Mistress Lock - First Day of Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too busy working when the others returned. I tried my best to keep up with the game and their conversation, but I only caught bits and pieces. I did gather that the winner would collect the pot and my tongue.

Grace looked around the table at the giddy faces and dealt the cards. "Now tell me about James. What's your opinion?"

As the hand progressed I heard various comments.

Kate, "He seems smart enough."

Sarah, "I don't know, he seemed put off doing a woman's job."

Kim, "Seemed soft to me, Kate and Sarah were able to keep him distracted."

The last one brought laughter. It wasn't long and I felt the ring pull enough so that I returned to a kneeling position. I noticed Kim raking the chips her way as she stared me down.

"Slave, I don't know what you did to Grace but she was very distracted. I expect even better."

I nodded and then stopped for a second. Attached to Kim's crotch was the replica of my cock. I only hesitated for a second before I swallowed it. I could hear the oohs and ahhs around the table.

Kim was dealing the cards as the jokes were being made.

"He sure knows how to handle a cock."

"Are you sure he's new? That's pro level effort."

"I hope he gets to the end so we can all see the clean up!!"

Kim was being mean and sitting as far back as she could. I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to get there when she suddenly scooted up and rammed the cock all the way down my throat. "Your welcome."

Kim was being a bitch but there was nothing I could do about it. The hand progressed as I sucked away. Kim at one point even grabbed my hood with one hand and held me down on the base of the cock. She was definitely enjoying her time with me.

The conversation about me continued.

Kate, "Back to James, he seemed to accept that he was going to have to work his way up. I think in the long run he will be fine."

Sarah, "I don't know. He ran off to Kim as soon as he figured it out. Seemed to me like he was a bit of a wimp."

Mistress, "What about you Kim, you only spoke to him briefly?"

"You know me, I play up the submissive Asian side and I think he went for it. I half expected him to invite me out tonight. What a surprise he would have gotten." She scooted forward and crammed the cock in my throat some more, "Isn't that right slave?"

I nodded my head as I continued my assault.

The hand was drawing to a close and it was down to Kim and Kate. The river card decided it in Kates' favor. My mouth was dragged off Kim's cock as the magnet drug me back to the center. There was even a satisfying pop. Kate was very excited as she collected her chips.

I turned towards to Kate. She extended her legs out and placed a leg on each shoulder. As I began to lean in she crossed her legs and drew my face into her crotch. The end result was Kate sitting Indian style with my head held in the middle.

"Now let's see what you can do!"

The legs didn't bother me, but it seemed like the magnet had increased it pulls or I was being drawn farther away. I couldn't see it but my sac was stretched several inches now.

Sarah spoke up, "Easy Kate, I want my turn and the way your pulling him he might be a eunuch by the time he gets to me." Laughter erupted around the table.

"Non-sense Sarah, I happen to know for a fact that a mans balls are very adaptable."

The next thing that happened made me flinch away from the circle. I couldn't see behind me, but I felt something touch my balls. My reaction drew another round of laughter.

Kim grumbled, "Are you going to deal or are you too distracted?"

Kate laughed, "Both!!"

I was busy working on this new pussy and didn't really catch all of the conversation, but I sure felt the pull on my sac as the hand must have finished. Once I was back to kneeling I could see that the chips were being moved toward my Mistress. I repositioned myself and started back in on my Mistress.

I liked working on her more than the others because she draped the dress over me and I was able to focus without any distractions. I worked for what felt like a long time. Mistress must have won several times in a row as I felt her begin to tense. Next was a hand on the back of my head and then finally the juices rushed out as I heard a low moan from her.

I was feeling some pride about the time I felt the tug. Mistress looked a bit flushed but satisfied. It seemed like their conversation had turned to technique and how I was ok but needed lots of practice.

Kate, "He was good but it seemed like he was rushing. Needs to take it slow."

Sarah, "I'll let you know my opinion after the next hand." A chuckle went around the table.

Kim, "I don't know about that. Men don't get to touch my pussy, just the strap on. As for that I think he needs to work on taking it deeper."

"Thank you ladies, I will take all your comments under advisement. Sarah, go ahead and deal up, it's getting late."

I moved in thinking this one would be difficult as the skirt was kind of tight. Sarah stood up and took the skirt off and laid it on the seat cushion, "You better hope I don't get anything on my skirt, you understand?"

I nodded yes and then began.

Sarah was much more responsive than Kate. She got wet very quickly and I spent a large amount of my time lapping up her juices and swallowing. The hand was taking a while but seemed to be going Kim's way. Just as the final card was turned Sarah gasped, "I'm coming."

As wet as she had been the whole time I expected the worst. I strained with all my might to cover her entire pussy with my mouth. My balls seemed to be ready to detach, but then her juices hit my mouth. The taste was divine. I was drinking as fast as I could to try and keep her skirt dry.

After it slowed down I went about trying to catch any stray drops. When I was satisfied I pulled back just a bit. I then noticed that everyone had quit playing cards and was just watching me.

Sarah grinned, "I don't know what you all were talking about, I would pay good money to get treatment like that on a regular basis."

They sat and talked for a few moments and Mistress made hand a signal indicating for me to get out from under the table.

"Slave, you have done a good job tonight. I am pleased with your performance and the girls seem to be also. Please go stand in the corner as we finish up."

I moved over to the corner and guessed I was supposed to face away from them.

Kim spoke, "I don't know how you do it. It takes me months to break a man to that."

Kate was next, "I have to hand it to you Grace, no one entertains like you do."

Sara was last, "If you ever tire of him send me my way. Just don't tell him that as long as he licks that good there is no way I would ever release him."

Mistress chuckled, "You don't get it ladies. That is here of his own choice. At any moment he could open his mouth and say he was done and never come back. I would do nothing to stop him. The reverse is also true. I could send him out and never let him come back. We are mutually making choices to enjoy each other. The only choice that would change that is if he asked for me to take over his decisions."

My head almost turned around at this. Ask her to make my decisions? Like that would ever happen.

"I bet there are moments he wishes he had never met me." I felt her presence behind me. "Even times he wants to walk out and never come back." Her hands were now exploring my back. "Yet here he is. Fresh from pleasuring three women he barely knows, standing in the corner, and not saying a word."

"So, you see it's not finding a man to break. Rather it is finding a man that finds freedom in his submission."

She came into my side eye view and stared at me as she said the last part.

"Anyway, let's go finish our talk in the library while he cleans up."

They all filed out and I started the cleanup. The strangest thing was that now my ball stretcher ring seemed to move more. I reached down and was astounded that my balls seemed to be hanging noticeably lower. It now felt like a bell ringer was swinging between my legs.

I was just finishing up when I hear the ladies leave and Mistress reappeared.

"You did very well slave. Tonight was a big test and you made me most happy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I want you to speak candidly slave, I know that not all aspects of our relationship are to your advantage or liking. Also I'm sure this is very new and different than anything you have experienced in you past. So I need to know, do you enjoy yourself?"

I thought for a moment, "Not always, but some of the time. I haven't felt anything like this ever before. On one hand I feel trapped. On the other hand, I feel free. It is just very strange."

"That's an honest reply. What would you say to an offer of being tied and teased? Make no mistake it would be torture. You would be brought to the edge and then held there. I would wait until you were a blubbering mess and then I would wait for you to get soft. There would be no release, just a return to the device. Would you accept and offer like that?"

I thought about it. "I don't know. I mean I want out of this thing, but I don't know about that. You have tricked me every time you offered me something and I wonder what the catch is now."

Mistress smiled, "You are correct slave. I have tricked you and manipulated you until we have reached this point. My goal is to keep you in that device, but with a catch. As long as you control the device I cannot remove it."

My ears perked up at that, "What do you mean as long as I control the device?"

"Right now you control the device. You set the timer and you select the forfeits. Your goal currently is to get out of that device when the timer runs down. Not only that you get to fuck me. What if that wasn't the only way out? What if you could select an option that gave me total control over the device? That would allow me to release you from it whenever I wanted."

I stared at her, "You're not even trying to deceive me. Have you decided I'm an idiot?"

"Quite the contrary. I figure by now you have formulated a plan to get out. If it's a good plan, which I expect it is, I'm estimating it will take you 15 months to run off the current timer." She smirked. "I know how you like to stay hard. You also have probably noticed that I have the power to place very beautiful women in your life in a variety of ways."

"I have noticed that. You're also correct on the time calculation. So why would I throw all that away?"

Mistress moved over and sat down, "Please come kneel in front of me."

I did and then she continued.

"You see James with your plan this is what will happen. You will have the wildest and kinkiest experiences you have not even imagined over the next 15 months. When the timer reaches 0 you will press unlock and get to fuck me. I'm guessing by that time you will last about 30 seconds. I will get a good laugh and you will leave humiliated. At that point it will be over. Make no mistake about it, the first time you walk out of this house without that device on this ends and will never be again."

I let that rumble around my brain, but said nothing.

"I'm sure you will be able to get a ton of Kates' or Sarahs' to ride you cock. You might even stumble upon a Kim that will take you from behind. The question is, will you ever find another one of me? Someone that pushes all your boundary's. Someone that makes you feel like no one else."

I spoke up, "So when this timer hits zero and I leave the house its over? No job, no nothing?"

"Your job is separate from this. Well at least you keeping your job is. I intend to make sure that you and the three ladies work very closely. No what will be over will be me being you Mistress. While it is your choice to have me as your Mistress temporarily or permanently, it is my choice to not accept you back as a slave."

"If I agreed to what you are asking though I would not have any choices."

"Correct. If you decide to accept me as you Mistress permanently there would be no going back. You would do as I say when I say it. If you fail me you will be punished. There will be no opting out at that point unless you are willing to live with that device at the smallest setting with the spikes on."

How was this even a debate? How was it was kneeling in from of a woman who just shared me with three other women and I was hard as a rock? None of this made any sense to me.

"I can see the turmoil in your eyes James. That's good. This choice, either way, should not be taken lightly. Either way is a lifetime commitment. Go home and think it over. You have all the time on the timer as a matter of fact."

I nodded and got up. "Mistress, I don't know if I could give up all you are asking me to?"

"I'm not asking you to give it up, I'm asking you let me make those decisions for you. Now go, your tired and you will need your rest. Don't forget your cum." She said the last with a devilish grin.

"Thank you, Mistress."

I went downstairs and undressed and found a fresh set of underwear for me. At least she was kind enough to do that. I also found a 6 pack of bottles for me. Better grab those as that is what led me to being here tonight. I was finally out the door and headed home.

When I arrived home, I opened the app for my device. My stats for the day were not good. I had been hard for 75% of the time and then I had the extra day for not using the correct name. In the end I had added about 18 hours to my time. In essence unless I was sleeping I was hard.

I went and took a cold shower as I was still hammering away at the end of my tube. I began thinking back over my plan to get out. I figured I could count on getting about 8 hours from sleep every night and then 10 hours a week from being in the frame. That added up to 106 hours off the timer each week. To be safe I figured on 100. With the current timer I was looking at 67 weeks in this thing. Almost 17 months.

I turned off the water and toweled off. Back into my underwear and off to bed. I had a hard time getting to sleep however. What Mistress said kept running through my mind. The longer I thought about it the longer I stayed hard.

Maybe what she said was correct. Maybe I did crave this. Or maybe she had already bent my mind. That was it. Once I got this thing off I would be able think clearly again.

12