Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her thighs tightly together, Jewel breathes slowly trying to relax as the heat of His body scorches her. The touch of His lips against the hardened bud of her nipple causes Jewel to gasp and jerk slightly beneath Him, a soft chuckle is His only response. Feeling His moist lips trail down her body she slowly begins responding to the gentle touch.

Having His lips on her body, Jewel begins moaning softly as the new sensations race through her body. As His teeth nip against her skin, she curls her fingers around the ornamental bar of the headboard, His mouth quickly sucks her hardened nipple into His mouth forcing her body to arch into Him.

Her soft sigh breezes through the room as His mouth captures the other nipple, His hand playing with the tightened bud of her saliva dampened bud of the other breast.

Moaning softly Jewel arches her chest into His mouth, feeling His tongue flick across the tight nipple between His teeth. Gasping softly, her head tosses on the pillow as she grasps His shoulders letting the long manicured nails dig into His muscled flesh. Feeling His mouth begin a slow trip down her body, her hands slowly slide from His shoulders to His forearms, the nails marking a pale pink trail over the tightly muscled skin into His long silky hair.

“Get your arms up little slut.”

His soft whispers against Jewels stomach making her shiver slightly, again slowly lifts her arms above her head gripping the headboard of the magnificent bed. Fingers curled around the intricately carved wooden rail of the mahogany bed, arching her head back into the thick feather tick pillows on the bed.

With His mouth against her stomach, the warm kiss of His lips force a moan from Jewels’ throat. Struggling to keep her arms above her head, she gently rocks her hips toward His mouth. A firm hand on the side of her hip forces her lithe body back to the mattress, moaning softly she fights vainly to stay still.

Feeling His mouth trail slowly down her stomach, passing her navel His warm kisses leaving a moist path against goose pimpled flesh.

Releasing the soft moan, she squirms slightly under His weight. His soft chuckle making her mind haze until she can no longer focus on keeping Him from her virginal body, slowly letting slender legs slide open He pushes them up letting her slim thighs rest against the side of His face. Bent knees rest warmly against His muscled shoulders, the thick feel of the rippled muscles of His back tenses against her calves.

Still gripping the headboard, Jewel arches her hips toward His mouth. His fingers dig gently into her slim hip, forcing her body to stay against the bed.

Moaning softly she curls her legs against His back, pulling against the headboard. The sound of the wood creaking against its frame increases her passion, as she pulls against the bed moaning.

Feeling His mouth move farther down her stomach, His soft lips brush against the slight bush above the hooded labia. Moaning softly Jewel curls her legs tightly against His shoulders, silently begging for more of His gifted mouth and tongue.

Slipping the tip of His tongue against the hard nub, the gasp nearly choking her with the unexpected heat surging through her body. The tenderness of His touch sending ripples throughout her entire body, Jewels’ moan whispers past clenched lips as His tongue dips lower into her wet cunt.

The weight of His body causes the mattress to shift beneath her, bringing her moist slit into deeper contact with His mouth. The touch of His lips against her wet pussy sends a fire racing through her body, His tongue sliding into her wet slit brings Jewel to the verge of climaxing.

Moaning loudly she again attempts to bring her hips from the bed, only to once again have Him press her body to the mattress. Forcing Jewels’ body to relax beneath Him, finding herself aching with a need greater than any she’s have felt before.

The slight tickle of His fingers trailing down her hip brings her full attentionback to the present, wondering His intent she lays open to Him. His fingers trail down the underneath of her thigh, up into her ass crack to play over the tight button of Jewels’ anus.

Fingering Jewel gently, His soft fingertip slips into her trained ass. Sliding past the tightening muscles into the deeper recess of her body. His finger teases against the anal walls causing a slight discomfort of her body.

Attempting to move slightly away from Him, His finger curls slowly against the anal wall stilling any movements. Panting slightly Jewel tightens her muscles against His finger as she feels another join the first, stretching her anus around His long thick fingers. Gently sliding His fingers further into the tight recess, she moans softly feeling her climax beginning to build slowly in intensity.

Arching against His fingers, He slides them very slowly and gently within her body. Spreading them slightly inside her warm cavity, Jewel gasps at the feel of her ass being spread wider than usual. Slowly twisting His wrist, His fingers rim the tight hole making it nearly impossible to keep the anal muscles tight around the tender caress of His fingers.

Moaning softly Jewel brings her hands down to His shoulders, resting warm palms against His slightly sweat dampened skin. Feeling His tongue lapping at her juices, her moans filling the room. Tossing her head against the pillows, Jewels’ nails dig firmly into His shoulders causing a moan to erupt from His throat.

As the moan Vibrates against her clit she screams out as her body arches against His mouth, the climax rocking her core forcing her to tighten her legs around His shoulders.

Sliding His fingers from within her ass, He gently pulls away from her. Leaving her to writhe and softly pant on the bed,

“Don’t move little one, do not open your eyes.”

The softly whispered words bring a whimper of need to her lips. Bending over her, He softly kisses her lips taking the sound with Him. Nodding her head slowly, Jewel slows her breathing, as her body seems to hum with a fierce hunger. Listening to the soft sounds of the room, Jewel lays quietly. Her body trembling with need she slowly slides her fingers up her thighs, both hands tantalizing her flesh. Sliding her fingers across her wet cunt she finds herself slowly slipping a finger into her dripping slit. Moaning softly her finger dips into her pulsing pussy, using one finger to work her clit and two others to play in her slick pussy she arches slightly against the bed. The need building within her body, her breathing increases to pants as she brings the free hand to her breast pinching her hard nipples, gasping as the shock races through her body.

“Mmm, very nice slut.”

Gasping at the realization she’d been caught, Jewel snatches her fingers away from her pussy and breast. Squeezing her eyes closed tightly she whimpers softly with His soft chuckle ringing in her ears.

Covering her pussy roughly with His hand, Dark Wolf slowly presses His long fingers into her slit so her juices can coat His fingers as He probes deeper into her body. Feeling her muscles tighten instinctively around His fingers He chuckles softly watching her face, her beautiful body arching into His touch.

Leaning over her on the bed, His hot breath hisses past her ear as He traces the outline of her ear with the tip of His tongue while forcing a moan past her tightly clenched jaw.

“Are you frightened slut?”

Nodding her head ‘yes’, Dark Wolf feels her cunt muscles tighten against His fingers. Slowly spreading His fingers apart inside of her, her trembling gasp keeps His eyes riveted on her face.

“Use your words love, tell Master what you feel.”

“I’m frightened Sir, I’m afraid of the pain.”

Moaning softly, His tongue teases down her throat nipping the soft skin along her neck coming to the feel of her rapid heartbeat; He rests His head against the pulsing throb there.

“Do you wish to continue? For once I position Myself, and feel Your body accept Me. I will not stop. No safe word will help you Jewel. A man can only take so much. Then it’s beyond reason, and I don’t want to hurt you. You know it will pain only for a moment correct?”

Slowly nodding her head, she brings her hand to His face. Trembling slightly as she lays her palm against His face.

“Take me Sir, show me what it is to be with a man. Please.”

Rising over her, sliding His fingers slowly from her body, He gently pushes her legs open. Settling Himself between her thighs, the head of His cock pressing against the opening of her vagina He slowly slides the velvety head into her wet, waiting body.

“Open your eyes Jewel.”

Opening her emerald green eyes, she looks into the strongly handsome face of Dark Wolf.

Her soft moan and tensing muscles forces His trembling body to halt. Growling softly He looks down into her tense facial features, waiting as her body begins to slowly accept His rigid member. Kissing her lips tenderly, Dark Wolf brings Jewels’ arms above her head, clasping them gently in one of His strong hands. Sliding his other down her body to find her throbbing clit between their bodies, He plays gently with the hard nub. Causing her to arch into His body, forcing His cock a little deeper into her pussy.

“Bring your legs up Jewel, please baby. Slide them to My hips.”

His soft hoarse whisper against her lips has Jewel obeying willingly as her legs draw toward His hips, the action opening her pelvic slightly. His groan sounds muffled against her mouth as His cock settles deeper within her opening body.

Feeling His cock slip deeper inside her body, Jewel tenses as the vaginal walls stretch slightly allowing His entrance into her warm recess. Tightening her legs against His hips, she moans softly causing His emotions to heighten.

Hearing His quick intake of breath, Jewel trembles beneath Him tossing her head slightly. The whispered words ‘I can’t, please’ hiss past His ear.

“No going back Jewel.”

Gritting the words between clenched teeth, Dark Wolf pushes against the tight barrier, forcing His hips past her clenched legs.

Arching into the ripping pain Jewel screams out, only to find the soft lips of her Mistress covering her mouth and swallowing the shrill sound from her ripping soul.

The kiss being a sudden comfort to her burning body, Jewel whimpers into her Mistresses kiss and feels the hot tears trail down her cheeks. Breathing harshly through her nose, she slowly relaxes as Dark Wolf holds quiet inside of her body. His cock filling her and throbbing deeply inside of her body, He waits allowing her to accustom her body to His.

Whimpering softly, Jewel slowly relaxes her hold against Dark Wolf’s hips. Reluctantly releasing her Mistress from the kiss, she drags deep breaths of calming air into her lungs. The gentle fingertips of Vixen smooth the salty tears from her face and trace a line down Jewels neck, followed by soft nips and soothing kisses of Her lips.

Feeling her relaxing around His throbbing cock, Dark Wolf slowly withdraws His aching cock. Jewels soft moan slowing Him more as He feels the warmth of her body and the sticky residue of her blood pull against His control.

Growling lowly, Dark Wolf slides His cock back inside Jewels’ warm sheath feeling her juices glide over Him. The soft gasp beneath Him draws His dark eyes to her, cursing Himself the tears tear at His heart.

“Are you well little one?”

Nodding her head slowly, Jewel closes her tear-pooled eyes as the pleasure washes over her body. Hissing softly she brings her hips up against His, riding out the unexpected climax washing over her body. Her soft moans prompt Dark Wolf to increase the rhythm of His thrusts, moving smoothly inside her body. The tightness of her vagina bringing Him to a quickening climax, growling with His own need He feels yet another warmth wash over His stroking cock.

“Damn, Vixen, I can’t hold off much longer.”

Forcing Himself deeper into Jewels willing body, He slams the head of His cock against the virginal cervix. Crying out Jewel meets His thrusts with her own, experiencing the new found pleasure of being totally entered and filled in a way she had never dreamed.

Crying out in a throat-ripping scream, Jewel arches against Dark Wolf’s hips. Her safe word echoing through the room, stopping deep within Jewels body He holds Himself above her on trembling out stretched arms, Dark Wolf looks down on Jewel with eyes dark with a raw need and hunger of a man beyond reason.

Reaching out to place a gentle hand on His shoulder, Vixen strokes His taught shoulder with Her nails. A glistening trail of sweat follows the path of Her stripes.

“Master, take Me in her place. Please.”

The soft whisper lightly breezes past His ear, causing a low growl to erupt deep in His throat. Lowering His mouth to Jewel He kisses her long as He slowly pulls His throbbing cock from her tight body.

Whimpering softly Jewel lowers her legs, releasing Him from her now aching body. The burning of His forced entry still lingering close in her mind she slowly moves from underneath Him, curling into a tight ball against the pillows near the head board of the detailed wooden bed. The beautiful engraving pressing comfortingly into her back and hip, she lays quietly watching as Dark Wolf quickly reaches out with His long, strong fingers to ensnare Vixen by Her long silky hair.

Hearing Her soft gasp, He cracks the side of Her hip with His solid open palm. The sound sharp in the normally pleasant room, Vixen moans softly a bitten hiss cut off by tight lips.

“Did I say you could speak slut?”

Smacking Vixen against the thigh again, Dark Wolf watches with an evil sneer as the proud Dominatrix shakes Her head silently in reply to His question.

Rubbing the reddened area of Her thigh, Dark Wolf slowly caresses a path across Her ass. Sliding His fingers into the moist slit of Her cunt, slipping two of His fingers into Her open willing pussy He forces Her body to arch against His entrance as a cat arches against the caress of a loving owners stroke.

The warm welcoming of His fingers into Her body nearly drives Dark Wolf over the edge of the dark precipice; jerking Her arrogant head back with Her long tresses Dark Wolf kisses Her mouth brutally. Forcing His tongue into Her mouth, making Her open into His command.

Pushing a third finger into Her soft cunt, Dark Wolf snarls into Her kiss as He nips Her bottom lip savagely. Gasping out, Vixen jerks away from Him sucking Her lip between Her teeth. Protesting softly with dark challenging eyes.

Chuckling softly, Dark Wolf releases Her hair and twists His wrist slightly, forcing the fingers inside Her body to roll slightly inside Her body. Moaning softly Vixen spreads Her legs wider to allow Dark Wolf easier access to Her body.

“Now Vixen, You know all to well that I tend to be harsh with those that are trained to Me. Get into position!”

Jewel watches wide eyed, as Her strong Mistress drops onto hands and knees with back arched, head against the floor and legs spread widely apart. Glancing to Dark Wolf, she sees a demonic sneer cross His face. Shuddering, her entire body nearly screams for Him to stop. But the look of Her Mistress in such a vulnerable position causes her to keep still and continue watching silently.

Glancing to the lower part of the bed, Jewel notices for the first time the darkening spot on the crisp white linen sheet. Her face burning with shame she slowly lifts her eyes to find Dark Wolf gazing at her with eyes bright with hunger.

“Lovely isn’t it slut? Your virginal blood staining your Mistress’s white bed sheets, which should be something, you are to be proud of. For when I am done using your whore Mistress. I am going to use you again, and make you bleed more for Her.”

Watching Jewels eyes widen in fear, Dark Wolf laughs harshly.

“Oh yes little cunt, you are Mine tonight and for tomorrow. For as many times as I wish to use you and your slut Mistress. I did My part and took you as gently as I could. Now you and She are Mine to use for hours.”

Looking down to Vixen, His nails sear Her back as Jewel watches her beautiful Mistress forced into submission before her very eyes. Feeling tears well into her eyes, Jewel trembles slightly as Dark Wolf positions Himself behind Vixen. Placing His large hands on Her hips, He slowly pushes His extended cock toward Her waiting snatch.

“You may speak Vixen, or utter sounds if You wish My love. I am taking My pleasure from Your body, since I was denied to do so with your little tramp.”

“Yes Master, please Master.” Her muffled reply sounding small to Jewels’ ears.

Pushing His pulsing head into Vixens willing body, Dark Wolf growls with the feeling of Her body accepting His so willingly. Moaning audibly His hips thrust forward forcing Vixen to jerk slightly, a soft moan coming from the crouched figure on the floor.

“Take it You slut!” Slamming His cock into Her body, Dark Wolf forces His cock past Her cervix. Forcing Her body to arch up and Dark Wolf to grab a handful of Her hair into His strong fist.

Grunting with each thrust of His hips against Vixens’ ass, Dark Wolf rams His massive cock into Her small petite body.

“What do You want bitch? Tell Me little slut.”

The primal grind of His words through His teeth, causes Jewel to shudder as she watches helplessly as her Mistress is used in a manner never before seen.

“Please Sir, may I cum? Please?”

The whimpering sound of Vixens voice sounding loudly in the opulent room.

“Beg slut, let Me hear the words!”

Forcing His cock deeper into Her body, Her whimpering becoming louder as She begs for Her release.

“Now Vixen! Give it to Me! Cum, cum now little one!”

Screaming out with Her release Vixen arches into His pounding rhythm, Her entire body going rigid with the intensity of the climax. Grasping Her hips, Dark Wolf nearly howls with His release. Filling Vixen with His seed, His body pushes against Hers one last time with His fingers digging deeply into Her hips.

Resting against Vixens ass, Dark Wolf slowly releases His grip on Her hips. His body trembling from the exertion of the coupling, He leans heavily against Her trying to gain control of His rapid breathing.

Slowly pulling away from Her warm body, His slowly shrinking cock slips from Vixens milking cunt. A soft moan slips from His lips as He pulls Her up to Him, kissing Her gently on Her swollen mouth. His strong hand caressing damp locks of hair away from Her face.

Wrapping His arms securely around Her small waist, He lifts Vixen from the floor and lays Her gently onto the bed. Letting Her motion for Jewel, He smiles softly nodding for her to join Them in the center of the immense bed.

Slowly moving from her place, Jewel stiffly comes to her Mistress’s side, curling against Her damp body, she snuggles against Vixen with tears blurring her vision.

“Are you ok My Jewel?”

The soft question brings fresh tears to Jewels eyes as she silently nods her head. Having her Mistress holding her close relieves any fears looming in the dark recesses of her mind. Trembling slightly with the feel of Dark Wolfs strong hand laying against her hip, Jewel can hear the soft murmuring between Vixen and Dark Wolf. His deep chuckle, and Her lilting laugh calms Jewel into a restful slumber.

Waking from a deep contented sleep, Jewel stretches slowly feeling her stiffened muscles complain at the movement. The soreness bringing back details of the night previous, glancing toward the sound of soft breathing next to her Jewel finds herself gazing into the wonderful face of her Mistress.

Smiling softly she reaches out carefully to brush the stray lock of hair lying on Vixens cheek away from Her skin. The nuzzling effect takes Jewel slightly by surprise; smiling softly she lays her hand against the cheek of her Mistress.