Mistletoe Trigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers

On and on it went as John fucked me. Pleasure swamped my body, the delicious carnality of it making my head swim as his mother's voice seemed to intertwine with mine until I couldn't tell who's words were who's.

"FUCK ME, JOHNLOVER! FUCK ME-MOMMY-ME, MAKE ME-MOMMY-ME CUM! GIVE ME COCK JOHN GIVE ME-MOMMY-ME COCK!"

John again sank deep into me, his cock throbbing and big and then he exploded and my pussy exploded with pleasure that tore through my body as his hot semen scalded my womb again.

I was aware that I was sobbing with pleasure and that Cora was sobbing with pleasure and it almost seemed like an out of body experience -- I could almost see John's mother, naked on her bed, her full, lush body spread-eagled, her fingers -- no -- a huge dildo stuffed up her cunt, my imagination making her pussy a wild, thickly thatched thing with big pink lips that glistened with her arousal. Her enormous breasts bouncing around and her motherly face contorted in lust as she brought herself to orgasm..

In my orgasmic vision, I suddenly envisioned my husband between his mother's thighs, fucking Cora like he fucked me and then I saw me and Cora, arms and legs wrapped around each other, kissing and then in a sixty-nine, me eagerly tonguing my mother in law's wet pussy while her wonderful tongue brought me off.

Then I was in my own body again, John was easing off me, kissing me as his weight lifted off my body, whispering, "That was so fucking intense!" He kissed me one last time and then began to snore while I struggled to catch my breath again and tried to make sense of it all.

This had been the most intense sexual moment of my life and I was filled with wonderment over it. As I said earlier, I've had a few girl on girl moments, but it had just been fun, nothing more. But this -- my head swam with visions of me and my mother in law making love and with John and his mother. I glanced over at the love of my life and smiled. Incest fantasies...I had never imagined that. Part of me wondered if on the other side of the wall, Cora was lying in her bed, fuck sweat cooling and drying on her luscious body thinking of her son...thinking of me. As the snow fell outside that early Christmas morning, I fell asleep to wonderful, incestuous thoughts.

"Wake up! It's Christmas and Santa's been here!" I lifted my head off John's chest and squinted at the closed door behind which Cora was loudly knocking and calling to us in a cheery voice.

John raised his head and smiled. "Well -- it is tradition," he mumbled, shaking off sleep. He called out, "Thanks, Mom! We'll be down in a second." My husband turned to me and reaching out, caressed my face. "Um, I think I went out like a light, but, damn -- thanks for the fuck of my life last night, Diana.

It all came flooding back to me in a rush and I shivered as heat blossomed between my legs. I leaned in and kissed John and then whispered, "I don't know, lover -- I think maybe you should thank your Mom more than me. I reached down and stroked my husband's cock, feeling it begin to lengthen and thicken as I said, "I had no idea that your mother could make you so hot!"

John blushed a little and his hand slipped up along my inner right thigh and we began to pick up where we had left off the night before, but were interrupted by Cora crying up at us, "John and Diana Holland, get yourselves down here right now -- it's Christmas!

John and I each looked at each other and giggled and then kissed and whispered promises to take this up again later in the day. We rolled out of bed and got dressed -- sort of. It was Christmas tradition in the Holland family to get up, not worrying about getting cleaned up or dressed -- go down and eat a hearty breakfast and then go into the living room and see what Santa had brought.

I pulled on a modest babydoll negligee -- obviously braless, my breasts opaquely covered by the silky material, but nipples obviously outlined and protruding against the cloth. I did wear matching panties. John gave me an appreciative stare as he pulled on a sweatshirt and boxer shorts. "Sexy!" he said as he gestured towards the door.

I glanced at myself in the mirror as I followed my husband, The light green negligee ended at mid thigh, showing off my sexy legs and accentuated my big chest and with my bed tousled head of carrot red hair, I did look sexy -- like a well fucked woman should look!

We joined Cora in the kitchen. Maybe a year ago I wouldn't have seen her as anything but John's middle aged mother, a pretty woman, but whom I would never think of as a sexual person, but it was hard to take my eyes off her as we ate breakfast. Like me, her hair was all awry -- she'd undone her braid before last night's fun and it hung in a thick, unruly mass down to the middle of her back. Cora was wearing an old, well worn, light blue flannel gown that molded itself tightly to her body, clinging and molding around her heavy breasts and her full butt. No panty line there that I could see.

It was a bit of a quiet breakfast, each of us smiling shyly at each other and I think we all were blushing a bit as we ate the traditional Holland Christmas pancake breakfast. Afterwards, while John headed upstairs for a quick visit to the bathroom, I helped Cora clear away the dishes.

As we washed and dried, Cora glanced over at me and smiled coyly. "I guess you took my advice about trying the old Holland luck."

"You're terrible, Cora," I giggled, feeling my face burn.

Cora turned and gave me a hug. "Don't be embarrassed, sweetheart. I know there's been a lot of noise coming from that room over the years -- Lord knows it's produced enough babies." She winked at me and said, "Well, maybe not as much noise as last night."

I felt my face get hotter and tried to turn it around. "Yeah, well, Mother in law of mine, not all that noise wasn't just coming from our room, you know."

Cora blushed but didn't blink a bit as she replied, "Nothing wrong with a bit of self-pleasuring, Daughter in law." She paused and then grinned evilly. "I reckon though I do tend to get a little loud -- living all alone here, I get used to just letting myself go and I really let go last night!"

We both just stared at each other and then busted out laughing, hugging each other, our bodies pressed tightly together. As our heavy tits pillowed out against each other, I marveled at how good and warm she felt and again, evil thoughts about her body erupted in my mind even as we continued to laugh. It seemed obvious that both of us were enjoying the sensation and we might have gone on embracing even after the laughter faded, but we separated as John came hurrying down the stairs hollering, "Time to see what Santa brought us!"

He peeked into the kitchen and said, "Well? C'mon, can't keep Santa waiting!"

John's mom and I gave each other a despairing look and followed him into the living room. I paused to let Cora go through the doorway ahead of me, glancing upwards at the mistletoe hanging there and thinking how exciting that moment had been last night and that it would be nice to do it again.

My naughty thoughts were put on hold as John began passing around Christmas presents. It was a fun morning, Cora surprised us both with I-Pods as well as a gorgeous but rather low cut sweater for me and a nice button up sweater for John with leather elbow patches that just screamed teacher!

John and I got his mother a new DVD player and absolutely floored her with DVD conversions of many of her old home movies. John hooked up her new player and we sat watching old films of Christmases past of her and John and her late husband. John and Cora watched almost hypnotized at times by their younger selves -- my sexy hubby a chubby little fella who greatly resembled his father and Cora, a more slender but equally sexy version of herself.

I found myself drawn again and again to images of my mother in law in her twenties and thirties, dressed in long flannel nightgowns and sometimes in skimpier outfits, one in particular that was a baby-doll negligee like mine that showed long, shapely legs and more of her breasts. She was beautiful and I could see that my John was studying her close as well. In the films, you could tell that her husband thought so to on those rare occasions he would put down the camera and let a younger John run the camera while he would open his presents and kiss Cora lovingly.

I glanced at Cora and she was looking a little misty-eyed and finally, she stood up and said in a husky voice, "Excuse me." She paused at the doorway and looked back and said, "I absolutely love my presents!" and hurried away.

John looked a little misty-eyed himself and I leaned over and kissed him. "That was a great idea, honey," I told him. "The films transferred over great -- your Mom and Dad look great.'

My husband nodded and said, "Yeah, I never realized how sexy Mom looked back then."

I grinned and replied, "And she still looks sexy today. You should have made extra copies of these old home movies."

John just gave me a wink and said, "Way ahead of you, babe."

We both busted out laughing. We kissed for a few minutes and then I began cleaning up the living room, bagging up torn wrapping paper and ribbons and such. I moved towards the doorway only to run into Cora returning. Just like last night, we found ourselves wedged in sideways, breast to breast in the door.

Cora began to mildly scold me, "Now, sweetie, I would have cleaned that mess up -- you're on vacation and shouldn't have to fool with this.

Before she could go on, John interrupted by saying, "Ahem, ladies...traditions -- remember?" He began to point and again we both looked up at the mistletoe.

Cora rolled her eyes and said in mock exasperation, "That boy and his traditions." She looked at me, grinning expectantly at her and she grinned naughtily and said, "Well, we have to uphold those important traditions, don't we?" She leaned into me and we kissed -- no simple peck on the cheek, but with mouths open, my tongue welcoming hers as our lips pressed together and sealed. Her tongue danced and snaked around my tongue, demonstrating her years of experience and making me shiver as we kissed. Her arms came up and her hands clamped down on my shoulders, pulling me gently against her more. Under the thin clothing, I could feel my nipples grow harder and press against her tits, sensing the soft fleshiness of her breasts and heat began to stoke between my legs as I felt her nipples through the thin cotton and satin of our bedclothes.

We kissed a lot longer this time, way past the few seconds of the night before. Thirty seconds? Forty-five seconds, maybe even for a minute before we finally parted, our lips separating wetly with a delicious smack.

We stared at each other wide-eyed, very much aware of the energy between us.

"Wow!" I whispered, barely able to speak. It had not been a joking kiss, but a lover's kiss!

"Yeah," Cora replied in a very husky voice. "You know, there's a lot to be said for tradition." Then she realized she still held me in an embrace and her face flushed bright red and she exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, look at the time. I've got to get started on Christmas dinner!" My mother in law beat a hasty retreat towards the stairs, calling out, "I'm going to get dressed and get started in the kitchen -- Diana, I could use some help in a bit if you don't mind!"

I turned and went and sat down by my husband and looked into his stunned face. "John, I am so turned on by your Mom!" I whispered to him. I reached over and took his hand and ran it under the hem of my negligee, pressing his fingers against the crotch of my more than damp panties. "Am I going nuts?" I asked.

John shook his head and placed my hand on the huge bulge in his boxers. "If you are, you're not alone! Watching you and Mom kissing makes me so hard, it hurts!"

"God, baby -- if she wasn't your mother, I'd be up there making a pass at your Mom right now!" I moaned, clamping John's hand between my thighs.

John groaned and laughed and replied, "Damn it, you're not making this any easier -- just the thought of you and Mom..." I could feel his cock swelling and I reached in, wrapped my hand around my husband's considerable girth and slowly began to stroke him.

"I bet you get even harder and bigger thinking about Cora and yourself, don't you, you pervert!" I whispered into his ears, feeling his cock throb and swell to my words!

John groaned and blushed, still looking into my eyes. "How -- how far are you willing to go, Diana?" he asked me. "Would you actually make love to my mother?"

"In a New York minute," I hissed back. "And you, if your Mom spread her legs for you, would you fuck her?"

John shivered and began to try and answer, but couldn't find the words, so he nodded, blushing bright red and then I felt his cock began to jerk and I moved quickly to cup the head of his cock and catch his cum as he exploded at the mere thought of fucking his mother. I reached into his boxers with my other hand and began to stroke him as he shot off, the whole time wiggling on his fingers trapped between my thighs. My mind reeled at the thought that I'd just helped my husband cum talking about motherfucking!"

As he finished, we heard his Mom coming back down the hallway and we jerked hands out of each other's underwear and when she turned the corner, we looked up guiltily at her like a couple of teenagers caught necking on the couch. I even instinctively tried to move my semen covered hand out of sight so she wouldn't know what we were doing.

Cora had dressed in a long, denim skirt and a matching denim blouse, enough buttons left undone to reveal the upper swells of her meaty tits and again braless -- her nipples proudly poking through. Her long mane of hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She grinned at us as if she knew exactly what we'd been doing and said, "C'mon you two -- things to do, so get dressed. John, I need some wood chopped for the fireplace and Diana, I'll need your help in the kitchen."

Like naughty little children in trouble, we nodded and stood up. I walked towards the door, my cum covered hand behind me and for a moment, I thought Cora was going to wait for me to join her under the mistletoe. At the last second though, my mother in law glanced upwards and blushing, turned and fled towards the kitchen, calling out, "C'mon now, lets get hustling if you want to eat!"

I hurried up the stairs, followed by John. Out of sight, I quickly began licking my husband's sperm off my hand and once behind closed doors, I sank to my knees and finished cleaning him off with my mouth, sucking his cock empty of his big load of cum.

John tried to go down on me, but I put him off, telling him that when we got upstairs tonight, I expected to be fucked silly!

We both dressed for a wintry day, John in a sweatshirt and jeans and myself in jeans and a flannel shirt, that like Cora, I left partially unbuttoned to show off my considerable cleavage. John headed outside to the woodpile while I made my way to the kitchen.

Over the next few hours, Cora and I stayed busy preparing one of her classic Christmas dinners, complete with a Christmas goose, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, dressing and other foods -- enough to feed a small army. The entire time, I think both my mother in law and myself were keenly aware of the sexual tension that had arisen from our kissing, but neither of us made mention of it -- it simply hung in the air between us, a living, powerful, but silent thing.

Strangely enough, despite Cora having a kitchen large enough to be the envy of women everywhere, we seemed to be crowded. Cora was constantly brushing by me, her breasts rolling against my back or against my front, thighs pressed together as we would work side by side, peeling potatoes or washing dirty pans. Before long, I was doing the same, going out of my way to rub myself up against Cora's lush body.

As the kitchen began to heat up from the baking, I began to regret wearing a flannel shirt and then amidst all the rubbing against each other I got inspired and yanked my shirt out of my jeans and undoing the lower buttons, tied the tails of the shirt up into a knot, exposing my stomach and accentuating my breasts, my breasts contained by only two buttons. I was quite aware of the view of my heaving tits I was now providing.

Cora took a long look at me and sighed. "Show-off. If I had your figure, I'd be showing it off too, Diana."

I laughed and replied, "Cora, you're a beautiful woman and I love your figure. Don't be afraid to show what you got!"

My mother in law rolled her eyes and then said, "I'm already daring enough, walking around without a bra on." She cupped and hefted one meaty breast. "But I don't sag much for my age and size and I just refuse to wear one around the house."

Suddenly, feeling very daring, I walked up to her and said, "You have a wonderful figure, Cora -- you shouldn't be shy about it." My mother in law jumped a little as I slipped fingers into the waist of her denim dress and began yanking her shirttails out. I slowly unbuttoned the lower buttons on her blouse, feeling her body heat close to mind and then rolled her shirt up and tied the shirttails together like mine, revealing her round stomach and drawing more attention to her magnificent bosom.

I put my hands on Cora's bare waist and murmured almost shyly, "I think you're the sexiest mom I know, Cora."

Cora blushed and I could feel a slight flutter under her skin and then we both laughed at our flirting and went on with the cooking. I meant what I'd said. Oh, maybe some fashionistas would have cow over her appearance, but I thought Cora walking around in the long denim dress and her tied up shirt, revealing her full, round belly and barely constraining her breasts made her look like some sort of motherly goddess.

As we finished cooking, we were both very touchy-feely with each other -- a hand reaching out to caress the other as we passed (when we weren't rubbing up against each other). Once as I was peeling potatoes, Cora came up from behind, her arms wrapping around my bare waist, her chin resting on my shoulders and her huge, soft tits pressing into my back. It was a very erotic, loving moment for me -- a lovers' moment.

Later, as we were finishing up, Cora scooped up a finger of creamy mashed potatoes and asked for my opinion. I giggled as I approached her and she slipped her finger into my open mouth and I sucked the potatoes off. I looked into her eyes with the same gaze I gave her son whenever I sucked his cock and I could see the arousal on her face as I let her finger slip from between my lips.

After I brought out the sweet potato casserole, I spooned out a little bite and blowing on it to cool it off, transferred it to two fingers and repaid Cora with a request for her opinion. My mother in law sauntered across the room and took my hand and slowly slipped my fingers between her ovaled lips and sucked them clean, her cheeks hollowing as she moved up and down on my fingers. Cora looked at me as I'm sure she had looked at her husband in the past and suddenly I had a vision of my mother in law sucking her son's cock. I could feel the juices trickling from my cunt down my inner thighs and I went weak in the knees.

Cora let my fingers slip from her lips and then gently kissed them and turned away with a wink, not saying a word. She busied herself with getting the goose plated while I tried to compose myself, wondering what I was about to unleash.

Christmas dinner was wonderful -- way too much good food and probably a little too much wine. The sexual tension between Cora and myself was thick in the air and more than once, I was sure I could smell the scent of my aroused pussy in the air and thought that I could smell Cora's arousal as well. John recognized that there was something in the air, but never commented on it, rather he simply availed himself of the sight of our mostly exposed breasts, his eyes roaming constantly.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers