All Comments on 'Misunderstood Curse Ch. 01'

by knightsalone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Different

You could use an editor or at least a reader for the errors, typos, and the like -- but on the whole, I liked it. Interested to see where you go with this.

wake5911wake5911about 8 years ago
Keep going with this tale

Great story, with a new twist to the werewolf stories.

Would like to see where this could lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes its something different.

But whats next and where could this story go?

Its a very good start.

almost_wildalmost_wildabout 8 years ago
Fantastic end!

It started off very slowly with some (to me) irrelevant detail - but picked up and was very good by the end. Thank you!

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

please go on. I think with him being in there with her and the love she has for him helped her be calmer and maybe tied into what other writers call the mating pull for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Hopefully this will go do the line where he becomes a werewolf that would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A werewolf story where the wolf doesn't infect the human!? Hooray for interspecies romance!

knightsaloneknightsaloneabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feed back.

For those of you that maybe coming back to check in, and future readers. I will continue this, But it might be a hot minute before I can. I'm trying to figure out how to continue the story without making it too boring... Full moons only happen every 29 days, and I want to keep this in the nonhuman category, but it might have to slip into Sci-Fi & Fantasy. To answer some questions and assumptions, and to not string along readers that are looking for something in particular because I know it's common and popular, I don't have plans (For right now) Of turning him into a werewolf... yet. There are plenty of stories where they both turn, and as I said in the beginning, I'm writing this to fill a specific niche I've been searching for in these types of stories.

On top of that, I wanted to explain that my personal kink is, which may be surprising, not actually the non-human portion, but the uncontrollable lust. I enjoy stories like this just as much as stories of, say, aphrodisiac over doses or anything that involves, specifically the woman, unable to control herself or her lust. So you will find a lot of this motif as I continue, and maybe why it could dip into Sci-Fi & Fantasy as it may not always involve human to werewolf erotica. But stay tuned, I'll eventually add to the journal.

kyriss12kyriss12about 8 years ago

loved it, but as others have said it seems like you wrapped everything up without leaving room for a sequel. Although you could probably do a side story in the same universe. Although I'm kinda curios to see what role packs play since werewolves aren't the social creatures they are in most stories. It seemed like they were kind of like a mental health support group, helping each other cope with their inner beast, and dealing with post moon fallout.

The parts I really enjoyed were the fact that you started off with a prestablished couple instead of the usual teen romance human meets werewolf and fall in love at first site because of some bullshit about them being mates. Also liked the fact that you decided to go with the classical werewolves that lose control during the full moon instead of the modern, people who turn into wolves. As well as the fact that being a were wolf didn't seem to effect a persons human side much, as evidenced by the fact that your main character with an average build managed to beat the hell out of a number of them.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Just wanted to tell you I really loved this story! You should write more. The only thing you need is an editor. You use then and than in the wrong context. I'm just a word freak. Still, I wouldn't mind editing one of your stories.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 6 years ago
More please

Great stuff. Loved it

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 2 years ago

Fascinating stuff. I love a new take on an old story and this is definitely new to me. I liked it a lot. I hope the author returns some day and tells us more. - Zee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous