All Comments on 'Missy'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Subject to the Master!

The Master conquers Missy, but like the sexy girl she is - she keeps coming back for more. Hot Read! Well Written!

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Missed this

When it went up. My bad.

A very hot story, but one filled with emotions.

I really enjoyed reading about how both character's perspectives changed. And I very much liked that neither were the typical stereotypes so often found in stories of this type.

Nice work, Tx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Seems to be real

I love the character developement. All your work showes that you love women IMO, which is very refreshing when one considers the other work appearing on this site.

MissSensesMissSensesover 14 years ago
Great Story! Saw the title and took a peek.

A heart felt story, erotic and very believable. I'll be coming back for more. *smiles

~Missy~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sweet and thoughtful

Your understanding and smarts are what makes this story so satisfying.

Thank you for being out there in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wishes

I guess if wishes were fishes I'd have my own reality show about fishing for cod. My first wife was beautiful, to me, but she never believed it. It never occured to me to MAKE her look at herself to find good things instead of measuring herself against others and finding bad things. Though I explained it to myself differently, I felt like I was diminished myself for making love to her and wanting to make love to her. Something to think on Ladies. Before you ask your husband or lover how they can be attracted to you since you are so ugly, think about how you are making him/her feel. I felt like shit because I was incredibly attracted to an (apparently) ugly bitch with wide hips (breeder's hips according to her mother) and sagging tits. And this was when she was 19yrs old. Master found an incredible way to make her discover for herself how he saw her and how much he loved her. Good One!

rbloch66rbloch662 days ago

Emotional, sensual, and utterly joyous. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories