Mixed Emotions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana released Trudi's hands and helped her sit up while Marcie released Todd.

"Todd, why don't you come over and comfort Trudi," she suggested. "After all, that's about all you can do for her now."

Todd approached Trudi, hugged her and together they sobbed. Todd started to remind Trudi of all the good times they had had together. Trudi asked for a mirror to see the damage. When Marcie placed the mirror on the floor and she could see no changes she was very puzzled. She felt her clit – it felt perfectly normal to her fingers, a bit numb but otherwise fine. Todd bent down and inspected it closely, seeing no sign of any damage. He remembered his mock castration. When he stood up he noticed that everyone was grinning. He gave Trudi a fond hug.

"You're fine," he told her.

"What have you guys done?" she asked.

Dana gave her a big hug as she explained the deception that they had played on her. Trudi burst into tears, sobbing on Dana's shoulder as she realised that all was well with her love life. Todd reminded her of his mock castration and in a few minutes they were all laughing together.

"Well, I think the best way to end the evening is for Trudi to have a massage," said Marcie. "Greg, why don't you give Trudi a nice long massage so that her clit is awake before the finale. Todd, you might like to give me a shorter massage and then finish off with massaging Dana. I'm sure you're up to it." She gave Todd a broad wink.

The women removed their costumes in preparation for their massages. Greg started a slow massage on Trudi on the bed while Todd massaged Marcie alongside. He had completed the massage part of Marcie's massage and was just starting to fuck her by the time Greg turned Trudi over. Trudi could watch as her beloved Todd brought Marcie to a screaming orgasm and then started massaging Dana. By the time Greg was ready to enter Trudi's gushing cunt, Todd was almost ready to fuck Dana. Greg had been looking forward to fucking Trudi ever since he first saw her naked by the pool. He was not disappointed. His cock fitted into her cunt perfectly, now that it had shrunk back to its normal size, and she controlled her muscles so that the sides of her cunt rippled and stimulated his cock deliciously. He thrust into her gently, biding his time, trying to arrange a simultaneous orgasm for the four of them. Meanwhile Todd was enjoying Dana after a week's absence, feeling her cunt massage his cock as he pressed against her cervix. Trudi was deeper than Dana and had a muscle technique that never failed to arouse him, but Dana was certainly tighter and somehow seemed to fit him better. What a fortunate guy he was having access to these two wonderful young women. Slowly his arousal increased until he was on the brink of cumming. He sensed that Dana was ready too and, from the increase in activity beside him, he knew that Greg and Trudi were almost there. Suddenly, he was there, spurting his cum into Dana's cunt, feeling Dana cumming as well and then he felt the increased movement as both Trudi and Greg writhed in their massive orgasm resulting from their long, slow build up. For several moments they writhed together as a foursome, enjoying their own and each other's orgasms, before slowly coming back to reality and hugging and kissing their partners.

"Wow!" said Marcie when they had regained some semblance of calm, "That was awesome to watch. I'll bet it was awesome to feel as well."

All four agreed that it was wonderful and they slowly came back to the present.

"Right, everyone, that's it for tonight. Bedtime. See you all in the morning," said Marcie, grabbing Greg from yet another embrace with Trudi and escorting him upstairs.

Todd helped each girl to her feet and, after a three way cuddle, they went upstairs for a shared shower, then piled into bed, cuddling each other as they fell asleep.

Saturday morning dawned clear and fine. Todd had never felt so loved, waking between two nubile young women who each tried to outdo the other in lavishing sexual favours upon him. While he was still waking up one had his hard cock in her hand gently stroking it while the other cupped his balls and massaged his chest. This must be paradise, he thought.

"Don't tell me that you are both still sexy after last night," he complained. "Can't a guy get any time to recuperate around here?"

"Not if you want to enter into a polyamory agreement with two sex-starved women," replied Trudi. "What do you want us to do? Take turns, toss a coin, draw straws or what?"

"Well, you could draw straws or toss a coin if you wanted to. But then there would be a loser, and I don't think that's a good look. I'd like it if we could all win all the time. Any other ideas?"

"Have you ever watched two females make love together?" asked Dana.

"No I haven't," confessed Todd, "It sounds sexy though. Do you two want to show me?"

Trudi and Dana exchanged glances, each giving an imperceptible nod.

"Yes," they chorused as they embraced each other, kissing feverishly before moving to more erogenous pastures. The next half hour was filled with Todd watching the two sexiest women in the world make love to each other in every way they knew how, culminating in a 69 which produced two shattering climaxes. At the end they were both panting from exertion and Todd was left nursing a massively hard cock.

"Wow," said Todd, "I never realised how sexy it is watching women make love. However, I do have a problem," he said, indicating his cock, "Who wants to take care of this for me?"

The girls looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"You'll just have to wait," said Dana. "We're going for a swim."

With that they jumped out of bed, ran through the house, out the kitchen door and dived into the pool, leaving Todd abandoned and feeling very sexy. Oh well, he thought, something will happen later today to relieve the situation I have no doubt. He got up and, still naked, walked out to the kitchen and was very surprised to find Greg and Marcie sitting at the breakfast bar. Hurriedly he covered his cock and turned back towards the bedroom.

"Aren't you going to say good morning?" asked Marcie. "It's bad enough having two naked women running through the room during our breakfast without also having their partner wandering in with a rock hard cock, which he then tries to hide. Come and sit down here," she commanded, patting the seat alongside her, "I'm sure we can do something to alleviate your problem."

Todd quickly lost his embarrassment after Marcie's words and realised there was never any need to be embarrassed in this house. He sat next to Marcie, noting for the first time that she only wore a pool wrap, unfastened down the front, and that Greg was in a pair of light boxers.

"Standard dress for breakfast," commented Marcie, noticing him giving them both the once over.

"Oh. Well, anyway, good morning," he replied.

"Yes, and a good morning to you too," they replied in unison.

"Did you sleep well?" asked Marcie.

"Like a log, thanks."

"So what was the big hurry that caused the girls to head for the pool without even seeing us sitting here?"

Todd told them about the morning's entertainment and how they had left him in a very erect state, thinking it a great joke.

"Well, do you want to do something about that?" asked Marcie.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, dear, the poor boy must have taken leave of his senses," she said sarcastically to Greg. Then to Todd "OK, I'll spell it out. Would you like me to fuck you?"

Todd flushed. "Do you want to?" he asked.

"Do I want to fuck a tall, good looking guy who has a rampant cock the size of a baseball bat? Well, that really is a hard decision," she smiled at her pun, "Of course I want to. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't."

"OK. Yes please, that would be wonderful, thank you. But would Greg mind?"

"Of course he wouldn't mind, would you dear?"

"Not at all," replied Greg, "Then I'll be able to get into Trudi's cunt again. Maybe even Dana's as well," he grinned.

Marcie turned to Todd and gave him a sexy kiss.

"Your place or mine?" she asked.

"How about outdoors, lying on one of the recliners?" asked Todd.

"Sounds good to me," replied Marcie, "That way the girls will be able to see what they're missing."

Todd and Marcie walked outside, arms around each other, Todd removing Marcie's wrap as they went to the closest recliner and lay it flat. Todd climbed on and lay on his back, his cock waving in the air and Marcie knelt down to take it in her mouth, swallowing it whole as her lips met with the root of his cock and his ball sac. Todd nearly lost it, feeling his cock way down in Marcie's throat. He had never been deep throated before and he hoped it wouldn't be his only experience with it. Marcie then straddled him and gently eased his cock into her cunt, surreptitiously glancing over at the girls in the pool. They had seen what was happening and were all eyes, watching as Marcie prepared to relieve Todd of the load of cum that either would have been happy to accept. Oh well, there was always more, they thought. But they kept watching anyway.

Marcie established a rhythm, rubbing her clit against Todd's pubic bone as she moved in such a way that her cervix massaged the head of Todd's cock. She also controlled her cunt muscles, rippling them along the sides of his cock, stimulating him to an early orgasm. Todd felt himself preparing to cum. Was it too soon for Marcie? He reached up and rolled her nipples between his fingers, squeezing hard which sent pulses of stimulation straight to Marcie's clit. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, revelling in the stimulation and sexual arousal coursing through her body. She was soooo close. So was Todd. Then with a cry she came, writhing uncontrollably on Todd's cock as he also came, spewing cum against her cervix and feeling tingling run through his body from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.

They slowly came down from their highs, Marcie lying forward as they cuddled together.

"Oh, that was wonderful," said Todd, "Thank you so much. And thank you for allowing Trudi and I to live here. It is simply wonderful to feel so cared for and valued."

"You're most welcome," replied Marcie. "We're really happy to have you both here and also really grateful for the way you have treated Dana. Thank you."

After a few more minutes they felt water being spattered onto them as the girls stood around and dripped.

"We would have taken care of you, you know," said Dana, "You didn't have to run off to Mom."

"Well, actually, I made the suggestion," replied Marcie, "You want to be careful leaving a horny male around for me to get my pussy around."

"Anyway," said Todd, "We had a wonderful fuck and you girls still have a few tricks you could learn from the older generation. I'm starving," he added, struggling to move Marcie off so he could sit up. He gave her another deep kiss and hug before standing up, taking Marcie's arm and escorting her to the pool.

They frolicked for a short time, feeling refreshed and alive afterwards as they climbed out, dripped dry then headed for breakfast. Greg was still sitting at the breakfast bar with a naked girl on each side, both obviously vying for his attention. Marcie dished up their breakfast, with another for Todd and they chatted about inconsequential things while they ate.

Marcie then called the meeting to order, as she said, and went on to discuss what was happening today and this evening. The main item for this evening was punishment for Trudi and Todd and also for Dana. Trudi and Todd were a little concerned about what Dana would dish out, but were reassured that there would be a safe word and that Dana would also be suffering the same punishment at the hands of Trudi. For the day, there were a few things that needed to be done and these were allocated to people to do. Todd and Trudi also had some work that they needed to do after the field trip. Marcie suggested that the afternoon could be spent having a look at what items Marcie had in the Dungeon, maybe trying a few, but saving the main event for tonight. Dana asked if Gabby could come to the punishment session too and it was agreed that she, Pam and David be invited.

By lunchtime all the chores had been completed so after lunch Marcie invited them down to the Dungeon to inspect the new equipment.

Marcie showed the range of dildos, butt plugs and vibrators that she had purchased, inviting everyone to feel the range of vibrations, and pointing out where they were designed to fit in the body. She told them to experiment whenever they liked, during Dungeon time or in their own beds.

"That goes for all the equipment here," she said, "Although obviously if it's designed to be used here then it's best used here."

Marcie pulled out a double ended dildo about two feet long and two inches diameter.

"I got this one for you two girls," she said, "Just in case Todd ever runs out."

She then went on to show them the urethral sounds that she had for pushing into the urethra of a guy's cock, explaining the different sizes and the fact that if a guy cums when a sound is inside the semen cannot escape so goes into the bladder. She also pointed out that if this becomes habitual it can cause long term damage, but is quite OK occasionally. She then asked if Todd would be willing to try out a sound in his cock. He agreed. Marcie pulled on a pair of sterile gloves, selected the second thinnest sound, lubricated it, showing everyone how this was done, then held his semi-erect cock and carefully inserted the sound into the end.

"It's really important not to force anything. If you damage the urethra then it can be very painful. Everything must also be clean and sterile, so it's best to use sterile gloves like I am and to ensure the sounds are sterile before starting to play."

Slowly she pushed the sound in. Todd felt it moving down his urethra, then Marcie turned the sound so it would follow the curve in his cock. She instructed him to feel the outside and feel how far down it was. He did this and found that it was just over his ball sac.

"For normal use you wouldn't want to go much further than this," she said. "However, you can go further but probably not a good idea to go past the point at which resistance is felt. Of course, if you use a flexible catheter you can push it right into the bladder, which drains the bladder as it fills. That's not the purpose of sounds though."

She then carefully removed the sound and her gloves.

"How did that feel?" she asked.

"Yeah, it felt fine, no pain. Hard to see the point really."

"The point comes when you progress to ever larger sounds and when you masturbate the guy so he cums, but can't really cum properly."

Marcie then showed a roll of quarter inch diameter very stretchy rubber.

"There's about 100 feet in the roll and it is designed to be cut into the required lengths for use."

Marcie cut off a short length, about two feet. She held one end and pulled the other end back a little, aimed it at Dana's nipple, and let go.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Dana, "That wasn't very friendly."

"So you see, that is one way it can be used. Can I have a female volunteer please."

Trudi volunteered. Marcie found a garter belt in a drawer and fitted it tightly around Trudi's waist. She then took the two foot length of rubber and attached one end to the front and the other to the back of the belt, with the rubber between her legs and hanging a few inches below her pussy.

"Right, girl, on your knees with your arse pointing to the group please."

Trudi got down on all fours, a little concerned that she had volunteered for this.

"I'll just give you a slight taste of this punishment," said Marcie, "The idea is to pull the rubber back towards her feet," which Marcie did as she spoke, "And then to let it go."

"Owwww!" yelled Trudi as the rubber snapped back against her pussy lips, arse crack and clit, "That really hurts."

"That's what it's meant to do," replied Marcie. "OK, you can stand up now."

Trudi stood up. Marcie reached down and grabbed the rubber again, pulling it downwards before letting it go. Again Trudi yelled in pain, clutching her hands to her pussy and wriggling her hips to disperse the pain.

"So you see it works in any position. I'm looking forward to seeing this used in a punishment situation or as part of a competition or challenge. It also works on guys. Greg, are you willing to volunteer please?"

"OK, I guess it's my turn."

Marcie fitted a belt around Greg's waist and attached the rubber front and back. She then pulled it downwards and let it go.

"Ouch," cried Greg, grabbing his balls and cock after the rubber snapped back and struck them, "That's so sore."

"You can also use it in other ways," continued Marcie. "Maybe I'd better volunteer this time. If I cut a longer length," she cut a piece about six foot in length, "Then I can use it to wrap my breasts."

Marcie leant forward so her breasts hung free, then taking the centre she held that to her chest between her breasts, starting to wrap one end around her breast close to her chest. As she completed the first loop she stretched the rubber to about three times its normal length and continued to wrap it around. It was obviously very tight, constricting the base of her breast and forcing it to push outwards.

"You can keep wrapping at the base or you can wrap so that each turn is alongside the previous turn. I'll do this one at the base and the other alongside each turn."

Marcie continued to wrap the extremely tight rubber around her breast, pushing the end under a loop to finish. She then repeated the process with her other breast, laying each turn alongside the previous turn until the rubber was finished.

"You'll have noticed that I didn't tie the rubber. If you do it is very difficult to untie so just tuck the end in. Never tie it if it is used for compression because you may need to undo it quickly. You can see that the first breast in particular is now turning purple. It is essential that this is not left on for more than 15 minutes otherwise permanent damage can occur. You'll also see that by laying the turns side by side you get a longer breast and more engorged nipple because you are compressing more of the breast and forcing the breast tissue further from your chest. Yes, it is painful, and if you were to now whip the breasts it would be more painful still. Any questions?"

"Can I whip your breasts now please?" asked Trudi, whose pussy was still sore from the previous demonstration.

"Yes, if you wish, on condition that I demonstrate at least one more device of my choosing on you this afternoon."

"OK," Trudi agreed quickly.

Dana handed Trudi a suitable whip and she started whipping Marcie's breasts, gently at first, then harder until Marcie was doubling up in pain after each blow, then straightening to receive the next. This continued for a few minutes until Dana called a halt.

"OK, Trudi, enough. This isn't a punishment session."

Trudi reluctantly handed her the whip. Marcie started unwrapping her swollen, purple breasts until all the rubber was removed. She then leant against Greg for a few minutes as the bloodflow returned.

"That was painful," she said, "But a few more minutes of that whipping and I would have cum hard. I found it very erotic. Once the rubber is removed and the bloodflow re-establishes, it is very painful. That system can also be used on a guy's dangly bits. Todd, your turn please."

Todd came over to Marcie who took the two foot length of rubber and wound it around the base of his cock and balls, stretching it to about three times its normal length as she did so.

"So you can see this would cut off all bloodflow to a guy's cock and balls, so must be released after a maximum of 15 minutes. I've gone around both cock and balls this time and I've done it at the base of his cock."

1...34567...10