Mixed Emotions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam's almost fine, just needs to lose the coat," replied Marcie, "But you look way over dressed. Come in and get changed. Pool attire is normally bare skin but as you're new to the idea you can wear swim shorts to start with if you wish."

"Oh," David replied, blushing while he tried to get a better view of Dana and Gabby on the far side. "Is there somewhere I can change then?"

Marcie showed him to her bedroom, pointing out the bathroom as they passed, and then took Pam outside. She quickly stripped off her coat and wrap.

"Hi Pam," greeted Greg, "Good to see you here."

He cast a quick eye over Pam, liking what he saw and hoping he'd get to see more soon.

"Great to be here, Greg. The water looks inviting on a hot day like today."

"Grab yourself a recliner and make yourself at home," replied Greg. "Marcie and I will be over in a few minutes."

A short time later David emerges dressed in swim shorts and walks over to Pam.

"Wow, who's been shopping?" he asks, eyeing her in her new brief bikini. "I haven't seen you look that hot before."

"Marcie took me shopping today," she replied, "Wait till you see what else I bought." She grinned.

"So what brought about all this then?"

"Well, it's all part of our sexual awakening. We've been far too prudish for far too long. So we're going to change. Now, as you know Marcie told us the pool dress is bare skin. You'll undoubtedly have noticed Dana and Gabby over there sunbathing and chatting quite naturally wearing bare skin. I'm sure that Marcie and Greg don't want to be wearing anything for very long. So your task in the next few minutes is to remove this bikini and also get out of your swim shorts."

This took David by complete surprise. He considered his options for a few moments. What the hell, he thought, it's only skin.

"OK," he said, "Sounds good to me. Sit forward so I can undo your top."

She did, he did, then he removed the cups over her breasts as she lay back down. Thinking that he may as well push the limits, he bent down and kissed each of Pam's nipples.

"Oooohhh, that's nice. You can do that anytime you like loverboy. Now undo and remove my bottoms please."

David pulled the strings on both sides, undoing the knots, and then peeled the front off and eased the back out as Pam lifted her hips.

"Thank you, darling," Pam purred. "Now come over here a bit closer please."

David moved closer and quickly Pam reached out, grabbed both sides of his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, holding them there.

"Now step out of them."

David did, his semi-hard cock waving as he moved. He was shocked standing naked in public with other people present. Then he felt a wave of freedom wash over him, feeling the air moving gently past his skin, he lost his embarrassment. It was only skin on a body and everyone had one. He turned, found a recliner and lay down on his back, feeling the sun caress his body in places it had never seen before.

"I see why people do this," he said, "It really feels great."

"I totally agree," replied Pam, "The sense of freedom is awesome. No wonder people say it's healthy."

Dana and Gabby had watched the procedure, Dana was unsurprised, Gabby was amazed.

"My staid parents sunbathing in the nude with other people? No way. They don't even see each other naked, let alone be naked in public," she said.

"Well, around here people seem to change a lot," replied Dana. "Maybe it's because they feel they have permission to do this and that nobody cares if they do or not."

Greg and Marcie came out, having watched what had happened from the kitchen window.

"I see we're the overdressed ones now," commented Greg, setting down a tray of cheese and crackers. "Time to get naked."

While he removed his swim shorts, Marcie set down the snacks she was carrying and removed her pool wrap, leaving them both completely nude. David couldn't take his eyes off Marcie's landing strip.

"Hey Pam, are you going to have your hair styled like that as well?" he asked her.

"If you want to and if you're willing to do it. I think Greg can help with instructions and equipment. He did Marcie's and Dana has hers completely bare. Maybe you'd like me like that too?"

Marcie called out to Dana.

"Dana, sweetheart, can you come over and show David your bare pussy please."

Dana walked over to David, swinging her hips in an exaggerated manner.

"You like what you see, sailor?" drawled Dana.

David was blushing furiously, partly from having a naked girl with a bare pussy standing a few inches from him, partly from being examined closely while naked by that girl, partly from the obvious sexual innuendo of Dana's question and partly from the very obvious and unintended response of his cock to harden and stand to attention.

"Um, yes, I do like what I see," he replied, hesitantly, "Very much indeed. I guess that's pretty obvious to you now. May I touch it please?"

"Yes it is pretty obvious," she replied, "You may certainly touch it if I can touch your cock."

Oh well, what the hell, thought David. "Yes, you may touch my cock if you wish."

Dana took another step towards David, standing with her legs apart, and reached out to touch his rigid pole, tracing her fingers lightly up the underside, back down again, gripping it and masturbating it a few times before reaching underneath to cup his balls. Meanwhile David reached out and stroked the short stubble on her almost bare pussy, reaching down to rub his fingers over and between her lips.

"Maybe later, perhaps, if you're very good, you'll get to sample the wares," said Dana coquettishly as she turned away.

She walked back to Gabby, both girls grinning widely. David was flabbergasted; did Dana really mean what she said? Would she really let him fuck her later he wondered. Pam looked questioningly at Marcie who simply shrugged her shoulders. Oh hell, what have I started here, thought Pam.

Marcie and Greg sat down alongside David and Pam. Greg poured a glass of wine for each of the ladies and opened a beer each for David and himself. He then took a couple of glasses of cool lemonade over to the girls, giving them a wink as he handed them over.

Greg spoke quietly to Dana. "Dana, you really embarrassed David before. Just go a bit easy with him and Pam, we don't want to scare them off."

"But his cock was so lovely and he was so turned on I just couldn't help myself," she laughed quietly. "I really want him to fuck me tonight or soon anyway. I'm really feeling horny at present 'cos I've been telling Gabby about the past few days. I told her what a great fuck you are too and I think she wants you to fuck her sometime after Chris."

Greg looked at Gabby who was blushing furiously. He noticed the wetness glistening between her legs and knew that she was really turned on.

"Is that so, Gabby. Well, when you're ready so am I, but remember the polyamory rules – Chris and Marcie will both have to agree first."

Gabby looked at Greg and smiled. "I'll see what I can do, Greg. Thank you. Dana told me how loving and gentle you are so I certainly want to experience that for myself."

Greg returned to the adults and sat down again next to Marcie, who was telling Pam and David about polyamory, the Dungeon, the rules, the philosophies behind the punishments that happened there. David was totally flabbergasted, never having heard of these concepts before. Having already seen and experienced some of the pleasures of the Dungeon, Pam was far less amazed, but even so, was still fascinated by the whole concept and certainly eager to experience other pleasures in that room.

Time passed pleasantly with everyone becoming less tense about being naked in company. Time for a swim.

Greg offered his hand to Marcie. "Want to come swimming with me, darling?"

Marcie took his hand and the strolled to the pool, diving in when they reached the edge. They swam a few lengths and then rested against the edge at the far side.

"I think that Pam and David are really keen to have a Dungeon session," said Marcie. "Do you want to have one tonight? It would have to be short because you and Dana have work and school tomorrow."

"Yes, we could do that. Isn't Marcie modelling her new outfits tonight? Would that be a good lead in?"

"I'd forgotten that. Yes, it would. We'd better get out and organise dinner then."

They swam to the near end and hoisted themselves out, telling the others that dinner was in 20 minutes so they had time for a swim before then. They also said there was no need to dress for dinner, naked was fine, and after dinner Pam was going to model her new purchases from today.

While Marcie organised the salad and checked the roast in the oven, Greg laid the table and opened another bottle of wine. By the time everything was ready the others arrived and sat on their towels on the chairs to eat dinner. Conversation was animated and they made short work of the delicious food that Marcie had prepared. The main course was followed by fresh fruit and ice cream, after which they cleared the table into the dishwasher and gravitated to the lounge for Pam's show. Marcie helped Pam in an adjacent bedroom, making certain that the she looked great and choreographing each appearance briefly.

Pam walked out in a bright red skirt that came just below the knees, split up the front to a few inches below her crotch, with a silky, translucent cream blouse through which was clearly visible her half cup bra supporting her breasts, and four inch black heels. She walked with confidence, pirouetting at the end of her catwalk, before standing with her legs apart to show off the split, then undoing the buttons on her blouse to show off her bra. She then returned to the bedroom for a quick change.

"Wow," said David, "I've never seen her wear anything like that before. That's really tasteful and sexy in an understated way."

"Yes," agreed Greg, "You certainly couldn't think of that as being dowdy or frumpish. It would turn heads anywhere."

A few minutes later Pam reappeared wearing a tight black skirt that came a few inches above her knees, a white almost fully see-through blouse with a black jacket over it which hid most of her tiny bra. When she sat down in this outfit the skirt rode well above her knees and as she turned they could clearly see the white crotch of her thong panties. She flashed them again as she removed her jacket, exposing her nipples and upper breasts lying on a very brief half cup bra. Both men wolf whistled, appreciating the sexiness of the outfit and guessing that there would be not a great deal of work done in an office that employed her as secretary.

"She'd probably end up as the boss's PA very quickly, I should think," commented Greg.

David agreed, adding "I don't know what's come over her. Is this the real Pam that Marcie's let loose or is she just acting?"

"I think this is the real Pam but she has been hiding behind a lot of useless rules, beliefs and prejudices until now. I'd say that you're in for a helluva ride over the next few weeks."

"Sounds fun."

Dana and Gabby were also both amazed at the changes in Pam's wardrobe and her demeanour. They also commented on the sexiness of the outfits and exchanged ideas for what they would like to buy also.

Pam's next offering was a very short, frilly orange skirt that came about one inch below her crotch. Above this was a transparent tied top, with the knot at about navel level and an elongated vee from her shoulders to that level between her breasts, which were clearly visible through the fabric, and white and gold thong sandals on her feet. As she flounced across the stage she made certain that the watchers could see her black thong which covered very little of her lower attributes especially when she bent over facing away from the audience. More wolf whistles from the onlookers with both Greg and David sporting semi-hard cocks.

Pam followed this with a pair of jeans that were so tight they looked like they were painted on. You could clearly see her pussy lips bulging each side of the crotch seam; clearly she wore no panties. With the jeans she wore a tight lycra top with no bra underneath as her hard nipples were very obvious. The next offering was a pair of shorts cut very high and again very tight so that her pussy lips were clearly visible. The top she wore with this was again braless and tied just below the breasts to leave her midriff bare to the low-cut waistband.

Pam's final offering was her bikini, which she had worn earlier, covered in a sheer pool wrap. She walked out with this on, removed the wrap, then did a striptease, asking David to remove the top and a few moments later giving Greg the honour of removing the bottoms. She then stayed naked and joined the group, with Marcie rejoining them as well.

"I can't get over my normally frumpy wife buying and wearing outfits as sexy as those," said an astonished David.

"Well, I hope they turn you on," replied Pam, "I expect a lot of sex from you in future. You'll note there was no night wear – we're not wearing any from now on. I sent all my nighties and your pajamas to the Salvation Army."

"Sounds good to me," replied an enthusiastic David, grabbing Pam and sitting her on his knee. "Did you want to start now?"

"Whenever you're ready, cowboy. I'm looking forward to getting you into the Dungeon. Is it that time now?" she asked Marcie.

"Yes, let's do it. Bring your drinks and the remaining nibbles and let's go."

After dinner Todd and Trudi joined the other students and lecturer around a fire under the stars. It was a beautiful warm moonless night and the cheery glow from the fire caused a very relaxed atmosphere. They chatted, first about the work they had been doing during the day, then it became more personal, each sharing a bit about themselves. Todd was lying on the grass with Trudi's head pillowed on his stomach, his hand idly resting on her breast when there was a lull in the conversation and one student asked Trudi why she and Todd had waited so long to hitch up when it was clear that they wanted to be a couple for the past two years.

Trudi replied that she and Todd first met at school when they were about 12. They had hung out together as teenagers and she had really wanted them to be each other's first when they turned 18. However, Todd had already met the love of his life, Dana, when he was about 9 and she was 7. As they grew up together so their love did too until when they were teens she made him promise to wait for her until she was 18 and they could legally make love and take each other's virginity. Such was their love for each other that they had each made that promise to the other and so Trudi said that reluctantly she was too late. However, she also loved Todd dearly and if she couldn't be his first, then she was determined to be his second.

Todd then added that last weekend Dana turned 18 and they had spent a wonderful weekend together. Now it was Trudi's turn and this week trip fitted the bill perfectly. Unknown to him, Trudi had arranged double accommodation for them.

"Ah, so that's why Trudi was so keen to organise the accommodation on this trip," said the lecturer.

"Yes, that's right," replied Trudi, "I wasn't letting this opportunity escape. I was really concerned, however, that Todd would still be mesmerised by Dana after spending the weekend with her but I needn't have worried, he's just wonderful." She sat up and smiled down at Todd. "He has certainly lived up to expectations," she continued, bending down to give him a kiss.

"So, hang on a bit," said one of the students who had a partner in the group, "What happens when you go home? How does this story end? Are you two staying together and it's bye bye Dana, or do you, Todd, go back to Dana and it's bye bye Trudi?

"Well," begins Todd, "The short answer is neither. I haven't run this past Trudi yet but have you heard of polyamory?"

There were a couple of nods but most shook their heads.

Todd then went on to expand on the principles of polyamory, explaining that you could love two or more people without decreasing your love for any one person.

"Love is infinite. It's not like money or even air, which are finite, there is always enough, always more than enough. So you can love two people and the three of you live together quite happily."

One of the students wanted to know that if this was sexual love and one guy was servicing two females, wouldn't he run out? There was a bit of laughter at this question but Todd treated it seriously.

"Your body makes what it needs. Certainly if you are sexually active with several women the quantity of sperm drops off a bit, but so long as love is there, there will be arousal and that can end in ejaculation. At least that's what I've found after the past few days filled with a huge amount of sexual activity. What does occur is the maturity of the sperm is not so great so if we were trying for a baby," he smiled at Trudi, "It would pay to limit the amount of sex to allow the sperm to mature."

One of the women there said "So when you return home you and Trudi will stay together and you'll invite Dana to visit, or do you live with Dana and invite Trudi to visit? If I was either Dana or Trudi I'd be really pissed off that I didn't have you to myself."

"That is a natural reaction in a culture where the ego is so predominant. People feel that they have to possess something rather than simply have it available. So if your boyfriend had sex with another woman..."

"I'd probably kill him," interrupted the student, "And her".

"Exactly my point," replied Todd. "Why would you do that?"

"Because he's mine and nobody else's."

"So he is your possession and therefore you must be in control of what he does?"

"Well, not really, but yes, I guess so now that you put it like that."

"So what if you could love him enough so that you could set him free? There is an old saying 'If you love something, set it free; if it returns then it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.' Could that not apply to sexual relations?"

"Well, maybe, but I'd like to know that my boyfriend or husband was there in my bed for me, not gallivanting around chasing every bit of tail that gave him a second glance."

"So what if your boyfriend was in bed with you every night, but there was another woman in bed with you both also? Would that meet your criteria?"

"What? You want me to sleep in the same bed as my rival? That's ridiculous. It could never happen. I guess that when he was having it off with her he'd expect me to watch too."

"Yes, of course," replied Todd in a more moderate tone that she had used, "And not just watch but maybe participate in the love making as well. After all, you love him, do you not? Therefore wouldn't you want sex to be the best possible experience for him? Or would you be so tied up in yourself that you want to limit his experience of love to include only you and see anyone else who wants to help your partner be happy as a rival?"

The female student had no reply to this so remained silent. Everyone digested what they had heard, intelligent enough to realise the logic in Todd's argument even though it went against predominant cultural and societal mores. Eventually someone asked "How do you feel about that, Trudi?"

"I am so looking forward to meeting Dana," she replied. "I don't know what will happen in the future but I know I will love Dana completely. Anyone to whom Todd was willing to make the promise he did must be a very special person. If Todd and Dana will allow me to share their bed with them I will consider it a huge honour and will be exceptionally grateful. If they do not, then I hope that Dana will allow me to continue to share Todd with her whenever she allows. If neither of these and I never see Todd again after this week, then I will have five days of beautiful memories to remember all my life."