Missy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Sometime later, the Master found himself sitting up with Missy still on his lap and still impaled on his dick, his arms wrapped tightly around her. Her head was nestled against his neck and shoulder, her arms wrapped around his chest and back. They were rocking back and forth slowly.

That slight movement was almost excruciatingly painful on the head of his dick in a very subtle but pleasurable way. He was amazed to find that he was still hard. Missy was making a moaning whimpering sound in time with their movement as small fluttery waves chased each other up and down his shaft.

With a force of will and the muscles of his lower back he stopped them from rocking. Missy made a loud whining sound, so he went back to rocking, which made her sigh and whimper softly. He heard and felt himself moan softly as the pleasure returned to the head of his dick.

Missy wasn't coming any longer but instead, she was wrapped in a soft, rosy, warm, afterglow that was even better than an orgasm on some levels. The rubbing of his shaft inside her and the caress of her clit by his pelvic bone were rippling points of bright white light that ebbed and flowed on the edge of her consciousness.

How long they remained this way or when they lay back down, neither was ever sure about. One thing was for sure though, their relationship, one to the other had changed in subtle ways. It was far stronger and understood by both on a deeper level. They were still Master and submissive but they understood each other's roles and how those roles affected the other.

*****

Somewhere around dawn, Missy sensed that he was awake also. She had been asleep on his chest, his dick still deep inside her body. She hadn't been awake more than a few minutes.

"Roll me over and fuck me hard." She whispered in his ear.

Without replying, he rolled them over and pushed up with his arms. He looked down at her with loving eyes as he whispered, "I thought you'd never ask."

"I'm going to be asking for a lot of things from now on." She whispered as he raised his hips. She made a loud gasping sound as his hips fell, ramming his hard dick back into her slippery sex. She gave out with a soft grunting yell as his pelvic bone slapped her clit.

"And I'm going to give you everything you ask for, plus some." He grunted through clenched teeth, as the feel of his manhood slicing in and out of her just about took his breath away.

"You damned well better." She yelled as a small orgasm ripped through her system as she raised her legs and spread them out in a perfect V, just like the one she had been tied in earlier.

12