Mistress Agnes Ch. 22: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So you knew how dangerous the situation was?'

Dennis got up and sat down beside Dick, he was right, they had been excluding him in their reaction to their fear.

'When that officer came towards me I thought I'd faint. But then I thought that would look suspicious, so I tried to be calm. And when he turned out to be nice, I still feared something going wrong. And I still do. They know where you live, Dennis, what if they decide to come and get you anyway? I don't want you to leave, but I'm afraid you'll be killed if you stay.'

That thought had crossed Dennis' mind, but he had decided he was not going to let fear rule his life.

'Harley was a good comrade, Dick, even a friend. You heard him say I had nothing to fear. Shall we just believe him and live our lives and be happy? I'm sorry we shut you out just now, we didn't mean to. You were very brave, Dick, and we're both proud of you. I was thinking, shall we call the black hound Fury? She sure attacked like one.'

'I like it, my love,' Agnes said.

Dick nodded. 'She's great. That's why I went for that man, I was afraid he'd break her skull.'

Agnes moved to his other side, a tight fit on the carriage seat, but he did need some intimacy. Her hand stroked Dick's full cheek, and Dick relished her touch with his eyes half closed. Another moment and he would be purring. It was very hot to look at, and Dennis hoped they'd kiss.

As if Agnes could read his mind, her small hand took a firm hold on the thick neck, and she pulled Dick down to kiss him intimately. Dick's initial shyness evaporated, and he returned that kiss with energy, he might be slow, but he was a very good lover.

Before Dennis felt a need to participate, a large hand started to explore his trousers, finding an entrance over his stomach, and continuing its activity inside. A little sound of excitement escaped his lips, and got him Dick's attention and one of those warm, wet kisses as well as a firm stroking of his shaft and testicles. Embracing new ways of making love, and new potential lovers, was something Dick did pretty quickly.

Making love in a carriage was not very practical, but it was a good way to vent some of the energy their fear had created and it did pass the time nicely. Dick was really very tall, and he had some trouble fitting himself on the floor, which was his intent. He managed, though, and Dennis expected him to dive under Agnes' skirts to get a nice taste of his mistress' pussy, but he didn't. The large hand nimbly loosened Dennis' buttoned trousers, and before Dennis could protest his tackle being exposed in a small space occupied by a large black hound who had taken a full bite out of a man's leg just hours ago, he was reduced to gasps by a warm mouth enveloping his cock almost to its full length.

This was so good, all Dennis' fear and care left him instantly as he leaned back and forgot all about Fury sitting there, yellow eyes and teeth and all. Agnes took him in her arms and kissed him once in a while, but as far as Dennis could tell she mainly watched. Or did she have a hand in his shirt? She had, and he had a hand under her skirts, but he barely felt what he was doing with his loins on fire.

Fortunately, Dick let him have a little breather or he would have come within minutes, the nimble tongue now exploring his testicles and an exquisite spot right behind them.

Now he felt Agnes' softness under his hands, but he wished she'd sit on top of him, so he could suck her soft flesh and let her moan with desire. With two hands free it should be possible, even in this cramped space, Agnes wasn't that large and very slight.

Before Dick put the heat on again, Dennis had succeeded in lifting Agnes right on top of him, it was quite a search to find an opening in her full skirts, but she did help him. That was even better, now he was truly in heaven, his love on his face, and exquisite tricks unleashed on him by Dick. He executed them to perfection, after having felt them only once himself. When he felt a high approaching rapidly, he warned Dick it was coming, and at the same time he felt Agnes have a shuddering climax.

'May I please ride you again, Dick?' Agnes asked pleadingly. 'I remember that so vividly.'

Dennis felt very fuzzy after his climax, and he was content to sit in a corner of the carriage and watch the next scene unfold, playing a little with himself in brave disregard of Fury, who was bored with the long ride and was dozing on the floor with her large brindle mate.

Dick sat down next to Dennis, very satisfied how things had developed, and Dennis thought he'd help him get rid of his trousers. His help was gladly accepted, and as soon as Dick's impressive cock was freed, Agnes sat right on top of it and sighed in bliss.

Dennis merely felt quite content, safe and sated, though watching his gorgeous lady ride a prime specimen of masculinity did cause his lust to rise once more. Just see them go, Dick was so strong, he literally threw Agnes into the air, and each time she landed on his stomach she gave a little cry of delight. And up she went, again and again, until she shuddered again, but didn't want to stop at all, she could sit on a horse all day, she could ride this cock until Dick came himself, her own muscles were used to this movement.

When Dick got caught up in his own lust and speeded up, Agnes started to giggle, she really loved this! But it was going rather fast, and Dennis didn't want her to fall off, so he offered her a hand to support her. She took it gratefully, Dennis could imagine it was more difficult to keep her balance on Dick's stomach than on a horse, he was much slimmer.

Before Dick came she had another climax, and when he arched, then slowed down and stopped, breathing hard, she hugged him tightly and kissed him lovingly.

'That was fabulous, Dick. I hope Maria will not be angry or hurt over this.'

He smiled his sweetest smile, most people would call him plain, but there was such goodness in him Dennis thought everybody must just love him at first sight. Still, the whole drama buying a cottage had become proved differently. Incredible, that is what Dennis thought.

'She won't, mistress. She'll understand. Frankly, I have a sneaking suspicion she will become very open about making love, and not just with Dennis. She may want to try out Guy, or you, mistress. I hope she will, for I'd like to stay at the manor a little longer.'

'You're welcome to stay as long as you both want to, Dick, and not just because I like to ride you every so often. I like both of you as companions, and I think we can do her some good as well. Charles has told me he'd like to move back to the city. If he finds a place to stay in London, Maria can have the workshop.'

With another kiss, she got off him and put her skirts back where they belonged. Then they sat on the same bench together, Dennis in the middle and the others flanking him. Dennis still felt very comfortable, but a bit tired after the fright of the afternoon. He could feel someone closing the buttons of his trousers, and his shirt was smoothed over his shoulders. Strong arms guided him to a nice snug position on a broad chest, and on his other side his hair was stroked gently. Harley didn't hate him, and he was going to live happily ever after with these loving new friends.

Dick's stomach rumbled, they never got that lunch in their haste to get away, but Dennis never heard.

Maria was glad to have Dick back, they were late and she had been worried for him. It was only when Dick told the others what had happened today that she realized he had had the most fearful and exciting day of his life. Imagine Dick fighting, and Dennis nearly being taken by the army.

That night in bed Dick told her about the escapade in the carriage, and Maria couldn't fault him, she could imagine them being eager to love when they had escaped great danger, and she had more or less given permission to do it, she'd had her share of Dennis after all. They kissed and snuggled, and Dick was very eager to make love with her as well, and told her even more about what had happened that day.

'I'm so proud of you, Dick, you protected those you felt responsible for, and you did not lose control, you merely held the man until he could be bound. Are you sure your hand is all right, though? That sounds like quite a blow, doesn't it hurt very much?'

'It does hurt a lot, Maria, and you could see for yourself that it was all black and blue. But isn't that normal when you've taken such a hit?'

'I suppose so, but still I worry a little that something might be broken.'

For the pain did not seem to get better, but worse, and Dick was sparing his left hand without being aware of it himself. He would not thank her for interfering with his life, but still she was going to give Dennis a hint that all might not be well with Dick, so he could keep an eye on his friend.

But of course Dennis was still asleep by the time she had to leave for work in the morning, it would have to wait until that evening. Dick's hand was still black and blue, and a bit swollen, and Maria didn't want him to use it that day.

'Dick, tell Guy you're unable to work today. He'll understand, truly! Look at your hand, it's all swollen and discoloured, I do think it's broken. Will you see a doctor, please?'

He did not tell her he would, and she dared not become too insistent, she was not his mother, nor his mistress, she was just very concerned. Instead of nagging him she decided to show him how much she loved him, and she held his other hand and nuzzled and kissed him all the way to the outcrop. It was the right thing to do, for instead of very uncomfortable he now looked intensely happy, and before she knew it she was lifted on his shoulder and taken to the outcrop itself.

'We have plenty of time, Maria, let's have some fun first.'

And they loved each other as tenderly as ever, but Maria could not call it 'fun'. Dick was obviously sparing his hand, and he had to be in pain, there was something in his eyes that shouldn't be there. But he was very clear about not wanting her interference and he had been patronized way too often in his life. He was an adult and she was going to respect him.

So despite her misgivings, she let him go back to the manor without trying to order him to do something about his hand. She'd go home after lunch and work on her own projects from there, she'd talk to Dennis then, Dick would listen to him. And if he didn't, she could ask Mrs Beauchamp to order him, something Maria could do, but wouldn't. She could not take Dick's dignity away from him.

'Dear Dick, my love, please be careful. I can see you are in pain, please don't go to work as if nothing is wrong. I love you, and I don't want you to hurt.'

He embraced her, and she kissed him, feeling proud of him. Well, she should tell him that, too, he wasn't used to being a hero.

'I'm so very proud of you, my love. Wait until I tell my parents what you did, they'll be proud, too. And of course I'll be silent as the grave about the lieutenant recognizing Dennis.'

It was hard to let him go, but she had to. She waved at him until the path he was on made a turn and she could no longer see him. Then she went towards her parents' house for a morning of hemming and stitching.

Her mother did not receive her with the usual 'good morning', but rather asked incredulously, 'Is it true?'

Surprised, and still a bit worried over Dick, Maria asked absently, 'Is what true, mother?'

'The baker's help said your man single-handedly subdued three brigands yesterday, deserters from the army camp, who had robbed all those farms. His sister is seeing a man from a village up there, she came home last night all excited and told him Dick Parsons was a hero. Of course I had to tell him I didn't know any details.'

Mother seemed rather disappointed over that. But she'd soon know more than anyone in the village, and that would make up for it really nicely.

'He did not get all three of them, Mrs Beauchamp and a local huntsman each shot one, but Dick did take one out all by himself, and he told me an army lieutenant sent to retrieve the deserters said it was incredible he should have done so: a civilian, even one as strong as Dick, was no match for a trained soldier. And he did it barehanded.

Did they really call him a hero?'

'They did. Is he all right?'

It was sweet of her mother to ask, and Maria did not hide her worry.

'I don't think he is, mother, his hand was hit pretty hard and I'm afraid something may be broken. It's obvious he hurts, but I don't want to nag him to go to the doctor. We both took care of ourselves very well before we got married.'

'I suppose that is because you got married at a later age. But Maria, men do need a woman to care for them, they can be so reckless with their health. I suppose Dick thinks he can stand a little pain, being a hero and all, but it's not just the pain: what if it heals wrong? Maybe you'd better go back there and see that he gets medical attention. Though I expect plenty of callers today, to find out what happened, and it will be a real boost to Dick's reputation when you tell them he was praised by an army lieutenant.'

That was true, and if they wanted a chance to buy a little cottage it was so important Dick's reputation improved. People would want a hero to live in their village, it would give them status and make them feel safe. But did Maria want to move out of the manor now? Dick had told her of Mrs Beauchamp's offer, that Maria could have the workshop if Charles moved back to London. Maria had visited that lovely space by now, she had taken Mrs Beauchamp's advice and asked Charles how much it would set her back for him to paint a few of her own creations. His paintings and other works were beautiful, and the space was just perfect. He had also mentioned a price for the drawings she needed that was very affordable, and seeing the quality of his work she hoped he wouldn't move out too soon, not before she finished her collection.

All right, and she had to admit it: folks gossiped a lot about the sexual escapades that they thought were going on at the manor, and no doubt Maria would now be included in the gossip. But people did not know that those goings-on were real, and so much fun! Maria had liked making love to Dick ánd Dennis very much, and she hoped to do that again, and try some other things besides. In a village she'd have to be the perfect housewife, and experimenting would be out of the question. Besides having to keep her curtains spotless and her kitchen floor scrubbed. Maybe sticking around at the manor wasn't such a bad idea, it was a nice place, with good people, who let others be.

'You are right, mother. I guess I'll stick around a little longer, everyone at the manor likes Dick, they'll look out for him.'

And everyone did, when Dick reached out for a dish with clotted cream John noticed his discoloured hand and said, 'That looks pretty awful, Dick, you should ask Guy to have the doctor over to check it out.'

Cook added his voice to John's, 'That must hurt more than a little, Dick, I'll not have you work when you're hurt like that. I'll do the dishes and the pitchers. You go see Guy about a doctor.'

But Dick did not go up to Guy's office, he was in terrible pain but he did not want to sit around doing nothing all by himself. Everybody was working and he wanted to work, too. But not in the stables, or in the kitchen, where Cook and John would see him, so he went through the house to empty the privies, which he could do with one hand, and when that was done he cleared the only fireplace that was used outside the kitchen, under the large vat in which water was heated for use in the scullery and to do the laundry. When the hearth was clean, he filled the vat and stoked a new fire, stoking fires always made him happy, and this time was no exception.

While the water heated up for the laundry, Dick was planning to haul a few loads of hay, but by now his hand was so painful that he decided to postpone that job, it was in the stables anyway and if John saw him at work he'd be angry at Dick. So he sat in the old haystack for half an hour until the pain in his hand was bearable once more. The water would soon be hot enough, and he went to the scullery to sort the laundry before he washed it. A hot bath would be just what his hand needed, and the clothes would get clean at the same time, such a beautiful solution!

But to Dick's horror, it didn't work that way. Doing the laundry turned out to be a gruesomely hard task, he had never noticed it was such hard labour, usually it felt as if the water did the cleaning, but now he found out how tough his job really was.

The clean, hot water flowed into the laundry tubs easily enough, and adding soap wasn't a problem. Then he put in the laundry, light pieces with light pieces, and dark together in a different tub. But when he started to really wash every separate piece, he nearly cried out in pain, it hurt much worse than when he had been struck in the first place. Which was exactly why he couldn't believe something was really amiss with the hand, the strike with the club hadn't hurt that much, of course he had been so worried for Fury he hadn't paid much attention to anything else. But bruises could hurt pretty badly, he'd just let his other hand do most of the work, and in a few days it would all be fine.

The washing went reasonably well, slower of course, but everything got as clean as his pride demanded it to be, and now the contents of the tub could be rinsed and wrung dry. Rinsing was pretty painful, but he got it done, and wringing was one of his favourite tasks, to give the fabric a hard time and see the water running out. But as soon as he held up the first piece, clean but dripping, he knew he was in trouble. There was no way he was going to wring anything. Even thinking about it hurt, and he could not do it with just one hand.

He would have to go and find help.

When Dennis and Agnes returned from a nice morning ride, John took their horses and asked respectfully, 'Dennis, have you seen Dick?'

'I haven't John, I was planning to seek him out after our ride. Was he looking for me?'

It was weird to have John call him Dennis but with the inflection he would use to say 'master'. There was nothing Dennis could do about it, though, and it probably would get worse rather than better, after the marriage. Maybe he should get used to it, no-one seemed to mind except Dennis himself.

'He was not looking for you, Dennis, but I thought you should know his hand looked really bad this morning and I told him to find Guy about going to see a doctor. I haven't seen him since, but I don't think he has gone to Guy. He looked really stubborn about it.'

'Where would he be at this time?'

'In the kitchen, but Cook said he shouldn't work today, that he'd wash up after breakfast himself. And Dick was going to haul some hay for me but he didn't show up, so I hoped he'd taken my advice, though maybe he's just avoiding me. Oh, and I suppose it's laundry day. Dick likes to do his tasks on the right day.'

'I bet he's in the scullery then, avoiding the two of you. I'll go after him straight away, sorry Agnes for leaving you like this, but it sounds serious.'

'It certainly looked serious, Dennis, his hand was almost black,' John said.

That was it, Dennis was off to the scullery.

To find Dick sitting beside a tub of apparently clean laundry, but still dripping wet. Dennis had done his share of washing clothes in the army and he knew instantly how Dick had reached this stage in the process, but also in his dejection. Doing the laundry was really hard, physical work. But the incident almost a week ago had taught Dennis much of Dick's way of thinking and he was not going to rub his friend the wrong way again by suggesting he couldn't handle his tasks. He was going to have Dick admit to himself that he was not up to wringing or other hard labour. Right before Dennis would check out his hand.