Misunderstood Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran up to the door, even though I knew it would be no use, I put my 4 digit pin into the keypad to unlock it, two sharp buzzes were sounded to show admin lock out. "You knew they put that in there to prevent me from getting out before my change is complete!"

"Yea, I did know, but I had to try." I said back. I then padded around my pockets and pulled out my phone, "Who should I call to let me out? we have 45 minutes." For obvious reasons, werewolf packs keep their existence a secret. So the only possible answer to my question was another werewolf, or some one who knew they already existed. But our situation is extremely rare that a non-infected human and a lycan were together. The local pack used to send Betas to our house to 'woo' Kira into leaving me because they didn't like a "human" being so close to one of their own. It wasn't until after a few of those Betas went home with a new limp that the Alpha came to our door to offer an ultimatum. After one HELL of a fight, Thankfully he stayed in human form, being a full blood, he could shift when he wanted. I stood over his bruised body and made him listen as I explained why I obviously wouldn't want to lose my wife to either him or the government and that I would never tell anyone. I also made it clear to him that protecting my household with silver bullets was not beneath me. He eventually came back with a truce, and when he saw what I had done with Kira's changing room. he wanted one that looked like it. And quickly, I became the human that knew how to build a changing room for any wanna be alpha.

Kira thought for a moment, "Do any of your clients have human spouses?" I shook my head no. "it's far to close to night to ask another wolf to come over. Wolves are not nice to each other when locked up in a small room, and they may not make it home in time to avoid a public change." She thought. I tried to come closer to her but she moved to the other side of the room. "No, don't." She pleaded.

"Kira, if we don't figure this out, you staying on the other side of the room isn't going to save me. Let me hug my beloved wife." I gently demanded.

"Your wife who is about to kill you in 40 minutes." She retorted. I gave her a look that used to settle arguments the meaning being a profound 'I do not care' and she relaxed on the concrete reclined seat as I snuggled in next to her.

The next 20 minutes was spent thumbing through my contacts and Kira trying to think, frantically and unsuccessfully. Something was giving me trouble to focus to. I was horny. No explanation for it, I've experienced confusing boners, and even a fear boner or two, but this was different. I always suspected that werewolves gave off pheromones. But, fortunately, I've never been in the same room as a werewolf, or one that was minutes away from changing. I looked at Kira and noticed an interesting labor in her breathing as she rested her head on my chest. "Kira," I asked for her attention, "this is going to sound strange and inappropriate, but are you horny?"

She looked at me incredulously, but a hint of truth snuck through "Even given the situation of your impending death by my hand," Kira started, "You find me sexy?"

"You didn't answer my question, I'm serious."

"Yes. I always have been before and during the change. The change is actually pleasurable."

"Then, fuck it." I stated as I got up from the chair and went over the the TV. Grabbing the screw driver I unscrewed the top right screw of the Plexiglas and pulled it back far enough to put my phone between the glass and TV and let it slide down. I then forced the glass shut again, breaking the TV screen as there wasn't room for both, and I put the screw only a few turns shy of being tight. I turned and saw Kira very curious, but very scared. "In the morning, you use that phone to call the pack. They come, clean what ever is left, and be certain to give you a normal life. This isn't the first time this has happened, they'll know what to do and how to take care of you." I started to strip down drawing an even more emotionally confused look from Kira, "But dammit, If I'm going to die tonight, it'll be the best way any man could imagine it. Having the best sex in his life with the woman he loves." I then stood in front of her with one of the most raging hardons I've ever had in my life.

I watched Kira wrestle with something inside of her. I knew her doubts. I knew why this would probably be the last thing she would want to do. But something inside her was coming to the surface, something primal, something instinctual. She drew a deep breath through her nose and caste and animal look at me. And quicker then I have seen her move in a long time, she was in my arms locking lips. We kissed deeply, passionately like it was that first night in Ohio. We wrestled down to the ground tearing her nighty off and I was on my back to the cold concrete. I didn't care how cold it felt, I had the hottest thing on top of me already getting ready to impale herself. She locked eyes with me and paused with my dick at her pussy lips. It was almost as if it was her first time the way she lowered herself down on me. It wasn't until I saw the pure pleasure she was feeling that I realized, it was the first time having sex this close to her change. She was always easier to bring to orgasm the closer to the full moon. This must have been heaven.

She lowered down and already a drip of her pussy juices were trickling down my balls. She WAS in heaven from the look on her face, and so was I. It may have been the pheromones, but my senses were on fire. I could feel her pussy clamping down on me as she shivered and got used to this new level of pleasure we were both feeling. She shakily brought herself up pulling me out only just enough before I was completely out and came down again, this time only a little faster. I felt her shiver again, and a moan from the back of her throat. She repeated the motion a little faster again, then again, and again. Soon, I was watching this beautiful woman bouncing on my dick, boobs bouncing with rock hard nipples. I put my hand on her hips as she bounced and moaned louder. It was not long before she was nearly convulsing from an orgasm on top of me. Her bouncing rhythm being disrupted by orgasmic tremors rocking her body. That didn't stop her from trying to speed the rhythm up, though. I felt her muscles pick her up and release her down onto me like a machine. I then saw the first bit. Hair changed to fur, and started to spread.

I closed my eyes as I tried to enjoy what I could, while I could. I felt her muscles change under my hands, her ass was getting thicker and stronger, as I moved my hands down her legs, I felt them get harder and larger. she was moving even faster now, moaning and panting. I opened my eyes and looked up at her, still very human but with a lot more fur, she was in pure bliss riding me like it would save my life. She almost looked like a mad woman driven to insanity by lust. It was the most pleasure we have both ever felt in our life and she rode me to my orgasm. I felt myself spurt into her, and it felt like I came more then normal as my orgasm triggered another of hers. She moaned out louder and deeper then before as I brought my hands up to her ass again, still larger and rounder then it was a few seconds ago.

I breathed heavily, but my hard as ever member was still hard, and although she slowed down maybe 1%, she was still riding me. In between breaths she spoke, "Alex... I don't... don't know how to... ah... describe it" she looked down at me, more fur, but still Kira, "Something is different," She slowed her bounce to a crawl. "This is change is different, I can feel it. My wolf wants you" She pulled her pussy up and slowly let it down, "She wants you to be inside her and she's going to have it." she smiled at me. Her teeth started to sharpen just as she threw her head back and leaned back on my legs and started to ride me again!

I could feel reverberation from inside her body through her pussy as she rode me and her body changed one ligament at a time. I watched her stomach tighten and grow from a 6 pack to an 8 pack. Then, I couldn't believe my own eyes, Her breasts! They were getting larger! What used to be cute apples grew to grapefruit, that wasn't all. Other than fur and disturbingly large muscles, her body was taking on an increasingly feminine goddess form! Her ass got larger, and more rounded, even her pussy lips bulged a bit making her feel that much better for both of us. she rose and fell over and over again as more juices came out and her low half growl, half moan sent a vibration through her whole body that brought me to come again.

Once again she was set off and we both came together. I watched her pound me through her orgasm and each time she came down, her breasts stayed lower. They expanded along with her body as she grew another foot, her arms and legs bulked. For a moment, her bowling ball sized breasts were proportional to her larger body until after she settled down, shifted her body to accommodate her new size, her head looked back down at me with a wolf face. After all of the changes, some how, I could still see it was Kira. She leaned forward putting her clawed hands on my shoulder, taking care to not scratch me, she licked my face as my still hard member in her reminded her I was ready for more. she shifted her weight from her hips on me her hand on my shoulders and back down continuing to ride me in a more personal cowgirl position. Every time she moved up, her breasts came equal to my face and I brought my hands up to grab them.

When I had her breasts in my hands, she let out a moan when I squeezed them and then brought a nipple to my mouth and sucked. That was the beginning of wild woman, round three. she started to hump me and ride me with new vigor as I sucked on her nipple. I noticed, as she fucked me, her boobs were getting harder and harder to hold on to, and before I knew it, my head was relaxing on the pillow again but I still had her tit in my mouth! Her boobs had to be the size of prize winning watermelons by now! I was so turned on and lust drunk I came a third time into her and she rode through her fourth, maybe fifth orgasm as by now, they were starting to run into one after another. This time, finally, with her doing all the work, she laid on top of me panting. After a moment, we positioned to lay next to each other and fell asleep.

I didn't sleep through the whole night. And I'm not certain if my dick ever went limp. I woke up what must have been only a few hours later as it was dark outside and the door not open, and next to me was still this creature who could be described as an anthropomorphic wolf. Had to be a foot and a half taller then Kira's original frame, untold amount of muscles, and not to mention her bust has grown into cup sizes I've never bothered to figure out how to grade. She was laying on her back giving me a great view of an Egyptian looking sex goddess. I figured something new was happening and I felt no fear. Door was still locked, and her wolf never slept through a whole night, and I figured making sure she woke up horny instead of hungry would be good for my health, I lowered my face down to her pussy.

It smelled like heaven. I could never describe it, but when precum started to ooze out of me, I gave up trying to analyze it. I dove in gently at first. her breathing picked up, and sleepy moans started to escape as I picked up my efforts, and in what had to be a record time, I heard her familiar sounds of another orgasm, gushing juices, and a habit she retained from her human mating motions. Her hands came to the back of my head with a very strong hold on me to remind me to 'don't you dare stop licking when I'm in the middle of an orgasm.' She held me as I licked and with her final couple of bucks from her hips, I looked up at her and she was, I think, smiling down at me, and I still needed to get myself off so I climbed up to her, she licked me and I kissed her back feeling her unnaturally long tongue play with mine. And in the middle of the kiss, pushed myself into her. Her eyes flew open and her head fell down while still looking at me, she moaned. with a stamina I was surprised to have I started to piston in and out of her. Her larger pussy lips and impressive lubricant production made it easy to pull all the way out and push all the way in without fear of missing and ruining the mood. Over and over again she got to feel me penetrate her and the reaction I was getting was as if every time felt like the first time we connected tonight. She moved her hands down to my hips and was started to pull me into her as I picked up the pace and did the best my mortal body could muster.

She came to orgasm again which caused her to hug me close and pull me in as deep into her as she could as I humped away. She moaned and howled, which I only can assume with human vocal cords would have been screams of ecstasy. I thrust harder and faster with the range of motion I could but with more of her pussy around more for more time, and the almost vice like clampdown during her orgasm, right at the end of hers I came. I buried as deep as I could and I felt Spurt after spurt, and looking back on it now, it was more then what should be natural. Her pheromones were putting my balls into overdrive. As usual, my orgasm set her into one of her own, and only after just coming down from one, she made an adorable whimper into more uncontrollable convulsions and howls as I continued to empty everything I had into her.

We woke up the next morning, both human, both still naked and at the same time. That was three hours ago. We took a shower, got dressed, had our Sunday morning breakfast and discussed. Since I have been getting more and more accepted by pack leaders, continually updating their changing rooms. Maybe we could discuss Kira joining the pack while still being allowed to be married to me, and possibly allowing me to be involved. We didn't know if we had discovered something new, or if this was a secret the pack has been withholding from us. We had a lot of questions that for the first time, regarding her "curse", we were excited to start asking.

(I enjoyed typing this up. Been hankering for a story along these lines and I hope you all liked reading it as well. I can leave this as a one time story, or may consider writing more depending on feedback, and most importantly, free time)

12