Missions - Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

"That must've been very embarrassing," Stefan commiserated. But that wet spot again appeared in his pants, near the location of his swollen cock head.

"It was humiliating," she agreed. "Mortifying. I was thrilled at the feeling coursing through me from that humiliation, of course. And it increased as Elsa again hit my cunt with high intensity vibrations. I grabbed the guy's arm, and begged him to take me back to my chair. He probably thought my knees were weak from shock and embarrassment. I was actually on the verge of another orgasm! You know how much being humiliated turns me on, Stefan. Standing there on a crowded dance floor, half naked, was such a turn on that I almost didn't need the vibrator to cum. The guy helped me to my chair, and was patting my back, trying to reassure me. But I'd crossed my arms on the table top, and pillowed my head on them, hiding my face. I moaned and shook. The guy thought I was doing that in dismay, but I was having an amazing orgasm, right there in front of everyone. Elsa switched off the vibrator, to let me rest, finally."

"Wow. Half naked in a crowd, and then having a cum at the table, with some guy you barely knew patting your back? You must've been in heaven!" Stefan crowed.

"Oh, I was! I was!" she agreed. "After that, we sat for a while. I couldn't get up right away, because, as I whispered into Elsa's ear, the part of my dress I was sitting on was very wet. We let it dry before thanking the guys, and leaving the club. We decided to go to Elsa's place, where she took this picture of me in that dress, yanked down to where it was out on the dance floor." She showed Stefan the picture with her cell phone.

He groaned at it, appreciatively, and the wetness in his pants spread. Her story was driving him crazy with lust, and that picture was bringing it to a peak.

She took pity on him. "I think your cock must be begging to be freed, Stefan. I think you're close to cumming. My report is almost finished – would you like me to help you cum as I tell you the rest?"

"Oh my god, yes! Yes, please!" he begged. "I'm going nuts!"

Kneeling swiftly, she undid his belt, and opened his pants. She pulled his pants and underpants down to his ankles, and cupped his balls with one hand, grasping his throbbing dick with the other. Starting to pump him slowly, she continued, "After she took the picture, Elsa pulled my dress off completely, and made me show her my body. I had to give her a good look at my tits, and my ass. I had to open my pussy lips and let her see the vibrator loop hanging out of my cunt. Making me get on her bed, face up, she put her lips on my clit, and set the vibrator to its highest setting again. She started giggling since my clit was buzzing against her lips, tickling them. But she stopped giggling as another orgasm washed through me, because she was busy sucking at my cunt."

She was massaging Stefan's balls, and still pumping slowly. Her hand was getting wet because his precum was streaming down the shaft of his dick now. "After I recovered, Elsa made me undress her, and kiss and lick her tits, and even gently bite her nipples. Her cunt was wet when she pressed it against mine, scissoring our legs together. She moaned loudly when she turned the vibrator on again, because her cunt was feeling the vibrations that were being generated in mine! We started grinding together, pulling hard on each other to press our wide open cunts together. The swollen pussy lips of our cunts mashed together, like we were kissing each other down there! When Elsa came, she squirted, and her hot spray shot against, and into, my cunt, triggering my cum to blend with hers! It was the start of a long, sexy, magical evening for us."

Stefan could hold back no longer, especially since her pumping hand was moving faster and faster as she remembered her shared orgasm with Elsa. He gasped, "That's it! I'm..." With a long, keening cry, he gripped the arms of the chair as his dick spewed a white, sticky glob of his semen about eight inches straight up out of the head of his cock! That glob then fell, splatting on his cock as a second blast launched. Then a third. His cock and balls became coated with his spurts of cum.

She watched this wonderful sight, inhaling the scent of his fresh semen, spicy and arousing. She pumped until his dick softened and went limp in her hands. He was slumped back in the chair now, eyes closed, and smiling a wide smile of satisfaction. She lifted her T-shirt, and rubbed some of his cum on her tits, which were not enclosed in a bra. After she smeared enough to make them gleam with a lovely seminal coating, she rubbed the rest into his groin, lower belly, and thighs. Resting her head on one of his knees, she looked up into his face, awaiting her next mission.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers