Mixed Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't," he spoke unsure of himself.

"You know my friend Ratna, well he is Kamal, Ratna's kid brother," she spoke, "he is here to help me teach you a lesson," she clarified.

"Ok I will leave now," Kamal was looking uncomfortable.

"Sure and thanks a lot," Anita spoke. Even after Kamal left, Dilip was in a shock. She caressed and showered kisses on his face.

"Do you really believe I will fuck a kid like that he is hardly twenty two," Anita laughed.

"You never wanted to do it," he spoke as if in a spell and once it sank in, he hugged her tightly, tears flowing freely, "I love you," he kissed her madly, "you are bad, why did you do that."

"I also love you, but I was not sure that you will love me the way you use to," she spoke, "but now I am sure and I also wanted to teach you a lesson, you have behaved like an idiot lately."

"Let's go home."

"Yeah we will, but the rent for the room is already paid, so what do you say shall we celebrate," she opened the fridge. Dilip nodded happily.