Mixed Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok no more," she suddenly pulled back.

"What! You have just started," he cried.

She dug her nails on his chest and whispered, "please... I want it inside me... please," she begged, "later if you ask me I will do anything."

He quickly swings her around and placed her on the bed. Grabbing her ankles he pulled her legs wide and high. Anita let out a loud gasp as his placed his stiff cock and rubbed it over her clit. She grabbed his hands tightly as it hit the opening of her pussy.

"Ahhh," she cried out and her eyes spread wide as the thick prick started to make way inside her. Her body fluttered as waves and wave of intense pleasure rippled through her and she throws her head back on pillow in ecstasy.

"Mummy... ahhh...ugg...ugg..." she gripped his hands hard and felt the entire length slipping inside her cunt. He spread his weight over her and pinned her under him. Unable to move Anita breathed in short grunts and squealed as Vinod started to move his midriff. He started to pump in his shaft slowly, reaching great depths, letting her get used to his cock and then started to bang hard.

"Ohh...Ahhh...Uggg," she gasped for air, "Ahh... what are you doing... what is this you have put inside me," she cried.

"Ugg... spread me... fuck me..." she started to buck her hips to match his strokes. Vinod was in heavens; he pumped harder and mashed her tits making her squirm with pain. He moved his thumb teasing her erect nipples and trailed his fingers to her lips, pushing two inside her mouth. She eagerly sucked his fingers while moaning with pleasure.

Vinod picked up the tempo and started to bang her hard, pulling the entire length out and then banging in immediately. At each stroke she gasped for air and clutched his body even tighter.

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." she groaned moving her legs around him.

"Ohh...Ahh..." Vinod was nearing his climax so he slowed down his pace to last longer.

"Nooo... fuck me... harder... don't stop," she wailed.

"Ahh, I will cum," he tried to explain.

"Cum in me... fill me now... Ohh... Ugg... fill me with your spunk," she cried out loud scratching his back with her fingernails.

Vinod no longer can control it and started to shoot his load deep inside her. The moment the hot cum filled her pussy, Anita threw her head in ecstasy and cried at top of her lungs,

"AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH,"

Violent orgasm shook her body and she clutched his back digging her nails into his flesh. Vinod twitched and oozed the final spurt in the pussy.

Vinod relaxed and lay on top of her, while she smiled, still shivering due the powerful orgasm, which she has never felt before. They lay motion less, catching their breath.

"You are wonderful," he spoke caressing her back. She hid her face feeling shy, remembering how excited she was couple of minutes before.

"Let me get dressed."

"What for, you look beautiful without clothes."

"Shut up," she felt shy and put her head on his chest.

*************************************************

Dilip looked at Malti who was lying beside him and caressed her naked back. After the explosive fucking with her, he was now catching his breath. His mind again drifted towards Anita and he felt guilty, his conscience made her feel uneasy.

"Thinking about your wife," Malti spoke turning towards him.

"Umm," he couldn't admit.

"Don't worry she is in good hands, she will like it," she spoke, "did you enjoyed?"

"Ohh yes sure, you are so amazing," he kissed her shoulders. Malti snuggled close to him as he continued to caress her. Soon she drifted to deep sleep, however Dilip could not sleep, he was restless. He has fulfilled his fantasy and Malti was a great fuck, he enjoyed himself, but now he felt a void. He got up and slowly walked downstairs. He didn't know what he wanted, "just a little assurance that she is alright," he thought.

The drawing room was empty, he wandered around then suddenly he heard some noise and walked towards it. He relaxed finding Anita in the kitchen.

"Hey what are you doing so late in the kitchen," he asked.

"Dilip, is it you?" she was surprised to see him, "I am making coffee, but what are you doing here," she smiled.

"I just came down for a glass of water," he replied nervously, "are you alright?"

"Yes of course, why!! you got worried," she giggled, "I have handled you, so I can handle him too," she smiled mischievously.

"Ohh... Ok..." he smiled sheepishly.

"You want some coffee," she asked.

"No, it's alright," he noticed that she has changed her clothes and was wearing a night gown.

"Why are you wearing a night gown, where are your clothes," he asked without thinking and then he realized.

She giggled, "It's easy to wear." Dilip felt uncomfortable where as Anita didn't realize his state of mind.

"You sure, you don't want coffee," she spoke. He refused and watched her pouring in two cups.

"Umm, I must go now," she spoke.

"Yeah," he nodded and watched her as she took the cups and walked to the bedroom. He heard the lock turned and stood absentmindedly watching the door.

"Here you are," she handed the cup to Vinod, "at least cover your naked self," she lovingly admonished him.

"Ok, whatever you say," he pulled a sheet over him.

Dilip stood staring at the door with a mixed feeling of guilt and jealousy. "This is my wife who till yesterday was so oppose to all this and now," he thought. He quickly walked back upstairs. Malti was deep in sleep and her naked body couldn't give him any solace. Anita's laughter and mischievous demeanour flashed before him, "she is enjoying it," he was unable to take it.

"Did you like it," Vinod spoke sipping the coffee.

"If I say I liked it would it boost your male ego," she smiled feeling naughty.

"Yes, of course, my ego will be bloated," he laughed.

"And what are you going to do with that bloated ego."

"I will turn into an animal and fuck you all over again."

"Ohh, is that so, then I must be scared," she pretended to be afraid and both laughed.

"Really speaking, I liked it with you, this was my first time doing a thing like this and was very apprehensive, but you made it a good experience, this would be my fisrt and last," she spoke.

"Why so?"

"Well I did it because of my hubby and moreover I don't know I will be lucky enough to get a man like you again."

"Why not, we can get together again, no need to look for another couple."

"No, I wanted it a onetime thing and also made it clear to my hubby, so there would be no tomorrow for us. So let's make the most of the night and then from tomorrow we can go back to our lives with sweet memories," she smiled.

"Fair enough, I am at your service," he bowed ceremoniously.

As soon as the sun is up Dilip left the bed and rushed downstairs. He found the door of the bedroom open and no one was around. He took a quick round of the ground floor and found both of them walking around the back yard.

"Good morning Dilip," Vinod wished him.

"Yeah, good morning," he replied feeling self conscious. He glanced at Anita who looked beautiful and freshen up.

"Anita, let us go," he spoke.

"What is the hurry," Vinod interrupted, "we can have breakfast together."

"No its OK we have an afternoon flight to take," Dilip appears to be in a hurry to leave. So Vinod didn't insist and called for the cab. They waited in the drawing room, while Anita and Vinod continued to chat, Dilip preferred to stay quite. As soon as the cab came he left for the door.

"Just a minute," she spoke as they were about to board the cab.

"What now," Dilip looked irritated.

"Just have to say good bye to Malti," she spoke and rushed back to the house.

"She is still sleeping," Dilip shouted as she walked pass Vinod at the entrance door. She walked back into the room looking at him meaningfully. Vinod walked behind her in a confused manner. As soon as they were inside and away from the sight of Dilip she hugged him.

"Malti is still sleeping," he spoke.

"I know, just wanted to say goodbye to you, properly," she raised herself on her toe and kissed him on lips. Vinod felling the warmth embraced her tightly.

"You seem to be in love," he spoke. She giggled and they kissed lovingly until they heard the cab honked.

"Ok, bye," she rushed outside.

On the way back to their hotel Dilip stayed quiet and lost into thoughts.

"How was the night," Anita asked as soon as they entered their room.

"Good."

"Did you enjoy it?" Anita spoke cheerfully and hugged him.

"Yeah, and you?"

"Yes, I also enjoyed it," she tried to kiss him.

"I guessed so," he spoke pulling back.

"So you have fulfilled your fantasy, now we can be with each other," she spoke cheerfully and again tried to kiss him.

"First go and have bath," he pushed her away. Anita was taken aback; she looked at him in a puzzled way.

"Is everything OK," she looked worried.

"Yeah everything is fine, at least have bath first," he spoke turning his back towards her. Anita felt hurt at his behaviour and she quietly stepped back.

They reached back to Mumbai but both of them didn't talk much to each other. Anita was unhappy with his behaviour but could not place the reason. She started to worry and feared worse.

"What is the matter honey," she spoke when they were in the bed at night.

"Nothing, just feeling tired," he lied.

"Please tell me, something happened back there," she tried to find out.

"There is nothing to tell," he seemed to be getting impatient.

"She was not good, is it?" she asked.

"No, she was good, I enjoyed it, no problem at all, now sleep."

"Ohh, Okay, now I got it, you must be worried about me," she hugged him from behind, "don't worry darling, I am fine, Vinod is a good man and we..."

"Will you shut up, did I ask you to give me the juicy details of what you two did, I know you had a good time now let me sleep," he shouted.

Anita was shocked, automatically she moved back on the bed. She felt hurt, slowly understanding the reason, she sobbed uncontrollably. Next couple of days also the things didn't improved and they talked to each other like strangers. She couldn't talk about this to no one, not even her best friend Ratna.

Sunday morning, a week passed and Anita decided she had enough of all this. She wanted to have some straight talks.

"Things can't go like this," she spoke. Dilip looked at her questioningly.

"Tell me what the problem is, it was you who wanted this and now you are the one who can't handle it. You advocated that our lives will be more exciting; it will strengthen and spice up our relationship, what happed to all that? We are miserable than ever before," she spoke.

"You are the problem; it's you who acted like a slut with that bastard Vinod. Remember how you use to say that you don't want any other man, you cannot be comfortable with anyone else, but given a chance you grabbed it with both hands and screwed him like there is no tomorrow," he raised his voice.

"No, this is not the problem, actually you are pissed off that I also have feelings and I can also have fun," she also shouted.

"If I had said that Vinod was a lousy lover and I had somehow managed the night for you, you would have been very happy, your ego would be satisfied, I feel disgusted, you hypocrite!" she was furious.

"And I feel like throwing up when I look at you, you slut."

Anita stared at him for few seconds, "This I did for you, asshole... Ok I have had enough, I am leaving."

"Good riddance, don't ever come back," he turned his face away.

Anita packed her bags along with Rahul's. He saw her packing but in a fit of anger he ignored her completely. She left the house and moved with her parents the same day. Her mother saw the face of her daughter and knew that it's serious. She tried to find out the matter but when Anita refused, she respected her decision and didn't probe further.

Anita was heartbroken, after being together for so many years against all odds; he has destroyed everything on his own. She was feeling like stupid, she loved him so much that she even accepted another man and now he is calling her a slut. Within few days she made up her mind and sent him a divorce notice.

Dilip felt miserable as soon as she left, but his pride stopped him from accepting it and making up with her. He realised his mistake and remembers how she has always opposed his idea of swapping. He wanted to call her, ask her to come back but days after days just went by and he expected that she will take the first step. Then one day while he was in office, he received the divorce notice. He could not believe it how could she do this, there must be some mistake. He immediately dialled her mobile wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"What is this," he spoke as soon as the line connected.

"What is what," Anita replied coolly, she knew he must have received the notice and was expecting the call.

"This notice you have sent, you can't be serious," he sounded concerned.

"Well I am serious, I want divorce and I hope that we could amicably settle this," she spoke.

"How easily you are saying this as if divorce is a child's game, are you mad, you come back home we can chalk this out."

"Yes there is few things to talk, to settle, but I am not coming home, what I suggest is that you hire a lawyer and talk with my lawyer, the contact details is written in the notice," she replied in a controlled manner. Dilip was furious; he could not believe that she has slapped him with divorce notice. The conversation didn't lead anywhere and ended in him arguing while Anita maintained her composure.

Dilip just stared the wall absentmindedly; he could not concentrate on anything. At home he felt even more lonely and pathetic. Next evening he decided to meet her so he went to her parent's house. He was apprehensive that her parents may not treat him well but his mother in law behaved normal and even suggested him that they should solve their differences. He met his son after a long time and realized how he missed him. Finally he was alone with Anita.

"Please come with me, I am here to take you back home," he spoke. Anita remained quite.

"Say something, why are you quite... it is enough now... we can sort it out," he tried to convince her but she stood silently letting him speak.

"Ok, now you have spoken then let me say something, I have lost faith in you, I no longer love you, so the best is that we should head our own ways and whatever you have to say you speak in the court, the case is listed for 10th of next month in the family court."

Dilip was crestfallen, he felt his body tremble. He was sure that once he meets her he will be able to cajole her and would be able to bring her back but looking to her cool and head strong demeanour he was shaken. For the first time he seriously felt that their marriage is breaking. He sat down dejected on the corner of the bed.

"You are not even thinking about our son," he was on the verge of crying.

"I have thought about him and he is staying with me, you can meet him once in a week if you want," she spoke calmly, "or if you want the custody then you have to fight the case." Dilip felt tears flow down his cheeks; he can't imagine life without both of them.

"Please... Anita... can't we try to work it out... you know I love you," he break down. However Anita just watched him in disgust.

"Now please leave and don't come to my house ever again." He didn't move just sat there crying and looking at her pleadingly, "please give me a chance... I am sorry... I know I am a big idiot, can't you give me one chance."

Neha sat close to him and put his hand on his shoulder, "you want a chance."

"Yes...yes," he saw a ray of hope and held her hands, "please... I love you... I will be a good husband and do as you say... always."

"Ok.. I can think about it, but how would I know that after few days you will be back to your old self and again feel jealous about that night. I can't trust you."

"Please... I know that was my mistake, I insisted for everything."

"That I know but you don't know what you have done. I am sure once we are together you will again feel the same way and the things won't be the same between us, how can I be sure."

"I assure you... please I love you so much that nothing else matters."

"I have an idea, if you love me so much that nothing else matters then I have a proposition," she spoke. Dilip looked at her with anticipation.

"I will have sex with some other guy and you watch, after that if you feel that you still love me, we can stay together," she said as a matter of fact. Dilip was shocked; he could not believe his ears.

"Please, Anita, I am already repenting, please don't even think of such a thing," he wailed.

"That is the only way I will be sure that you will be good to me or else if you don't want a slut wife, the case is already listed for 10th of next month," she announced her decision and left the room. She made sure to let him know in no uncertain terms that this is what she wanted, if he wants her back. Dilip dragged himself out of the house and wandered aimlessly not knowing what to do. His heart burns with anguish. He can't even think of Anita fucking someone else, how he can watch something like that. Next few days he tried to call Anita and persuade her but she did not relent. Then the court date arrived, he didn't attend and received the court notice saying that if he will not appear in the next hearing the case will be decided ex-party.

He called Anita, "if you are so adamant then do what you want to, I just want you back." He asked her about how and with whom.

"You leave that to me, your swingers website is still up and running and I have your password, I will just change the caption to 'couple looking for a man to have fun together," she giggled and Dilip felt his heart sank.

Within couple of days she fixed everything and asked Dilip to come to a hotel. He arrived and met Anita in the lobby.

"He has the room number 712 booked, just remember you will sit there and watch, the whole thing and if you walk away," she paused and looked at him, "you will never see me again." Dilip meekly nodded.

They knocked at the room 712 and a handsome young man opened the door. He was wearing a jeans and tight t-shit revelling his bulging muscles. They exchanged greetings and got themselves introduced. Dilip felt a pang in his heart looking at the young man; Anita sat close to him on the bed while he sat on the chair nearby.

"What will you have," he asked.

"I will have nothing," she smiled, "will you have any drinks darling," she spoke to Dilip. He refused, just wanted the ordeal to end. He saw Anita put one hand on his leg.

"Please forgive me," he looked a bit uneasy, "this the first time for me, you guys must be doing it for some time."

"Ohh, first time with a girl," Anita smiled mischievously, rubbing his thighs.

"No..no.. not first time with a girl but first time doing this kind of thing," he quickly corrected.

"Good," she rubbed his stubble, "quite a bush you have grown. Don't be nervous my hubby here just likes to watch, he won't join." Dilip sighed and prepared himself to watch, "these are the result of my deeds and I have to repent for it," he repeated to himself and watched in horror as she sat on his thighs and put her arms around him.

"I guess this is enough," Dilip heard the young man spoke.

"Don't spoil it just few minutes more," Anita whispered. Dilip looked in confusion as he pushed her out of his lap. He saw Anita giggling and the young man smiling sheepishly. She walked towards him and put her arms around him.

"What is this," he looked puzzled.

"Do you think I will really do something like this," she spoke caressing his hairs.