Mistress Lock - Hard First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

I moved towards the door resigned to my fate, but it was about to go beyond what I expected. As my eyes adjusted to the lower light I saw a box of sorts in the middle of the room. It was hinged like a mold, open with a hollow silhouette of a person kneeling while leaning way back.

I stopped in my tracks only to feel Miranda place her hand on the small of my back. "Get in."

I hesitated and looked back at her. She simply pressed the button on the remote in her hand and it felt like my balls were being crushed. "Now get in or I will leave it like that until you get out."

I basically jumped into the box. Miranda closed it on me and then secured it so I could not push it open. She then moved away momentarily and returned with a black latex hood with a built-in ring gag. "Now open wide, once this is in place I can make it more pleasant for you."

I opened my mouth because my balls were in a vice, there was no other option. In fact, that single point of not having an option was beginning to weigh on me.

She placed the hood on me and once finished she turned off the crusher. I was surprised that I could see through the hood. It must be a special lens because everything seemed darker.

Miranda seemed to add a couple of thing behind my head and then made an adjustment to the sides of the box. I was pondering this when she raised up and seemingly kneeled in midair placing her pussy right over my mouth.

This was not a pussy licking. This was a ride that Miranda was taking on my mouth. She ground on my face, "You better get that tongue deep in their bitch."

I was trying my best to but I guess it wasn't good or deep enough. The next sensation was like a million needle points on me. I screamed and thrashed what little I could. There was nowhere to go.

"That's more like it, keep that up." So, I did I screamed and licked for what felt like forever. Miranda just kept the assault up until she finally tensed and gushed into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could out of fear.

When she came back down she slid off and smiled at me. "Not bad for your first time. Next time it better be better." With her last word she slid a long dildo down my throat until I heard a click. Before I could figure out what was happening the world around me began to spin.

She was moving my box into the shopping area. Not just the exclusive side either, she wheeled me into the main side. I was just coming to terms with that when she continued through and placed me right in the dressing room on the women's side.

In the mirror I could see what appeared to be an exact replica of my box with a black latex head on the top. She quickly moved it out of the dressing room and slid me into its place. "Now you be a good pussy licker or I will express my disappointment to your Mistress."

With that she turned and left the room. My mind was whirling. I looked in the mirror and noticed that the dildo she slid down my throat had a ring on the end. Most likely to remove it. Also, that there a kind of bar behind my head and a small padded platform extending out on the right and left side of the box. I now knew why she was able to be so rough. The placements allowed her to kneel right over top of me and use the bar for leverage.

It was then I heard a bell ring followed by Miranda voice, "Welcome ladies, is there anything I get for you to try on?"

I could make out most of what was being said. This was a group of women that was doing some shopping for a trip to Las Vegas. The voices got louder as the started heading this way.

I heard the door open and Miranda was standing there motioning the group into the room. "Please make use of this room as you see fit."

Three young women entered the room. My heart skipped a beat as each one looked like they had just walked off the runway. One was a blonde and the other two were brunettes. The blonde was average height, skinny waist, C cup tits, and blue eyes. The first brunet was tall and skinny, bordering on lanky, B cups on her chest, and deep green eyes. The other brunet had curves. Not the kind of curves from being overweight, but the kind of curves from having been blessed by the genetic gods. She could have made a fortune on a stripper pole with her looks. Slightly shorter than average with an hour glass figure and the legs of a runner. Her tits were DD's at the very least and her Brown eyes had a definite look of mischief.

I was terrified of being found out. I was taking the shallowest breaths possible as they began to disrobe. I was turned on from the sight in front of me that when the bra and panties I was wearing began stroking me that I flinched a bit. Green and Blue looked nervous while Brown, I had to name them somehow, seemed to not notice.

Green asked, "Did you hear something?"

Blue, "I think so, but I'm not sure."

Brown, "Don't worry about it, this place has been in business forever and has several eccentricities."

Green, "What are you talking about?"

Brown laughed, "Just don't worry about it is all I'm saying. I have been here many times and have been satisfied every time."

That seemed to quell Green and Blue's fears for the time being. As for me I was struggling to not pass out from the shallow breathing coupled with the sight in front of me and the teasing I was enduring inside the box.

So far, the outer garments were mostly off and the under garments were perfect frames for their lithe bodies. Then the worst thing in the world that could happen happened. Brown dropped her top right over my head. I was plunged into darkness and was left with just hearing the girls. There was lots of playful banter, giggling, and snaps. In my mind I was basically picturing the stereo typical girls pillow fight.

This went on for a while and Miranda would appear from time to time and offer some new items to try on. All the while I was stewing in my box getting hornier and hornier. Over time the girls got quieter and I assumed that they were just getting tired, but I was about to find out how wrong I was.

In a smooth motion the ring was grabbed and along with the top removed. I sucked in air as fast as I could and then realized what was standing in front of me.

All three were fully clothed and looking right at me. How did they know? I thought I had been so quiet. Brown moved towards me, "Hi their bitch. Bet you didn't realize I knew you were there the whole time."

The ring gag held my mouth open and made my words gibberish, "I wer thi wnt my iea!!"

Brown must have not liked what I said because she rammed the dildo back down my throat and said, "Be quiet."

Brown turned to the other two who had shocked expressions and began to explain. "You see this shop caters to more than just women. There is a whole side that is full of lingerie for sissies, like the one here." She pointed in my direction. "When they come in they are required to perform a service in addition to paying for the clothes. This service is my favorite. Miranda calls it the bitch box."

Green and Blue were listening to Brown, but were staring straight at me. Blue broke in, "So you're saying the whole time we were in here that this...this dude was watching up?"

Brown smiled, "No, while he can see a bit I covered his head with my shirt. Didn't want him getting too good of a show."

Green asked, "Why would someone agree to this? Are they some kind of pervert?"

Brown chuckled, "Oh he didn't agree to this most likely. In most cases Miranda pushes the envelope and tricks a sissy to getting into the box and then uses them for the remainder of the day. As for being a pervert, I would wager no more so than most men are."

Green, "So he is trapped here against his will?"

Brown pursed her lips and then moved back to me and removed the dildo, "I want you to answer some questions from the girls."

Green moved forward, "Are you ok?"

"Es"

"Do you want out?"

"Es"

Green looked back at Brown, "See he is not liking this, we need to help him get out."

Brown looked at Green, "Did you ask him if he was enjoying himself or did you just assume that because he wanted out he wasn't having fun?"

Green thought for a moment and then looked back at me, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I was ashamed but answered, "Es."

Green was a bit taken aback by that response.

Blue jumped in, "So are you all hot and bothered in there?"

"Es."

"If someone had told you that they would do this exact thing to you would you have agreed to do it?"

Shame once again washed over me, "Es."

Now Blue was struck speechless.

Brown spoke up, "You see what happens here is Miranda finds boys that are very submissive, but don't know of a way to express it. The farthest they normally go is wearing a pair of panties or something. Miranda uses that to help them expand their boundaries."

She then looked at me, "If climb up on top of you will you eat out my pussy?"

"Es!!"

I didn't get to see much after that. Brown mounted the box and her dress covered my head and plunged me into darkness. I licked and licked while Brown ground her pussy up and down my face using my nose as a mini dildo. It didn't take nearly as long as Mistress or Miranda for Brown to achieve her release and I felt her sort of go limp on my face.

She rested for a few moments and then slid back off. Blue and Green helped to steady her.

Blue then looked at Green and then at me, "That was hot! Do you mind if I...?"

"Es!"

As she was climbing up and getting into position I realized how far I had come in a short amount of time. Not long ago something like this was a fantasy and now I was living it. Well maybe not the box, but eating out three women; that was definitely a fantasy.

Blue gingerly lowered herself onto my face and I began licking. Either I was getting better or she was not used to stimulation like this. I started slow, but as her juices began to flow it was easy to find her clit. I was enjoying myself as I played with her pussy to keep her on the edge. Then I heard Miranda, "Don't be mean bitch, she's ready."

I knew better than to cross her so I focused on her clit and swirled the tip of my tongue around it a couple of times and then sucked on it hard. That did the trick, but I thought she might break my neck. When she came she came hard; she tensed up and pull on the bar behind my head and drove her crotch down onto my head. She held it for several seconds and then relaxed.

A moment or two latter Miranda was helping Blue down. When she was off I could see again and noticed that Green had a different look in her eye. Before she had seemed compassionate, but now there was animal in there.

She didn't even ask me, she just sprung up on the box and stared grinding her pussy on my mouth.

Miranda must have moved closer because her voice was now very clear, "Don't wear yourself out honey. Let the bitch do some of the work. Tell him what you want him to do."

Green growled, "Run you tongue up and down my lips."

I complied and in no time I could tell the impact it was having as she began to leak juice very freely.

"Now, go deeper. Not all the way though, just enough to brush my clit from time to time."

Once again, I did as I was instructed and I could feel the heat in her pussy increase. For the most part she was doing the heavy lifting of moving her pussy up and down, all I had to do was hold my tongue out.

Her motions were getting a bit ragged, but she had not said to do anything else. I thought for a moment and then decided to take the initiative. I started flicking my tongue over her clit as much as possible. This caused the desired effect and in no time she was screaming out an orgasm before slumping forward.

The group helped her off and to my surprise Brown was climbing back up. I would have smiled if I could, but it would have been a short-lived smile. The last thing I saw before the dress plunged me into darkness was a dildo strapped to her.

My eyes went wide as she drove the plastic member down my throat. I have no idea how long or wide it was, but I doubt I could have handled a millimeter more in either dimension. Brown was obviously no newbie with it either. She fucked my throat for a long time. She wiggled, angled, and in general tried every variation of inserting it that she could. I could tell she was getting tired and I was hopeful this would end soon.

Then the lights were back. Miranda was holding up Browns dress and looking at the other two. "You see how she is in total control? Does what she wants when she wants?" They both nodded. "You can have that same pleasure if you start using men's desires against them. This one here has a unique story."

I was mortified. Not only was I getting throat fucked by a stranger while two more watched, but Miranda was about to tell them all about me.

"You see his story started when thought he was going to get lucky and bed his hot boss. What ended up happening was she tricked him into wearing a chastity device that won't open until the timer reaches 0. On top of that it automatically adds time if he tries to get hard, that is unless he is wearing lingerie. She has since used those facts against him until you get what you see before you. A bitch that will do anything to shoot his cum. All men are the same dumb cum shooters as this one."

Brown was just about out of gas and slowly lowered the dildo back to my mouth. She rested there for a moment as Miranda's hand came in close and then I heard a click. Brown slithered back down but the dildo was still firmly lodged in my mouth and throat.

Blue looked at Miranda, "So you're saying that any man can be made to be like him?"

"Yes, if the right woman gets ahold of the right man he is like putty in her hands." She smiled as she looked around at the girls. "Well, I think that is enough fun tonight. Feel free to tidy up before you leave. Oh, and if this intrigues you, please stop in from time to time and I'll see what I can do to help you find a man like this." She motioned toward me and then exited the dressing room.

They all took a bit of time, but it wasn't too long before they were heading out. Brown moved back close to me, "Hope to see you again bitch." She then tapped the base of the dildo in my throat and it started to hum as she winked and walked out.

I was left to ponder my fate until Miranda came back in. She stood there for a moment and waited and I wondered why when I felt the dildo go rigid and then begin to spurt down my throat. It was humiliating, but at least I didn't have to taste it.

She smiled at me, "Hope you enjoyed your night." She moved closer and began to disassemble the box. It wasn't long before I was able to get out, but I was so stiff I wasn't able to stand. I was sort of kneeling there when I felt her begin to massage my joints. I was a bit surprised but I wasn't going to turn it down. After a minute or two I could easily stand.

Miranda moved in front of me and extracted the dildo and mask. "Please remove the garments that Grace is purchasing so I and get them ready for her. I have laid out the items you selected, but she wanted me to add one thing before you put your stuff on."

"May I ask what it is?"

"Would it make a difference?" she asked with a grin.

"I see your point." I removed the bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt before turning back to her. "I'm ready."

Miranda moved close to me, cupped my balls and rubbed them for a moment. It felt like she was still holding them when she moved away. I looked down and it appeared that the same device that was wrapped around my dick was now enveloping my balls. I shook my head wondering what devious device I had just allowed to be added to my body. First it was the chastity device, then the ball stretcher, and now this that I didn't even know what it did.

Miranda for her part was looking at a computer and seemed very satisfied.

"Can I ask you question?"

Miranda pondered for a moment, "Go ahead, no guarantee that I will answer though."

"You treated me like property for the vast majority of the night. You even added this new device that I am sure I will end up regretting. Yet you also massaged me. That seems like two very different ends of the spectrum. How do you and Mistress Grace move so quickly from one end to the other?"

Miranda looked deep in my eyes, "We don't move from one end to other at all. We provide you with what you need, it's just that there are some things you don't realize you need or you don't want to admit you need them. Take your device for example. Before you placed it on how often did you feel sexually super charged?"

"From time to time."

"What about now?"

"Well pretty much all the time, but I can't do anything about it."

"Precisely. A woman has taken you to heights of sexual desire you didn't know existed. Your response though is to focus on what you are not getting. Maybe you don't need that as much as you think you do. Do you want to go back to only feeling that way from time to time?"

I paused before answering, "No, but..."

"But what? You think you could get the same results if you oversaw the outcome?" She laughed. "You would have locked that thing on and in two days you would have taken it off and jerked off. If you are honest with yourself you will realize that Grace has tapped into a part of you that you never acknowledged. She has fed that part of you and it scares you to think where it will end up, but at the same time you are so turned on by the idea that you don't want it to stop. Do you want to know the scary part?"

I was almost afraid to reply. She was talking like she was reading my mind. I feared what she would say, but I had to hear it, "What?"

"You haven't even started. Grace has told me about the situation you are in. You refer to her as Mistress, but you haven't accepted that yet. You fight that acceptance by telling yourself that you are only doing these things so you can get out. If you want to reach your full potential as a slave you must freely submit to your Mistress. You must get to where there is no timer, just Grace. Where she is in full control of your sexual state. Where she decides when you get hard, when get to cum, or if you get to cum. For now, you're getting a small glimpse because the real surrender must be mental not physical."

I was stunned by what she was saying. "I don't think I want that. I can't let someone else rule over me."

"So be it. Then work your system and when you get the device off go back to your previous sexual exploits and see if they fulfill your desires. Just remember, with Grace if you turn her down she will not accept you back. You will want to be 100% sure of what you want."

I nodded, "Thank you."

Miranda looked at me, "Did you enjoy tonight? Be honest."

I lowered my head and then said, "Yes."

"Do you think anyone other than Grace would have set this up for you?"

I looked at her and scrunched my eyes in a kind of question.

"That's right James. Grace set this up knowing how it would turn you on. She wants to help you find what turns you on the most. Unless you decided to accept her as your Mistress nights like this won't happen in the future. Just a last bit of food for thought. Now get dressed and go home."

Miranda walked away and I did not see here again that night. As I left and headed for home my head was spinning. Everything about this was wrong from what I had been taught. No none should rule over the other, but how it made me feel couldn't be denied. A myriad of thoughts ran through my head. I was so confused. What was I going to do? I wanted out of this thing so bad, but what Miranda said felt right.

I laid down to go to sleep and knew that sleep would not come for me tonight. I had too much on my mind.

--The Gym--

Thursday's trip to the gym was finally upon me. No matter what excuse I thought up Kim had found a way to shoot it down. On top of that the longer I was in the device the more I noticed women. The gym was sure to be filled with women. Upon arriving I was stunned at the view. While there was all shapes and sizes there it seemed like the majority were there to show off their body more than to work on it.