Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty stopped playing with his boner and looked a bit shocked.

She patted Robin's bulge. "Come on hubby, let's fuck the cuck."

"Um, OK Morgan, yeah, I wouldn't mind if it's OK with you."

"Absolutely dear, I insist on it. In fact I want you to go first. I mean, no offense Robin, but my dildo's a lot bigger than your dick, so if you want his ass nice and tight you better go first."

The boys were once again astonished by Morgan's pragmatic attitude, and it made Patty a little nervous. It also turned him on like crazy.

"Alright everybody up."

They all stood.

"Kneel down and remove my husband's trousers, it's time for you to be his bitch, and trust me cuck, this will be the easy part."

Patty knelt in front of Robin and slowly stripped off his pants, and as he did Robin kept staring at his wife, he remained completely amazed. She then made Patty suck Robin's cock and beg her for a hard fucking, which he did very convincingly. As he did so Morgan neatly laid out Robin's corduroy trousers on the sofa, then stuffed them with a pillow and stuck a six-inch dildo out through the zipper. After she finished fussing with the pants she turned her attention back to Patty.

"Alright bitch that's enough, now grease up my man's dick."

She handed him a tube of KY jelly and a towel, and Patty did as instructed. The role reversal from Tuesday night made both Robin and Patty feel a little strange. Each was viewing the submissive act of greasing up another guy's dick from a different perspective, and even though the feeling of superiority was exciting, Robin preferred being in Patty's place. Patty looked up with a seductive smile and slowly started stroking his cock like he was going to jerk him off, but Morgan put a quick stop to it.

"Get your hand off his dick Patty, if you think you're going to masturbate your way out of a fucking you're sorely mistaken, now wipe your hands and assume the position."

He winked at Robin and started cleaning his hands.

"And don't be a dumb bimbo cuck, think about it. You won't be able to jerk off my dildo so it'd be in your best interest to have Robin's smaller dick loosen you up first."

Patty finished with the towel and gave Robin a mischievous smile. It suddenly became obvious to Robin that Patty never intended to jerk him off, he just wanted to coax a little nastiness out of Morgan. Based on his smile Robin knew Patty wanted it, and he guessed he wanted it a lot. During their encounters Patty had fucked Robin in the ass three times, and Robin hadn't fucked Patty at all. For some reason the subject never came up and Robin assumed Patty didn't want it. As usual when people assume things they end up being wrong, and this time was no different. Patty had also assumed incorrectly, he guessed if Robin wanted to fuck him he would've asked for it, none of his previous lovers were shy about wanting to fuck his ass. That's why Patty was very excited when Morgan decided to make him be Robin's bitch.

Patty turned to the sofa, noticed the way the trousers were arranged and knew right away what Morgan wanted. Even though he didn't have a corduroy fetish, the idea of being forced to worship another guy's pants while getting fucked seemed humiliating and very exciting.

He crawled over, kissed the dildo then rubbed his face against the trousers. That made Robin extremely horny and Morgan enjoyed seeing the submission too. She walked over and sat next to him on the sofa, then leaned forward and pulled his skirt up on his back, exposing his boy-pussy to Robin. The picture of his red and black garter belt holding up his light green seamed stockings, along with his red Mary Janes was very sexy. That sight, coupled with his big low hanging balls and pink puckering asshole filled Robin with desire, and he gave Morgan a pleading stare. That amused her a great deal and she nodded.

Robin dropped to his knees and pressed his mushroom against Patty's asshole, causing him to jump a little. Morgan held up a finger telling him to wait, then leaned over and whispered in Patty's ear.

"Alright cuck, suck that dildo and play with my husband's pants, you know he wants to see that. Go ahead, show Miss Morgan what a good little slut you are."

She chuckled and to Patty it sounded very sexy. Moving to the end of the sofa, she lit a cigarette and picked up her drink. She then looked at her husband and was very pleased that he was still waiting for her permission.

"Go ahead hubby, fuck my cuck."

The words were barely out of her mouth when she heard Patty squeal into the pants, Robin had buried his dick right to the balls. Patty wrapped his arms around the stuffed pants, bit down hard and kicked his feet against the floor. Morgan thought for sure her horny husband had just made a big mistake, and she waited for Patty to rebel. However, he didn't. For a minute Robin kept his boner rammed to the hilt without saying a word, and Patty went through a gamut of grunts, groans, squeals and moans, but he never objected or tried to break free. Morgan suspected right away that Patty's rectum had been well used, and decided that when her turn came she would see how much the bitch could handle. She always enjoyed fucking Robin, and the idea of really pounding another guy's ass was very exciting, especially with her husband watching.

When it became apparent Patty wasn't going anywhere, Morgan said. "Take it easy on your bitch dear, you don't want to wear him out on his first night. Besides Robin, you do realize you'll be meeting Patrick again don't you? Maybe you better think about that."

Ignoring her he pulled it all the way out and rammed it back in again, right to the hilt. Patty repeated his squealing and Morgan saw a side of Robin she'd never seen before, he ceased being a wimp and grew a pair of balls right before her eyes. For some reason she really liked that. She decided to let him go and sat back enjoying the show.

"Suck that dildo Patty, show me what a good bitch you are, it seems my husband really likes your pussy. She's all yours Robin."

Patty obeyed her and slid his lips down the small dildo. Robin pulled his dick all the way out, then gave his bitch's asshole a machine gun fucking for about thirty seconds. Patty squealed and slurped loudly. Morgan watched he husband bang the shit out of Patty's ass for the next forty-five minutes. He varied his speed, depth and thrusting, and sometimes machine gun fucked his asshole with his swollen mushroom. In general, he simply raped pretty Patty's pooper.

At one point he saw Morgan leave the room, only to return a few minutes later with her dress looking like a circus tent, and it seemed pretty ironic that the only woman in the room now had the biggest dick. The perverseness of that idea and the fact that it was his wife turned him on immensely, he really liked her new-found dominance.

When he started fucking Patty the abuse he threw his way was pretty mild, but once he became more comfortable in his role as the rapist Robin insulted him with increasing verve, until he was humiliating his sissy boyfriend with gusto. Patty soaked it all in and never objected, instead he kept sucking the dildo, groping Robin's corduroy pants and promising to be a good little bitch.

As she listened, Morgan was surprised by Robin's sudden display of dominance over Patty, and she thought about ways she might use that to her advantage in the future. Although, just to make sure he still understood who was in charge, she occasionally ordered him to slow down, or fuck harder, whatever the case may be, and Robin obeyed. Along those lines she loved it when she heard him say. "Morgan honey, I really want to squirt, can I please cum in the cuck?"

"Yes hubby go ahead, pump your jizzum in Cindy's husband, let the wimp know he's your bitch."

Several seconds later he obeyed his wife and emptied his ball sack deep in Patty's rectum, and it felt so fucking good he was at a loss for words, he simply gasped several times and groaned loudly. Patty pulled his mouth off the dildo, buried his face in the corduroy pants and moaned like a whore. Morgan sensed he enjoyed his fucking a great deal.

Robin finally collapsed on Patty's back, and even though his boner was buried to the balls he kept thrusting his hips as if trying to shove it in even deeper. It gave Robin a corduroy thrill when he noticed Patty was rubbing his face against his pants, and he started kissing Patty's cheek. He obviously liked fucking his sissy boyfriend, and even though Patty had a dick, seeing her husband fucking someone else made Morgan feel a bit jealous. However, rather than getting pissed off, she decided to take it out on Patty's ass the minute her husband pulled his dick out of the little queer.