Models and Super Spies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 19-year-old quickly laid out a line of coke on the countertop, brushing her blonde hair back behind her ears before rolling up a twenty-dollar bill. Erin had also given her the white powder to help her get through the evening. She'd done it at a few parties with her model friends, but this was the first time she'd done it alone.

She didn't hesitate. All it took was the thought of the handsome stranger waiting in their booth and she eagerly snorted the line. She needed all the confidence she could muster – even the chemical kind.

Carlos had been pretty gah-gah over her. That helped. He kept talking about seeing her in Maxim and Victoria's Secret, and how he couldn't believe they were on a date. That was the kind of escort Erin provided – the kind that only a lot of money could buy.

Sarah shivered at the thought of being called an "escort." It was so against the good girl she'd been raised as – then again, she was a long way from her small town in Indiana. The thought of this man paying to have sex with her was more thrilling than she'd expected it to be.

Before exiting the bathroom, she quickly reached under her short skirt and pulled off her thong. She'd give him a little gift, a hint at things to come...

***

"To Hawai-EE!" Liz squealed as she threw back her fourth shot of tequila of the night. They'd gone straight from a light dinner (too light for this much drinking) to the clubs, and while she put on a front of having a blast – when tequila was involved, it was never much of a front – inwardly, she knew she was too old for this.

"How you doing?" she asked Trey, nudging him roughly with an elbow. He looked pretty rough. His pale face was sweaty, catching the blue and red laser lights of the disco floor in a very unflattering way. Then again, she could practically see two of him, so maybe it was her.

"I'm going to be a mess tomorrow!" he yelled, barely audible over the thumping bass.

"You'll survive. Come on, let's dance!" Kathy said, grabbing Trey's hand and yanking him out onto the dance floor. Where did that girl get all her energy? The redhead chuckled and turned to the bar, buying a bottle of water and putting it on her sister's tab.

Liz leaned heavily on the bar and regarded the crowd. She felt good. Swimmy, but good. Kathy was doing her thing, grinding her little body against Trey like a stripper on a dance pole.

He's not a bad looking guy, she thought. The water tasted heavenly. Redheaded guys didn't have the same mystique as redheaded women, but Trey seemed different. He was a nice guy, although not really in the dweeby way most analysts she knew were. There was a passion that was there, buried deep down. Probably what won him a girl like his wife. And ambition, too, although she figured he was just realizing it was there himself.

"And you're never gonna get into the field, my friend," she muttered, pushing herself off the bar. She didn't care what kind of deal he'd made with Vincent; analystsnevermade that transition. Not successfully, anyway. He was being played for his wife and Liz was helping that along. She didn't like it any more than she liked her boss.

Fresh air hit her as she pushed out the door into the Hawaii night. She could smell the hint of sea salt in her nostrils and breathed it in even harder. She loved it out here; it was one of the main reasons she'd insisted on locating the C.L.O.A.K. training facility so far from LA. It gave the agents a time to relax, to focus on what needed to be done without distractions.

Liz flipped open her phone. It was getting on two in the morning. The ballet would just be getting out. She hit speed dial and let it ring twice, then hung up. Thirty seconds later, her own phone rang.

"Looks like tomorrow will be rainy. Should I bring an umbrella?" she asked without a hello.

"I heard sunshine." Liz breathed a sigh of relief. "Sunshine." All was going according to plan.

"Are you secure?"

"Of course," the voice sounded impatient. "I wouldn't call otherwise."

"I'm sorry. I've had a little to drink." As if to prove her point to herself, she wobbled a little in her tall heels, steadying herself on the railing of the club's balcony.

"Have you taken care of his phone?"

"Battery dead. Yes." She'd switched out Trey's completely charged phone battery with a drained one when he wasn't looking. "He won't be calling home tonight. You shouldn't be interrupted." She still hated herself for being party to this.

"Good."

"Has phase 2 begun yet?"

"Not yet. But soon. And you?"

"My sister can't seem to help herself. She's practically fucking him on the dance floor."

"And you think that will translate into the bedroom?"

Again, she felt disgusted. "I think so. I don't know. She's making a pretty tempting argument." Kathy's club wear consisted of one of the lowest-sitting jeans Liz had ever seen, coupled with a sequin-lined halter top that left her back and midriff tantalizingly bare. Trey couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Keep us posted. Check in tomorrow." The phone went dead with no further salutation. Liz flipped it shut, finished off the last of her water, and then reopened it.

***

Carlos did as he was told, practically tearing his clothes off as his "date" freshened up in the bathroom. Sarah had reserved a suite at the Hilton, a far cry from the cheap motel he'd been envisioning when he set this up last week.

His cock was rock solid as he thought about what was about to happen. He'd fucked a few B-list actresses in his time, but he was modest enough to admit that the model he'd just finished dinner with was out of his league. Then a friend of a friend introduced him to Erin Small and the madam had made his wildest dream come true.

This was the second "date" he'd gone on through; his first had been fantastic, the call-girl was classy and smart and did everything just right, but she'd been a call-girl. When Erin inquired if he was interested in something a bit more exclusive, he jumped at the chance.

Tonight had floored him. Sarah was incredible. In addition to being the blonde bombshell right off the glossy pages of her lad's magazines, she turned out to be an incredibly sweet girl. When they talked about her background, where she grew up, what brought her to LA, he found himself stuck to every word. She was the girl-next-door. She exceeded his wildest dreams.

"I see you can follow directions," Sarah said, interrupting his thoughts as she sashayed into the room. "I like that." She giggled at his open-mouthed reaction to her outfit: a bra and panty set of black lace that contrasted wickedly with her creamy skin. She spun, giving him a glimpse at the way the boy-shorts clung to the firm cheeks of her buttocks and the imprints of her gluteal dimples, low on her back.

This was the outfit she'd worn for her Maxim spread, from the lacy push-up bra to the open-toed stilettos. Even her belly piercing was the same: a string of colorless stones that matched those that dangled from her ears.

She posed for him in the doorframe, one arm raised above her, the other resting on her cocked hip. "Ready to fuck the Hometown Hottie?"

Carlos's mouth went dry. Was this really happening? And when was he going to wake up? He nodded quickly.

Her full, glossy lips curled up in a devilish smile. "Tell me, Carlos, have you masturbated to my pictures?" His heart skipped a beat. He nodded again. She seemed to unravel from her pose in the doorframe, like she was stepping out of a magazine, and slowly sauntered toward the bed. "Show me," she whispered huskily.

Carlos's hand automatically started to stroke his cock. He'd do anything to please this girl – no, this woman. She licked her lips as her eyes drifted down to his member. Good girl or not, this blonde wanted cock.

She crawled onto the bed. His eyes zeroed in on the deep crease formed between her tits. When he shifted back to her face, she looked amused. "Want to see them?" she asked as she edged in between his legs, bringing her just a foot from his jacking hand. "Want tofuckthem?"

"Oh God..." he groaned, feeling his balls shiver.

The blonde inched forward. A bead of pre-cum formed on the tip of his cock. Sarah lapped it off. Carlos closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm rise. Her wet mouth descended over him, her swirling mouth quickly shoving him over the edge. She swallowed his cum like a pro, tugging at his balls to get it all out.

When he was spent, she pulled back, sitting on her shapely haunches, and wiped her mouth. "Delicious. I may be a good girl, but I've always loved that taste." If she kept talking like that, it wouldn't be long before he was ready to go again.

"I have a little present for you." She reached into the cup of her bra and drew out a tiny blue pill. "Actually, it's kind of a present for the both of us."

"Oh, that's not necessary," he said as she placed the Viagra tablet on her tongue. He'd never needed help to keep it up with a girl before, and there was no way in hell Sarah was going to be any kind of exception. But as she leaned forward and planted her mouth against his, he was forced to accept it.

"You have no idea what kind of night you're in for," she winked, leaning back once again. She reached behind her back, thrusting her chest forward as she popped the clasp. Her tits looked huge on her slim build, although whoever did them did a very good job.

Sarah pushed him back with her fingertips, then crawled up along his body. Her skin was smooth and warm where they touched. She dragged her breasts along him, letting her hard nipples scratch their slow path up. "I've been horny all night long. It's my turn for a little fun..."

She shimmied out of the lacy panties as she moved higher up his chest. He felt her silky wetness as it passed along his semi-erect member, making a damp trail across his stomach and chest.

"I like to both give and receive, remember?" she winked as she settled on his face, her lithe thighs clamping on either side of his head. It was a quote from her magazine interview, one that he'd read and re-read again and again. At the time, he fantasized about giving. Now it was actually happening! A thrill shot through his body as he bent his neck forward and ran his tongue across her clean-shaven pussy.

"Yes!" she cried, grinding her clit down onto his lips. He curled his arms under her thighs, groping at the taut swell of her ass. He felt her muscles flexing as she rode his face. Her moans gave his cock new life.

"Fuck, baby, so good!" She leaned backwards, resting one arm on the bed as the other circled his bouncing erection, still wet with her saliva. She jerked him in time with her hips, giving him the best handjob of his young life. "Ngh! Cumming!"

Sarah crushed him between her thighs, drowning his mouth and nostrils in soft, quivering flesh. The blonde didn't wait for her body to recover from her orgasm. Still half delirious, she swiftly moved back down his body. His cock slipped easily into her snug sex.

"God, I love cock," she cried, kissing him on the lips. Her breasts felt full and warm as they pressed into him.

"Well, you have mine as long as the night lasts."

"Mmm..." she smiled, a lock of blonde hair falling across her face. "Don't worry, I plan on putting it to good use."

***

Trey's ears were ringing. It had been that way since they'd left the last and final club of the evening. He smelled like booze and cigarettes and sweat; the tinny music off the cab's radio sounded flat and far away.

He rocked his head back and looked out the back of the cab, upside down. The stars were so bright out here. The air so clean.

"Fuck, I'm drunk!" Liz said, rolling the windows down and shouting her proclamation to the Hawaiian night.

Her sister giggled on the other side of Trey. She'd been flirting with him all night. The fact that she was probably only doing it because she thought he was Liz's didn't really bother him. He was married, so this was only sightseeing, anyway. What did it matter if this particular sight was an attractive, freckled brunette that liked to rub her taut young ass against him as she danced?

When they pulled up to the palatial beach house, Liz slipped out first, throwing a bunch of bills into the front of the cab. As Trey moved to follow, he felt Kathy's hand on the inside of her thigh. She slid it up against his crotch, where he immediately began to stiffen.

She brought her lips right up against his ear and whispered, "You know, my sister's about to pass out. I've seen this before. I know you're able, but are you willing?" She nipped at his earlobe.

Color flooded Trey's face. He wriggled away from her, jumping out of the car and quickly adjusting himself. Liz gave him a little smile, seeing the action. Maybe she wasn't as drunk as she was claiming to be...

Kathy giggled behind him as he stumbled toward the door. He needed to get to bed. He suddenly felt very tired. This whole day had been too much. And to make matters worse, his phone had somehow run out of batteries. Alicia was going to kill him.

There was no getting ready for bed. They hadn't even unpacked and Trey was in no shape to go rooting through his stuff for a toothbrush. He followed his "girlfriend" into their bedroom, where she'd flopped down onto the bed and thrown off her heels.

"My feet are killing me!" She said, beginning to rub them. The redhead was wearing a pretty short skirt and tank top combo, and as she crossed her legs, the skirt rode up her thighs. Trey couldn't help himself, his eyes zeroing in on the shadow between her legs.

To snap himself out of it, he sat down beside her and took her foot into his hand. He used to do this with Alicia when they had gone out dancing – that felt like so long ago.

Liz seemed hesitant at first. Guarded. She'd flirted and acted like his girlfriend all evening that the distance seemed strange now. At first, even insulting. "Come on, let me help."

He pulled her foot up into his lap and rolled his thumbs along her arches. She had such little feet, he thought, but then again, she was little herself.

"You have fun?" she asked, reluctantly letting him continue. She sat back on the bed, resting her unworked foot on the ground. Trey made sure to keep his eyes either on her foot, or on her face.

"Yeah. And I think we were pretty successful in convincing Kathy."

"Mm... yeah, maybe. She's a pretty big flirt. What did she say to you in the cab?" Trey related what it was and was surprised to see her jaw set. That wasn't jealousy, was it? Maybe this competition thing went both ways... "You want to fuck her? I won't tell anyone if you do. I'm sure she's out there, waiting."

Yeah, she was jealous! Trey blinked, unsure of what was going on. "No!" he whisper-shouted, worried that Kathy might be listening outside. "I didn't say that at all."

"Then do you want to fuck me?" Her smile was playful as she cocked an auburn brow. She shifted her foot forward, digging her toes into the seat of his pants. "Mm... who's that for? Kath? Or me?"

He pushed her off and stood so fast that all the blood rushed to his head. He nearly passed out. What kind of surreal world had he stepped into here?

He blinked, his vision widening from the funnel he'd been in. And she was there, standing right up against him. Staring up at him with those swimming grey eyes. And right now, they were swimming with lust.

"No one needs to know, Trey," she whispered, her parted lips hovering just under his. Her freckles were cute, offsetting that sultry mouth.

His mind warred. Go, stay, kiss, run! She smelled good. Some kind of spicy perfume. And her lips were moist. Kissable. Get out! Do it! Go! Like a roulette table, his thoughts spun and spun. Settling on... on...

Before he could slow his thoughts down, she reached behind his head and pulled his mouth against hers. Their tongues swarmed and devoured one another with a surprising, fresh passion he hadn't had in many, many years.

As quickly as the storm came, it was gone. Liz backed away and giggled. "You're a good kisser, my 'boyfriend.'"

She coyly turned her back on Trey. "There are some extra sheets in the closet. The sofa's pretty comfortable, supposedly." She waved her hand about, encompassing the off-white sleeper sofa under the window and the bank of closets next to the door. "Or," she said, looking over her shoulder at me, "we can share the bed, but I warn you, I sleep in the nude."

With that, she pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it to the floor. She hadn't worn a bra all night – something Trey had definitely noticed – and now, he could see the pale slopes of those wonderfully full breasts on either side of her slender torso. The little wrap skirt went next, leaving her naked but for her g-string. He managed to look away before she doffed that article, too.

Women, he muttered. First his wife acting crazy the night before, then these two sisters. He groped around for a sheet to cover him and threw himself onto the sofa. It was lumpy and smelled a little of mildew, but it would do. There was no way he was crawling into that bed. Now, if sleep would only come quicker...

***

"What are you doing, girl?" Alicia asked as waited for Vincent to return from the bathroom. They'd moved from the ballet to a swanky lounge named Pop, just a few blocks from her apartment complex. She'd passed it nearly every day and had never been in. When Vincent suggested they check it out, it seemed like a great idea at the time.

Two cosmos into the evening and she had to admit that she hadn't had this much fun in a while. She had a few friends in LA, but she spent most of the time with her husband and they'd stopped going out for drinks years ago.

Also, true to his word, Vincent didn't try anything inappropriate with her. Not that he really had to. Just being around him sent her back to her first few months in LA. Like then, it felt like everything had a fresh coating of gloss on it.

The ballet had been even more magical than she'd read in the reviews. As they left, it was strange to talk to a man who shared her love for Baryshnikov. Trey was a wonderful man and had been patient enough to take her to the ballet in the past, but it was for her. She'd forgotten that Vincent actually enjoyed it.

She checked her phone as she waited for him. 12:30 and no message from Trey. On their night. It must have been late in Hawaii. Had he forgotten to call? Or was he still out?

A sharp jolt of jealousy tingled through her. Her husband wasn't capable of having an affair, right? And how did that tickle of doubt get there? She'd never had it before. Maybe it was her own guilt...

Alicia glanced again at the restrooms. Where was Vincent? Left alone, reason began to creep into her. She shouldn't have accepted his invitation for drinks. She should have ended the evening on a high note. Now... now, she didn't trust herself.

She glanced at the bartender. He was busy shaking up someone else's drink. She could just leave some cash on the counter. She could do that really quickly and get out of there...

"Sorry that took so long. Got a call on my way there," Vincent said, returning.

Alicia sighed. Too late.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Trey hasn't called yet is all. And... tonight was supposed to be special."

"I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Maybe his phone ran out of batteries. Did he pack a charger?"

Alicia laughed, her mood lightened by this strange new Vincent. "You really are different, you know that?"

"A nasty divorce'll do that to you." It was good that he could joke about it.

"So what happened?" It was a question she wouldn't have been comfortable asking earlier in the night. Even now, she couldn't believe it came out of her mouth, but there it was.