All Comments on 'Mixed Doubles'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story

It is a nice human story but not as explosive and erotic as the other stories you have published.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
A Real Compromise

Anita is a true loving wife because She always has Her husband's best interest in mind.

Dilip is a lucky Guy in his life ,has more luck then his brains. The fantasy backfired on his own future....the understanding wife did gives Him lesson that would make him a real wife lover from now on. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

nice story but the end was a downer...why does anita have to be a 'good wife'...i was expecting vinod to be in the room...that wud have been erotic...also what happened to malti? nothing much about her....

anyways...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good One

Really appreciate the detailing and human part of it. you made my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really Nice !

Very Nice story..loved the humane touch !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Copied Story

All the stories of this author are copied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Well written and meaningful story. The ending did turn out to be different than what i expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) I LIKED THE STORY. ANITA IS THE BEST. I WISH SHE WERE MY WIFE. HER HUSBAND GOT A LOTTERY JACK POT TWICE: FIRST WHEN ANITA & HE TIED THE KNOT, AND THEN... (as on page 4)

tantrik721 is a good writer.

Let me clarify something:

In the title i say i wish Anita were my wife.

Failing thst, i wish i were Vinod just for that one day in Goa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Louie

I thought King Louie was the Indian jungle's number one swinger. Is that not true.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ 26thNC

True enough about King Louie, but I'll never be able to see Disney's 'King Louie' the same way after pointing that out. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
963 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...