Mixed Emotions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg caught Marcie's eye and saw her nod. He laid another blow in exactly the same position as the earlier one but a little harder. Again the scream and the request for more. By now everyone was watching Pam being whipped, their own activities being put on hold for a few minutes while Greg continued to whip Pam's cunt lips and clit. He made a few strokes from behind, adjusting his position so the rapidly moving ends of the lashes landed on her clit, sending her into paroxysm of screams, shaking all over and begging for more. After about 10 strokes like that she came, panting, writhing as much as possible as her body was overcome with the huge waves of sexual sensations, sending tingles to her extremities and causing her pussy lips to open and close like the mouth of a drowning fish. Slowly she came down from her peak and Greg busied himself untying her ankles then hands, supporting her weight as he helped her to a comfortable chair.

"Omigod, omigod,'" she gasped, "I never knew I could feel sensations like that. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you so, so much." She threw her arms around Greg and clasped him tightly to her sweaty body.

Marcie resumed her masturbation of David, who was now almost there having seen the sexy show Pam had put on. Gabby also was affected by Pam's performance, and was now wriggling her hips so much that sometimes Dana's aim with the cane missed her clit. She was rapidly approaching her orgasm as David came, spurting his cum juice over Marcie's hand and trying to remain as still as possible in order not to overstretch his balls. Marcie quickly raised the rod to take the tension off his balls, which were still held low by the ball stretcher.

The whole scene was too much for Gabby who also came hard, thrashing about on the bed as Dana left the cane and rubbed Gabby's clit to extend the orgasmic feelings. As Gabby came down from her high Dana released her ankles and wrists and lay down beside Gabby.

"Thank you, Dana, that was wonderful. I don't know where I went to but the regular rhythm of the cane strokes followed by the pain took me out of this world. Thank you so much. Can I do the same for you soon?"

"I certainly hope so, in fact, I insist on it. Let's have some refreshments and I need to pee too."

The girls went upstairs while the adults had a drink and some nibbles. Pam admired David's ball stretcher.

"I think we'll have to get one of those," she said, "That would keep you in order, maybe. Perhaps a longer one for when they're hanging down round your knees too," she laughed.

"Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. Just have to see what happens. Worth a thought anyway," replied a less-than-enthusiastic David, wriggling to try to get comfortable in his chair.

The girls returned for drinks and snacks.

"OK, so that was an introduction to the Dungeon. Obviously there are many other things we can do here. It's limited only by your imaginations. Time is getting on and we have to work tomorrow. Just a check. Pam, how do you feel now?"

"I feel totally relaxed and emptied. That was wonderful. My skin doesn't sting and although it's still red I'm certain that I'm just fine."

"Good," continued Marcie, "David, your balls OK still?"

"Yes, surprisingly they are even though they are still stretched a little further than normal. Feels interesting though as I am constantly aware of them while normally they're just there and I don't notice them."

"Good, we'll remove the stretcher before you leave. I haven't tried it on Greg yet. Gabby, is your clit OK?"

"Oh yes, it's fine, although a little painful if I rub it hard," she blushed. "I now know what you mean about pain being transformed into sexual pleasure. To begin with it was the most pain I think I've ever felt, than that changed and I went away somewhere into a land of sexual pleasure only, that was all I felt, each blow simply pushed me higher. I'm so keen to do that to Dana so she can feel that too,"

"Great," said Marcie. "What next? Dana, would you like to do a demo on the ram of the tapered dildo? Then Greg you could demonstrate how to give a sexy massage and David you could learn. At this stage Greg and David get to choose who they massage, knowing that a sexy massage always ends in you fucking your partner. Now I'm happy to be fucked by David or Greg, but I don't know about the rest of you. Dana is also in the pool of eligible women if she wants to be."

"Mom," interrupted Dana," While I am quite happy to be fucked by Daddy or David, I've told Gabby that she can cane my clit this session if that's OK with everyone."

"OK, that's fine," replied Marcie, "But you'll need to use a pad on the floor as the bed will be occupied by the massage session."

"Yes, that's fine."

"OK, so that simply leaves the decision for the four of us – do we massage our partners or do we swap? David and Pam, are you happy to swap partners?"

David and Pam looked at each other. "Pam, are you OK if I fuck Marcie? I'm OK if Greg fucks you, I think anyway."

"Yes, I'm happy for you to fuck Marcie and I'm also happy and looking forward to being fucked by Greg. Let's swap."

"Great, that's settled. Dana, are you ready for your dildo demo?"

"Yes, let's do it."

"Dana, I have a few other bits and pieces that will make your experience more interesting. Are you happy to try these out?"

Dana trusted her Mom implicitly. She knew that Marcie would not allow her to do anything that would be harmful so she agreed immediately. Marcie brought out a pair of roller skates from the cupboard, making Dana wonder how these could possibly change anything. Marcie found the tapered dildo in the cupboard. It was a full 10 inches long but Dana knew she could take that as she had before. However, as she watched she saw Marcie take the safety guard and also a 2 inch extension and fit them together so that the dildo could enter 12 inches before she hit the guard. She also fitted a rubber cup to the top of the dildo and screwed it onto the ram.

"Right, Dana, come and stand over the dildo," said Marcie.

Dana straddled the dildo and Marcie attached the roller skates to her feet sideways. Slowly Dana realised the implications of this. Dana was then positioned with her cunt directly over the dildo while her hands were fastened to the straps attached to the top. Marcie then raised the ram and slowly the two inch end of the dildo entered Dana's well lubricated cunt. As more went in, Dana gave a few wriggles to better position it. As it went further in Dana was very aware of the stretching of her lips until the full 10 inch length was embedded in her cunt, stretching the lips to cover the full four inch diameter base.

"I didn't know pussy lips could stretch that far," commented Pam. "It must be extremely painful."

"Well," replied Dana, "Babies come out of there so I guess dildos can go in."

"How does that feel now?" asked Marcie.

"Well, I feel full, but it also feels great to have something in my cunt again."

"Right, now remember to use the safe word if you need to. I'm now going to untie your wrists."

Dana couldn't see why that would have any effect. However, once her wrists were loose she could feel the tension in her inner thighs as she had to maintain sideways pressure inwards to prevent her feet from moving apart, which, of course, would force the dildo in further. She managed the first couple of minutes easily, after which she had great difficulty keeping her muscles taut enough and her feet started moving outwards, but each time she managed to bring them back. She felt the cup on the end of the dildo pressing against her cervix and felt that pressure increasing each time her feet moved apart.

After five minutes Dana was sweating from the effort of holding her feet together. She knew that if they moved only slightly apart it would take a great deal of effort to bring them back, lifting her body weight by the exhausted muscles of her inner thighs. Should she use the safe word? She enjoyed new experiences, so she decided to see this out as far as she could. Her feet started to move sideways again. She tried but failed to bring them back together; her muscles just would not respond. As the pressure increased on her cervix she found it was easier to keep her feet in place because her cervix was taking some of her weight. How much weight could her cervix take without damage, she wondered. Her feet slipped a few more inches; again she could not retrieve that lost ground. Her cervix was now quite painful. She decided that she would try a controlled lower, let herself down very slowly onto the safety shield and see how it felt. She moved her feet apart very slowly, trying to maintain control. She felt the safety shield press against her lips and clit. She knew that meant she had about 12 inches of dildo in her. The pressure increased, the pain increased, her feet slipped sideways slightly more, pressure and pain increased again, this time from her lips and clit. Slowly she relaxed her thigh muscles and felt her full weight being taken by both her cervix and her lips and clit. Her whole pelvic area was a mass of pain. Too much. She was concerned in case it caused permanent damage. She had never had so much pressure on her cervix and knew that she had the full 12 inches of dildo, plus the cup on top, in her cunt.

"Asparagus," she called.

Marcie was behind her and took her weight in an instant as Greg lowered the ram.

Gabby came over and untied the roller skates while Marcie still held her as the ram removed the dildo from her cunt.

"Whew," said Dana, releasing her pent-up breath, "That was incredible – incredibly painful, incredibly sexy and incredibly exciting."

Marcie hugged her.

"What a brave pioneer you are," she said, "I had no idea what would happen but I just trusted that you would be careful and sensible enough so that you would stop before you caused any serious damage. Thank you. That was quite a show you put on."

They all hugged Dana and felt her gaping cunt.

"Dana, can I see if I can put my whole hand in it please?" asked Gabby.

"Sure, come over to the bed and have a try."

Dana crawled onto the bed on all fours, stuck her arse in the air, spread her legs as wide as they would go and Gabby approached with her lubed hand and easily thrust it in up to her wrist.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "You're huge. You wouldn't even feel a cock in there, even a huge one."

Dana looked sideways at Greg and David.

"I want to see how a cock feels," she said. "Come on you two, stick those hard cocks in me and see if I can feel them."

Greg and David looked at each other, then Greg signalled David forward. "Visitors first," he said.

David knelt behind Dana and pushed his cock into her cunt. "I can barely touch the sides," he said, "How does it feel, Dana?"

"I can't really feel you in there at all."

David withdrew and Greg took his place, pushing his cock fully into his daughter's cunt, feeling very little friction between his cock and the sides of her cunt.

"I agree, very little contact. Lucky a cunt is so flexible that it will return to its normal size in a short time."

"Yes," agreed Dana, "I can barely feel your cock. We'll have to try again later tonight," she added, smiling.

"Do you two fuck each other?" Pam asked looking at Greg and Dana.

"Oh yes," replied Dana, "Especially this week with Todd away."

Greg withdrew, Dana vacated the bed and Marcie organised for herself and Pam to lie down while the guys got ready to massage them. Greg showed David how to warm the oil first and then David followed Greg's moves on Marcie while Greg massaged Pam. Very soon both women were in a state of bliss, relaxing under their masseurs' hands. They turned over as requested, had their breasts massaged and then their groin and pussy areas, especially their pussy lips and, eventually when they were almost climbing the walls for release, their clits. They thrashed about on the bed together, cumming hard while their masseurs watched, gently rubbing their clits to prolong the pleasure. Once they were finished cumming, Greg and David entered them and fucked them well, boosting them to new heights as they gasped in orgasm, writhing uncontrollably on their partner's cocks as both men filled their cunts with cum juice, before collapsing on top of them, satiated.

While that was taking place, Dana was on her back on a thin mattress with a couple of pillows under her arse. Gabby aligned the cane with Dana's clit and slowly brought it back for the first blow.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, do it," commanded Dana, then "Ooowwww!" as the cane hit her clit.

Gabby continued to cane Dana's clit at approximately 30 second intervals, gradually increasing the force as she saw how Dana's initial pain turned to pleasure. Dana started writhing on the mattress, appearing close to cumming so Gabby lengthened the time between blows, stretching it out to make the pleasure last as long as possible,

Dana was off this planet, feeling the sensations of pain instantly transformed into erotic pleasure radiating from her clit throughout her body.

"Harder, harder, do it harder," she begged.

Gabby obliged, pulling the cane as far as she physically could from Dana's clit then releasing it.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!" yelled Dana, feeling the excruciating pain of her clit being hit very hard before it was changed into absolute sexual pleasure and she came hard, thrashing about on the mattress, holding onto her pussy with both hands and moaning softly.

After several minutes she came back to reality and looked at a very shocked Gabby.

"Thank you, Gabby," she said softly. "That was amazing."

Gabby burst into tears and lay next to Dana, cuddling her.

"I thought I'd really hurt you," she sobbed, "That I'd killed your clit and you couldn't cum any more. I thought I'd done it too hard."

"Sweetheart, you did great. Thank you."

The two girls cuddled each other, Gabby gently feeling Dana's clit and cunt.

"You've got smaller," she said, "It's now tight even with only two fingers."

"Amazing things, cunts. However, go easy on my clit, it's quite tender."

They watched as their mothers came and were fucked by the other's husband. They then all rested for a few minutes.

"What a great evening," said David. "I do hope we can do it again some time."

"Any time it's free," replied Greg. "I think it will be busy this weekend as there are some punishment sessions scheduled, and the following weekend is booked by Gabby and Chris for their first night, but otherwise just ask and if we're here then it's all good."

They collected the plates and glasses, took them upstairs, and then David, Pam and Gabby made themselves slightly decent, David removing his ball stretcher and presenting it to Marcie, there were hugs all round and they headed home.

Whew, what an evening," said Marcie, "Did we all have fun?"

"Absolutely," they agreed.

Marcie and Greg showered together while Dana used the shower in her new en suite, then Greg and Marcie climbed into bed. They had only been there a couple of minutes when they heard Dana at the door.

"Mom, Dad, can I come to bed with you again please? It's so lonely sleeping alone."

"Come on in," said Marcie, holding the blanket back on her side of the bed.

Dana climbed in next to her Mom and cuddled up. Lying there next to a warm female body was wonderful, decided Dana, and started caressing Marcie's breasts. Marcie responded, caressing breasts and moving further down to gently rub Dana's clit. She felt Dana wince a little so eased up there, rubbing her pussy lips and gently fingering the entrance to her cunt.

"Would you like to make love with a woman?" she whispered in Dana's ear.

"Oh yes, Mom, yes please."

Gently, so as not to disturb Greg more than necessary, Marcie removed the sheet and started caressing and kissing Dana's body.

"Just do to me what I do to you," she told Dana.

So they caressed each other all over, massaging breasts, rolling nipples, and after many minutes, licking and sucking nipples and then clits and cunts. They writhed together in mounting pleasure then Marcie turned around to a 69 position so they each could eat the other's clit and cunt. Marcie came first, wriggling gently as the waves of orgasm washed over her, maintaining her mouth contact with Dana's clit and sucking this and her pussy lips which soon had Dana over the edge and experiencing her first orgasm in bed with a woman. When Dana was completely finished Marcie reversed her position and cuddled Dana gently.

"How was that?" she whispered.

"Oh Mom, that was fantastic. So much gentler than with a guy, very different, just as fulfilling in a different way. You certainly won't replace Todd, but you'll be an interesting addition."

"Yes, it's beautiful. You were so great at it especially as it was your first time."

"I had a good teacher. I can't wait to introduce Gabby to that. It would solve all her problems until she's 18, which is only a few days anyway."

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Mom."