Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped off her little skirt and fell backwards across the bed totally naked. She rolled over on her side looking out the window and said again, "Are you sure they can see me from down there after dark?"

"I'm pretty darn sure, Babe. It looks like a sure thing from here."

"Well, I'm not so sure. And they don't call me a 'Sure Thing' for nothing! I worked hard to earn that title! Now be a good little boy and go down there to the parking lot and look up here again and tell me if you can see me clearly enough."

"OK, Babe. It's your birthday and I am at your service tonight." I said, "I'll be right back."

I walked out of the lobby into the parking lot and looked dutifully up at Room 307. Mitzi was there in full living color, lying on her back, legs bent at the knee, knees in the air and spread wide apart. She was very clearly masturbating herself. The lamps lit her entire body and reflected back off of it again in a way that made me think I was watching a really well done porn flick. Even from three stories below and 100+ feet out into the parking lot, I could still clearly make out her stiff nipples. I called Mitzi on her cell phone and said "Hon, you may be just a little too exposed and a little too well lit. I think everybody on I-40 going by at 65 miles per hour can still clearly see that you are naked."

She replied, "There's no such thing as being 'too exposed'. And that's cool about I-40. You know how I love pleasing truckers. You may return to my room now, Little Man. Unless you're going to stand out in the parking lot and jerk off."

"Yes Dear. Anything you say."

Mitzi was asleep when I got back to the room. Asleep and naked on the bed under the lights. I turned off the lights, got naked and lay down beside her. She whispered, "Don't let me sleep past 9:30. I really need a little nap."

The moon and the street lights still bathed her naked body framed in the giant plate glass windows. I could see our reflection on the inside of the glass and it might as well have been a mirror. It was the same view I had from the parking lot.

I spooned up behind her and as I snuggled, my dick got rock hard again. How can it not get hard when it's pressed up against Mitzi's big, hard ass? Mitzi raised her right leg and stretched it high. She looked so hot in the reflection, wide open for the world to see.

She pressed her firm ass cheeks back against my little dick. She reached down and rubbed her pussy and tried to pull my dick forward and into her pussy. As always, I was way too short to reach her pussy from the spooning position. Mitzi grunted her exasperation and said "Damn it!" She pulled it as far as she could and finally pushed the head into her tight asshole. Well at least the head was in and that felt amazing! Mitzi was squeezing it with her ass and wriggling around trying to get it deeper. As I was fucking her ass, she reached around behind me and slid her index finger into my asshole! Then another finger and then another finger until she had three of her fingers deep into my ass and was massaging my insides until she had touched every inch of my deepest parts.

Dragging her nails across my prostrate, I was about to cum when she suddenly stopped, pulled her fingers out of my man cunt and popped my dick out of her ass. She took that hand and masturbated me for a few strokes. Then she took me full into her mouth and sucked about three or four good strokes, cleaning my dick completely, but careful not to let me cum. Without warning she kissed me forcefully, deeply, fucking my mouth with her hard, acrid tongue.

Then, with the other hand she forced my mouth wide open and shoved her three used fingers into my mouth with orders of "Lick them clean you useless little cunt! We both know you're not going to be fucking anybody tonight, but there are all sorts of other things that I intend to use you for and you will be good at them! I will find lots of ways that you can be of use to me tonight and make this a truly Happy Birthday for me. This is just a hint of things to come. I know that you really love me and that all you want is for me to be totally satisfied. Now lick your lips and let me sleep for a few minutes."

I woke her up at 9:30. We both took a shower. She shaved her legs and pussy again. She added a fresh strawberry douche up her pussy and up her asshole. She ironed her skirt and vest. They looked as good as new.

She spent a lot more time putting her make-up on "Just right." She said "I have to use a lot more make-up at night to accent everything. You can't look slutty enough in the dark, like in the club, without using a lot of make-up. I mean, after all, we don't want the guys to have any doubt about why I'm there tonight, do we?" She even had some kind of special make-up that she used to darken her nipples and areola. She was afraid that they wouldn't be visible enough in the club without it. I have to admit, it did do quite a good job! And it didn't rub off either! She used it a lot after that night to make them show better through thin clothes and unlined bathing suits and that sort of thing. She patted her areola with strawberry flavored glow in the dark glitter and sprinkled her chest with it too.

Mitzi stood in front of the mirror moving this way and that, adjusting the zipper and the vest to see how much would be showing and how the vest reacted to her movements. Everything about her exhibition was studied, deliberate and intentional...every 'accident' pre-planned. She did the same thing with her tiny skirt. It is amazing to watch her planned seduction.

Watching her I commented, "Somebody is going to be a lucky man tonight."

Mitzi replied "If there is only one lucky man tonight, this Birthday Party was a bust. You had better make sure that your Little Princess is not disappointed tonight 'Daddy'. Isn't that what Donna called you? Daddy? Did she really think you were my Daddy? Did she really believe that I was fucking my own Dad?"

"Yes. I think she really did."

"Seriously? That's fucking hot as hell! I mean, like I would never do that. Not with my real Dad, but seriously...MMMmmm, that's hot that she would think so. Some of my girlfriends have fucked their Dad's and I can see why they would. I just mean that I never could...unless I had a different Dad and then maybe...Yeah... I guess doing some of Mom's boyfriends is kindda like the same thing, isn't it...and that's always been a helluva lot of fun? Anyway, we'll let her keep believing that you're fucking your own daughter when I call her. I'm sure it makes it hotter for her that way too. We're definitely gonna call her back! I think her tongue was like a foot wide and a foot long! OMG, she was good! Maybe she wants to play Mommy?"

Now it's time to hit the Club 5th Season for Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party!

Mitzi was skipping and giddy like a 12 year old as we nearly danced down the hallway toward the elevator. There was a middle aged couple getting off of the elevator and they both looked at Mitzi and took a quick double-take as if they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Mitzi audibly giggled as she looked them straight into their eyes and smiled. I could swear she jiggled her boobs at them as the elevator door was closing.

I reached for the lobby button on the elevator and Mitzi slapped my hand and pushed the 7. Up we went. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled my lips to hers and we kissed until the door opened. No one was there. She was obviously disappointed. Just then the "5" lit up, the doors closed and we started down. Again she started kissing me. When the doors opened on the 5th floor a young couple stepped into the elevator car with us. Mitzi feigned a blush and I said "Sorry. Excuse us" as I stepped back away from Mitzi and she turned toward them. Suddenly it became obvious to us all that Mitzi's right breast was completely out of her vest. She loved this opportunity with the captive audience. Mitzi gave it a fake "OOPPS!", then she unzipped the vest all the way to the bottom and made quite a show out of taking the other breast out, arranging them both 'just so' and then zipping the vest back to a less than an appropriate height.

There was not a word from our cellmates but neither did they take their eyes off of Mitzi.

The elevator finally stopped on the Lobby level and I held the door open so that Mitzi and the other young lady could exit, and then him. Mitzi stood in such a position in front of the elevator that the couple had to brush against her to pass by. They were laughing and whispering as they walked off arm in arm. I don't think they were too offended judging by the way they kept looking back over their shoulders at her.

As we began to make our way across the lobby, it appeared that there was all new hotel staff on duty at the desk. I knew Mitzi would relish the chance to thrill some new victims. I stopped her and turned her toward me by her shoulders. As she was facing me, I took the zipper and pulled it upward a couple of inches. I wanted to save the fun for inside the club. My playing with her zipper seemed to attract some attention, so Mitzi didn't mind too badly.

As we got to the entrance of the club, it was now about 10:30PM and the club was in full swing. People were in line getting their ID's checked so they could enter. Mitzi was definitely the most exposed girl in the line. The others looked like school Marm's next to Mitzi's outfit and awesome figure.

The bouncer at the entrance made his way to Mitzi and looked her over from head to toe. I was nearly getting a hard-on just from watching him glare so blatantly at my wife.

Then he said "Honey, I'm sorry, but we have a dress code here and I'm afraid the Manager at the door says she won't let you in dressed like that."

I thought Mitzi was going to cry.

Without a word I reached around from behind, squeezed her tits together and pulled the zipper nearly up to her neck. I looked at the bouncer and asked "How about now? Is she decent enough now?" I knew that he couldn't see from his vantage point that she was panty-less, he was totally fixated on her breasts.

He agreed, and let us pass his checkpoint. Mitzi looked up at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes and said,"But..." I stopped her right there and said "It's just till we get inside, Baby. Then all bets are off. You'll get your party."

There was one more stop at the Manager's podium for an ID check. I heard a "Whoa, young lady. Where do you think you're going? We don't allow underage patrons in here."

Mitzi said "I have my ID."

"Yeah, right. Let me see that. Another forged ID, I'm sure."

As she examined her ID; I handed her mine and said, "She's my wife. This is her Birthday Celebration."

She compared the last names and the same address and said "Well, OK, I guess. But if she didn't have that body, she would never pass for anywhere near 18. She looks like a teenager. And a very young one at that!"

I smiled at her and winked and said "And that's just one of the reasons I married her..."

"Cradle robber!" She chortled back at me with a smile and a knowing wink. "I still think it's a forged ID, you old pervert."

So into the club we strolled. As soon as we went through the front door, without saying a word, I reached back around Mitzi's chest and lowered the vest zipper way, way down. Her boobs nearly fell out exposing half of her areola on each breast. She turned around, smiled at me, threw her arms around my neck again and kissed me as she said "...and that is just one of the reasons I married you..."

As I looked back up and into the club across the dance floor, it appeared that every eye in the house had turned toward Mitzi.

Mitzi made her way to a table at the edge of the dance floor and sat so that she could see...and be seen. She crossed her legs and jiggled her breasts and said "Go get me a drink." She spoke forcefully and as if I was her servant. It made my dick twitch.

I looked at her to ask what she wanted to drink and she read my mind. "You know what a Long Island Ice Tea does to me..."

"Your wish is my command, Madam. I'll go to the bar so you don't have to wait for the server. Will you be OK here by yourself till I get back?"

"Honey the way I feel tonight, I'd be OK in a room full of pit vipers. Just get me the fucking drink and make it quick!"

OMG! She was really making my dick hard now!

As I reached the bar I yelled above the noise, "I'll have a Long Island Ice Tea for the Lady." The bartender turned and looked over her shoulder at me and said "OMG! Aren't you Mitzi's husband? You're not partying without her are you? Where is my little cousin?"

Sure enough, it was Mitzi's cousin, Danielle. We were caught now! I pointed at the table where I had left Mitzi alone and said "No. She's with me...see, right over there. We're celebrating her birthday."

It was then that I suddenly realized that Mitzi was oblivious to her cousin and to me. She was shaking her tits to the music and three guys were hovering over her like bees over a sweet, tasty flower.

Danielle said "It looks like you had better hurry. She's going to party without you. I'll make her a really special Long Island Ice Tea. You're going to enjoy this as much as she will."

I asked, "So you're OK with all this?"

"Oh hell yeah, Baby. Whatever happens at The Club 5th Season, stays at the Club 5th Season. You had better hurry up and take her this drink though or you're going to miss her party. Look at her. She's fucking wild! When she's ready for another, come back and I'll make her another special one. They're both on the house. I can't wait to watch this fucking show! Looks like my little cousin has turned out to be a hot little Ho."

I hurried back with the drink and pushed my way through the guys who had gathered around her. As I handed her the drink, she immediately drank down about half of it. As she was drinking I said "Hey, slow down a little. Did you see the bartender?"

"Holy Shit! That's Danielle! Damn, I forgot she worked here sometimes. I'm in deep shit now! Did she see me? Did she recognize you?"

"Yes, she knew me and yes, she saw you showing off. But don't worry, she's cool with it. She's totally cool with whatever. She sent you this drink and said 'Happy Fucking Birthday' to my Baby Cousin, Mitzi!"

"You know what Baby? Getting caught made my pussy gush big time! I am so fucking horny right now. Look she's watching me...OMG! I can't wait to party!"

Mitzi chugged down her drink and said "I'm feeling warm all over. My pussy is so wet. Are my nipples as hard as they feel?"

"I can't tell. They are still under your vest. Your areola are showing, but your nipples are still covered."

Mitzi leaned across the table toward me and said, "Can you reach them? I want you to move the vest around until my nipples are both poking out. I want to at least act like I don't realize it."

I took my thumb and pushed it under her vest and gently lifted the nipple out from under the vest. Then I did it again on the other side. My dick was so damn stiff!

She asked "Can everybody see my nipples now?"

"Everybody who has eyes can! Damn you're the sexiest slut in this place!"

"Good!" she said as she leaned back against the back of the booth.

She pushed her empty glass toward me as she looked at all the guys standing around gawking and said very loudly, "Go get me another fucking drink. Mitzi needs another fucking drink. Hurry the fuck up! I want to fucking PARTY!"

I looked back toward the bar and Danielle gave me a big "Thumbs Up" and motioned me back to the bar. By the time I got there she had Mitzi's drink ready. Danielle said "This won't hurt her and it won't knock her out, but she's going to love the way it makes her feel. Hang on 'cause you're in for a will ride tonight!"

As I turned to walk back to Mitzi, I saw her with her hand running up and down the front of some guys pants and another guy was dry humping her ass. She looked so damned hot! I don't recall ever wanting her more. I was so totally proud that this was my very own wife!

I heard Danielle say, "You had better hurry!" About that time Mitzi made eye contact with her cousin and Danielle smiled and waved at her and yelled "GO FOR IT ALL CUZ!" Like Mitzi needed any encouragement.

She took her drink and danced onto the dance floor with two or three guys in tow. By the time they hit the dance floor she had her drink in one hand and was rubbing a guy's ass with her other as he pressed his hard-on into her belly. One guy was lifting her tits out of her vest as yet another guy was licking her breasts. All of this right there on the dance floor! I was beginning to think that the COPs were going to show up any second or the bouncers would throw us out.

About an hour had passed since we entered the club. Mitzi was making her way back to the table where I sat obediently and with a very hard little prick.

Mitzi finished off her drink and then stuck her finger into the bottom of the glass and lifted the remaining droplets up to her breasts and rubbed the beverage onto both nipples. Her admirers were cheering!

Then she grabbed my head and forcefully pulled my mouth onto her nipples and made me lick and suck all of the tasty beverage off of them. Then she pulled my head away, unzipped the vest all the way, put one foot onto the seat exposing her totally bare pussy to the whole club and ....then...

.... Mitzi stood up from our table in the middle of the Club 5th Season with her full breasts showing blatantly to the whole room, turned toward the dance floor and yelled over the music; "I NEED SOMEBODY TO FUCK ME NOW!"

It seemed like the whole club fell silent for a moment at her declaration and every head turned toward my sexy young wife, Mitzi Owens. I must say she looked totally edible, scrumptious... MMmmm...and I have never been more proud to be her husband. No matter how whimpish and cuckholdish you may think I am, nothing compares to the pure joy of being married to a natural born, proud-to-be-a-slut, "hotwife."

When every man in the club wishes he were me...you can call me any name you want; I'm playing this game till it wears out.

Now I knew what she meant when she had told me earlier "Trust me. You will have no doubt when I'm ready to start fucking!" She was right. I had no doubt. It's time. For a moment I was wondering if the rest was up to me or did she have something else in mind?

Then Mitzi grabbed my crotch and in a very loud voice asked, or maybe demanded, "You're my husband. Are you gonna find me somebody to fuck or do I have to do it myself?"

To which I replied, "I'll do it for you Princess. Please give me a minute. I won't let you down."

I looked around the room and saw Danielle watching from the bar. She had apparently heard everything. She was pointing to a guy at the bar, without his being aware of it, and motioning with her hands in a manner to indicate that he had a very large cock. She was winking and giving me the thumbs up as she pointed at him.

This young man was in his early 20's if that old. About 6' tall, slim, maybe 150lbs. He had jet black hair that was very curly and long. It was shoulder length and full and wavy. With his physique and hairstyle, if I had seen him first from the back, I would have mistaken him for a girl.

As it were, from the front he was definitely masculine, but with pale skin and a baby face.

He was looking at Mitzi as the crowd began to close in around her. Taking Danielle's lead, I walked toward the bar. He continued to look straight past me keeping his eyes on Mitzi.

I approached him and said "Hey...you know that's my wife, right?"

He said "You can't leave a girl like that alone for very long. You better go get her before somebody rapes her."

As he sat on the bar stool I put my hand firmly on his upper thigh, squeezed firmly and said to him "I was hoping that somebody would be you. Any chance you're man enough to handle a real woman like my Mitzi? ...right now before you have to settle for seconds? Besides, you can't rape the willing."

1...456789