Mistletoe Trigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers

As her second orgasm began to swell, I crawled behind John and took hold of Cora's legs. Kneeling, I extended them as wide as I could, allowing my husband to drive a fraction deeper in his mother's cunt, then before her limbs went into spasm and locked up, I wrapped her legs high around John's back, crossing the ankles and then as she locked them tight and her orgasm took all control away from her, I held her ankles in place, feeling her blood course madly through her body as she wordlessly screamed herself hoarse with incestuous pleasure.

John's pace became frantic and despite his best efforts to hold himself back, he grunted and thrust deep into Cora's cunt and flooded her womb with hot, thick semen. Cora's eyes fluttered and I thought she might pass out from the intensity of receiving her son's seed, but then she really came awake -- bucking and snorting like a wild mustang, arching her back and coming almost completely off the spread quilt. John jammed his mouth against his mother's and their cries of orgasm were muffled as they came together.

When I felt Cora completely relax, I released her legs to fall all askew on the floor. Both were gasping for breath and whispering, "I love you," to each other. John moaned and said, "Oh, Mom, your pussy is so tight -- the way you work your sweet cunt, I'm still hard!"

For long minutes, mother and son lay there, John moving almost imperceptibly inside her, eliciting the occasional gasp or groan from Cora. Cora suddenly looked my way and sighed, "Oh, Diana -- baby, you've been ignored, come here!"

I crawled up and stretched out beside my mother in law, lifting my head up to give her another lover's kiss. "Nobody's ignoring me," I replied. "I've been witnessing the most beautiful and erotic sight of my life. Cora, you and John look so perfect together." I grinned and stroking her sweaty face said, "You fucked your son, Cora!"

My mother in law grinned back, her smile interrupted for a moment as she moaned in pleasure from a slow stroke from John. "Yes, I've made my son a motherfucker and I love it! Now I want to make love to my daughter in law too." Cora looked at me almost shyly. "Diana, I've never...licked a woman before, but I've been dreaming of tasting you...please?"

Tendrils of desire raced through my veins, culminating in the furnace of lust between my thighs. "Mmmm -- being your first pussy would be my pleasure, Cora!" I exclaimed as I got to my knees, swinging one over her face and straddling her, facing John who was beaming from ear to ear. I slowly lowered my pussy towards Cora's waiting mouth and tongue, gasping as I felt her eager tongue flutter against my dripping wet flesh. Just the knowledge that I was feeling the touch of my husband's mother on my sex was enough to send shattering waves of pleasure through my body.

Cora reached up, her hands getting a firm grip on my thighs and she pulled me down so that I was literally sitting on her mouth and I cried out in delight as my mother in law began to furiously lap and suck at my cunt. Clearly, Cora was an amateur, but what she lacked in know-how, she more than made up with enthusiasm. Her tongue, just as devilish inside my pussy as it had been in my mouth, feverishly whirled and danced and licked my wet, quivering flesh. Cora's nose blew warm up across my asshole, adding a special extra something to the experience.

I leaned forward to both take a little pressure off Cora's face so she could breath and to reach out towards the enticing joining of my husband's cock and his mother's cum filled pussy. As Cora learned my sweet spots, her tongue slathering over my clit and over my sensitive lips, I pressed my face against her soft, furry mound and moved to lick her cunt and John's cock as he moved in and out of her.

John finally moved to withdraw from his mother and I wasted no time taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it clean of their mixed cum. His cock was frosted heavily with his own semen and his mother's cunt cream and it was so delicious that once he was clean, I took his still mostly hard penis and guided it back into Cora's cunt, drawing moans from both mother and son. I rose up to kiss John and share the mingled taste of their cum and then back to Cora's pussy. John withdrew again and I cleaned his cock once more and then buried my face between his mother's legs.

I dedicated myself to eating all of my husband's cum out of Cora's sweet, sloppy cunt and my mother in law responded to the renewed assault on her pussy by doubling her efforts in eating me. The air was soon filled with the aroma of wet pussy and the groans of two women in the throes of carnal ecstasy.

As I licked hungrily at Cora's wet, pink meat, still finding flecks of John's semen in her slick folds, I struggle to keep myself coherent, the pleasure my mother in law was inflicting on me with her tongue and lips was intense, especially after she discovered my large clitoris and began teasing it. The first time she ran her tongue roughly over the exposed little organ, I thought I would pass out from the explosion of pleasure that crossed into that grey area where pleasure and pain are close, but as only a woman can understand, Cora modified her touch and now gently licked and sucked me till I was a molten ball of gooey lust, orgasm after orgasm making me mad with lust.

I'm sure Cora's face was being bathed in a flood of my juices as my pussy would quiver and spasm with orgasmic delight. In turn, her pussy was generating enormous amounts of pussy cream that I could barely keep up with and which now coated me from forehead to chin. Against my breasts, I could the fluttering of her stomach muscles as she came and came and came.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly orgasm again, I felt Cora's mouth retreat towards the top of my cunt, focusing on my clit and the folds of flesh around it and then something pressed into me. My eyes popped wide open and I screamed my pleasure into Cora's wet pussy as my husband, impossibly hard, slowly sank his cock into my throbbing cunt. The little part of me that still was possible of rational thought argued that there was no way John could be erect again for a fourth time in such a short period. It had to be impossible!

The squirming, screaming and absolutely sluttish part of my mind, reveling in this incestuous event argued that of course he could be and was erect and even my rational side had to agree -- what red blooded man wouldn't get a monster hard-on while watching his wife and his mother locked in a passionate sixty-nine embrace!

I sobbed and squirmed on my mother in law's face as she tongued me and her son's thick cock as he gave me a good, hard fucking. John wormed his cock in and out of my pulsating cunt, Cora's tongue teasing us both as he did so. At one point, I lifted my head, my face dripping wet with Cora's cunt cream and looked over my shoulder at my husband and saw an expression of lust, love and happiness that I was sure reflected my own feeling. "I love you, John!" I moaned plaintively. "I -- I don't ever want to stop!"

John grinned at me and growled, "Me neither, baby! You, me, and Mom forever!" He quickened his pace, fucking me with short, hard strokes and I could only sob in reply and drive my face back into his mother's hot cunt, tonguing her furiously before orgasm swept me away.

I seemed to spend an eternity wallowing in the sweet, incestuous ecstasy of a mother-son driven orgasm, aware of nothing but the thick meat filling my cunt and the tongue that never seemed to tire of licking me! John's cock seemed to swell inside me and began to hose my insides, taking my orgasm to undreamed of heights. Suddenly, as I sobbed with pure delight, John's ejaculations stopped and the tiny bit of me that could think, realized that he was pumping the rest of his load into his mother's mouth.

I was envious, but not too much as my own orgasm seemed to go on and on -- then as I began to descend from the heights of ecstatic pleasure, I felt Cora's mouth again clamp itself over my pussy and her tongue pushed a familiar liquid warmness into me and I began to cum again as I realized that my mother in law had sucked her son dry and was now feeding his hot semen to my cunt. A firestorm of lusty pleasure ignited inside my pussy and swept me away, sending burning rivers of pleasure through me until I thought my heart would explode. I could hear myself screaming until I was hoarse and then the pleasure sucked me out of existence and everything went away...

When I came to, I was again locked in a glorious soul kiss with Cora, John's sperm and the taste of both our cunts evident with every swirl of our tongues. John cuddled me from behind, his wet and semi-erect cock nestled against my ass cheeks as he nuzzled my neck. "Are you okay, Diana -- I've never seen you cum so hard before!" he whispered

I nodded, fighting tears and replied, "Oh God, yes!" I turned and kissed him deeply and then turned back and kissed his mother again for good measure. "It's like -- like nothing I've ever known from fucking before. It was like a...a...." I was at a loss for words.

"Like a religious experience?" suggested Cora. "I understand that. From the time you kissed me last night, I've felt like I've been filled with some holy spirit, its power growing inside me and steering me to this moment. Lying here naked and fucked by my children, I feel like I've been to a church revival and saved of all my sins!" I hugged her then and then watched as John leaned in and kissed his mother like the lovers they had become.

There under that Christmas tree we three took a vow for this to never end -- that this was a new beginning for the three of us. In the middle of a mother and son's embrace, feeling John's cock and lips on me as well as the heat emanating from Cora's pussy and the warmth and softness of her motherly breasts, I felt as I had on our wedding day -- that I was part of a greater whole than I had ever conceived before!

We made our way back upstairs and into our bed, welcoming Cora into it for all time if possible. The night was spent talking and making love and dreaming of times to come. The rest of our Christmas vacation was much the same way -- three people in love making love.

The hardest thing John and I ever faced in our marriage was the prospect of driving back to Detroit and flying home to Seattle. We couldn't do it, so we took Cora with us. She made arrangements for the house to be looked after for the winter and she came to live with us in our small one bedroom apartment in that rainy city.

If it caused any inconveniences, well, they were trivial compared to the wonderful days of lovemaking that followed. I often wondered what our neighbors thought of the wild noises of sex wafting through the walls, filled with cries of "Fuck Mommy" and Mommy loves her son's cock!" It didn't matter to us, we were happy and joyful and amazed to see that our love seemed to grow greater and more powerful everyday and in so many ways.

When the school year ended, John and I submitted our resignations to our school. We packed our belongings up into a moving truck and with Cora, drove across country, back to Michigan and to Cora's farmhouse, John's childhood home and our new and permanent home.

We applied for teaching positions in the local system and got lucky. John starts in the fall and I accepted a position beginning in January. Why so late in the school year? Well, as I write this, it is late July and I'm finishing my seventh month of labor. My belly is round and big, holding the baby boy or girl that we conceived this past wonderful Christmas. In my heart, I know that our baby was conceived Christmas Eve after my mother in law and I first shared a loving kiss, that we were indeed blessed by the old Holland luck.

Now as I suck my husband's fine long cock, tasting of his mother's' cunt while Cora's head bobs underneath my swollen belly, her wonderful tongue delving the depths of my womb, I revel in our incestuous life and dream of the day I can explain to my son or daughter why we hang mistletoe all over our house all through the year!

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers