Mistletoe Trigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers

We all ate until we were stuffed, looking at each other owlishly, sleep threatening to overtake us. Cora suggested we all take a nap and I was tempted to suggest we take it together, but chickened out at the last moment. We retired to our respective rooms and somewhat to my surprise, John and I didn't make love despite both of us being in a constant state of arousal most of the day. Instead we both fell asleep on that snowy Christmas afternoon. My dreams were a confusing mix of erotic images and sensations that when I finally woke up had left my panties and pussy a wet sodden mass.

To my surprise, I woke up alone and horny, buried deep under heavy quilts. It was dark and when I glanced at the clock on the bedside table, I was surprised to find that it was almost six o'clock. I could hear Christmas music downstairs and was pretty sure where to find my husband. I put back on the negligee I had worn downstairs this morning, pausing to consider changing panties, but in the end leaving them on. I didn't bother with brushing my hair, rather enjoying the bed-tousled sluttish look.

As I stepped out into the upstairs hallway, I was joined by my mother in law who had donned her old, tight fitting flannel gown as well. She smiled at me with sleepy eyes and said, "I guess after making pigs of ourselves, we've done slept most of Christmas away."

"I don't know when I enjoyed eating something so much -- or making it, Cora." I replied.

As we took to the stairs, she reached out and took my hand and we walked down the steps side by side. "Well, normally I despise having anyone else in my kitchen, but I loved making dinner with you." Cora looked over and winked that sexy wink of hers and said, "Of course, if we'd taken any longer, I don't know if we would have ever gotten finished." She squeezed my hand tighter for emphasis while I grinned like a naughty child and just nodded. The sexual tension from earlier in the day had quickly reasserted itself and I struggled not to shiver from the intensity of it. Just the act of walking, working my swollen and slick labia together had me on the verge of moaning.

We walked hand in hand down the hallway, Cora releasing my fingers as we came to the living room doorway. I stepped closer to my mother in law and slipped my arm around her waist as we moved as one and stopped in the door. John was sitting on the floor, records scattered about, a mostly empty plate of Christmas dinner leftovers beside him.

"Well, good evening, sleepyheads!" my husband exclaimed.

John grinned evilly and began to point above us, but then Cora and I weren't really paying attention anymore. His mother and I were already turning towards each other, breasts and hard nipples dragging against each other. The lust and need in my mother in law's eyes reflected my own desires and we wrapped our arms around each other and met in a passionate open mouthed kiss.

I knew this kiss wouldn't be counted in seconds, maybe not in minutes -- it was a sweet, lusty kiss that could go on forever as far as I was concerned. Cora's tongue danced and darted in my mouth, teasing my tongue one second, then rolling deliciously against it the next. Little sighing sounds came from both us as we kissed and kissed and kissed, nostrils whistling quietly as we tried to not come up for air.

Cora had a particular taste -- similar in some ways to her son and in other ways different. Perhaps genetics plays a roll in kissing -- Cora had a little coiling movement in which she tried to wrap her tongue around mine that was identical to her son's. It had the same effect on me as when John did it. My pussy was dripping heavily, throbbing with need.

I felt Cora's hand move to my shoulder and tug one shoulder strap down until my right breast sprung free and then Cora was cupping my heavy tit, fingers squeezing and groping my flesh, her palm lightly teasing my hard, thick nipple. I whimpered as our kiss ended, a string of saliva extending between our lips that I hungrily snapped up, aching for her mouth again.

My mother in law ducked her head, gently nipping and kissing my neck and then as I felt her hot breath on my throbbing nipple, she looked up and whispered, "Please? Don't say no."

I ran a hand through her hair and guided her to my nipple and in a shaky voice, replied, "I would never tell you no, Cora. I...we love you!" I moaned then as I felt my mother in law's tongue roll over my nipple and her mouth close tightly around it and begin to suck. I felt orgasmic energy begin to swell inside me, rolling out in steadily stronger waves from my cunt until every bit of my body was aflame with pleasure.

Through slitted eyes I glanced at my husband and saw the awe and desire in his face as he watched us, rubbing his bulging cock through his blue jeans. With that occasional telepathy that husbands and wives share, I asked the question and got the answer I needed to hear. John looked at me and his mother with love and lust and mouthed silently, "Go for it!"

As delightful as Cora's mouth was, I reached down and cupped her face in my hands and drew her upright, again pressing close to kiss her passionately. My hands dropped and began gathering up the material of Cora's nightgown until I found the hem and slowly I began working the tight fitting material upwards, revealing bit by bit, my mother in law's voluptuous body, feeling the softness and the heat of her on my fingers and knuckles.

Our bodies pressed together as we kissed, my thigh pressing between hers and I felt her wetness amidst a hairy jungle of pubic hair, confirming my suspicions of no panties. Our lips parted as Cora raised her arms and I pulled her nightgown over her head, flinging it in John's direction. I forcefully resumed kissing Cora, pushing her against the doorway arch as my hands began to roam over her now completely naked body. I squeezed and fondled with her meaty tits, so much bigger than my own ( I would later take a peak at one of her bras -- Cora was a 46DD), snaking fingers around her nipples to pinch and toy with. I ran one hand down, splicing fingers through her curly mat of hair and then finding the hot, wet flesh blossoming like a fiery wildfire.

Cora moaned happily into my mouth, her tongue becoming a mad thing as I slipped a finger between her labia, finding her wet and slick and incredibly hot. My mother in law's hands fluttered helplessly on my shoulders as I began to stir my finger around inside her molten pussy flesh. I slipped another finger into her cunt and my thumb began brushing overhead, searching out and finding her swelling clitoris.

I had to release her heavy breast and wrap an arm around Cora as her knees began to buckle. Using pressure with my fingers, we slowly stepped out from under the mistletoe and edged our way towards the couch, each step drawing groans from Cora as my fingers played inside her and our tongues danced like lovers.

When I felt the back of her legs bump up against the couch, I ended our kiss, smiling at my mother in law as I slowly squatted down, my tongue rolling over her breasts, pausing to lick each nipple roughly and drawing an excited squeal as I playfully bit her left nipple. I kissed my way down her belly, my fingers never leaving her hot pussy and as I began to nuzzle her thick forest of black pubic hair, I used my free hand to urge her to sit.

Like a thing made of fragile glass, Cora eased down onto the couch and I went onto my knees, spreading her legs, nudging them wider with my shoulders and free hand. "Ohhhh my God!!!" Cora sobbed as I added a third finger to her pussy, form a finger cock and slowly fucking her back and forth with them. Her pussy lips were spread wide, a wet, gleaming carnal flower in a wilderness of dark hair. I leaned in until she could feel my breath on her glistening flesh. I inhaled her scent -- savoring its strong aroma -- I could taste her pussy, her arousal strong and thick in the air..

"I love you, Cora," I said, looking up at her from between her thighs. "Please let me show you." I leaned further in and pressed my lips to her quivering flesh, rolling my tongue around her clitoris again and again and then running down one lip and crossing to the other while I finger fucked her. As my hand pushed into her, I lapped above it, capturing her erect clit, swollen up with passion and need and gently locked my lips around it and then even more gently began to suck on it.

My mother in law screamed like she had been shocked, her body convulsing as my loving attention triggered a massive orgasm. Her hands dropped onto my head, fingers grapping thick strands of my bright red hair and pulled me more firmly against her. I felt her legs lift and come to rest on my shoulders, John later telling me that her toes actually clenched, the pleasure was so intense.

I added another finger and began to spin and twist my hand as it fucked Cora's cunt. When I looked down, I could see her cunt cream, thickly coating my fingers, actually blobs of pussy cum visible. I licked and sucked and explored with my fingers, finding the places that practically levitated my mother in law right off the seat cushion. My chin quickly began to drip with her juices as I ate her out. She was so wet I could feel it squirting from her with each outward movement of my hand, feeling Cora's hot juices splashing down on my knees.

Cora babbled hysterically above me as her pelvis bucked and twisted against my mouth. On the periphery of my vision, I could see her heavy breasts rolling and bouncing as she writhed from the sweet torture of my mouth and fingers, cumming again and again.

As her orgasm crested and eased off, I slipped my fingers from her pulsing cunt and showed her the thick layer of cunt frosting covering them. "You're delicious, Cora -- I'm glad I saved room for dessert!" I said before sucking my fingers dry. I then buried my face in her widespread pussy, showing her the true reason God gave women tongues. Her cunt felt like a blast furnace -- it was so hot and she was so tasty -- her sweet aroma filling my nostrils and I practically tried to face fuck her in an effort to bury my tongue as deep as possible.

As I tongued Cora, I felt a shift of weight on the couch and a quick glance upwards showed that John had decided to join his mother and me. He was now naked -- his cock long and hard, him holding it out and offering to his mother. I knew that John was forced to hold it out so straight -- it being so hard that otherwise it would have been slapping against his stomach!

"Mom...please, Mom, can you, would you?" John stammered as he guided his cock towards his mother's mouth.

Cora's eyes were wide with amazement and lust as she took in her son's erect cock for the first time. "You -- You're so big, John -- so much bigger than your father. I had no idea!" A mixture of lust and uncertainty crossed his mother's face as she realized that the genie was out of the bottle and lines were being crossed from which there was no return. Then doubt vanished and Cora moaned, "Of course, darling. Mommy would love to suck your cock!"

Cora opened her lips wide and John whimpered with excitement as he fed his mother several inches of hard, thick dick, his hand behind Cora's head, guiding her forward. Cora's eyes were locked on her son as she began to suck him, bobbing back and forth with her lips, occasionally letting John's dick slip from her mouth so she could eagerly roll her tongue around the head. It was the single most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life -- my mother in law sucking her son off!

I returned my attentions to Cora's sweet cunt, my eyes feasting on the sight above while I lapped up the evidence of her arousal -- her pussy was all but spraying my face and I felt my face become soaked with her juices. I divided my attention between tonguing her delicious cunt meat and teasing her throbbing clit with occasional stops to chew and suck on her thick, long lips.

Cora's body began to tense up again as another orgasm took her over, John gasping and moaning, his head thrown back in incestuous ecstasy, as his mother feverishly sucked and licked his hard, throbbing penis. "Oh, Mom...FUCK!" my husband sobbed as she moaned and sobbed her pleasure around a mouth stuffed with cock.

No sooner did my mother in law's orgasm began to wane when I recognized her son's body language announcing he was going to cum. I gave Cora's sodden pussy one last long lick and began to kiss my way up her luscious body. I paused to suck on her sensitive nipples and then said softly, "Don't swallow your son's cum, Cora! Please share with me!" John let out a bellow then and his balls jerked violently as he began to pump cum into his mother's mouth, her eyes widening in shock. My guess is she had no conception of how much semen her son could produce.

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked greedily, a small stream overflowing to run down her chin when she gasped for air. John's hands twisted in her long, unruly mane and he moaned over and over, "Mom! Mom! Mom!"

Then he slipped from between his mother's lips and he fell back, a happy and amazed look on his face. I climbed up to straddle Cora's lap, feeling the intense heat of her pussy beneath my own dripping wet and steaming cunt. I looked into my mother in law's eyes as I moved to kiss her. As I leaned in, Cora opened her mouth and let me see the pool of cum on her tongue, her mouth flooded with cum.

We kissed, our lips locking tightly as she offered me her son's semen, his taste so familiar, but now improved with her own saliva. Our tongues rolled together, swapping John's sperm back and forth, both of us savoring the seed of the most important man in our lives. Cora's own cunt cream flavored his semen anew and our tongues hungrily dueled for our fair share. We both kept our eyes open, staring at each other. I saw love and lust and more in Cora's big brown eyes and knew that this could not ever be a one time thing. She and I had discovered something new and would never be able to resist its incestuous call.

When our kiss ended, Cora and I looked over at John, reclining at the end of the couch, cock still as hard as I'd ever seen it. Several ropey strands of cum extended from Cora's lips to mine and John groaned and said, "That is so fucking nasty hot! I wish I had my fucking camera!"

I turned back and lapped at the strings of cum until I came to Cora's face and I carefully licked her chin clean of her son's sperm before kissing her again. Then I was climbing over to John and kissed him with cum covered lips, his tongue scraping the last remnants of semen, spit and cunt juice off my tongue. I reached down and stroked his cock, still slick with his mother's spit and his own cum.

I looked over my shoulder at my mother in law and giggled. "Your big dicked son is still hard, Cora. Come give him a kiss."

I climbed off the couch, shedding my negligee as I did so, standing completely naked before my husband's mother. As bad as I needed to get fucked, I knew someone else needed it more. Cora had scrambled over to kiss John, her hands frantically exploring the length and girth of his huge cock.

I walked over to a rocking chair. Hung over the back was an old quilt. I picked it up and shook it out, saying, "Would you like to fuck your son, Cora? He'd like to fuck his mother. John's dick is hard for you, darling. He needs his momma to spread her legs wide and let him give her the fucking of her life." I spread the quilt out next to the Christmas tree and then walked back over to my husband and his mother.

Cora sat there in a state of aroused shock. I took her hand and helped her stand up on shaky legs. "Would you like to get fucked hard by John, Cora?" She nodded and I kissed her, again our tongues dancing and loving each other. I led my mother in law over to the quilt and together we knelt down. John followed and towered over us as I leaned Cora back onto the quilt, our lips joined as my hands busily fluttered over her body.

When she was on her back with my fingers gently teasing her cunt, I whispered, "Are you ready for your son? Are you ready for John's hard cock?"

Cora quivered next to me and nodded, moaning, "Oh god, I'm going to fuck my son. I want him -- I want John's cock so much!"

"Spread your legs, Cora," I whispered softly in her ear. John's mother, so aroused, quickly flung her legs wide, lifting her pelvis towards his long, thick penis drawing near.

John knelt between her legs and looked at me with amazement as it seemed to suddenly hit him that this wasn't fantasy or games anymore, that he was about to make love to his forty-seven year old mother. "Are you sure, Diana?" he asked hoarsely.

"Absolutely, baby," I replied, leaning over and gently kissing his cock in blessing of the incestuous moment about to occur. "Fuck your mother and fuck her well. Make Cora scream."

I leaned back and watched as John moved forward, extending his body to cover his mother's. His hands and lips kissed their way up as his cock, rigid and throbbing slid along her thigh until it was nestled in her thick mat of pussy hair. John closed lips over his mother's right nipple, sucking it and then taking it in his teeth and tugging it up and up, stretching it until Cora gasped from the pain and pleasure. My husband continued up and kissed his mother again, both moaning happily as their tongues danced and dueled.

Mother and son, bucked against each other and as I gazed in wonder, John's cock unerringly found its way into his mother's cunt, his thick, long member sliding in slowly, not stopping until he was grinding his crotch against Cora's hairy muff. Cora's reaction was astounding. As John stuffed her cunt with cock meat, she reached out and grabbed my hand, squeezing it until I was cringing with pain as a long, drawn out moan tore loose from her lips as immeasurable pleasure overwhelmed her.

Cora's legs came up in the ages old instinct to wrap herself around her lover, but as her first son induced orgasm swept over her, she only managed to raise her legs up high -- leg muscles bulging with effort as her toes knotted and clenched from the sinful pleasure erupting within her.

I suddenly had an image of Cora on our wedding day, wearing a lovely blue dress as John escorted her to her seat, beaming at the two of us, looking so proud and happy and with her hair done up in a lovely French braid, so beautiful. I remember hoping I would look that beautiful someday. Now, spread-eagled and naked on the floor, John pumping her full of cock while she sobbed and moaned, her bountiful tits bouncing and rolling around her chest, hair spread out wild and tangled and her face scrunched up in carnal ecstasy, Cora looked even more beautiful than ever before.

John rose up on his arms, thrusting into his mother fast and hard, their sweaty bodies slapping loudly together and he had a wild grin, looking down at his mother and seeing her for the sexy fuck-beast that she was. Between sobs and moans and the occasional scream, Cora was using language I barely she even knew. "FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR MOMMYSLUTWHORE! MOMMY LOVES YOUR COCK, MOTHERFUCKER LOVER SWEET FUCKER SON! SOOOO GOOD, SUCH GOOD, FINE COCK, FUCK ME JOHN, JOHN, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR MOMMY!"

Cora's hips danced madly around, meeting her son's thrusts, hungering for more. Once in a while, she would glance over at me, squeeze my hand tightly and with her mad, lusty eyes thank me for this wild, mad and unexpected Christmas present.

John fucked her and showed remarkable control. I knew that he wanted his first fuck with his mother to go on forever. Cora's initial orgasm eased off and John, muscles swelling from exertion never paused for a second, continuing to thrust his meat deep into her womb, changing his rhythm only to duck his head down and nibble and suck at her bouncing tits. Cora would squirm and shiver as John nipped and bit at her dime sized rubbery nubs, extending almost an inch.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,498 Followers