All Comments on 'Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 07'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Something's missing?

Ummm... There seems to be a few chapters missing! It goes from Ch, 3 to 7 with nothing in between. Would love to see how it got to this point!

NaughtyMareNaughtyMareabout 12 years ago
Chapters missing

Chapters 4 5 and 6 are missing.

Anyway... I love the story. Very well written, really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was intrigued, but where is 4, 5, 6

Great story, I enjoyed it and guessed the ending but thought he would somehow hijack the big Yacht he came on. But, I would really like to know the inbetween. Anyway enjoyed it. Second favorite of all time to Seperate Vacations, but may have been number one with 4, 5, 6 Thanks for writing it.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

I've been away from my computer for a couple of days, so I've just now learned that the final chapter of my serial has been posted out of order! I assure you, this is not my doing! I've alerted the people at Literotica to the problem and I've begged them to fix it. They have all the chapters, but for some reason, Chapter 7 got moved to the head of the list.

If you're reading this, it's probably too late to say please don't read it, so I'll just invite you to read it again when you have the proper context to put it in.

Thanks for all the kind comments so far.

honeycunthoneycuntabout 12 years ago
Wow

So Monica will be a pony for the rest of her life ... Part of me thinks she didn't deserve that but at the same time she believed it was Adams fault as to why she got punished ... Just wow ! I feel bad for them both as they were torn apart and are no longer a couple .. But at least Adam is free ... This story was great !! Excellent writing and description .. The horror of that dungeon and the people inside made me gasp and I has to pause for a moment , poor slaves. Anyway, Adam and Eve, very clever lol. I enjoyed this.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 11 years agoAuthor
UPDATE FROM THE AUTHOR

If you’ve enjoyed the Mistress Kathy series so far, then you may want to check out the newest installment, “Mistress Jessie, Slave Advocate” (if you haven’t already).

It’s not part of the trilogy. It’s a one-chapter short story about the Academy, but with all-new characters. And if continuity matters to you, it takes place NOW—before Part Two begins. Consider it a brief interlude within the main story.

Indulge.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Series worth it for the ending

I wasn't sure what I thought/felt about the story until the very end, and the ending tipped the balance heavily in favour of a strong positive appraisal. The author has certainly thought through this entire series (the first of a trilogy), from the very beginning. And with that ending in mind, everything starts to fall into place, tying so many threads together that the ending is satisfying, while leaving several important threads unresolved (for the sequels to resolve, hopefully), and opening up many new threads to start part 2 off to a good start filled with intrigue.

If the remaining parts of the trilogy live up to this standard, then I look forward to following along to see where this well-crafted journey takes us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous