Mistress Lock - Hard First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through the first trip to the gym process and then went to get changed. When I exited the locker room Ms. Lock was there. See looked me over. I was in long athletic pants and a t-shirt so it wasn't anything special. She on the other had was in a tight black sports bra and very short shorts to match. Her sculpted arms, abs, and legs on full display.

"Fancy meeting you here." She said with a smirk. "You know, there is someone you met earlier this week that you should catch up with. She will be a big help to you. Follow me."

She led me through the maze of machines and women before ending up approaching Keisha. My dick hardened at the sight. Keisha had an impressive body that was framed in a similar ensemble as Mistress only hers was white.

Mistress waved, "Keisha!! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great Grace." She leaned in a hugged Grace and over her shoulder gave me an elevator stare. "Hi James."

After the greeting Keisha went right back to working out. "Sorry Grace I want to keep that heart rate up." She was now working on a thigh machine and was spreading and closing her legs. I was trying to not stare at her crotch as mine tightened up at the end of the device.

"No problem Keisha. James here is wanting to firm up some. I told him you were the guru of fitness. Any chance you could spend some time with him? You know, give him some pointers and the such."

Keisha looked me up and down as her legs continued to open and close before speaking, "I'm sure I can help with that. I like bossing people around." They both laughed and I smiled. I had come to understand that Mistress was very good at putting me in difficult spots.

After a bit more discussion Mistress excused herself and I was following my new personal trainer to the first of many machines she ran me through. As I sat down I was greeted with a view of a yoga class in front of the machine. I saw Ashley, Kim, and Sarah stretching, twisting, and in general posing provocatively in front of me.

Keisha tapped me on the shoulder, "Don't worry. I like to keep my trainees motivated. You will have a view of them the whole time you are working out."

My heart sank a bit from the cramped feeling in my cage. "Great!"

Keisha was very hands on. Throughout the workout she was continually touching me. She nor I ever said a word. As the workout continued and I got tired she was bit more forceful and applied more pressure to get to the perfect form for the workout. She would from time to time say things like, "Don't wimp out on me." Or, "Don't be a wussy, push." Each one had a connotation that I wasn't man enough.

By the time she was done with me I was a sweaty and sore mess. She smiled, "You did great for a first day. See you next Tuesday?"

"Sure thing Keisha. Thank you!"

We parted and I hobbled over to the locker room. I was now going to have to take a shower and change. The choice was to try and add the women's clothing back or not. The quick math in my head told me I didn't want to go long without it. Even though I was nervous it turned out to not be a big issue. The showers were fairly private and there was dressing room close by. I timed it so that my cold shower ended just as a person left the dressing room. I jumped from the shower to the dressing room and was in my girly undies in no time flat.

As I exited the shower I was greeted by the triplets. In unison they said, "Hi James!"

I was taken aback by the view. They were standing side by side just like they were ready to take a picture. "H.h.h.hi."

They giggled. Sarah spoke, "Cat got you tongue?"

"Something like that." I knew I was turning a bright red but having three gorgeous women staring at you while wearing the hottest yoga outfits known to man would make any man's blood boil.

Ashley moved forward and hooked her arm in mine, "Come on, we wanted to give you the tour of the rest of the gym."

"The rest of the gym?"

"Yeah, you know the tanning booth, massage rooms, sauna, and such." I looked into her eyes and she winked at me, "You know, the really fun stuff."

I felt another arm link with mine on the other side and turned to see Kim. She smiled big, "Howdy James. You looked like you struggled with a couple of the exercises Keisha ran you through. Were you loosing concentration?"

"I admit my concentration was not my strong suit today." She giggled and squeezed my arm tighter.

Sarah quipped, "Wonder why that was?" bringing another round of giggles from the ladies.

Ashley turned me toward an opening and we entered a room with several tanning beds. "If you need to work on you color these are all part of the gym membership." She leaned in close and whispered, "I prefer to tan nude so I don't get tan lines."

I stumbled and almost lost my balance. Only because the two of them were holding me did I not fall. "Whoa their big boy." Kim said as she tugged me back upright. "Looks like your legs are week. Nothing a massage won't cure!"

She spun back out the opening and over towards another room. I stuttered the whole way, "I'm fine, I just tripped is all."

Kim was having none of it though, "I don't think so and anyway you need to be familiar with this perk also."

Sarah moved forward and opened the door as I was basically escorted into the parlor. They waited at the door as Kim continued her monologue, "Go ahead and get comfortable. When your ready flip that switch and then lay on the table. Feel free to take off whatever you want." She did a kind of double eyebrow bounce.

I tried on last time, "I don't know about this, I'm not real..."

Sara pulled the door closed and I was left alone. My mind was going over the options and in the end these ladies to seemed to always get what they wanted, so the path of least resistance seemed the best option. Lucky for me they gave me time to disrobe so I could remove all my clothes and then put on just my pants leaving the rest in my bag. I tapped the button marked ready and then laid on the table.

About a minute later the door opened and I turned to see all three of them enter. "What are you all doing?"

Sarah shushed me, "Don't worry, we are all licensed massage therapist. We talked to the lady at the counter and they agreed to let us give you the massage."

"I would feel better..."

Ashley started rubbing in some oil on my right arm and working the muscle, "any moment, if you just laid their and relaxed."

Kim moved in and started to work on my other arm while positioned herself above my head and started on my shoulders.

The next thing I knew I moaned as all six hands worked their magic on me. Kim and Ashley worked in tandem and were soon done with my arms and moved onto my legs. Sarah was now focusing on my back and I had to admit that it all felt very good.

I never thought it possible but with three beauties rubbing me all over I was relaxed and flaccid. Sara swapped sides and worked on my back some more as Kim and Ashley began to bend my legs and flex them at various angles.

"Thank you all, but I don't deserve this."

Sarah leaned in close, "Grace seems to think you do. She called in a favor and asked us to make sure you got the full tour. You will have to thank her."

"Ok." I said shakily. "Can I ask what they are doing with my legs?"

Ashley spoke up, "Working on your flexibility. Men have this idea that women like huge muscles and to an extent that's true, but not if it makes you stiff. This will help prevent that."

Kim and she finished with my legs and moved onto my arms and began the same process there.

Sara has back to where she began, but was now rubbing my temples. I don't know when but at some point, I must have fallen asleep. I awoke with a start, but quickly realized I was too late feeling what was happening.

I was face down on the table and strapped in place. Mistress' voice never sounded so good. At the very least I knew who it was.

"So how do you like the gym?"

"It's not too bad."

"So says the man strapped to a massage table after three women rubbed all over you. I wonder if they checked on your junk when you fell asleep and found out your secret?" My eyes widened at this thought. "Nothing you can do now if they did." The table began to move, the head rest folded away, and Mistress came into view. "Sarah told me that you wanted to thank me?"

She was sitting a chair in front of me naked from the sports bra down. "Thank you, Mistress; for having them give me a massage."

She chuckled, "You know I prefer thank you's to be have actions behind them." The table moved some more and I knew that my face was headed to her pussy. "Don't be in a hurry either. A long slow licking will relax me."

"Yes Mistress," was the final words I got out before my lips met her nether lips. I was glad she had showered as I dove into the task. She mewed a bit and would from time to time give some direction but for the most part she sat there enjoying my tongue.

I was lost in the task with no idea of how long I had licking when the table moved back to the original position and the straps released. "Very good slave. Don't expect me to have the ladies give you a massage after every workout. Keep in mind that I can be a very generous Mistress if you allow me to be." She said this as she slid on her workout shorts.

She opened the back door and left. I laid for a moment more and then got up and got dressed. As I exited the gym I found a note on the windshield of my car, "If you want out of Grace's clutches call me. xxx-xxx-xxxx." I looked around and then back at the note. There was no signature and I didn't know what I wanted.

Part of me would do anything to get this device off me. Another part of me was relishing every moment of the heightened sexual tension in everything. After my experience at the lingerie store I was a bit confused. The today, even though I was locked in the device I had enjoyed all the interactions with the various women. The dynamic of being Mistress' slave was strange. She had a lot of rules and didn't seem like the person you wanted to cross, but at the same time she did seem to find things that turned me on and then use them to get me revved up in ways that I never would have thought of.

It hadn't even been a week since the device had been placed on and I didn't know if I was trapped or lucky. Now I had a decision to make. Do I call the number or not? If I did all this would end, but if I didn't was I passing up on an opportunity to get free. Another sleepless night was in my future.