Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry hubby, if you're a good boy for me tonight I just might start giving you some corduroy rewards, maybe even as soon as tomorrow. I bet you'd like that."

She was just about to kiss him, but he signaled her with his eyes that Patty was back and she turned to face him.

"Very good sissyboy, keep up the good work and I won't have to slap your sissy balls around in front of my husband. Cindy tells me that when she does that in front of her boyfriend you whine like a pathetic wimp. Is that true Patty?"

He looked surprised and gave her a small smile. "Um, Yes Ma'am, it's very humiliating."

She took the drinks. "Well look in the mirror Daisy May, you deserve whatever humiliation you get, now take a sip of your drink and put it on the table next to the chair."

A thrill went through him as he obeyed his boyfriend's wife, and he was beginning to really like their threesome arrangement. In addition, something about having a woman threaten his balls was extremely exciting, that never happened to him before. Part of him actually hoped she might do it. The look on his face and his submissive demeanor convinced Morgan to take a big chance.

"Alright sissyboy, kneel."

She pointed to the floor at her feet, then snuggled up next to Robin and gently patted his bulge with her free hand.

"Watch this hubby, I'm going to have a little fun."

She crossed one leg over the other which left her right foot in the air close to Patty. She then slowly wiggled it around and bounced it up and down very teasingly.

"Do you like my shoes Patty, my hubby thinks they're very sexy, what do you think sissyboy?"

Patty's eyes immediately locked on her boot and they both saw the lust in his face. "Um, they're very nice Miss Morgan. Yes, very nice, I like them a lot."

She lifted her foot, putting it just inches from his face. "Take a really good look sissyboy."

He did, and no matter how hard he tried to control himself his skirt gave away his secret. In a matter of seconds his boner acted like a tent pole, and with Patty's big dick and the loose-fitting skirt, it was a very obvious tent.

Morgan chuckled. "Oh look hubby, Patty the wimp has a boner, what do you suppose caused that?"

Apparently Patty didn't remember telling Robin about his love of lady's feet, and he had no idea how she knew, however by then it was obvious the cat was out of the bag.

"I'm not sure dear, but something tells me the pervert is horny for your feet."

His eyes remained locked on her foot, his breathing became labored and he licked his lips with lust. Morgan felt a little strange seeing a guy get a boner from looking at her foot, and in all honesty she wasn't sure what to do. She acted on an impulse and wasn't even sure his foot fetish was real when she started, so unlike everything else about the night she hadn't thought the whole thing through. She decided to wing it.

"Kiss it fag, kiss my boot."

She didn't have to say it twice, he gently cradled her foot in his hands and kissed it all over. She let him go for a minute or two and they both watched and sipped their drinks. It felt a little unnerving having her foot molested by a guy, and she grabbed her husband's corduroy bulge for security.

"You like my feet don't you Patty?"

He kept kissing. "Yes Miss Morgan, very much, may I please lick your boot?"

"Um, yes fag, go ahead."

He then proceeded to kiss, lick and worship her foot with the same enthusiasm as if he'd just won the lottery. Robin got turned on watching him lick her corduroy boot, that was something he enjoyed doing too, although he guessed his thrill was a little different than Patty's. Morgan soon realized she had no idea how to proceed, and decided to shut things down until she did.

"Alright sissyboy that's enough."

He gave her boot a few more kisses and obviously didn't want to stop, but he obeyed. She started lowering her foot, then got an idea. She poked his corduroy covered boner with it a few times. His eyes bulged and the lust in his face increased exponentially.

"If you behave yourself cuck, maybe a little later I'll let you worship my feet."

She pulled her foot away.

"Yes Miss Morgan, thank you, I'd like that very much."

It sounded very sincere and she liked that. She now knew how to control both her sissyboys and that filled her with pride. The feeling of Robin's hard corduroy bulge put her back on track.

"Oh my hubby, you're rock hard, did Cindy's little sissy give you this boner?"

"No Morgan, not hardly, I'm not a fucking queer. I'll rape the wimp if you want me to, but you pretty lady are the one making me horny."

She smiled, then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Well that's very nice to hear Robin, no woman wants to find out she has a homo for a husband. However dear, I'm a little tired and need a rest."

Patty liked hearing Robin talk a little rough, after all he was dressed girly because he wanted to be a sissy slut.

"In the meantime maybe we should see if Cindy's right, let's see if her cuck is a good cocksucker like she said. Would you like that dear?"

"What? Wait a minute, you mean you really want to watch him suck my dick, are you serious Morgan?"

"Well hubby if he's going to be a cocksucker we need a cock for him to suck, and I'm fresh out. Besides, I thought I just heard you say you're not a queer, so I have nothing to worry about right Robin?"

She chuckled.

"Or will the two of you be going antique shopping when he's done; oh dear, you boys better hope Cindy's boyfriend doesn't get jealous."

She laughed out loud, then looked directly into Patty's eyes. He had a silly grin on his face and actually blushed, and that made her wonder if maybe he wasn't really a queer after all. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor between Robin's legs.

"Get over here cuck." Her tone was suddenly sharp. Robin spread his legs so Patty could position himself right in front of him, and Morgan started rubbing his bulge.

"You like sucking cock don't you bitch?"

Patty stared at Robin's trousers. "Actually Ma'am, I've only sucked one, her boyfriend's."

His ad-libbing surprised her, and she liked it. "So you've never sucked a dick before Cindy made you be her cuck?"

"No ma'am, I'm not a queer."

She chuckled. "That sounds pretty funny coming from the wimp in drag on his knees between another man's legs."

Patty feigned embarrassment and she liked his enthusiasm.

"Quite frankly wimp, I think you're full of shit, I think you love sucking cock. Cindy told me you even suck her boyfriend's dick when she's not around, she says he's got permission to cum in your mouth whenever he wants. Is that true Patty?"

"Yes Miss Morgan but I don't have any choice, if I don't she gets really mad."

"That's bullshit sissyboy, no real man would ever let a woman make him suck a dick, that's just a fucking excuse. No, I think you're a pathetic candy-ass. I think you love putting on a dress and being a whore for another man's dick, and we're going to find out right now."

She unzipped Robin's trousers and pulled his boner out through the zipper, then wiggled it around in front of Patty's face. She immediately saw the lust in his eyes.

"You want it Daisy May pantyboy, I know you do, you want to suck my husband's dick don't you? I bet you have a sissy boner under your skirt."

He nodded sheepishly. "Yes Ma'am, you're right, I do."

"I know you do you fucking cocksucker, don't ever try and lie to a lady, we know what you sissies want."

She humiliated him for several more minutes, even slapping his face with Robin's boner a few times like she did to Robin on Tuesday night, she apparently liked doing that. Robin enjoyed seeing a corduroy clad Patty on his knees getting ready to suck his dick, it was very exciting, especially when he looked so eager to do it. However, what really surprised him was how much he liked watching Morgan use his dick to humiliate someone else. It wasn't as exciting as being in Patty's place to be sure. After all he was getting the abuse Robin craved, but now that he was on the abuser's side for the first time he found that he liked it. Robin knew they were very similar in their sissy submissive ways, and it felt good to supply him with the humiliation they both loved. In addition, watching his wife playing the game so enthusiastically was a bit mind-boggling, she definitely wasn't doing this just for his benefit anymore, she liked what she was doing.

"Alright bitchboy, time to empty my man's ball sack, now get sucking."

She let go and Robin's hard boner slapped back against his belly. She then leaned back, ran her hand all around his corduroy vest and purred like a kitten. For some reason she really liked the vest and he wondered who it belonged to, but the tongue licking its way up his boner distracted his thoughts.

Patty spent a minute flicking his tongue around his lover's mushroom, and when Robin looked past his pretty dark wig, the sight of his wide-wale corduroy blouse was very exciting. In fact, even the bulge of his bra strap gave him a thrill. Patty pulled his boner straight up and slid his lips half way down, letting out a little purr of his own, and Robin sighed deeply in response.

Morgan liked that. "Oh I bet the cuck's mouth feels really good doesn't it hubby?"

"Yes Morgan, you have no idea."

"Maybe not, but I will lover, very soon."

Patty slid his lips up, swabbed his mushroom again for several seconds then plunged them back down, this time all the way. Robin Moaned and Patty immediately started bobbing his head up and down, stroking his boner with his lips. His enthusiasm caught Robin off guard and he guessed there wouldn't be much in the way of teasing, it appeared Patty wanted a mouthful of sperm right away. But that was OK with Robin, he knew he wouldn't last long anyway.

As he sucked Robin's cock, Patty started feeling up his corduroys. Robin had no idea if he liked the trousers or not, but he loved the feeling of having them groped all over. He doubted they turned him on and he suspected Patty was just trying to excite him, but whatever his reason was, Robin loved him for doing it. It gave him a thrill fantasizing that his cocksucker was getting turned on by his corduroy pants. Robin's moans must have excited Morgan, because she started feeling up his vest with more enthusiasm.

"That's a good girl Patty the cuck, suck my man's dick, don't make me give your sissy little balls a good hard slapping, you really don't want me giving your wife a bad report do you? She'll probably cut your little nuts off."

Robin guessed Patty didn't need the taunting, he seemed to be enjoying himself a great deal anyway, although he suspected Patty liked it, he knew he'd like hearing it if he were in his place. Patty's mouth felt wonderful, and the sight of his pretty face pressing into his corduroy pants each time his plump lips reached the bottom of his shaft drove him crazy with lust. One part of him loved the fact that the bitch's face was rubbing against his pants, and another part of him wanted to trade places so he could feel it himself. Patty occasionally stared him in the eye, he looked very sexy with a dick sticking out of his mouth. Robin suddenly got an urge to kiss him on the lips, he'd never done that with a guy before. There was no denying it anymore, he definitely felt an attraction to Patty. His dick spasmed and he gasped out loud, they all knew he'd be going over the edge very soon. Morgan moaned with anticipation and kissed his corduroy vest all over.

"Come on Robin, pump the wimp's mouth full of your cock cream, make my cuck be your bitch. Suck his dick fag, suck his dick you fucking little queer."

Patty eagerly obeyed and all the sensations surrounding Robin came crashing together. Patty's mouth, his hands on his corduroys, his pretty painted face and wig, the fact that he was dressed in corduroy girly clothes, it all turned him on like crazy. But the thing that excited him the most, the thing that put him over the edge, was the fact that his wife was watching a sissy suck his dick, and she was not only OK with it but taunting the bitch to do a good job. That was beyond exciting, that was fucking mind-boggling.

He wrapped his arm around Morgan and pulled her tight as he shouted out, "you fucking whore I'm coming, suck me bitch, suck me you pretty little slut."

Patty's mouth filled with warm creamy jizzum and it didn't seem to faze him in the least, he swallowed it quickly and continued to jerk Robin off with his lips.

"Yes hubby do it, feed the fag, fill his sissy belly with your jizzum. And just so you know cuck, I'm going to rape your ass with my dildo, you don't get to swallow my man's sperm for free."

Robin pumped Patty's mouth full again, then did so several more times and Patty's pretty lips never even broke stride, his cocksucking skills were obviously far superior to Robin's. After grunting out the last of his orgasm, he looked down and saw Morgan gently caressing Patty's hair as he continued to suck.

"Yes pretty Patty, drain my husband's ball sack and swallow every drop dear. You're such a good little cuck, I think Cindy's going to be very pleased with your behavior. Although, I must say, you're probably the sorriest excuse for a man I've ever seen in my life."

Robin relaxed his grip on Morgan and his body slumped back into the sofa, he felt like he was in a dream. Patty was still sucking on his shrinking penis, and his wife was treating him like her plaything, it was fucking surreal. Robin eventually closed his eyes and rested for a few minutes, and as he did, he listened to his wife order Patty around like her submissive slave. She told him to stop sucking and carefully put Robin's dick back in his pants, which he did. She then ordered him to move in front of her and kiss her feet. She knew that would give him a thrill and get his motor running, which it did indeed. Then after a minute she spread her legs and ordered him to lick her pussy.

That caught Robin's ear, and he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Patty's face staring between Morgan's legs, and he looked very nervous. She had her dress pulled up exposing her pussy, and once again her lack of modesty shocked Robin a bit.

"Go ahead sissyboy, you better make me feel good, just like you did my husband, Cindy tells me you're a pretty good pussy licker, so get to it bitch."

Her words caused a sudden pang of jealousy, but looking at Patty it faded quickly. How could he let a pathetic tinkerbell like Patty make him jealous, and how could he deny his wife pleasure after she just made the faggot suck his dick. He suddenly began to appreciate what his wife was doing for him. He wrapped his arm around her again and watched Patty lower his face to her pussy. She looked up with a shy smile and he kissed her passionately. The feeling of having two men's lips touching her simultaneously thrilled her to no end, she'd never felt that before. She moaned with pleasure, shoved her tongue in Robin's mouth and he responded by eagerly groping her tits.

Since he hadn't licked a pussy in a long time, Patty felt a little nervous, however Morgan's moans reassured him he still knew what he was doing. There was something very exciting about licking a woman's pussy with her husband sitting right next to her, and he fantasized about Robin getting pissed off and raping his ass in a jealous rage. He really enjoyed having fun with this married couple, they were very kinky and he liked that a lot.

After licking Morgan for twenty minutes Patty sensed she was getting close to the edge, so he focused on her clitty, and she responded right away. She broke her kiss and leaned back into the sofa next to Robin, then looking down she started gently stroking Patty's hair. Robin continued groping her tit while listening to Morgan moan with pleasure, and as he did he ogled his corduroy clad sissy lover with lust. The thought of fucking Patty as he licked his wife's pussy ran through his mind, along with several fantasies about shoving a baseball bat up the bitch's ass. He couldn't understand how she did it, but she managed to make him enjoy watching another guy lick her pussy, his wife was truly an amazing woman.

She suddenly arched her back, pushed her pussy into Patty's face and cried out as his tongue took her over the edge. Her hips began bucking wildly and Robin maintained control by grabbing both her tits and holding her down. His wife was having a very intense orgasm and he enjoyed watching her have it. For what felt like forever she enjoyed the feeling of being sexually molested by two men, she'd never felt anything like that before, and she loved it.

When her orgasm finally faded she slumped back into the sofa, closed her eyes and moaned weakly, she was totally spent and loved the feeling. Patty sat back on his heels, inhaled deeply and took a breather. When Robin saw his mouth and chin coated with his wife's juices he got a sudden urge to lick his face clean. Patty smiled at him, he felt good, both his lovers just came in his mouth and he felt like a well-used slut. He didn't know how Robin felt about what just happened but he didn't seem upset, so Patty didn't worry. Robin cradled Morgan in his arms, gently massaged her breasts and proceeded to rape Patty with his eyes. Even though he just came a little while ago Patty's corduroy outfit was making him very horny.

They all stayed like that for several minutes without a word being said, until Morgan opened her eyes and sat up. She took a deep breath, pulled down her dress, fixed her outfit and crossed her legs like a lady. Her two horny boys eyed each other and waited to see what she wanted next. She asked Robin for her cigarettes, and after lighting one she took a couple of drags and composed herself. She looked Patty straight in the eye.

"I see why Cindy keeps you around cuck, you're a pretty good pussy licker, now go sit in the chair and have your drink, trust me, you're going to need it."

She put on a new video that consisted of three different cuckold scenes and they spent the next hour and a half watching and resting. By then it had become pretty clear that the cuckold concept had thoroughly gripped Morgan, and provided Patty was being the cuck Robin liked it as well. They snuggled together on the couch and were both amused seeing the big tent in Patty's skirt, without being allowed to cum his horniness was obvious and understandable. However, with Morgan loving the role of Mistress Morgan more and more, she decided to tease him even more.

"If you'd like Patty the cuck, you can rub your sissy penis through your skirt. Actually, now that I think about it, I want you to. I want you to keep yourself nice and horny for your Mistress, but don't even think about ejaculating you little wimp. If you cum without permission I'll rip your little nuts off, and quite frankly I don't think Cindy will give a shit, she knows they're useless anyway. I mean it's not like you're a man."

Patty obeyed and started stroking his boner through his corduroy skirt, and that turned Robin on a lot. He saw the mixture of frustration and humiliation in Patty's face and knew the fag was loving every minute of it. When the videos were done Morgan gently massaged Robin's bulge.

"You know what dear, I feel like fucking. How about it hubby, do you want to fuck?"

Robin was puzzled, he didn't think she'd want to fuck so early in the evening, but watching Patty had him horny again so he was ready. "Sure honey, you know I'm always ready to fuck my beautiful bride, do you want to go in the bedroom or do it here."

She chuckled. "I really like hearing that my handsome husband, I do, but I meant fucking the fag. Right now I'm in the mood to fuck the bitch's tight little shitter, care to join me?"