All Comments on 'Mistaken Lover'

by gotwood49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot...very HOT!

Please continue this story or at least write more like this...or preferably BOTH! I'll be watching for you.

NojNojalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant!

Great writing. You took your time on the story, unlike so many stories, did great descriptive work of what happened and built the characters well such as Brianna's shyness and such. Great story, a great piece of writing. Well done, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good job

Good story and make more story of ch. 02 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great work

Noj is right, there is 2 two things that separate a bad story and a great story. Plot and detail. No matter how much detail you put in a bad plot the story will stink and no matter how good the story is if there no detail parts are missed.

You hit it just right good plot nice detail and leaving the reader asking for more. Kudos

turtledoveturtledovealmost 19 years ago
HOT!!

Detail and an erotic pulse--definitly a great read! I love your work Darlin'-please...continue with your writing--I wait with a baited breath and a purrr!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Excellent job developing your plot and keeping your reader in suspense. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Great job!!! Incredible story, Woody...man, you are good!

hotpickelhotpickelover 13 years ago
VERY well done story. Great subject.

I had a deal with my first wife and step sister about 30yrs ago that was somewhat like this but there was no secrecy about it and the wife was first as the sister watched and then took over control where she stayed for several years. Wife became almost a slave to my sister and I. Seems sister had wanted to try me since she was 12 or so but was afraid of getting caught. I did not live with them so it was very difficult to try anything from my end either. I would have had no hesitation to hit on her had the situation been better. I still think my old man fucked her but she would never tell me. I have thought about telling the stories surrounding my sister especially now since she has passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jess likes ;)

Please do a sequal xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous