Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie unwound the rubber, Todd wincing even after that short time as the bloodflow returned.

"I can also go around his balls only or his cock only or I can lay each turn next to the previous one. If I do that around his balls or around both cock and balls that will gradually push his balls away from his body. Of course if his cock is hard, and that's the best time to do it, it means that the blood is trapped there and so it stays hard."

She demonstrated by wrapping the rubber around his balls only, each turn against the outside of the previous turn. When she finished the rubber his balls were a good four inches from his body and Todd was obviously in pain.

"I can now place a ball stretcher around the extended scrotum to hold his balls that far from his body."

Marcie reached into a drawer and selected a leather ball stretcher of an appropriate length, fitting it over his extended sac and doing it up snugly.

"Once that is in place I can remove the rubber through the end."

She demonstrated this, guiding the rubber around his stretched balls until all the rubber had been unwound.

"So you can see that his balls are still stretched but they are not constricted so a non-constricting ball stretcher can be left on indefinitely. It's also possible to get lockable ball stretchers for long term use. That one can stay on for a while, OK?"

"Yes, it's more comfortable now that the rubber has been removed and the blood is flowing again," replied Todd.

"The rubber can also be used in other ways, for example, can you come over here please Greg."

Greg reluctantly moved over to Marcie.

"It's OK, this won't hurt a bit," she smiled. "You can use the rubber to isolate the balls up against a guy's pubic bone, which is where they sat pre-puberty. "

Marcie draped the centre of the two foot rubber over the base of Greg's cock then pulled down on it gently, at the same time pushing his balls upwards past the rubber until they were beside the base of his cock. She then pulled harder down on the rubber and crossed the ends over between his legs, bringing the ends up his arse crack and tying a single knot in it. She then brought the loose ends around in front of Greg's abdomen and tied the ends together. She completed the picture by pulling as much of his scrotum downwards so his empty scrotum hung beneath his cock.

"You might recognise this, Todd. This was how I simulated your castration. This is a useful way of trapping a guy's balls for further fun. I could now get Greg to lie down and then apply pressure to his balls by hand or by walking on him. There really isn't anywhere his balls can go except to push back under the tight rubber, which would be very painful. Do you want to keep that on for a while Greg?"

"OK, that's fine," replied Greg.

"You do have to keep an eye on it and release it after a short time as it does cut off some circulation. It also reduces the bloodflow from the cock so it can help to keep him hard, as if that's a problem around here. A guy can fuck quite happily with that on and can also cum perfectly normally. After he cums he will probably stay hard so a couple of girls could torture a guy by endlessly fucking him even though after the first couple of cums he really only wants to stop. Tag team fucking if you like. As his balls are against his pubic bone, if he was on his back and a girl was sitting on his cock, she could press hard against his balls, squeezing them painfully as they have nowhere to go."

"OK, we'll remove that now," said Marcie, removing the rubber from Greg. "It can also be used as a self-torture device. I'll pull Greg's balls to the bottom of his sac then put a tight adjustable ring just above them. I now thread the rubber through the ring and get Greg to bend his legs so he is squatting. Then I attach each end of the rubber to one of his feet like this," Marcie tied each end around a foot loosely, "You'll notice I can tie this because it is loose and non-constrictive. Right Greg stand up."

As Greg stood the rubber stretched, pulling his balls downwards until Greg stopped while only half way up.

"It hurts too much to go any further," he said.

"OK," replied Marcie, clipping his hands together behind his back with a set of cuff links, "Over to you. Do what you like."

"So we now move onto the clamps and clips which can be used to clamp and clip various parts of the anatomy," continued Marcie, ignoring Greg who had crouched back down. "Let's continue with guys. Here are some ordinary spring clothes pegs. Quite innocent until clipped onto a scrotum."

Marcie removed the ball stretcher from Todd's balls.

"Some guys make a practice of ball stretching. Some even manage to get them down to their knees. Must be quite revealing when they wear shorts," observed Marcie.

She began clipping the pegs onto Todd's relaxed scrotum, causing a few nips of pain to begin with which rapidly became more painful as the number of pegs grew. After about 20 pegs had been clipped on and his scrotum was quite stretched Todd objected.

"OK, that's enough, I get the point. That's really starting to hurt now."

"Now comes the fun part," said Marcie. "I'm going to squeeze his balls downwards which will tighten the scrotum and pop the pegs off quite painfully."

"Where do you dream up these ideas?" asked Todd.

"You'd be surprised how devious my mind can be," she replied with a grin.

Marcie squeezed Todd's balls downwards with her thumbs pushing from the top. Slowly, one by one the pegs popped off, each one accompanied by a grunt and grimace from Todd. Finally they were all off.

"Whew, thank goodness for that," said a relieved and painful Todd.

"So those were the gentle ones," continued Marcie. "Bulldog clips designed for holding papers together come in all shapes and sizes from tiny ones like this," she held up a very small clip "Which would be excellent for use on a clit, do we have a volunteer?" Neither Trudi nor Dana volunteered. Marcie continued, "To very large ones like this," she held up a clip that was about two inches across the top, "Which is useful for balls. Todd, come over here again please."

Todd slowly came over, realising what was to happen and dreading it.

"Todd's balls are nicely hanging at the end of his scrotum because it has been stretched and hasn't had time to contract again yet. This clip has the advantage that it will fit right over his balls and clip behind them, compressing them without risking them escaping. I'll show you."

Marcie opened the clip to its fullest extent, sliding it over Todd's balls, which just fit between the jaws, and then she let the clip slowly close a little, the jaws pressing down behind Todd's balls and clamping them tightly.

"Oooowww, that is starting to really hurt!" exclaimed Todd, becoming very concerned.

"Yes, very effective isn't it," observed Marcie, "And I still have a lot of pressure on the handles. If I let these go how do you think it would feel then?"

"No, please don't, it would kill me, or at least kill my balls."

"OK, I'm not going to do that," reassured Marcie, squeezing the handles to open the jaws as she removed the clip, "But just remember that you've got to behave yourself from now on," she grinned.

"Now for the girls' dangly bits. These smaller paper clips are ideal for nipples, breast and cunt lips. Come over here please Trudi, here's the moment you've been dreading after whipping my breasts before."

"Marcie," interrupted Greg, "Can you please release me. My legs are cramping and I can't stand enough to relieve the pain without really hurting my balls."

"Oh you poor darling," replied Marcie sarcastically. "What do you think, team, should we release Greg yet or make him suffer some more?"

Everyone was in favour of releasing Greg except for Trudi, who thought he should continue to suffer while she suffered over the next little while. Marcie stored this bit of information away for later use and released Greg's hands from the cuffs, allowing him to untie himself.

"Thank you darling," said Greg while also giving Trudi a glance. You'll keep, he thought.

Trudi came over to Marcie and Marcie demonstrated how to pinch the skin on her breasts and attach the clips, then she got Trudi to lie on her back while she took two strings of six clips each tied together with some string and clipped these onto Trudi's cunt lips. Trudi was writhing in pain, moaning gently. Marcie then picked up two more screw clamps.

"These screw clamps are similar to the clips but they are adjustable so that as the person wearing them becomes used to them they can be tightened. Really good for nipples. Can you stand up please Trudi."

Trudi slowly stood up, aware of the clips that now dangled from her cunt lips but noticing that they were not hurting as much as before. Marcie attached one screw clamp to each nipple, tightening them until Trudi started showing obvious signs of pain, then tightening the other one. She went back and forth between the clamps, tightening them slightly each time, until the pained expression on Trudi's face told her that they were tight enough. Remembering Trudi's vote to allow Greg to continue in pain, Marcie went back to each clamp, tightening each one a full turn more.

"Owww," cried Trudi, "That really, really hurts."

"Perhaps next time you'll be a bit more considerate of someone who is suffering during a demonstration, not as a punishment," replied Marcie, leaving the clamps as they were.

"You'll notice how I was able to tighten them quite a lot after the first tightening as Trudi became used to the pressure. Now we can hang weights off the nipple clamps."

Marcie took two weights, each eight ounces, and hooked them onto the clamps. They immediately pulled down on her nipples and Trudi began moaning again in pain, but this quickly dissipated as once again each nipple became accustomed to the weight.

"This would make a great competition to see who could stand the heaviest weight. Of course, as the weight increases the clamps must be tightened to stay in place. Maybe some other time. Right now, let's take the weights off," which she did, causing a sigh of relief from Trudi, "Now remove the clamps," another sigh, "And remove the pegs from her breasts."

Marcie removed all the clothes pegs, noting the small red marks which quickly disappeared. After a few minutes Trudi's breasts were back to their normal beautiful selves.

"Now for the fun part."

Marcie bent down and took hold of the strings joining the clips on Trudi's cunt lips, one string in each hand.

"Are you ready for them to be removed, my dear?"

"Yes, please remove them now."

Marcie pulled down hard on the strings, pulling all the clips off Trudi's lips at the same time.

"Yeeeooowwww!" yelled Trudi, doubling up and holding her pussy with her hands, sobbing with the pain. After a few minutes she was able to stand up and gingerly felt her pussy, checking that the lips were still attached.

"Whew! That was intense. It was sheer, utter agony for a few seconds, then reduced to just about the worst pain I've ever felt. The pain has almost gone now."

Everyone looked relieved that Trudi was almost back to normal.

"Pulling a clip off like that is extremely painful, as you saw. Pulling them all off together is really cruel, much like whipping your instructors constrained breasts and voting for Greg to continue to experience pain during a demonstration," she smiled at Trudi, hoping she had learnt a valuable lesson.

"Now, moving on, we have a selection of pins and needles in the next drawer. I want everyone to experience this. Sterility is essential. It's really important to know where you can and cannot push in pins and needles. There are ordinary sewing pins and needles, both straight and curved darning needles, and needles like we used with Trudi that are designed for hypodermic syringes. These latter come pre-sterilised but the others must be sterilised before and after use, as must the hypo needles if they are to be reused. Always use sterile gloves and always sterilise the skin before use. There is also a narrow ribbon here which fits into the eye of a darning needle. This can be used for some interesting things, for example, sewing up a cunt through the lips so that it is inaccessible to anyone. Anyone like to try this?"

"No way," was the response from both Trudi and Dana.

"OK, so we'll just do some needlework for now. Which of you girls would like to push needles into Todd's balls and cock head?"

Both girls were enthusiastic in volunteering.

"Right, the deal is that you can each push a needle into one of Todd's balls, and each push a needle into one of Greg's balls and then one of you can push a needle through Todd's cock head and the other through Greg's cock head. You sort out who does what. To allow it to come out the other side you need to use a cork so that it doesn't push out against the skin. Of course the cork must also be sterile."

Dana stepped forward and put on the rubber gloves, used some alcohol to sterilise Todd's ball sac, took a two inch hypodermic needle and slowly thrust it through Todd's stretched left ball and out the other side against the cork.

"How does that feel, honey?"

"It feels slightly painful but OK," he replied.

Trudi stepped forward and repeated the process with Todd's right ball while Dana pushed a needle through Greg's left ball. She then pushed a needle through Greg's cock head while Trudi completed the procedure by piercing Greg's right ball and Todd's cock head. They stood back to admire their handiwork.

"That looks good," commented Trudi. "Can you leave them there for a while?"

"They can stay for a while but it is necessary to remove them if there is going to be anything else done to them because we can't risk having the needles torn out as that would cause excessive bleeding," replied Marcie. "I suggest that they do their next bit then we can take everything out. Right guys, your turn. I want you to use short hypodermic needles and simply stick these into Dana and Trudi's breasts. I suggest the aureoles will be the best place. You can also stick them into their nipples. So take ten needles each and I want five in each breast of each girl."

Greg and Todd wasted no time in obeying these instructions, each doing one breast of each girl. At the end both girls were feeling some pain though not as much as they would have expected.

"Right, now just gently move the needles that you have sticking into you to get an idea of what that feels like."

They all did this, accompanied by some wincing and ouching, realising that movement was what caused greatest pain.

"Right, now you have felt this, you can all remove each other's needles."

This they did, and also noticed that the removal caused more pain.

"So the advantage of hypo needles is that they are sterile and are very sharp and thin. Other needles and pins are not as sharp or thin and may cause more pain. Down the track a bit you might like to get permanent piercings and end up with rings or bars through your nipples, cunt lips, clit hood or even your clit if you're game. Guys could get various parts of their cock and scrotum pierced. Something else that can cause pain from piercing are staples," Marcie removed two staple guns from a drawer. These can be shot into a person. Again be sure that it is a fleshy part without significant veins and arteries and certainly not close to bones or tendons. Breasts, pussy lips, arse cheeks, cock heads are all good targets. If you want to staple a part that has a bone behind it you need to pinch the skin to thicken the flesh so you are certain the staple won't hit bone. The staples must be sterilised, as must the guns, before use. Staples come in various lengths but these are loaded with the shortest staples available, four millimeter. This is to minimise damage. Staples do go up to about 12 millimeter length but they are far more likely to cause damage. They can be useful to staple something to a board, for example, you could shoot a staple through a scrotum laid flat and into a piece of wood." She noticed the guys wince at this thought, and continued, "These guns and staples have been sterilised so I want the girls to each shoot one staple into the other's breast aureole. Remember to press the gun against the skin hard to ensure penetration."

Dana approached Trudi. "Can you please shoot a staple into my right breast?" she asked her.

Trudi looked forward to doing this but was not so happy about having to receive a staple in her breast.

"Yes, of course," she said.

Trudi pressed the gun against the aureole of Dana's right breast. Dana reached up and repositioned it slightly so that one leg of the staple was centred on her nipple while the other leg was aimed at the aureole.

"Pull the trigger," commanded Dana.

Trudi pulled the trigger back, feeling the increase in spring pressure, then bang!

Dana recoiled, bending over with her hand cupping her breast.

"Ooooohhh, that's so painful," she said. She rested for a moment. "It's going straight to my clit. Omigod, it now feels so sexy, I want another one, please, please shoot another staple into my breast, Trudi."

Trudi looked at Marcie with raised eyebrows. Marcie nodded.

"Same breast of other breast?" asked Trudi.

"Ooohhh, same breast please."

Trudi aligned the gun against Dana's breast diametrically opposite the staple that was there. She made certain that one leg was centred on the nipple then pulled the trigger.

"Oooohhhh, that's far less painful than the first," said Dana, clutching her breast. "I just want to keep on receiving these. What an awesome feeling. I want to know how many I can take before I cum."

"That's enough for now," said Marcie. "Dana, I want you to shoot a staple into Trudi's breast now please."

Dana lined the gun up on Trudi's right breast the same as she had received then pulled the trigger. Trudi's mouth dropped open and she let out a wail.

"Oooowwww, oooohhhh, that's so painful," she said, clutching her breast with her hand, "No more please, no more."

Dana hugged her closely to her.

"I'm sorry," she said, "No more for now."

"Oooh," said Trudi, "I see what you mean. The pain is transforming and my clit feels so sensitive and sexy. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, isn't it great?"

"Absolutely. I want another please, now."

Dana pressed the staple gun against her breast and pulled the trigger. Trudi reacted as before, but for a shorter time before she again relaxed.

"I feel so sexy. What's next please? I do need to cum soon."

"You are not confined to using staples only on breasts," continued Marcie, "They work very well on cunt lips too. Who would like to go first?"

""Me please," said an enthusiastic Trudi, "If stapled nipples feel so great, I just can't wait to feel stapled lips. Can you staple a clit as well?"

"I would think so, provided it was a short staple and was not against bone," replied Marcie, a little worried at Trudi's obviously growing affinity for inflicting and receiving pain. "Right, I want you on the floor on all fours please."

Trudi went down on all fours and Marcie crouched behind her, carefully inspecting her cunt lips as they lay together, parallel, with no gap between them.

"That looks good," she said, "Are you ready?"

"As ready as ever. Please staple my cunt lips together."

Marcie lined up the staple gun so that one leg of the staple was in line with each lip and it was positioned about midway between her clit and perineum. She pressed the gun against her lips and pulled the trigger.

Trudi lurched forward, letting out a shriek as she collapsed onto the floor. She rolled onto her back and clasped her pussy area.

"Oooohhhh, the pain, it stings so much, it hurts so good, my clit feels like it's on fire with desire and sexiness. Ooohhh, please shoot another staple into my pussy lips, please."

1...45678...10