All Comments on 'Mistakes of Ryli Kate Ch. 01'

by Mouthy_submissive

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Augh!!

Just as its getting super good it ends!! *sigh* Excellent first chapter, I love it! I hope you post more soon!

Best wishes,

A.K.Q.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great first story!

Hello Mouthy_submissive, and thank you for choosing to write your erotic stories for Lit. I really enjoyed this one and I hope it won't be long before we have chapter 2.

4 *s for now, and I'm sure there will be more if you keep up this standard of work.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Hmm

Okay I have to say, this seems like the making of a good story, however I also have to say I am not feeling the what seems like abuse for abuse sake vibe I am getting from reading this. That being said I want to see what happens next.

CaitlyCateCaitlyCatealmost 13 years ago
Ouch

I'd definitely wouldn't want to piss that Master off! I'm on the fence about how abusive and toxic this relationship is, but strangely, I'm turned on. I would like to read the next chapter.

Untested_and_waitingUntested_and_waitingalmost 13 years ago
Great!

I loved your story; I can't wait to read more

jilly_herejilly_herealmost 13 years ago
my master

isn't quite as harsh as yours and no matter how many times i have begged him to be harsher he hasn't quite managed it.

hopefully one day he will realize this is what i need and want and what makes me hot.

Mouthy_submissiveMouthy_submissivealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback guys! I hope to continue to gain your approval!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I like the story, can't wait for the contiuation how Master deals with Ryli. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please continue the story you have me hooked.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

You are a fantastic writer. I'm simultaneously fascinated by and terrified of this Dom. And I love how the story wasn't just about a sub being bratty; she thought that there was another woman, which in her mind seemed to be enough to defy her Master, even though she knew how harsh he could be. Sigh. Conundrum. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An excellent story! I hope you plan on continue writing about the ordeals of this poor girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous