Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers

"I'll show you some PDA!" She slapped me again, this time really hard and loud across my ass as she walked off toward the ladies room laughing at me. I was suddenly reminded that I wasn't wearing any underwear either as ass burned and my dicklette twitched.

When she reappeared she looked totally put together. Cleaned up, clothes straight and perfectly positioned for maximum effect. Her hair and make-up were perfect...perfectly slutty, that is. Not trashy, but definitely slutty. I loved it!

As we walked hand in hand her tits bounced firmly from one side to the next barely staying under that sexy vest, showing just a hint of areola on either side with each step. I had to wonder if the shiny silver vest zipper was rubbing against her nipples as she walked. At the same time her big ass swayed under that tight little pleated skirt showing a substantial amount of ass cheek every time she stepped. Again eyes followed her every move through the mall.

"C'mon. We need to go to Abercrombie so I can find some sexy sales girls to tease!"

"Don't you mean find some sexy clothes?" I snickered.

"You know exactly what I mean. Maybe if you had a real cock I wouldn't need so many other lovers."

"Honey, if I had a 10 inch cock you'd still need other lovers. We both know that. And I still wouldn't have a pussy. I know how you dearly love pussy."

"That's not fair! You know that's my little sister's fault. You know she got me hooked on girls, but, OK. I know you're right...and maybe I wouldn't need quite as many cocks...if..." she laughed out loud that time.

Mitzi began to explain; "I am so horny! I can't wait to find some sexy sales girl to stand naked in front of while I try on clothes that I know won't fit."

"Whatever are you plotting in that beautiful, devious mind of yours now?"

"I'm going to pick out an outfit that I know is two sizes too small and ask her to come into the dressing room to help me get into it. When it doesn't fit, I will stand totally naked in front of her, hand her the outfit and ask her to go get me another size. When she comes back she will find me still totally naked with my back to the curtain, looking at myself in the mirror and fingering my pussy. I'll act like her return has surprised me. I'll spin around and look her in the eye as I take my finger out of my pussy, slowly dragging it upward across my clitty, and then I'll suck the juice off of it while she's still holding the new outfit. Then I will ask her to please stay with me while I try on the new one in case it doesn't fit either. After that, I'll just play it by ear."

"That sounds awesome. But I'm feeling a little left out of this one."

"Oh No! You'll be standing right outside the dressing room and I'll make sure I'm in one that can be seen from the sales floor. And I promise I'll keep the curtain open as wide as I can get away with."

"You'd do that just for me, Baby?"

"Hell no, Stupid!" She giggled. "But hopefully there will be some other customers in the store who can watch my free show." (She thought that was really funny).

"Aren't you just the sweetest thing?" I said sarcastically.

"OK. Here's what I'll do for you. I'll walk out to ask you what you think of my outfit once in a while. Will that make you happy, Cry Baby?"

"I'll certainly enjoy it. You know I'm a fool for you, but I know you'll only be doing it in hopes that there are other customers there you can show off for."

"You know me all too well you cute little prick-less wonder!" She made herself laugh out loud over that one.

"Did you see that couple looking at me as they walked by? He couldn't take his eyes off of my tits!"

I laughed and said "OH, I thought he was looking at my erection."

Mitzi retorted, "OH that's funny as hell! Like anybody could tell if you had a hard-on or not. It's not like you've got a real cock in your pants or something." She loved herself for that jab.

"Did you see her?" I asked. "She was the one with the lust in her eyes! I'm not sure which one of them wanted you the most but she is the one who looked over her shoulder and gawked at your ass after they passed by. She took a good long look. I bet he gets some tonight thanks to you. You sure tripped her trigger!"

"OMG! That is exactly why I love doing this! They love it, and my pussy is so wet right now! Everybody wins! OMG! OMG! OMG! I can never stop doing this! I hope I made her pussy as wet as she just made mine!"

"I know, Mitzi. Just like you can never stop fucking so many different men. You're just wired that way. I can't tell you how excited it makes me to see you get like this. Nothing is better or more exciting for me than watching you have this much fun! It's you getting off that gets me off. I can't wait to see what you have planned for later tonight at the club. You know it drives me crazy to see men lusting after my wife. And you definitely know how to make them lust."

"OH BABY! You know that after this evening, I'm going to need lots and lots of good old fashioned hard and deep fucking! Just try to keep up with me. I am sure I'm going to need your help later tonight."

"I take it that you don't mean you'll be needing me for fucking?"

"OH HELL NO! That's too funny! Nobody will ever need YOU for fucking! Are you kidding me? Did you really have that thought? No, no, my Precious Pitiful Petite Penis, never! But I will need you for lots of other things, I'm sure. Things that I wouldn't dare ask a real man to do. But don't worry. You'll be right there by my side for everything. You won't miss a thing."

"Well I did agree to be bound by 'No matter what...' and nothing pleasures me more than seeing you pleasured. So I can't imagine anything that you could possibly require me to do that I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy." ...after all, this wouldn't be the first time I had watched her have her way with other men.

"Oh you just wait...you have no idea." Mitzi whispered rather diabolically.

By this time we found ourselves standing in front of Abercrombie & Fitch. We were standing outside the store while Mitzi window shopped. I finally asked Mitzi, "Do you see something you want to try on?"

"Yes. I do. But I want to make sure I've seen all the salesgirls before I decide which one."

I laughed. "I was talking about clothes...silly me. I should have known where your mind was. So....which one do you want to try on?"

'That one!" She pointed to a lady who looked to be about 40 years old. I confirmed that I was looking at the right one. Mitzi usually goes for the really younger ones.

"Yes" Mitzi said. "Isn't she just so fucking hot?"

The lady was about 5'7". Brown frizzed and spiked hair. She had a dark tan. It was obvious that she worked out a lot. Even her biceps were notably muscled, yet still very feminine. She was wearing a very thin, very stylish t-shirt with a low neckline and very short sleeves. Kind of a worn, ripped style of shirt that left little to the imagination. Just under the left sleeve on the bicep was a tattoo of crossed .45 automatic pistols. On her right shoulder blade appeared to be some kind of large flower. That tat was partially covered. On her right shoulder and bicep was a very colorful tat, which stretched almost to her elbow, of a topless Fairy. The Fairy was obviously a portrait of this lady herself. I generally don't get excited about tattoo's, but this lady had it all goin' on and she was sexy as hell! She had the overall look of an upper-class Soccer Mom with an attitude. Her body probably had the same measurements as Mitzi's but stretched out almost a foot taller. She was wearing extremely tight blue jeans. Worn and tattered. The right leg had a rip from just below her pocket to just below her knee. She was showing a lot of smooth tanned leg.

My first thoughts were of this near-Amazonian woman using me as a plaything for some serious BDSM! Whips and chains and ropes! OH MY! My second thought was "Mitzi may have bitten off more than she chew with this woman. This is a full-grown, red-blooded American WO-man!"

By this time we were inside the store and Mitzi was looking through some sexy blouses and denim cut-offs. She sidestepped the other sales girls until the Dominatrix Vixen would be the obvious one to offer her assistance.

"Well hello there, young lady. How might I be of service to you this evening?" She asked as she made no secret of observing every inch of Mitzi's exposed skin. As a matter of fact, she went out of her way to make sure Mitzi could see that she was definitely interested.

"Well, we're going to a Redneck Hayride Tailgate Party this weekend and I want to look the part. I want to look like I just stepped out of a hot-ass country music video." Mitzi cooed confidently.

"Perhaps something a little more brazen for you than the other little girls would dare to wear, I suspect?" She had hit the nail on the head. She had Mitzi's number.

"Yeah" Mitzi agreed..."Maybe even a lot more brazen. I have this image thing to maintain." She giggled as she said that.

"What size?" The Dom asked.

"Let's start with a 4." Mitzi replied, knowing that she wears a 6 - 7.

"Really? OK then. Let's try that on for size."

She actually took Mitzi by the hand and led her to exactly the right dressing room. I could easily see in, under and around the drapes. The full length mirrors inside were perfectly positioned on all three walls. I was getting excited just from seeing the two of them together before Mitzi's clothes even came off.

Sure enough, Mitzi did just as she planned and tried desperately to get into the clothes, but even with her lady-friend's help, they wouldn't fit.

As the older woman left the booth to retrieve another outfit, Mitzi pulled the drapes open to show me she was totally nude and gave me a big thumbs-up as she turned to face the mirror and begin playing with her clit.

True to plan, very shortly the lady opened the door and "caught" Mitzi masturbating in front of the mirror. I had a perfect view from less than 20 feet away. The scene was almost overwhelming. As Mitzi turned and feigned surprise, I heard the Dom lady clearly say "OH BULLSHIT, Honey! Accident my ass!"

This 40 year old dominatrix grabbed Mitzi by the back of the neck and with a handful of her hair, pulled Mitzi's face toward her own. At the same time she had slammed her hand onto Mitzi's wet pussy and was lifting her up off of the floor. As she was lifting Mitzi, she raised her right thigh and planted the bare leg squarely between Mitzi's legs, spreading them wider as she let Mitzi ride her hand, resting her on her thigh. The woman's foot was resting on the dressing bench. Now what appeared to be at least four fingers were buried deep into Mitzi's pussy as she rode Mitzi on her thigh, up and down on top of her inserted fingers.

Strangely enough at this point, I took note of how large this ladies hands were, masculine even. It was oddly and extremely erotic. Big hands on my dick have always made it look that much smaller, but at the same time, and maybe for that same reason, big hands have always been a tremendous turn-on for me.

I'm sure I'm not doing a very good job of describing the total beauty and eroticism of this situation, but here was this beautiful woman, older even than Mitzi's own mother, ravaging her in the dressing room at this very popular and crowded store in the mall.

As she lifted Mitzi even higher, she forced her open mouth down onto Mitzi's mouth again. She was pulling Mitzi's hair, pressing the two of them closer and closer together, forcefully kissing deeper and deeper, and dragging Mitzi's nude body around like a ragdoll.

Just then the woman jerked Mitzi's hair, thrusting her head backwards while simultaneously thrusting nearly her whole hand into Mitzi's pussy, lifting her higher still as she said to Mitzi in a deep, raspy voice "Don't play games with me Little Girl. Who the hell did you think you were fucking with, Bitch?"

Mitzi was orgasming like crazy. She couldn't even catch her breath. This woman didn't seem the least bit concerned that she was at work or that her co-workers could see and hear what was going on, or even that I was there. Nothing seemed to matter except teaching Mitzi a lesson.

Without warning the lady put both arms under Mitzi's knees and cupped her ass in her hands and lifted Mitzi up, pressing her against the mirrored walls of the dressing room as she spread Mitzi's cunt wide open, looked over her shoulder at me, winked and licked Mitzi very slowly and deliberately from asshole to belly button. She then did it one more time only this time she inserted her rigid tongue into Mitzi's asshole and jabbed it in and out a few times and then repeated this action in Mitzi's pussy. Then one longer lick from deep inside her asshole, back to her belly button. It was all she could do hold on to the quivering Mitzi.

The lady, who we later found out was named Donna, deposited Mitzi in a heap on the dressing room bench, threw the curtains wide open, walked boldly out straight toward me, handed me Mitzi's clothes and said, "I think you better help your daughter get dressed."

She put a business card in my pocket and said "Tell that gorgeous little child to call me the next time she needs a real woman." She was right about that! She was definitely a real woman! She kissed me full on the mouth and inserted her tongue and ran it around inside my mouth for less than a second. It was all very quick and deliberate. I could taste Mitzi's delicious ass on Donna's tongue. Donna winked at me and whispered, "I sure wish I had had a Daddy like you when I was a little girl like her."

Then casually she went back to work without even cleaning her face and hands. Later we read her business card and found that she was the Regional Manager of that store and several others. The card had a small rainbow logo in one corner. I guess her company truly does practice workplace diversity. We eventually learned that Donna was almost totally lesbian and loved playing the masculine role, especially with young feminine girls. Mitzi suited her nicely and there were times when a hard strap-on fucking from Donna was exactly what Mitzi needed too. But those are other stories. Tonight is Mitzi's Birthday!

I went into the dressing room and scooped Mitzi up and somehow managed to get her dressed. I was very glad that there wasn't much clothing to put back on her. As we exited the dressing room, I was aware for the first time that there were about 5 or six people all staring at Mitzi and quietly, sheepishly clapping. Mitzi couldn't stop giggling and smiling from ear to ear; proud of the show she had just contributed to and grateful for the show of appreciation from her "fans."

By now it was after 8:00pm and the night was still young, but this time it was Mitzi who suggested that we go back to the hotel room and get prepared for her birthday party at The Club 5th Season...in the Holiday Inn 4 Seasons...in the parking lot of the 4 Seasons Mall... in Greensboro, NC. It seemed like a whole country away from Clemmons, NC, a sleepy suburb of Winston-Salem, yet it is just a short 45 minute drive from home.

The walk out from the mall and through the parking lot to our car was erotically charged. It seemed that nobody could help but stare at Mitzi in the well-lit parking lot. She liked it that way. The air was warm enough to justify skimpy summer clothing, but the breeze was slightly chilled; chilled enough that it kept Mitzi's nipples very, very firm as we walked. The harder they get, the more she lifts them and makes quite a deliberate show of them. The areolas harden as well and the texture of them gets more bumpy and leathery, stretching the skin tight and hardening her entire breast. The further we walked out into the street near darkness, the more bold Mitzi became about showing more and more of her body.

Mitzi strolled across the parking lot as if in an uncontrollable trance. Mitzi's vest was completely open now and she had let it slide down off of her shoulders, caught only by her elbows so that her entire chest was glowing in the silvery mixture of streetlights and moonlight. As her vest inched downward, she hitched her little skirt up higher and higher until her big bald pussy was grinning at the world and her big ass was yet another pair of celestial globes to be adored.

She practically fell into the passenger's side of the car and with a deep sigh, cuddled up in the fetal position on the seat, her bare ass facing me. Her thick muscled legs and open pussy now facing the world. There was a wonderful little smile on her face. I had to coax her to bring her feet into the car and stop flashing passersby so we could drive back to the hotel. I thought she was going to be asleep before we could drive the 200 yards across the parking lot.

And not a drop to drink yet on her 18th birthday.

She leaned onto me as she got out of the car. Weak-kneed she propped against me until we got to the front doors of the hotel lobby. I decided that I had better zip her vest up at least enough that her areolas were not showing so much. She came alive when she felt the air conditioning of the lobby on her bare, wet skin. She almost instinctively thrust her breast out and upward and began her wonderfully seductive runway walk across the brightly lit hotel lobby. Perhaps she wasn't as exhausted as I thought.

She stopped in front of the elevator, cocked her hip, and looked over her shoulder at me, to make sure that I and others, were watching. Satisfied that we all were, she reached forward, leaning over so far as to lift her skirt enough to bare her pussy and full ass from the back, pushed the "UP" button and waited seductively for the elevator. Who would have believed that pushing an elevator button could be done so seductively?

The doors opened, Mitzi entered the elevator. It was at this point that I realized that although I had zipped her vest somewhat, I had failed to pull her skirt back down to a legally acceptable level. She made quite a show of turning around as she again faced her adoring little crowd of lobby people and curtly winked and half waved as the doors closed. I could almost swear that her pussy winked at them too. It seemed like the curtain was closing on her porn dance at the Silver Fox Gentleman's Club back in Winston-Salem. Or maybe it was more reminiscent of that wet t-shirt contest at Myrtle Beach that got out of hand at Spring Break earlier this year. But I digress...those are other stories...

She had her vest totally off and her breasts completely exposed when the elevator doors opened on the 3rd floor. She boldly stepped out but there was no one standing there and no one in the hallway. Mitzi seemed seriously disappointed. She pouted and laughed and said "Maybe we should ride it up and down and stop on every floor?" She handed me her vest and walked topless, slowly down the hallway to room 307. I stood and watched, mesmerized by this sexual being who took such joy at driving me crazy! She propped her back against the hallway wall as I slowly began walking toward her. I was so hoping that someone, anyone, would walk out into the hallway and 'catch' my wife naked. But it was not meant to be this time.

I opened the door and Mitzi went straight to the open windows. She just stood there topless and stared out for a few seconds. Then she said. "It's going to be really dark soon. I think if we put that lamp over here in this corner and that lamp in that corner, it should light the whole room so that anybody out there can see everything.

She moved the lamps and turned them both on. What do you think? Will the bed be visible enough? I don't want there to be any glare on the glass."

"It depends on your definition of enough, but yes. I think it will be well lit for your little show."

"Oh there's gonna be more than just me in this show tonight!"

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
590 Followers
1...34567...9