Mixed Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple turned out to be Malti and Vinod. While Vinod owns a farmhouse in Goa, Malti was a housewife. They were experienced and into the lifestyle for more than five years. They suggested them to visit Goa on the weekend, if all four agree the relationship could be taken to next level or else no question asked no reasons to be given. Anita and Dilip liked the suggestion, the only problem is Rahul.

"I felt obliged to your mother, for the second time," Ravi spoke as they drop Rahul to his grandparent's house. Lots of lies to be spoken about office engagement and work but not much was required as she was happy to have her grandson for the weekend.

"When was the first time," Anita spoke.

"The time she gave birth to you," and both burst out laughing.

"Dilip, will you continue to love me after this also," Anita came close to him.

"More than ever, can't you see how happy we are in the last two weeks and how many times we had sex, probably more than what we had in the whole year," he spoke. Anita nodded not feeling too sure.

They checked in a hotel at Panjim, Goa. He immediately called Vinod and fixed up the dinner meeting at their house. It was fixed that if they clicked as a foursome they will proceed further and spend the night at their farmhouse with each other's spouses, or else they will return to their hotel. Anita knew Dilip is too anxious to do this so he will not say 'no' tonight and as far as she is concerned, she has already prepared to say 'yes' because she can't withstand this entire process again, even if she has to close her eyes and endure the sex. Well if she was preparing to endure it then why has she carefully shaved her pussy, waxed her entire body at a beauty parlour and now wearing her sexiest panty & bra. She was unable to answer herself as she applied light makeup and prepared for the evening.

Dilip's jaw dropped as he saw her dressed up in a light yellow colour long skirt and a white sleeveless top. She left her long shoulder length hairs loose. The top was hugging her perfect figure nicely and her C size boobs were making an enticing cleavage.

"My god! You are looking like a sex goddess," he spoke moving towards her.

"No, stay away," she giggled and kept a hand on his chest to keep him away, "you will spoil my makeup."

They arrive at the farmhouse about six in the evening, the sun was preparing to set and the hot day was turning into a pleasant evening.

"I am feeling nervous," Anita spoke.

"Even I am a bit nervous," Dilip admitted.

"Ok then let's go back," she looked hopefully towards him.

"Common don't be silly," he held her hand and walked. Vinod greeted them at the gate. Both men shook hands and introduced themselves.

"You must be Anita," he looked towards her, "I am glad you decided to come," he welcomed them, "I hope you find your way easily."

"Yes no problem, the cab driver knows the place well," Dilip replied.

They walked inside the house and found themselves in elegantly decorated drawing cum dining room. It was large and spacious. They made themselves comfortable and Anita looked at the man she was supposed to fuck tonight. He was dress in a blue jeans and a loose t-shirt. In person he looked even better, tall and slender body, sincere looking face.

"Here she is," Vinod announced as Malti entered the room. Now Dilip can have another of his fantasy fulfilled, Anita thought looking at her large boobs. She wore Saree which was draping her elegantly and the blouse was low cut giving a nice view of her deep cleavage. Anita could not help but compare Malti with herself.

Vinod got busy in arranging for the drinks, Anita refused any liquor and took orange juice while other preferred scotch. They were soon comfortable and chatting like old friends meeting after a long time. They talked about so many things, their education, job, family etc. it made Anita feel that they are here on a social visit until Malti asked.

"This is your first time."

"Ah, umm, yeah," Anita stammered feeling suddenly very conscious being reminded of why they are here.

"Yes, it's the first time for us," Dilip spoke, "that is why we are both a bit nervous."

Malti laughed aloud, while Vinod too smiled, she rose from her seat and sat between both of them.

"Oh, big boy is nervous," she playfully punched, "I can understand about Anita because she has to put up with this ugly brat of my husband, but you Dilip! you are nervous of me! Do I look like a lioness," she made a fierce face. Both of them smiled sheepishly.

"Malti! Stop teasing them," Vinod spoke, "it's alright to be nervous, even I am, see! My hands are shaking," he deliberately shook the glass in his hand and everybody laughed.

"You know the important thing is that the couple should be ready for this and both the partners should be at same wavelength, I mean no one should be in this if he or she doesn't believe in it," he spoke, "Anita you came here on your own will."

She paused before speaking and glanced towards Dilip who was looking at her in anticipation, "Yeah, sure I am here on my own will."

"Great! Let us decide then, as far as we are concerned, you are a lovely couple and we will love to be with you," Anita shivered hearing this and looked towards Malti who was nodding.

"Ok let us prepare for the dinner," Malti stood up, "you come and help me and let these two decide," she asked Vinod. Dilip looked towards Anita who was avoiding eye contact. He shifted closer to her and held her hand.

"What do you say, do you like them" he spoke in a wavering voice.

"Umm... I don't know...well they look nice," she spoke looking at the floor.

"Ok then we will do it."

They swapped partners as far as seating is concerned during the dinner, Anita sat with Vinod while Malti sat with Dilip across the table. She glanced towards Dilip, he smiled as their eyes met.

"How do the two of us look," suddenly Malti asked.

"Humm I must say you two are second best pair in the room," Vinod replied.

"Haa, could be true, you have a beautiful lady on your side," she replied while Anita blushed.

After the dinner Anita took the dishes to the kitchen like a good guest.

"Why you bother, I will do it, you are our guests," Vinod spoke.

"No problem, I can help," she replied.

"Ok if you two are doing it I will have one more drink with Dilip," Malti announced, she held his hand and guided him to the table where the drinks were kept. Anita and Vinod started to clear the dishes. When she returned Dilip was alone in the room, she looked enquiringly towards him.

"She went to her bedroom upstairs," he replied. Well that is it then, Anita thought. Feeling an unknown anxiety she hugged him. He caressed her hairs and kissed her on forehead.

"Are you OK," he asked.

"Yeah, you go," Dilip took his drink and walked out of the room. For a moment she panicked finding herself alone with Vinod, she prayed.

"You want coffee," he spoke.

"No, I don't," she replied, "You can have it."

"No it's ok, we can have it later," he placed a hand on her shoulder and she almost jumped.

"Wow, relax, Anita!" he pulled back his hand.

"I am sorry... please... it's my first time... I am tensed and not ready."

"It's ok, I know first time you have so many doubts, but don't worry. The reason we are here is to have fun and not to create any problems."

"You don't believe in this, don't you?" he enquired. Anita didn't speak, instead nervously fidgeted. "He has somehow convinced you into this."

"No, no I am here willingly," she smiled.

"Yeah, but you are scared like chicken," he sat down on the sofa, "we will wait till you are ready."

"Ohh, umm," she could not speak. She sat down on the opposite sofa and there was silence for some time which was broken by Anita,

"You don't feel any jealousy that your wife is with some other man."

"No, rather I am happy that she is enjoying herself."

"You are a strange man, what if I am not ready till morning?"

"I won't give you so much time, if you are not ready in next fifteen seconds I will rape you," he spoke coolly.

For a moment she was shocked but then she understood and burst out laughing.

"You look so pretty when you are happy and cut loose," he smiled.

She felt shy, "you wanted coffee, shall I prepare."

************************************

Ravi on the other side felt a bit strange when he came out of the room leaving Anita behind with Vinod. For few seconds his mind was taken off from the fact that the hot wife of Vinod was waiting for him upstairs and his mind was diverted to Anita and Vinod. He felt shiver and several thoughts crossed his mind, how Vinod is going to treat her, with respect or as a slut, she is very innocent and don't know what kind of a pervert Vinod is. He reached the bedroom deep in thoughts and was hesitant to enter when he saw Malti taking out his glass bangles and safe keeping them in a drawer. Looking at her hot body he felt his blood started to flow again and the thoughts of Anita vanished. He stepped inside locking the door.

Malti smiled and stood up closing the drawer. She was tall almost his height. Looking at her curvaceous body and slim figure, he cannot believe that she is two years older than him. Both looked at each other for few seconds and then Dilip walked closer trying to hold her, but she pushed him back.

"What are you doing," she whispered, "my hubby is downstairs."

He was confused what does she mean by this. Finding a confused look on his face Malti spoke, "even if he is sleeping he can wake up and can catch us," and pushed him playfully.

He started to get the knack of it, "Ohh so she is playing games." His heart started to beat fast.

"Don't worry he won't wake up." He moved forward and she shifted back.

"Have you drugged him?"

"Yes, too much of drinks," he tried to reach her but she backed off.

"Ohh, so you are trying to take advantage of his drunken state, you bad boy," she giggled, "but I won't allow you," she ran around the bed.

"Please, Malti, you know how much I love you, I have come from far away just for you," he played on.

"Ohh, you are begging me."

"Yes I am begging you."

"I don't like beggars, go find some other house," she giggled and ran far away from him.

He looked towards her helplessly not knowing what to do, "so you are playing hard to get."

"Not just playing, but I am hard to get and why should I allow you, a stranger to touch me," she teased. Dilip tried to reach her but she ran around the room laughing and evading him. After some effort Dilip managed to grab her but she slipped out again like a slippery fish. He stood panting while she continued to tease him. Dilip started to get pissed off and with renewed determination he cornered her.

He grabbed her hard this time not giving any opportunity to slip away. He threw her on the bed and pinned her under him.

"Owo, ahh," she turned and twisted trying to throw him away but he held her tight. He twisted both her arms over her head and with his other hand he started to unbutton her blouse.

She continued to squirm, "Uggm..." Her breast heaved with her heavy breathing. Unclasping the bra he lifted it above her white breasts, he was mesmerised by the view. The brown nipples were already erect. He pinched then one by one, pulling them and rubbing them between his thumb and fingers.

"Ugg... Awww..." she arched her body and smiled seductively. He let go of her hand and pulled the blouse and bra over. He stared at the perfect milky orbs and grabbed both of them with his hands. It felt so soft, like fur. His fingers dug deep into the flesh as he squeezed them.

"Ummm," she let out loud moan and arched her body, "you like them, don't you?" She smiled mischievously. He didn't speak rather placed his mouth over them and started to suck them one by one. She grabbed his hairs and moaned in pleasure, "Eat them."

************************************

Vinod slowly sipped the hot coffee while Anita sat beside him fiddling with her skirt.

"Wow, you make great coffee," he spoke, "how did you prepare it... it's perfect."

"Thanks, but it's not a big deal, just mix the right amount of sugar and coffee," she replied modestly.

"Yeah, but that is the trick, you know usually I prepare my own coffee as Malti like tea and can't make a decent coffee."

Vinod continue to talk about himself, his wife, while Anita's mind was occupied with the thoughts of her husband and what he must be doing now. He looked at Vinod who was patiently making small talks with her to make her comfortable and was not at all rushing or forcing anything. She finished her coffee and put down the cup. Suddenly they heard a loud 'thud' from above. Anita looked up at the ceiling with confusion.

"Bedroom... upstairs..." he pointed. Again a thud sound was heard.

"Looks like they are going to bring the house down," he smiled. Anita too could not control her giggles.

"Let's get out of here before the ceiling falls over us," he stood up pulling Anita by her hand and they walked out laughing, behind the house in the open. It was a full moon night and Anita finds herself in a large backyard garden.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," she admired the beauty of the lush green grass surrounded by nicely maintained flowers bushes.

"Not as beautiful as you are," he pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed. Anita shivered, he was so close that she can smell his scent. He placed an arm around her and hugged. She was surprised that she did not feel any apprehension although she doesn't know this man and met him just few hours ago. She relaxed and let her head rest on his chest while he caressed her hairs. All the fear and anxiety that she was having, faded away and all she feel was sensation between her legs.

Vinod smiled as he felt that his patience has yielded good results. He was fascinated by this hot yet so innocent woman. She is hesitant and he knew he cannot rush the things. He suppressed his urge to rip her clothes and fuck her right there. Instead he clasped his arms around her tightly and kissed her forehead.

For the last six months Anita apprehended this moment, when she will be with other man, but now she felt no fear, rather was aroused by the fact that she will be having a guilt free sexual experience with a stranger. She felt the excitement of doing something naughty, like she used to feel when she was young and fooled around with her teacher. He lifted her chin and placed his mouth over her quivering lips. Anita opened her mouth and kissed back, letting him move his tongue over her lips, inside her mouth.

Vinod can no longer be the gentle and understanding guy that he was pretending throughout the evening. He needed to fuck her... hard. He slipped a hand inside her top and grabbed her left breast. Anita felt like steel grip on her flesh, she moaned in his mouth. Her breasts were the size of oranges and his palm covered it completely.

"Mmm, you have lovely boobs," he whispered and lifted the top and bra above her chest in one motion. He quickly turned her around and grabbed both the oranges from behind.

"Ahh, please, be easy on them," Anita arched her body as the grip tightened. He moved each of his thumbs in a circular motion over her dark areolas and pinched the nipples making her cry out.

"Ahh, ughh, please," she grabbed his hand trying to stop him but he continued to maul her tits. All the tenderness and the sweet talks ceased to exists and he was now just a man who wanted to fuck her, wanted to use her as he too has submitted his wife for the pleasures of her husband. She has never been used before, she only knew tender sex with her hubby and he is not her husband who will love her, he will only fuck her. The mere thought of this made her shudder and a shiver ran down her spine, "let's go to bedroom," she crooned.

"Humm," he licked her neck, "kiss me." She turned her head back and looked into his eyes. He lowered his mouth onto her trembling lips. Anita groaned, her entire body burning with desire, she opened her mouth and darted her tongue out to meet his.

She looked around and felt vulnerable standing in the middle of the garden, she requested again and again to get inside, however her voice was muffled by his lips. It felt so different with him, his smell, his breath, his lips and his hard touch. She was slowly surrendering to the sensations.

"Please... please... let us go inside," she spoke almost panting, as he broke the kiss to drag his tongue all over her face.

"What will we do inside," he whispered.

"Ah, mmm, ohh... please...maa... whatever you say," she panted.

"You will do whatever I say."

"Yess... I will..." she moaned.

"Ok then, grind your ass on my cock, feel my cock with your ass."

"Ohh Vinod... please," she felt her heart jump into her throat. He bunched her hairs in one hand and lifted her face up, "Do it!" He put his wet lips over her before she could say anything. Automatically Anita pushed her bottom and felt a hard rod poked at her ass. He can hear her groaning in his mouth. Feeling dirty she pushed more and moved her buttocks rubbing it over his cock. Vinod humped, slowly pushing, aiming his cock between her ass crack. He pushed her head down bending her forward and grabbed her waist guiding her to move her voluptuous bottom in a circular motion.

She felt him slowly pulling her skirt up, "Ugghh," she grunted like an animal in heat. He pulled her skirt over her waist and acknowledged the tight ass covered in a tiny panty, with a hard smack.

"Ugg... ugg... maa..." she moaned and groaned as he pulls down the panty and mauled her bare bottom, still making her grind it onto his cock. She felt his hard fingers pinching the ass cheeks, spreading it and playing with the anus. His fingers moved from her ass hole to her wet pussy, teasing her, never really going inside just rubbing it over her clit, wetting it with her juices and nibbling at the ass hole.

Vinod looked at the beauty within his reach and smiled. Satisfied, he covered her up and pulled her straight by grabbing her hairs spread over her back. She leaned over his body, throwing her arms around; her eyes were half closed and was breathing unevenly.

"Fuck me..." she whispered, tracing the outline of his cock over the pants.

************************************

As they walked back inside, Dilip was mounting Malti, he had his cock buried upto the hilt into her pussy and was banging her hard. The room was filled with combined moans and cries.

************************************

Vinod turned around after locking the door and saw Anita was already on the bed lying with her face buried in the pillow. He quickly got rid of his clothes and approached the bed just in his boxers. He pulled her into his arm and planted a wet kiss on her lips. She responded enthusiastically by opening her mouth. He took his time in kissing her and slowly removed her clothes, exploring every inch of that beautiful body. Anita whimpered at his touch, a very warm and hard touch. She felt desired and was thrilled to give in to his desires.

In frenzy Anita showered kisses on his face, lips and chest. She saw the huge bulge in the boxers and tentatively she pushed her hand inside. Her face was a specimen of torture; she drew a wet line with her lips as she travelled from his chest to abdomen. She fished out the erect cock, which was twitching at her touch. She just stared at it; it was so different from her hubby's. Large pink bulbous head, oozing precum, skin was completely pulled back as if circumcised. She held it in her fist at the base and stroked it slowly.

"Ohh, Mumm," he moaned in pleasure and pressed her head to go down. She turned her head and looked him into eyes, "please," he mouthed. Without any hesitation she took the cock into her beautiful lips. He felt the hot tongue circling around the cock and the lips sucked in. He gripped her hairs tightly and moaned, "Ohh shit."