Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was getting a serious case of the blue balls. My dick may be tiny, but my balls were swelled to the point that I'm sure I had the biggest set in the room. I was beginning to wonder if Mitzi was ever going to let me cum.

Mitzi finally got off of me and just literally pushed me aside and said, "Now let's see if I can keep all four of the hard."

She went from one to the other sucking them for several strokes until they were all hard. She let eh big guy straddle her and titty fuck her. That was awesome to watch. One of them was, I believe eating her ass out. One was slapping her face with his cock. She was rolling from her belly to her back and back again. One guy was getting off on spanking her ass every time she rolled his way. She has been known to get off on spanking before.

I had forgotten about the window, but when I looked, the crowd was at least as big as it was. I told Mitzi that her fan club was still outside cheering her on. I know she loved that.

I really can't remember who was fucking and sucking whim from that point until I heard a knock at the door. I don't think the rest of them heard it. I just knew it was the COPs or the hotel folks kicking us out.

I went to the door and without opening it I asked softly, "Who is it?"

The reply was, "Frank told me to come to room 307 and ask for Mitzi. Is this the room we've been watching from outside?"

Without hesitation I opened the door and let yet another into the room to fuck my own wife.

He saw the hump of humanity on the bed and said "DAMN! She's amazing! Look at that!"

I grinned at him and said, "Don't take another step toward her until you take all your clothes off."

He did as I said and started toward the bed. I stopped him again and said "Mitzi don't want to see no limp dicks. You can't get on that bed without a Hard-on."

He started stroking his cock and I seized the moment. I said "Wait a minute. That's what Mitzi has me here for. I'm her husband and she ordered me to keep her supplied with hard cocks. So I have to suck you till you're hard enough for Mitzi. She's really particular."

I didn't wait for his response; I just dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. He was a really nice size soft, but he started growing like crazy in my mouth! He grew to about 7 inches and pretty wide too! I knew Mitzi was going to enjoy this one.

As he get really hard, I walked him over to the bed and said "Mitzi, Honey...Frank sent you up another fresh one. Where do you want him."

Without even looking at me she asked "Did you get him hard for me, Sweetie?"

"Yes, Ma'm. I think you're going to like him."

Mitzi looked up from the cock she was sucking, looked at this new cock and said "OH BABY! Yes. He needs to fuck my pussy right now!" She spread he legs wide open and eased the other man off of her as she offered herself to our newest friend.

Before you knew it he was deep inside of her pussy and she was thrusting upward to meet his every stroke. Her ass was coming all the way off of the bed as she fucked him. Her legs and arms wrapped around him as she spurred her heels into his butt like she was riding a...well...a Bull! Mitzi was humping him hard and fast. I assure you there were less than 50 strokes before he was grunting and puffing like a school boy. He stared spasming and jerking and lost total control. Mitzi didn't let up. She must have kept humping him for another 50 strokes after he came in her before she yelped and screamed and convulsed. It wasn't the biggest cock of the night, but it was her biggest orgasm. Maybe the biggest single one of her life! Her convulsions lasted a good two or three continuous minutes and then sporadically after that for maybe ten minutes more.

As she lay there convulsing and shaking and moaning... in and out of consciousness, the other four guys masturbated furiously until they had all shot off all over Mitzi's body and face. I swear I could hear the crowd outside cheer.

Without a word the guys started getting dressed and all left together looking exhausted, leaving me standing there naked and Mitzi on the bed totally covered in cum. I guess it ended up being a Birthday Bukkake Party. I thought about just how appropriate that was for Mitzi. All of her high school girlfriends would be disgusted and Mitzi would be oh so proud of herself. She looked so beautiful laying there shimmering in the lights of the room and the streetlights and big moon. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was the most beautiful, delicious sight I had ever seen in my life. I was again so very proud to be her husband. I was proud that these men had sampled the woman who decided to marry me. Of all the men, this perfect woman chose to marry me. I could not be any happier than this!

I thought Mitzi was passed out until I saw a grin on her face. She wriggled her index finger at me and said "Get over here you sweet little man. Lay down beside your wife. Do you have any idea how much I love you? It takes a helluva man to allow his wife to be the kind of woman I am. You're much more of a man than any of those guys who were here tonight. I saved something special just for you...Something none of them got. Do you want it now?"

"Oh WOW! Absolutely, Baby. Give it to me!"

Mitzi smiled and said "OK, start licking. You have a lot of cum to clean out of me and off of me. I saved all I could for you and I didn't let any of the other guys eat my pussy or my ass. It's all yours! Now get your cuckold ass over here do what I tell you!"

You have no idea how sexy and tasty she looked laying there bathed in the nightlights and the covering of wet, sticky cum. Her whole body glistened and simply begged to be licked.

When I was done she finally kissed me deep and long and whispered "Did you think I was going to go to sleep tonight without making you cum? My, My... that would be heartless.

Mitzi started sucking me in that way that no other woman can. I was in total bliss, knowing that I was going to get to cum tonight! Mitzi stood up in front of the window and low and behold, Frank and few of the guys who were in the room just a few minutes ago were down there talking. Mitzi said "Come here Baby. I promised to make you cum. Stand up here."

Mitzi put me right in front of the window with my dinky ass little hard-on visible to all the people in the parking lot. She reached around me and started jerking me off with one finger and her thumb, with my dick pointed right at the window. Suddenly she was jerking faster and she pushed me up against the window and made me cum all over the window. Talk about humiliating! Those guys were laughing their asses off. Mitzi blew them a kiss and walked away from the window leaving me there with my little dicklette quickly retreating up into me and disappearing like it always does. I really think making me lick the glass clean was a little much.

I turned to ask Mitzi's permission to stop licking now and move away from the window and saw that she was already asleep. I guess she had a pretty good night. We slept the rest of the night naked on top of the bed and in front of the open windows.

The next morning she couldn't thank me enough for her birthday party. She said it was perfect. We showered and ironed our clothes and then went down to the hotel lobby for their continental breakfast. Mitzi was looking fresh as ever and even sexier than the night before.

I'm watching everyone in the lobby watching Mitzi as she's exposing first this and then that. I can't even tell for sure if she is conscious of how exposed she is...she looks so casual and at ease with it all.

She leans into me and whispers "Are you hungry?" Before I can answer I look down just in time to see her slide the plastic spoon into her pussy. She pulled it out and fed me the juice right there in front of the family breakfast crowd! Without thinking, I licked my lips and murmured "MMMMmmm..." She too licked the spoon.

She winked at me and said "I'm about done here. Besides, I want to do a little more Birthday shopping while we're this close to the mall."

That woman is INSATIABLE!

1...456789