All Comments on 'Mixed Doubles'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ 26thNC

True enough about King Louie, but I'll never be able to see Disney's 'King Louie' the same way after pointing that out. Lol

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Louie

I thought King Louie was the Indian jungle's number one swinger. Is that not true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) I LIKED THE STORY. ANITA IS THE BEST. I WISH SHE WERE MY WIFE. HER HUSBAND GOT A LOTTERY JACK POT TWICE: FIRST WHEN ANITA & HE TIED THE KNOT, AND THEN... (as on page 4)

tantrik721 is a good writer.

Let me clarify something:

In the title i say i wish Anita were my wife.

Failing thst, i wish i were Vinod just for that one day in Goa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Well written and meaningful story. The ending did turn out to be different than what i expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Copied Story

All the stories of this author are copied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really Nice !

Very Nice story..loved the humane touch !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good One

Really appreciate the detailing and human part of it. you made my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

nice story but the end was a downer...why does anita have to be a 'good wife'...i was expecting vinod to be in the room...that wud have been erotic...also what happened to malti? nothing much about her....

anyways...

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
A Real Compromise

Anita is a true loving wife because She always has Her husband's best interest in mind.

Dilip is a lucky Guy in his life ,has more luck then his brains. The fantasy backfired on his own future....the understanding wife did gives Him lesson that would make him a real wife lover from now on. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story

It is a nice human story but not as explosive and erotic as the other stories you have published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...