Missy: Valentine Dance Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was bare, save for a king size bed, a straight back chair that was armless, and a table to one side with large pitcher of water. I would later discover my mistake. It was a pitcher of gin and soda. The room could be furnished in other ways for other purposes at other times. Tonight, it was a sparse but serviceable bedroom.

Sam took me in his arms and held me tight. "I'm willing to share you once like this, only once. Enjoy your fantasy."

He kissed me passionately. His very stiff cock was crushed into my lower belly. I reached down and unzipped him, freeing his throbbing member. I hiked my skirt out of the way and hopped up with my legs around Sam's waist. He guided his dick into position and I impaled myself on his hard cock.

"You first, Sam."

His cock slid in easily. The soreness from the tattoo was still there, but it was being overridden by other intense feelings. I had been wet for some time as Sam described what was to happen. Pre cum from his cock contributed more to 'grease the way' as well. He must have been horny as hell too as he shot his wad off in record time.

"Oh God, Sam, I'm scared," I said as he uncoupled with a wet pop.

"You'll be fine, Missy," he said as he exited the far door.

The entrance door opened nearly simultaneously and closed with the click of the lock. I turned to see a statuesque redhead dropping her dress to the floor. She, like me, was sans bra or panties and stood there in just black thigh highs and heels.

"One of us is overdressed," she said as she ambled over to me.

I dropped my dress and we were suddenly in each other's arms, boob to boob, pelvis to pelvis.

"Your tattoo I glimpsed looks intriguing. I want to see more of it."

She pushed me down supine on the bed and climbed between my legs to study my tattoo. Her tongue caresses began as a tender laving but, as she got to my labia and slit, turned into a frenzied tattoo of sexual lust.

"Sixty-nine," I called out, "I want you too."

We eventually finished with a crescendo of orgasms. When we came back down, the lady went over to pick up her dress and then stood before the mirror at the exit end of the room to put herself back together before she stepped out.

The entrance door opened again, admitting a middle-aged Black gentleman. I had never had an encounter with anyone of anther race or ethnic background. A moment of anxious trepidation crossed my brow as I stood, naked, facing my next partner with my sex juices still coursing down my thighs in small rivulets. The smell of sex was strong in the room.

Mr.B.looked me over from head to toe. He peeled off trousers and shorts, freeing a rather large erection. Sans any preliminaries or foreplay, he picked me up and indicated for me to place my legs around his waist. I was impaled on his erection and we fell back against a wall.

Mr. B. then pounded into me and my back thumped hard against the wall with each thrust he made. I still had physical feelings enough, that after he shot his load into me, I also orgasmed with small tremors. He gave me an enigmatic smile as he pulled up his pants and stepped out of the room.

The rest of the evening went by in a numb blur. I lost track of the number of people, their gender, and everything else. There was one exception. Somewhere in the parade of bodies, one session involved two men at the same time. I had never experienced a double penetration encounter. It would have been an even more pleasurable experience if it had been the only encounter instead of one in a very long string of encounters.

I'll call them Tom and Bob though that is not their real names. I don't even know what their real names were. I recognized only a small fraction of my "guests."

Anyway, Tom and Bob, like many of my partners that night, were fascinated by my tattoo. Their mouths and tongues paid a lot of attention to that tattoo, not to mention their cocks.

The two men entered the room and, like many others that night, just stared at me to start with. I do have a hefty rack only slightly out of proportion to the rest of my figure. I also happen to be athletically fit and toned with my shaved pussy proudly flashing my newly minted tattoo. Although tired and numb, I still presented a tantalizing piece of ass.

The men stripped completely and then hugged me in a sandwich while we stood beside the bed. A stiff, long cock pressed between Tom and my belly. A similarly stiff, long cock pressed my back just above my ass crack and Bob. At first, we just stood motionless, feeling the warmth of our bodies and the sexual tension of the moment.

Bob thrust upward first. Then Tom. The two alternated their trusting in a seesaw action, dry humping me front and back. I could feel the precum slicking up their cocks as they worked.

"Let's take it to the bed," muttered Tom.

Bob lay supine and I was instructed to face him and impale my pussy on his stiff pole. I don't know if it was the excitement of my first DP or what, but some feeling had returned to my love channel as I slowly sank down onto that hard cock. Bob helped himself to two handfuls of boobs as I slid down his erection.

I felt Tom climb on behind me. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, picking up a combined mess of fluids to ease his way. A convenient jar of vaseline came out of the table drawer to add to the lubrication. His cockhead suddenly nested against my sphincter. After some difficulty, and then with a soft sucking sound, Tom's helmet popped in. Slowly, the rest of his shaft inched its way fully into my ass.

Both cocks slowly pumped in and out of their respective havens, disjointedly at first, but the with a combined rhythm. I could feel them on either side of the thin membranes that separated their love poles. I have never felt so full in my life. This was the first invasion of my back door of the evening and I still had nearly full feelings back there. As I already said, some feeling had also temporarily returned to my pussy for this double fuck.

It was definitely an awe inspiring fuck. The two guys kept a slow, steady fuck the entire time. Not pistoning blur. Incredible jolts of pleasure flowed upwards from the fucking I was getting. Bob had the added pleasure of working over my nipples and more with his mouth. My pleasure too, as those feelings met the ones coming from my pussy and finally set off an amazing orgasm in me.

My orgasm trigger that of the two guys. Bob came first with a an explosive squirt of cum into the depths of my pussy to be followed my several more smaller squirts. Tom then let go in my ass. He really shot a load in my ass of squirt after squirt of white cum. Drained, we momentarily collapsed into a tight pile.

Bob complained about being squashed in to the bed. So, with a loud, sucking pop, Tom withdrew from my ass first. I then eased up and off Bob's cock with another squishy sounding plop. The boys worked together to lick me more or less clean of cum. I returned the favor and got two new hard-ons in return.

I patted each stiff dick and said, "Sorry boys, you've had yours for tonight. You'll have to take these out to someone else."

They dressed and went out, wearing huge smiles. The evening went on. As I said, I lost track of how many passed through the room and sampled my assets. I was a total zombie, numb and dazed when Sam came in and said it was over. He got my dress on me and we exited the room and left for home. He ended up having to carry me out to the taxi.

Needless to say, Sam put me to bed without getting to fuck me. I was out before he even got the covers over me. I didn't even shower. That would have to wait 'til the next day. Later, Sam told me that forty-two men and twenty-three women had made use of my body.

"Your shittin' me." I replied.

"No, I'm not, and I have the tapes to prove it."

"You what?"

"I said, I have the tapes to prove it. The mirror was a two-way. There was also a hidden camera in the ceiling, one in the other end of the room, and one in each of the side walls, all recording simultaneously. We have the only copy of all the tapes."

"So you say. But how do you know the company top brass didn't keep a copy?"

"I don't, but none have ever surfaced from previous years. Not in house, on the internet, or anywhere else. I checked."

"Well, Sam, I guess that will provide us with many bedtime movies and valentine reminisces for some time to 'cum', won't it?"

Finis

*****

[Please, if you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are strong incentives for an author to continue producing. Thanks.]

12