Mistaken Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

Now I was torn; I wanted to be inside Brianna so badly, but Jeanette's mouth, as she cleaned my cock and balls, felt so good that I didn't want it to stop. Man, what a decision, eh? I finally lay my head back onto my pillow, and decided to let the girls decide for me.

Brianna was shy. That was obvious from the way that she kissed her way down my chest, almost as if she were afraid that she wouldn't please me once she got her mouth on me. Jeanette took charge, though, urging her to join her on my cock.

"C'mon, Bri," she whispered. "It's so good. Lick it with me."

I felt Jeanette's hand tilt me toward Brianna's face, and her tentative licks of my head and shaft. Unable to take any more, I reached for the bedside lamp switch.

The lamp's soft glow revealed two gorgeous faces poised above my cock. Jeanette smiled up at me, but Brianna's face wore a serious look, as she studied my size and shape. Her hand had closed around the base of my shaft, replacing Jeanette's, but she held it loosely, as if she were afraid that squeezing it too hard might cause it to go off.

Not a chance! I was determined to hold off as long as possible this time. I wanted to feel her body respond to my lovemaking; to bring her off first, and to feel her pussy stretch itself around my cock as I pumped in and out of her. Right now, though, I wanted to watch her suck me.

"Go ahead," Jeanette urged. "It won't bite," she said, smiling up at me again. Brianna's mouth opened wide, and she slid the head of my cock between her tender lips, closing them around me as she engulfed it. She sucked softly, her cheeks going concave as she did. Beautiful!

It took awhile, but she began to warm to the task. Her pony-tailed head began to bob up and down as she worked me with her lips and tongue, and she even looked up at me a couple of times. I smiled at her, sighing each time, letting her know how much I was enjoying her attention. This seemed to give her confidence, and she renewed her efforts to take as much of me as she could into her mouth.

My sister, meanwhile, was busy. She had evidently lubricated her middle finger with her own juices, and was attempting to work it all the way inside my asshole. She had it two knuckles deep already, and it was making me even more excited!

I couldn't take much more of this! I pulled Brianna's face from my cock, and hooked my hands up under her armpits, pulling her up onto me. She took the hint, and straddled my body with her leg.

"I want to fuck you so bad," I breathed, and she suddenly kissed me, hard.

"Please, Brandon," she begged, between kisses. "But…be gentle?" She knew that I would, even though I wanted to ram myself up between those tanned thighs and take her like a madman.

I rolled her over and worked my legs in between hers, Jeanette's finger staying in my ass the whole time. I got to my knees, my hands supporting my weight on either side of her shoulders. Looking down at Brianna's perfect body, softly lit by the bedside lamp, I took a moment to savor her. My god, she was gorgeous!

Jeanette's finger bottomed out in my ass, her palm against my cheeks. "Fuck her," she urged, and wiggled her finger inside me. I looked at Brianna's face, and she was staring down at my cock, hanging pendulously above her. I saw her lips part, and her tongue wet them.

Lubrication! I reached across the bed, and pulled the drawer open. As Brianna watched, I pulled a tube of Sta-hard from the drawer, and deftly popped the top with one hand. I squeezed it, and managed to catch most of it in my palm, which I then wrapped around my dick. It was medicated, which would be good for her, and would dull my sensitivity just enough. I worked it up and down my shaft, and then rubbed some of it over her pussy, spreading the puffy lips with one finger as I dragged it from bottom to top.

Brianna gasped. She was already wet, maybe wet enough to take me without lube, but I didn't want to hurt her. I slipped my finger inside her, and was amazed at her heat, and her ability to take me. I had wanted my mouth on her pussy, but now I would have to wait until after I had filled her with my cum. Then I would eat her, I decided, heedless of my own discharge, and let her cum over and over onto my tongue.

I spread her knees further apart with my own, and tilted my pelvis down. My cockhead rested on her mound, buried in the wispy tufts of hair that guarded her entrance. Pulling back slightly, I let my cock fall into the crevice of her soft folds, and then pushed forward gently. Look, ma. No hands!

She yielded before me, and suddenly put her hands on my forearms, as I slid slowly inside her. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes closed, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Rather, her pleasure was obvious. I pushed on, enjoying the smooth warmth of her slick channel as it sheathed me. Then I was all the way in, buried to my pelvic bone.

I wanted to stay like that for a minute or so, just to savor the moment, but my body disobeyed me, and I began to stroke slowly in and out of her. She moaned. I could still feel Jeanette's finger buried deep in my ass, and the combined sensations were already pushing me to the edge.

Brianna's moans were already increasing in pitch and tempo, and I knew she would cum soon. She gripped my forearms tightly, and her pelvis was moving under me, reaching for every bit of pleasure she could grab. I bore into her. My balls began to slap her ass as I hammered her harder now, and our pelvic bones ground against one another.

Suddenly she went stiff beneath me. Her neck arched, her mouth opened widely, and she breathed out rapidly as the first waves of pleasure swept over her. I doubled my efforts, determined to cum with her, and then I felt Jeanette's finger deep in my ass, stroking my prostrate. Ah, god!

I couldn't hold out. I suddenly loosed a load from deep in my balls, as Brianna went into full orgasm. We came together, groaning out our pleasure, and I felt my ass constricting around my sister's finger as I shot load after load into her girlfriend's hungry pussy. The pleasure was almost too much to take this time, and I felt dizzy, having expended so much effort in the last hour.

I collapsed onto her, gasping once as Jeanette pulled her digit from my colon.

"That was hot!" she exclaimed, and Brianna and I both laughed. I was still deep inside her, and Brianna squeezed herself around me teasingly, exhibiting excellent muscle control.

"It still is," she said, looking up into my eyes, and I wanted to tell her she hadn't experienced anything yet, for I still wanted to taste her, to savor the taste of our mingled juices, as I seeped out of her. Instead, I kissed her, and laid my head on her shoulder. Plenty of time, I decided.

In time, my cock shrank, and pulled from her. I rolled over onto my side, pulling Brianna onto her side, facing me. We kissed, and then I felt Jeanette sliding up behind Brianna.

"Hey, don't forget me," she teased, and I was amazed when Brianna turned to her, and they began to kiss. It became quickly obvious that they'd done it before, as their mouths moved against each other's, and their hands began to explore one another's bodies. Suddenly curious, I propped myself up on one elbow and watched.

Jeanette's leg insinuated itself between Brianna's thighs, and she moved it purposefully, as Brianna pulled against my sister's waist, urging her on. When they broke from their kiss, Jeanette whispered urgently, "I want to clean you up." Brianna moaned her approval, and I watched her swing her leg open.

Jeanette wasted no time, and in spite of my own desire to taste Brianna's overflowing pussy, I watched with growing interest as my sister positioned herself between her girlfriend's thighs, and began to lap noisily at her sensitive slit. I fondled Bri's breasts as she leaned back into me, and before long she was writhing between us, her taut little belly undulating as Jeanette brought her to climax once again.

This time, when Brianna came, she cried out suddenly, and I had to clap my hand over her mouth, for fear she would wake our father, who, hopefully, was still asleep in the living room. Jeanette chuckled, even as she continued to eat her friend, and I heard her mutter, "that's my baby," under her breath. I had the feeling they had done this many times before. Jeanette continued to lap away at her, until Brianna finally relaxed, with a great shuddering sigh, and threw her head back onto my shoulder.

I was hard again, and I wanted to sink into someone's silky gash, and at this point I didn't care if it was my sister's or not, so I pushed Brianna away from me and rolled onto my back. My cock stood up like a lighthouse.

"My turn again," I said to no one in particular, and suddenly the lamp blinked off. As I felt the hand grasp the base of my dick, I wondered who it was. Not that it mattered. Not anymore! I had the feeling that things would be different around the house, from this day forth.

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12