Models and Super Spies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent shrugged. "You?"

Alicia stared at him, a little confused, but not enough that her pulse didn't quicken. Had she misheard?

"Jesus, I'm drunk. I shouldn't have said that." He ran his hand across his scalp. He looked good with his hair cut short like that. More distinguished, somehow. "I swear I'm not coming on to you, it's just that... I was never the same after we broke up. When you were gone, I realized what I'd lost."

She felt weak in the knees. Was she swooning? She thought she was one of those women that didn't do that kind of thing... Still, she liked hearing it. "Go on," she said flirtatiously. Warning bells were going off in her head, but she ignored them.

"You're the complete package. Not only are you drop-dead gorgeous, but you're smart and funny. You love to do things like go the museums and the ballet, and... I think I realized I was falling in love with you."

Wow. Bombshell. She had to catch herself on the bar top.Nowshe was swooning. "Um... I..."

"Don't know what to say?" he finished for her. "Don't say anything. It's in the past."

She tossed back her Cosmo once she had confidence that she could stand on her own. "Another, miss?" the bartender asked. Of course he'd show up now, Alicia thought.

"No thanks. I think I've had one too many."

Vincent nodded at him. "I'll pay my tab now." The bartender nodded and retreated. "I guess that's why I had to see you. I had to get that off my chest."

"Feel better?" she asked, still feeling shell-shocked.

He laughed. "I do, actually. It's a lot to get off my chest." He looked down at her, reaching out to rub her bare arms. Her skin shivered as goose bumps formed at his touch. "Don't worry, you're married. I know. I'm not going to—"

Alicia surprised them both by leaning forward and kissing him hard on the lips. Even with her height and her heels, she had to pull him down into her. It was a thrilling feeling. Their mouths opened to one another, their tongues danced. Even after five years, he felt familiar.

"What was that for?" he asked when she stepped away. He was breathless; her chest was heaving.

"For the past," she said coyly. "Thanks for this evening, Vince... It was good seeing you." She nodded, unable to help herself from smiling.

"Can I drive you home?"

"You better not. I can walk from here." She picked up her purse and turned to the door. "See you around."

She felt giddy as she stepped out in the warm summer night. She looked over her shoulder in time to see Vincent wave at her through the window. She took a long, deep breathe, feeling the goose bumps form on her arms once again.

Her phone chirped, half way to her apartment. It was from Trey. "I love you; sorry again for not being there tonight."

A wave of love and nostalgia for her husband overtook her. She loved him so much, she wished he was there, but she knew that things were different now. They'd been changing for a little while. She slipped her phone back into her purse without replying. In the morning... in the morning...

***

Trey couldn't sleep. He was too drunk and the couch at Kathy's was too stiff. The bright moon in the cloudless night sky didn't help, either. He'd checked on Liz. Her breathing had been slow and steady, her face serene. The woman was beautiful.

He'd fuzzily made his way outside, grabbing his recharged cell phone on the way out. It was beautiful here, he thought again, the fresh air on his face helping him get over his initial nausea. Alicia would love it here. He imagined the two of them sitting on these steps, looking out at the ocean as it swallowed the stars. Here, they could work things out.

He picked up his phone and sent her a text. She was most likely sleeping. Hopefully she wasn't pissed. Hopefully his text helped a little.

"Can't sleep?" a woman's voice asked behind him as he finished sending the text.

"Not inside," he replied, turning around to see Kathy standing over him. Unlike him, she'd changed into her sleep attire: pink, skin-tight boy-shorts and a matching camisole top that barely contained her large tits. "You?"

The brunette took a seat next to him, shaking her head. "I can't sleep when I'm horny." His gaze, which had been centered on her full, freckled cleavage, shot up to look her in the eyes. They were the same eyes as her sister's: gray and playful.

"Um... so how long have you been living here?" he asked awkwardly, ignoring her dancing eyes, or the way her fingers traced the delicate strap of her top.

She shook her head and looked out at the ocean. She kept smiling.

"What?" he asked. He studied her a moment longer. She was just as pretty as her sister; younger, now that he really looked at her, but she also had that cute-sexy thing down.

"Nothing. Just... I had a lot of fun tonight." Whatever it was that she was going to say, that wasn't it.

"I had fun, too."

"So who are you texting?"

"My brother," without a moment's hesitation.

Kathy cocked her head to one said, her highlighted dark hair sweeping across one shoulder. "If you're cheating on my sister, I'll tear your balls off."

Trey's mouth fell open. That wasn't the reaction he was expecting. She giggled. "I'm just playing with you. You know, you seem different than the guys she normally dates."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

Kathy shrugged. "I don't know. You seem less... impulsive. Like you think more or something. About stuff." He sighed. She was right. It was one of the reasons he wasn't out in the field. He had the mind of an analyst. That would have to change if he was going to make it.

He looked up, catching a twinkle in her grey eyes as she leaned in. Her kiss took him completely by surprise. He opened his mouth in protest; her tongue flooded in. Her kiss was much more aggressive than her sister's, much more impetuous.

He felt a hand between his legs. Reason begged him to stop, but his cock had been tortured enough that night. The dancing. The kisses. The teasing. Kathy broke the kiss and smiled. "What's this we've got here?"

"We shouldn't..."

"No, we should. Don't think, Tom. Kathy's going to teach you about being impulsive..." She gave the front of his pants another squeeze and kissed him again. His body put up little resistance.

The swelling waves almost covered the rasp as she lowered his zipper. Almost. "No, no, no," he mumbled, pulling away from her full lips in protest. She didn't say a word; just smiled and sank down between his legs, resting on her knees a few steps down.

She fished his cock out of his fly. It flexed in her hand. She looked up at him, stared him in the eyes, and swallowed it halfway into her mouth. "Nooo..." he groaned, not really meaning it. Her mouth was small and unfamiliar. It was wet and tight and erotically so different than Alicia. His wife. "Oh, stop, stop!" he cried, feeling his balls tingle.

Unbelievably, she did, pulling her sensual mouth away with a pop. She slid up along his body, whispering, "Come on, baby. No one has to know." She peppered him with little kisses as she tempted him. "We're all alone out here. You're hot, I'm hot. We're both horny..." She pushed her tongue back into his mouth and found his slick cock with her fingers.

"Just... stop... thinking." She whipped the tight cami over her head, leaning back enough to give him a good look at her naked chest. Her breasts were full and juicy, the freckles gathering in the valley and leaving the rest of her pale flesh unblemished.

She smirked at his slack-jawed reaction and sank back down to his cock. All he could do was lay back on the stairs and watch her dark tresses bounce enthusiastically in his lap. But it wasn't right. It didn't look right at all.

He reached down, meaning to push her away. Her freckled skin was so soft – so hot to the touch. She misinterpreted his signal, slurping off his cock with a smile. Her fingers made quick work of his belt, yanking his pants open and down his thighs.

"Yes," she hissed. "I knew you'd come around." Her tight body crawled back up him, her back arching forward to let his shaft drag through her cleavage. She swallowed his groan in another hard kiss.

Without letting up, she nearly tore his shirt open, rubbing her supple tits against his bare skin. They felt so wonderful, so full and soft. He pushed her off him; this needed to stop.

Athletically, she used the momentum to twist them around. He ended on top of her. She laughed as she pulled his head down into her chest, shoving his pants down his legs with her heels.

Feeling a nipple invade his mouth, he clamped down on it, suckling it. Biting it. This girl was insatiable. She moaned loudly as he brutalized that hard, spongy nub. "Yes, yes, bite them! Fuck!"

She shifted under him, shimmying out of her boy-shorts. Suddenly, his naked cock was rubbing directly against her velvety smooth cunt. She rolled her hips, stroking him with her slick furrow. "Put it in me, Tommy. Fuck me!"

The tip of his cock sank into her and she groaned. It was like sinking into liquid sunshine. She felt good. Really good. Too good.

He rocked forward, sinking deeper into moaning girl. Her heels found purchase on his buttocks, pulling him down into her. "Jesus, Tommy. You're bigger than you look!" she whispered in his ear.

He looked up the stairs, catching their reflection in the panes of glass of the French doors. The woman beneath him wasn't his wife and he could no longer pretend that she was. Her breasts rose full and firm off her chest as her dark hair broke across her pale shoulders. He was about to fuck another woman! About to cheat! Alicia—

"No!" he cried. He pulled himself away from her clutching limbs, her sexual, naked body. He almost succumbed again as his eyes raked down her nudity. The brunette had a bikini-bottom tan-line of even paler skin, barely large enough to cover her hairless mound. The swollen folds of her sex had blossomed where his cock had touched and teased. All he'd have to do it kneel back down and he could be ball-deep in her.

"No," he repeated, more for himself than for her. He reached for his pants, but she kicked them away.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" she snapped. "You need to finish what you started!"

"I'm sorry... this shouldn't have happened. A mistake... a mistake..." He stepped away, licking his lips like a wild animal. Kathy was blocking his path back into the house.

She spread her legs wider, clutching her large tits in her tiny hands. "You didn't think it was a mistake when I was sucking on your cock! You didn't complain when you chewed on my tits."

He grabbed his clothes, but didn't bother putting them on. He had to get out of there now, before things gotreallyugly.

Kathy threw her head back and groaned in frustration. As he passed her – careful not to actually look at her – she said, "I'll be in my room if you change your mind. Just follow the sound of my vibrator if you can't find it."

Trey swallowed, feeling his cock twitch, and then pushed back into the silent house.

Next Chapter: Gabrielle Dubois