All Comments on 'Mistress Lock - First Day of Work'

by WhiteKnight79

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
What happened to White Knight?

What a tremendous improvement on the first instalment. When I saw it was 2 pages I thought there might not be enough content but you packed such a lot in this instalment that I think 2 pages in this instance was just right. The 4 new characters you introduced were perfect and you left a dilemna for James at the end making the reader wanting to know what was going to happen in the next instalment.

I consider my comments on the first instalment were correct and I have no hesitation in praising what you’ve done with this chapter. Zero to hero in 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How is this a dilemna?

No one is worth this bullshit. Drinking a litre of cum a day? Forced into menial servitude? All that for a single fuck that is just Pussy?? Its literally just pussy and hers is no better or worse than someone elses.

In the dark, all pussy looks the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would continue to ignore Er..

Is he really saying that he had anything to do with your writing or am I reading him wrong?

Anyhow the story is so fast phased that the parts that I enjoy; buildup, are glossed over and we only get the action, this story have so many of my personal checkboxes that I almost feel cheated.

Keep writing and ignore entitled assholes.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Anonymity - why do you hide?

I would not usually respond to Mr/Mrs/Ms Anonymity but it’s difficult to ignore him/her.

Why do readers who wish to comment feel they need to hide behind anonymity? There are many good and genuine reasons but one reason is that it allows them make comments on different stories without anyone knowing it’s the same person making the comments.

But it only takes a couple of minutes to register particularly if you don’t answer the bio questions. It’s not your real name. There’s no reason not to register and it only takes 10 seconds to log in when you wish to make a comment.

The answer to the question you pose is that I have no connection with WhiteKnight. I assume he or she is either a chess player or a 007 fan but like many assumptions I could be wrong. But what I do know is that WK has obviously read a lot of Literotica stories and several months after registering WK has been courageous and has popped his/her head over the parapet and submitted a story.

WK obviously spent many many hours constructing the first story and has an extremely vivid imagination.

WK could have chosen to refuse any comments to be posted or any voting results to be shown which to me says that WK wants to know what a reader thinks of his story so that he can improve. This is the same for any writer who accepts comments.

An asshole? Insults whilst hiding behind anonymity say more about the person issuing the insults than the person at whom they are aimed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous