, Elsa wandered over in her bikini to join me, and began lowering herself into the warm water. The erotic sight of her body, more revealed than concealed by her bikini, sent me over the edge, and I came, thrashing in the water."

Stefan's pants now showed a moist stain about where the end of his cock would be. He was lost in her description of what had happened.

"Elsa looked at me curiously, asking why I had my tits out of my bikini. I looked down in shock. I'd been so caught up in my fingering and thrashing, I hadn't realized that my tits had popped free from my bikini top! I'm positive Elsa knew what I'd just done. I blushed and stammered a bit, not able to articulate an excuse as I tucked my tits away, and put my bottoms back on. After Elsa and I spent time together in jacuzzi I went to the dressing room. I left my cubicle's door unlocked, undressed and started masturbating. I was still so horny by what I'd done that I had to cum again!"

Stefan moaned quietly.

"When I dressed and went back outside, Elsa was waiting for me. She smiled broadly, put her head next to mine, and said that next time I should be quieter! My face must've turned scarlet, because she was telling me that everyone in the dressing room had heard me cum! I think I can never return to that swimming pool now." She giggled. "However, it led to another really good thing. Elsa asked me if I'd like to go to her place with her, and mentioned I wouldn't have to be quiet there at all!"

Stefan's eyes grew big. "You mean the two of you..." his voice trailed off.

She grinned. "We sure did! We had some wine, and then we had sex together. I guess hearing me cum like that got her quite aroused as well."

"Wow," Stefan gasped. "These missions are having unanticipated consequences." He blushed a bit, because he saw her looking at the wet spot on his pants.

She laughed and pointed. "I guess they are! You certainly are getting all hot and bothered, it seems."

He blushed a little more. "Let's see if I can get you hot and bothered, as well. This time I wrote out the instructions for your mission. Here they are." He handed her a note.

As she read the note, her eyes grew bigger and bigger. Unconsciously, one of her hands rose up, and splayed out in the center of her chest. As she continued reading, that hand drifted to one of her tits, and started rubbing it through her blouse. "So... fucking... hot!! I love this!" she moaned. "You've outdone yourself this time! I hope I can make all this happen. See you next week." As she left, she strongly suspected that Stefan was at that moment freeing his cock from his pants, and pumping himself to a furious orgasm. "Too bad he didn't ask me for help," she chuckled.

When they met a week later, she was starry-eyed with triumph. "Wow! What a mission," she confided. "Elsa was indeed ready to not only go clubbing with me – she was ready to help me be really naughty, too. I'm not sure if she knows where I get these ideas, but she hinted that maybe I could challenge her to do some tasks, too. We'll see if that happens."

Stefan swallowed hard, wondering what he'd started.

"For this mission to work, I knew I had to get a vibrator that I could insert in my pussy, but it had to have no wired controller – only a remote. I got one that fitted snugly inside me, with only a string loop hanging out, so I could remove it when the night was over. Before I inserted it, I showered to make myself clean and fragrant, and then gave myself a lovely orgasm to make my pussy all nice and slippery. The vibrator slid in with little effort, and I could hold it with my cunt muscles, so I didn't need any panties."

Stefan pictured her standing naked, cunt gleaming, with only a small string loop hanging between her thighs. His cock stiffened again.

"Braless, I stepped into a long, silky dress," she continued. "It had no straps or sleeves – only elastic that held it partway down my breasts, about to here." She pointed to a line that must've been just above the top edge of her areolae. The hem went down to about my mid-calf, or lower. Its silky texture made it swirl attractively as I danced. I looked in my mirror, and my nipples were evident as they pushed out at the soft fabric."

Stefan moaned quietly, wishing he'd been there.

"I met Elsa, as planned, at the entrance to the club. Before we entered, I took her aside and passed her the remote control to the vibrator, and explained how to switch it on and off, and how to adjust the intensity. Her eyes seemed to glow with happiness, since I was giving her control of my arousal. That playful minx blasted me with full power for about 3 seconds, just to see if she could make me jump. I jumped, much to her delight. Then we entered the club."

Absentmindedly, Stefan was rubbing his thighs as he listened.

"The club was a pretty wild scene. Flashing lights, loud music, people dancing and drinking. It wasn't long before some guys were chatting us up, and buying us drinks. We sat at a table, and had to lean close to hear each other over the noise. I didn't realize that Elsa had her hands under the table, playing with the remote control. She set it on low, and the sudden vibrations made me gasp slightly. I think the guy I was talking to just thought I was fascinated by the story he was telling. Under the table, I crossed my legs, trying to dampen the vibrations in my cunt, and my foot brushed his leg. He must've thought I was coming on to him, because he smiled broadly at that."

Thinking about her sitting there at the club, legs crossed, pussy vibrating, made Stefan smile, too.

"I breathed a sigh of relief when Elsa switched off the vibrator. Around that time, the guy asked me to dance, so we joined the crowd on the dance floor. The beat of the music made me bounce up and down, and my tits gyrated and wobbled under my dress. My nipples stiffened as they rubbed on the material, of course. I think the guy's attention was focused on my tits, and that was good, because Elsa hit my cunt with a blast of vibrations that momentarily made my eyeballs roll up sockets! She'd cranked the controls to the highest setting, and I danced more wildly than ever before! Some people even moved back away from us a bit, as I whooped and leaped like a crazy woman. Elsa switched the vibrator off, and I calmed a bit, making a face at her. She smiled such an innocent smile in reply!"

Stefan had a vivid imagination. His cock stiffened even more, and pressed at his pants, making them tent upward.

She ignored that as she continued, "Elsa really had fun with me. She'd turn on the vibrator at the worst possible moments. Sometimes the bursts were short – other times they were so very long that I thought I'd go insane! She turned it on when I was hugging a woman friend I saw there at the club. That poor woman probably wondered why, mid-hug, I suddenly squeezed her tight and rubbed my chest against hers. There wasn't any way to explain that, so I just blushed a deep red and hurried back to our table. At another point, I was telling this story to a guy, leaning close to him, and Elsa turned it on full blast, and left it running. My mouth fell open, and I couldn't speak! I had to fight not to close my eyes in ecstasy! The guy asked if I was all right, and I gasped out that I needed to pee, and rushed toward the toilets."

She blushed anew, remembering that moment, and Stefan thought she looked marvelous like that, with her glowing pink cheeks framed by her honey blonde hair.

"Did you make it to the toilets?" he asked.

She giggled, "Well, my knees were buckling, and I looked so desperate that the woman at the front of the line waved for me to go in ahead of her. I raced into a stall, and closed the door, and the intense vibrations were relentless! I pulled my dress up, and straddled the toilet, just as my orgasm hit! My legs clutched the edges of the toilet, straining, as my cum juices started dripping down. I lowered myself, riding the waves of that climax, and as it eased, I also held my labia open, so I could actually piss. Elsa left that vibrator on full power until I finally emerged from the ladies room. I made a playful gesture with my hand, signaling what a bitch she was being. She, in turn, flicked the vibrator on and off, on and off, over and over, as I walked back to our table."

Stefan laughed heartily. "Sounds to me like you found the perfect person to control that remote."

"Yes," she agreed. "Elsa was inspired, that night. But the best is yet to come."

Stefan's eyes sparkled. "Yes? What else happened?"

"Secretly, I undid one of the straps on my shoe. I danced through two more songs before a guy noticed that. We were dancing on the crowded dance floor, and he leaned close to tell me about my shoe. I looked down and acted surprised to see the loose strap. Stooping down right there, I started fixing it, while the guy waited, and the crowd moved away a little to give me room. But while I was down there, sneakily I carefully planted my other foot on the hem of my dress. With my shoe fixed, I stood up again. But my dress was trapped under that other shoe, and it was suddenly yanked down to almost my waist! Topless now, I stood there a moment, as if I was in shock – as if I couldn't believe that my dress had caught, and that my breasts were now exposed! The guy I was dancing with, and the people nearby all got a good eyeful of my partial nudity before my hands flew up to cover my tits. They were laughing at what had happened, as I was looking down at my feet, trying to move my shoe off the bottom of my dress. Then I had to stop covering my tits, so my hands could grab my dress top, and pull it back up into place."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers