Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course. Anytime he's available, which probably isn't that often."

"Thanks," replied Pam, sipping a drink.

"With one proviso," added Dana, "That I can borrow David also, like right now."

Dana watched David's cock harden. "You want it now?" he asked.

Dana flopped back on the bed, legs wide apart, cunt lips spread. "Take me now, lover," she ordered huskily, adding as an afterthought, "But first remove the needle through my clit or you'll do some damage. I'd almost forgotten about it."

David found the needle and removed it carefully, causing a slight sting as it was removed. He then lay on her and slipped into her sopping cunt quickly and easily. She felt a few pangs of pain from her lips but not enough to concern her as she started moving to David's rhythm, rapidly building to an orgasm as her clit rubbed against his prominent pubic bone.

"Oh, yes, like that, just like that, oh It's wonderful, yes, yes, yessss, yesssss!" she yelled as she came, pushing David over the brink and feeling his hot sperm squirting against her cervix.

They came down from their orgasms as quickly as they rose to them, hugging and kissing each other.

"You were wonderful, David, thank you so much. I really needed that."

"So did I," replied David, "You have a wonderfully tight, sexy cunt. I love it. I hope we can do that again sometime."

"Anytime you like, lover," replied Dana.

Trudi had woken, probably due to the movement of the bed, so they decided that was enough for the night and with hugs and kisses they made their ways to their respective beds with many 'goodnights' all round.

Dana, Trudi and Todd collapsed into bed, cuddling each other and drifted off to sleep. Greg and Marcie started to make love but Marcie found her clit was too sore, so they went to sleep, still united. Pam and David, both satiated, slept quickly and easily. Gabby, who hadn't cum that night, had to make do with her vibrator, cumming hard after the stimulating evening and thinking of Chris who would be sleeping with her and fucking her silly next weekend in the Dungeon.

1...5678910