Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“In time little one you will remember that the first three are for mind, body, and soul.”

Kissing Her little doll softly on the lips Vixen moves to her side, trailing the long talon sharp fingernails along Jewels’ spine. The gentle feel of Her touch against the super sensitive skin causes goose bumps to rise quickly on her flesh.

“Grip the edge of the table My love.”

Shuddering slightly at the spoken command, Jewel curls her fingers over the edge of the table, head hanging as the first crack of the crop connects with her pale skin. Arching against the sting of the crop, she stifles the gasp between clenched teeth as another crack marks her creamy flesh mere inches from the first. Jewels flesh feels as though it’s on fire as the hiss of the crop passes through the silent air of the room. Clenching her hands against the hard table she squeezes her eyes shut as the hard crop marks her skin for a third time.

Arching against the sting her body shudders from the searing pain administered by that of the leather crop. Listening silently Jewel counts each step taken by her Dominatrix to the cabinet as She retrieves the soothing balm for her stinging flesh.
Gently Her fingers apply the cooling cream that soothes the sharp stinging of the crop markings. Mewing softly as Vixens fingers work against the tormented flesh Jewel lets her body begin to relax under the experienced fingers of her Mistress. Sliding a soft gentle hand over Jewels stinging ass, she gasps softly as the feel of practiced fingers slide easily into Jewels wet cunt. Arching her back in an attempt to give easy access to her wet slit, she feels Her free hand caressing softly against Jewels hip and thigh as Vixens fingers work gently inside Jewels wet pussy. Feeling the climax building, her hips rock slowly against the hand offering so much pleasure. Softly moaning at the pleasure building with in her body, she clenches pussy muscles tightly against the fingers inside her body, feeling more juices wetting Vixens fingers as she pants against the impending climax. Moaning against Her soft touch, Jewel softly begs for release to be granted.

Shaking Her head slightly, Vixen withdraws those wonderful fingers from within Jewels body and moves to the other side of the table, tracing a feather light finger against the sweat dampened shoulder of Her lovely slut, down her back and over the unmarked flesh of Jewels’ ass cheek.

Hanging her head Jewel softly moans as her body quivers with need, hearing the sound of the crop hissing through the air she arches against the impending impact against her flesh as the leather stings harshly on her skin.

Nearly crying out with the pain she clenches her jaw tightly against the words of mercy.

“What does it stand for little one?”

The spoken question demands an answer as she breathes deeply barely maintaining control over her sharp tongue.

“Past, the past milady.”

The crop drops against her flesh twice more, the third bringing a harsh cry from her dry lips.

“Tell your Mistress what those marks represent My love.”

The cool touch of Vixens hand against her stinging flesh brings hot tears to pain filled eyes as she softly answers the gently spoken question.

“Past, present, and future Ma’am. I suffer very little for You, though You treat me so well. I do not deserve the love and devotion You bestow upon me, I am unworthy of such gifts Milady.”

The cool balm of the salve soothes away the sting of the lashings across the young girls buttocks, and the smooth silkiness of the more experienced touch causes her heart to beat harshly against the inside of Jewels’ chest in rapid rhythmic time.

Using Her index finger to lift Jewels’ chin, she is compelled to gaze into the dark beautiful eyes of her Mistress. Looking up into Her face, salty unshed tears stream slowly down her face blurring wetting the already damp skin, obscuring her vision slightly. Tracing a finger against the cheek She wipes the salty tears away from the flushed skin as Her mouth slowly descends against Jewels’, kissing the pain of the markings from the mind she leans gently into soft lips, absorbing the essence that is her Mistress. Pulling gently away from her, Vixen holds the crop in front of Jewel in the palm of Her hands, expecting something from the girl. Leaning forward she kisses the leather strap lovingly while looking into deep ebony eyes.

“Place this back into the chest Jewel, then come quickly back to me. Your evening is not complete My little one.”

Sliding from the table, Jewel takes the crop back to her room, placing it back into it’s revered place in the wooden chest. Hurrying back to the room of her Mistress, she walks quietly as commanded. Entering into the room Jewel returns to kneeling in the tower position awaiting her next commandments.

“Come to Me Jewel, I wish to have you near Me.”

Moving quickly across the room Jewel sits at Mistress Vixens feet, wondering what is in store for her this eve. Wanting only to please Her, she rests her head against the bare thigh of Vixen; the feel of long fingers in her thick braid relaxes Jewel into closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure of being near her beloved Mistress.

The touch of fingertips at her throat brings Jewels head back to rest against Vixens chair, opening her eyes she smiles into the face of her Mistress.

“I have a little treat for you little one, I know that you have expressed the desire to experience a man. I have found one that will suit you quite well my dear.”

Blinking her eyes, Jewel only stares up into Her lovely face. Not sure how to comment she swallows the lump that suddenly appeared in her tight throat. Dropping her head she feels the lingering heat of Vixens fingers slide from under her chin to rest upon her shoulder. Staring into her own lap Jewel nervously play with her fingers.

“Is this what You desire my Lady?” To allow me to experience a man?”

“I want you to have the experience of a man loving you Jewel, if that is what you desire my sweet.”

Looking up at Her, she smiles faintly.

“Will it hurt?”

Smiling down on Jewel, Vixen traces the lean line of her throat. Finding the pulsing beat of her heart in the juncture of shoulder to neck.

“Only for a little while sweetheart. Then it is over and you will be free from the fear of that little barrier I will not force you to breach.”

“Have I pleased You my Lady? Have You been happy with me as I am?” “Yes Jewel, I am very pleased with you. You are more than willing to learn and have met every expectation that I have had. If this is something you do not wish to experience I will inform My guest. It will not affect My friendship with this gentleman, nor the relationship I have with you little one. In fact this will open many facets in O/our relationship My love.”

Smiling nervously into Vixens soft smiling face, Jewel nods her head slowly.

“I would like to please You, as well as experience the intercourse of a man.” “So be it, tis done.”

Watching Her rise slowly from Her seat, Jewel nervously kneels on the floor waiting for the next event to unfold.

Hearing the lower door open, Jewel shivers slightly as cold chills race across her spine. Every nerve on end she listens intently as the sound of footsteps echo in the silent stone floored hallway, breathing deeply with each measured step she trembles slightly, balling her small hands into tight fists feeling an electrical energy beginning to pass throughout her being.

Closing her eyes, she breathes deeply trying to calm the tense nerves beginning to throb through her body. The closed door muffles the soft voices drifting into the room; taking a long deep breath Jewel focuses on finding her center. Opening her eyes at the same time the door opens softly against it’s hinges, she quickly drops them to gaze intently into her lap. Noticing that her knuckles have gone white with tension, she forces herself to untwine her slender fingers from one another only to lay them palm down against bare white thighs.

As Mistress’s boots click against the wooden floor Jewel finds that she silently counts the heavier steps as they approach where she is kneeling.

“Jewel. This is Master Dark Wolf. He is here to instruct you on things I can not love.”

Nodding silently Jewels’ heart beats against her chest, making the effort of breathing difficult. Looking slowly up to Vixen, Jewel closes her eyes as the soft lips of her Mistress slowly descend down on to her own, moistening them with a gentle kiss. Moaning softly, she feels a blindfold being secured behind her head and the kiss deepens with a hungry desire filling her mouth as her Mistress’ tongue rapes the warm recess of Jewels’ essence. Inhaling Her scent a tear slips past closed lids, as Jewel suddenly worries that this will ruin the relationship and love she has with Mistress Vixen. Fear fills her core as She gently breaks the kiss releasing the girl slowly from the web woven around her senses.

“I shall come to you when the time is right love. Do not fret, He will not harm you in any way except that for which you have voiced a desire. The time will be short lived, and the experience memorable. Do you trust Me, jewel?”

Nodding her head slowly, Jewel softly whispers the answer but can not be sure She has heard the verbal answer as the sounds of soft whispering reaches her ears Jewel listens to the sound of Vixens heels retreating from the room. Trembling slightly as the door softly clicks shut; she takes a quietly steadying breath with the sound of the heavy boots against the wooden floor drawing nearer. Heart thundering with the sound of ocean waves crashing in her ears; she sits in the proud kneeling position waiting for the inevitable to begin. Having asked Mistress for this journey there was no going back, and after much thought and deliberation it was decided, She had taken much care of the final details in choosing the One for the task.

Sitting on bended knee, palms warm against silky thighs Jewel takes slight comfort in knowing is a place within her mind in which to hide. Mistress taught early on that there was a safe haven within the dark recesses of the mind that could be used to escape any pain being inflicted upon the body.

Listening to the sounds of the room, her body tense, yet trembling as a slight frisson of excitement races up her spine igniting the fire deep inside her core. Jumping slightly with the weight of His hand on her shoulder she gasps slightly as the soft chuckle near her ear causes her to shudder.

“Do not fear love, I will not harm you. That which you will feel will last only momentarily.”

The soft moist whisper against her ear causes a slight smile to form across her full lips. A pleasantly soft masculine voice surprises Jewel and she feels herself beginning to relax slightly.

“Yes Master Dark Wolf, this slut understands Sir.”

Kissing Jewels’ ear lightly, His tongue traces the curve of first the left then the right ear. Trailing a moist path under the right earlobe and down her neck, feeling His tongue teasing a relaxing path down her lightly scented skin. His soft moan quickens her heartbeat as His teeth scrapes the tender skin of her sleek neck.

Marveling at how easily her body begins to respond to His touch, she lets her head fall to the side, exposing the soft unblemished flesh of her throat.

Sighing as His mouth moves over her throat, Jewel arches into His hand as He gently lifts and teases first one breast then the other, rolling the hardened nipples between His worked hardened index finger and thumb. Pinching it firmly yet not roughly, letting her accustom her mind to His habits and touch.

Straightening her back another inch to lift herself higher for Dark Wolf, the movement places her breast perfectly into His palm. His mouth nips her throat and she gasps softly jerking away with surprise. Chuckling deep in His throat, the vibration races through Jewels body as He places His lips against her throat. Sucking on the delicate flesh at the front of her creamy throat, slowly leaning back placing her hands flat against the floor behind her she Lets her arms support her weight as she willingly makes her body fully available to Him and that which He has planned for her this night.

“Come little one.”

His soft whisper against her throat brings her full attention back to the reality at hand, drawing herself upright to her knees she can feel His hand slide down her arms taking her slim wrists into His large palms. His fingers curl gently around her slender wrists and she can feel the strength and gentleness in His grasp. Rising from the kneeling position Jewel walks stiffly in the direction He leads, having to be completely trusting in Him Jewel steps gingerly in the direction she’s being led her legs feeling warm with the feeling of pins and needles tingling through her limbs from kneeling for so long on the hard wooden floor. Lady Vixen usually did not leave her so long on her knees without the comfort of a pillow under her body to pad her knee joints. She knew the discomfort it brought to her, but Master Dark Wolf was a stranger to her and the ways of Mistress. This discomfort she would have to deal with for a short time, not as though He was going to be incorporated into her life and the life of my Lady.

The sound of the mattress responding to the weight of a body draws Jewels’attention back to the purpose at hand. Taking a deep breath she allows Him to direct her carefully onto the bed. Feeling her every movement watched she trembles visibly, His soft chuckle bringing a nervous smile to my lips. Standing at what Jewel perceives to be the foot of the bed, she can feel the cool comfort of the small chain hanging under her long braided hair. The knowledge that her Domme loves her enough to allow this experience comforts her soul, standing quietly resting against the foot of the bed Jewel listens to the soft sounds of Master Dark Wolf rummaging through an apparent bag making her heart beat rapidly against her chest as an excitement races through her body, The heat centering in the core between her legs.

“How are Wwe to do this little one? Do you wish a say in what I am about to do? Or am I to just take you and be done with it?”

Taken slightly back at His question Jewel stands silently, gapping.

“Vixen said you were of a quiet type, shut that pretty mouth or I will make wonderful use of it girl.”

Snapping her jaw shut, she can feel her cheeks brighten with an uncustomary blush. Lowering her head demurely trying to hide her embarrassment, she stands with palms pressed firmly against her thighs. His soft pleasant chuckle draws her head up, leaving Jewel wishing she could see His features, working an image into her mind, Jewel ponders on what He could possibly look like. Then the thought occurs that perhaps she is blindfolded so that she may not have to look upon an ugly man.

“Come to Me girl, let Me feel you next to Me.”

Moving onto the bed the mattress sinks under the added weight of her as she crawls up the bed next to Him, her long braid trailing over her back onto the crisp linen sheets of Mistress’s bed. As His muscled arms encircle her slim body, she finds herself pinned on top of His well-toned frame. Feeling the muscles ripple around her slim body as He holds her close absorbing her essence into His body. Resting her head against His chest listening to the rhythm of His beating heart, feeling the heat of His body encompass her entire being.

The gentle stroking of His hands against Jewels’ bare flesh causes goose bumps to rise on her skin, His warm breath fanning against the top of her head creates a calming balm. Letting her body relax into His, Jewel feels His hands roaming across her shivering body. Testing, teasing her flesh into accepting Him as her own if only for the night.

“Little one, tonight you and I are not Master and slave. Tonight Wwe are lovers, for this will most likely be My only encounter with you. Unless of course, there is always the possibly Wwe would happen to meet at a function, and I could hope to pawn you from Vixen for a time. But I have seen Her gaze upon you and I don’t see a snowballs chance in hell of Her even pondering the notion of auctioning you for a minute.”

Giggling at His jibe, His laughter rumbles deep in His chest.

“Freedom to speak Master?”

“Of course little one.”

His hand idly strokes the hair around her face, sending small shivers throughout her body.

“I could not see Vixen pawning this submissive either. It took months to get to this point, to work for this evening. I can only imagine Her pacing a path in the downstairs hall rug as it is Sire.”

His soft chuckle rumbles again deep in His throat.

“Yes, I am well aware of this slut.”

Stroking her face gently, His work-hardened fingers graze the hairline of her forehead. Tentively touching His forearm with curious fingers, Jewel again wonders what He looks like. Being blindfolded at times is more of a burden than that of a pleasure, running her fingertips along the rounded muscles of His arm she trails a path down to His elbow. Having His arm muscles flinch under her touch empowers Jewel slightly; sliding her hand past His elbow He allows Jewel the pleasure of caressing His entire arm to His wrist.

Bringing His large hand to Jewels smaller one, she mentally measures the size of Him. Wide palms usually mean no cunt fisting, feeling a little relieved at this thought she slides her fingers up and across His fingers. Moaning softly at the realization that He has long fingers, which could play havoc on a girls cunt. Sliding her fingers between His, He locks them gently in His grasp. His free hand slowly stroking her back, toying with Jewels’ hair and the small chain hanging down her back.

“Are you ready little one? Shall Wwe begin Oour play?”

The question rattles her slightly and she slowly nods her head, giving unusual permission to the Dominant. His strong hands clutch her petite fore-arms and move her gently off of His chest, laying her on her back against the sheet on the bed.

“Keep your eyes closed until I tell you other wise, understand?”

Nodding her head she feels His fingers nimbly untie the blindfold from her head, excitement races through her with the thought of being able to see the One controlling her mind and body. His hands on her arms raise them above her head stretching her breast against the hard bone of her chest plate, sliding His fingers along her ribcage causes Jewel to wiggle slightly as His light touch tickles her flesh.

Stifling her giggles into a snicker His fingers halt in the process,

“What is this that I found?”

Having His fingers now purposefully play against her ribcage causes more giggles to erupt, leading into full laughter. Dropping her arms to her sides attempting to ward Him off, pressing her arms against His hand to lightly pin the movements of His strong fingers against her body. Chuckling slightly His free hand firmly smacks her outer thigh, withdrawing His hand from under Jewels arm. Dark Wolf grips Jewels wrists in His hand, replacing them above her head.

Gasping from the unexpected assault against her leg, Jewel ceases instantly though His chuckle still rumbles across her senses leaving a playful smile on her face.

Laughing lightly He strokes the area with His large hand, kneading the soft flesh.

“Did I say little slut, that you may bring your arms down?”

Shaking her head no, she slowly allows Dark Wolf to raise her arms back above her head having her firm breasts tightened once again against her chest. Holding her arms above her head she feels His weight shift on the bed as His legs straddle across her middle, the feel of His hard erection resting against her stomach pressing hard and erect through His jeans.

The butterflies dancing in her stomach, sends tiny tremors throughout her body. Quivering visibly underneath Him she listens as her teeth begin to chatter, fear pounds through her veins as she feels His body shift over her, the rough material of His jeans rubbing slightly against her bare flesh. His weight pressing her into the bed, Jewel can feel the silkiness of His arm hair rub against her trembling body.