Modern Day Cavegirls - Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Su-jin began and Jane groaned, almost being able to predict this next one.

"Shirt means that if a woman asks you, then you hope she is shaved because you want to see?"

Jane smiled, "Yes, I guess. If I'm going to see that part of a woman, then I'd like it better if she was shaved there."

Su-jin thought about it. She was tempted, but she always felt that she had to be so careful because it could sometimes be so easy to get things wrong across another language.

"Shirt does not mean that you ARE lesbian," she said, "but it means that you COULD be one, right?"

Ok, now Jane was smiling. "Yes! And I'm sorry that I had the idea to get the shirt made - and sorry that I didn't close my zipper. I really embarrassed Bobbi because of it."

She smiled wider then,"And I'm also sorry that you had to work so hard because of our languages, Su-jin. I love to talk with you, but my stupid shirt just made it too hard for a silly joke."

She reached for her beer and tilted it up.

"I am not shaved," Su-jin said quietly.

"And ... I think I am a lesbian."

The bottle almost squirted right out of Jane's hand.

It brightened Su-jin's mood and she thought Jane's gymnastics to try to save the bottle were hilarious. Jane got it under control without spilling a drop and she looked over, "Seriously?"

Su-jin was silently cursing herself because she suddenly realized that if Jane wasn't like that, then she'd just trapped herself with the last sentence.

She sighed and nodded, "I always think that girls looked better to me. I had one friend who was not really my friend that night at party. I ... thinking about it all the time. I wanted to know if she liked me the same way. I thought that she did."

She looked down, "All of this - what happened, all of it was ..."

Jane sat down next to Su-jin quickly, not wanting her to feel badly again. "I don't know much about Korean culture, Su-jin. But I think that I'm beginning to really, finally understand.

I meant what I said. I feel inside me that I'm your friend. I want to be your friend. So you should know something about me.

It doesn't matter what I am, lesbian or not. If I'm your friend, then I don't tell anyone something what you tell me in private. Friends - the important kind, anyway - we keep each other's secrets. But like anywhere, I guess, you have to be careful that you know what kind of friends that you have.

That's not something to just tell another girl that you sit next to at lunch.

What you just said - that you think you're a lesbian ...

Su-jin, even if I was a lesbian and the streets were FULL of lesbians, I wouldn't ever tell anyone what you said to me. Friends don't do that."

Su-jin nodded, "I thought ... everyone is drunk. She is drunk. I am drunk. Maybe it was time to try."

Her face showed that there was still something painful in it for her. Jane was about to tell her that it was ok, and not to worry about it.

"I hugged her. Girls hug and holding hands in Korea everywhere. It is not important. Nobody care. I hug her and I ... "

She sighed, "I kiss her because I wanted to know how it was like. She kiss back and I touch her."

She pointed to her breast.

"Someone take phone picture." She hung her head and sobbed.

"Everybody there know us."

Jane knew what was coming and she reached for the tissue box to have it handy. She put her arm around Su-jin and she shook her head, "So just from a kiss and a cellphone and a bunch of shitty airhead girls, your life is blown to hell."

She shook her head as Su-jin began to cry again softly.

Su-jin was back to having her face against that fucking pink shirt again. Jane was ready to burn it.

She shifted a little to sit more onto the couch and she just told Su-jin to hug her. After that, she just put her arms around Su-jin and stroked her back.

After a while, she let go and placed a tissue into Su-jin's hand.

Su-jin looked up a little later, "Are you one?"

Jane laughed softly, "Before I answer that, I want to know something.

Are we friends, Su-jin?

We only met today. This past while, I've been so busy and over the last couple of years, the few friends around here that I used to have all left town. Not one of them knew how I felt inside me.

I met you today and I knew right away that I wanted to know you. I saw you coming down the row of planes with Bobbi and I suddenly knew that if I could, I'd like to have you for my friend. It has nothing to do with your job. All I care about is that you succeed - and be my friend."

She smiled, "I don't think that's ever happened to me since I was a little girl. When you're a little girl, you can just like somebody. That's why I wanted you to feel reassured, and it's why I whispered to you in Bobbi's truck. It's why I held your hand and said what I did.

Even without all the things that you've had on your mind, I thought that coming here probably wouldn't be easy. Now I know that you felt that you had only one choice and that was to come and take the job.

I knew what I would have done when I was a little girl, so I did that today. I told you that you had a friend in me. So now, I guess that I want to hear yo-"

Su-jin threw her arms around Jane's neck and hugged her tightly. "Yes!" she whispered against Jane's ear, "I have same feeling when I see you in the plane."

They both just hung on and though neither one could see it, they were both smiling.

After the moment, they sat together and sipped their beers. Jane knew that Su-jin felt better, but she also knew that she was waiting for an answer.

"This isn't Korea," she said, "but there are still things that get in the way. Growing up here is like being a goldfish in a clear glass bowl. This is a very small place and everybody knows everybody else. They've known me, or known about me all of their lives, just like I've known them.

So something that you do around here can become what you're known for to everybody."

She sighed, "So just imagine that you're a girl who likes girls and wants to know a little more about it. Imagine that you saw a girl that you suddenly wanted to get to know like that. I guess it's the same thing where you come from."

Su-jin nodded sadly.

"So yeah, Su-jin, I'm a lesbian, but I'd say that it's not a hundred percent. I don't think that it even has to be.

Everybody these days needs to be able to say things absolutely - which is a little stupid to me. We're people, so that means that I don't have to like wearing blue socks as much as you might like that - but we both might like to wear blues socks anyway.

You probably don't know where the word came from. There's an island in Greece called Lesbos."

She smiled, "Everybody on it is a Lesbian because that's the word that really means someone who lives there or came from there. It doesn't mean that they like only girls. Even the men there - since they live there - are Lesbians.

There was a famous poet there long ago. Her writings were well known and a lot of them were political criticisms. But she's not known for that. She's known because she liked women. Her name was Sappho. Today, a relationship between a pair of women is often called a Sapphic one because of her name. As far as anyone knows, she was like that her whole life."

Jane grinned a little, "But it's also well-known that Sappho had a daughter. You can't be a pure lesbian and do that - not the way that everybody tends to think now, that if you're like that, then you HAVE to hate men.

I sure don't. I just like girls a lot more. But I can also appreciate a good-looking man."

Jane smiled just a little and nodded, "So for your question, I'm a lesbian almost all of the time. I have my moments where I might want a man, but they're a little rare for me. Mostly, I like girls. I always have. And as far as I know, nobody around here knows that about me but a very few people in my family and now you. Though I guess that I sure didn't help things when I had all my hair cut off last week."

She rolled her eyes, "But then I'm also known to push things a little every now and then. I figure that a person can look any way that they want. It's sure easier to wear my flight helmet like this."

Su-jin raised her head and looked at Jane, "How did you learn so much of it?"

Jane thought it was funny, "Well, what else are you gonna do if you're a girl like me in a place like this? I looked it up in the library at school and on the web."

She smiled a bit more, "You know something? I wish that I was in Korea that night. I wish that I was at that awful party where everyone pretends to be your friend while they're really not. I wish that I could have known you before today. I'd have walked up and told you that you could just kiss me if you really wanted to know about it."

She sighed as she looked at Su-jin - who was just about staring, though she didn't want to.

"You're such a beautiful girl to me. I couldn't have NOT wanted to know you when I saw you today."

She shrugged, "It's probably for the best that I didn't know you and been at that lousy party. I'd just have embarrassed you, most likely."

"I do not understand," Su-jin said, "If I knew you and you were there, I would be happy and proud."

"I dunno," Jane grinned, "I don't think that I'd have been there dressed like everybody else. I'm not a really hip and with-it kind of girl. I never cared about fashion much. I'd have been there in torn jeans and cowboy boots. If I let you kiss me and one person took our picture, I'd have shoved their big-assed Android phone right down their throat, probably sideways."

She sighed again very sadly, "I've just never been good at playing nice when I'm angry."

Su-jin stared and then she laughed and it lasted for a time. Jane decided that she loved to hear Su-jin laugh. The moment passed and Su-jin sipped the last of her beer and set the bottle down, "I would like to see it - at that party."

"Anyway," Jane smiled, "You're here and you have a new job and I'm very happy. But we'd better try to get some sleep. I think we'll be pretty busy tomorrow, getting your hair fixed and a phone and a laptop and all. We're gonna need to get your things unpacked too.

You can have my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

Su-jin got up and looked into Jane's bedroom. "But you have so large bed. Bobbi said you came from far away today. You need good sleep. I will sleep on couch - the couch," she said as she corrected herself.

Jane shook her head, "You're my guest tonight. You take the bed."

Su-jin looked a little adamant for a second, but it passed. "I am your guest. Lots of room in bed. Please, Janey ...

I would feel ... bad."

Jane looked down and shook her head, "I never should have told you about my name. You're already using the name against me, aren't you?"

Su-jin nodded, "Yes."

She smiled and Jane just gave up.

"Ok."

Jane gathered up the empty bottles and put them in the cardboard carrier and took them to the kitchen while Su-jin went to the bathroom.

"Leave the light on in there when you're done," Jane called over, "so you can see your way in case you need to go during the night."

"What do you put on when you sleep?" Su-jin asked.

Jane shrugged, "I guess for tonight, I'll find a big T-shirt. I've got a couple around here someplace for that."

Su-jin was opening one of her suitcases and she looked back, "For tonight? What does this mean?"

Jane shrugged, "Well if it's not cold, and it's not that time of the month, I usually don't wear anything. You could just not worry and wear your bra and underwear tonight, if it makes things easier for you. You wouldn't have to dig around in your luggage then."

Su-jin looked thoughtful for a moment. It intrigued Jane to see it and so she just asked. "What are you thinking so deeply about? We're just going to bed and we've got to get some sleep."

Su-jin said, "Coming here is strange. I mean to America. Everything can be the same, but it is still different. People are the same. They sleep in beds, not on the wall. That is what I want to say."

She pointed at Jane, "If you were going to sleep in your home here, and I was not here ..."

Jane shrugged again, "It's late. I'd just come in and get into bed naked. That's just how I like to sleep best. But -"

"Then I will sleep naked," Su-jin nodded, not even smiling. "I did that when I live with my family. When I was not little girl anymore, I liked that. I had room for me. I have not slept that way since I came here to this country. It feels wrong to me how I sleep in Baltimore."

She smiled, "And I have friend now. I do not need much room, Janey. I will not disturb you."

She shrugged, "I have friend and we trust each other. I want to show this, that I ... friends with you. I'm sorry, I don't know better words sometimes. Can we?"

Jane nodded, getting it, "Sure, Su-jin."

She laughed after a second, "I think that I'm always gonna remember it when I hug you goodnight."

Su-jin smiled and nodded, "Me too, Janey."

Jane did her best not to look when Su-jin began to work at getting the flight suit off - and it was a bit of work, since the fabric was heavy and she was unfamiliar with it. "Not so hard when I put it on," she muttered to herself, "I take it off a little twice to go to bathroom. Why so hard now?"

"I can help," Jane offered, "It's something that you just learn by doing it every day."

Su-jin nodded, "Please help. I feel trapped."

Jane stepped over, "The first thing is to pull the zipper all the way down. You won't have much freedom to get it off if you don't."

Once Su-jin did that, Jane stepped behind her, "Now, the next thing is to grab one cuff while you get the same shoulder out. Once you've got that, the rest is easy." She took Su-jin's left hand and moved it to her right wrist, "Ok, grab here."

Since it was the first time, Jane helped by pushing the suit from Su-jin's right shoulder. "Now you can pull your arm out."

Su-jin had it then and she stood in her underwear looking at Jane. "What comes next?"

Jane laughed, "I'm a dummy. I should have told you to take your running shoes off first."

She got to her knees and untied the laces. "Here. You can lean on me and I'll pull them off for you."

It was a bit of comedy anyway and neither of them minded, since they were laughing. "Now you can just sit on the couch and pull your legs out," Jane smiled, doing her best not to look straight ahead. Su-jin had really nice legs and such slim hips. She was a little surprised at herself. If she'd been thinking of it, she might have thought that Su-jin's hips might have looked like hers did when she was a girl.

That was there, but only a little bit. What she saw were really nice looking hips.

She also caught the six-pack on that stomach and wondered a little bit - though all of this sure explained the strength that she'd felt when she'd helped Su-jin up to board the plane. She stood up and moved away so that she could bend down and take off her work boots, "You know what? I'm not really sure how to say this, but to me ... "

She pulled off her boots after getting the laces loose so quickly and automatically that Su-jin was surprised. The suit came the rest of the way off Jane easily. "To me, it's a little like ..."

She shrugged again, "We are the same species, Su-jin. We're both human, right? But we're made very differently to each other.

Think about cats. Not the kind that you might have in your house, the big kind."

She set her flight suit down on the couch and pointed to herself, "Me, I might be like ... well, not the biggest kind, not like a lion or maybe a jaguar. I think I might be a little like a snow leopard - just for what I'm trying to say. They're leopards, but not the biggest kind. I'm not all big, bunched muscles like a lion. That's what I mean. If you were a big cat, you'd be a different one."

Su-jin smiled, "Which one?"

Jane grinned, "You'd be a cheetah."

"I do not know these names," Su-jin said, "I know what a lion is. My family name means lion. Kim mean lion."

"I'll show you on the internet tomorrow," Jane smiled, "Once you see what I mean, I'm sure you'd agree. A cheetah is lighter, thinner. Very lean. It has to be like that to survive. It's the fastest animal alive on Earth. They can do sixty miles an hour, with bursts even faster if they need it. They don't catch their prey, Su-jin. They're too smart for that."

Su-jin was fascinated, "No? How do they eat then?"

Jane chuckled, "Because they're so light, they're a little delicate, so they don't just run up and bash their dinners down and they don't grab on either. They might get hurt that way."

She smiled, "They use their heads and think. They run close enough and at just the right second, they reach out and trip the animal they're chasing. Then they stop and go back and a fast squeeze over the throat to hold on and they wait for the animal to die.

You're like that to me; slim, very nice to look at. SO beautiful." She wiggled her eyebrows, "VERY sexy."

Su-jin laughed, "I have no stripes or dots."

Jane nodded, "Well I never said that it was a PERFECT analogy," she said as the pulled her tank top over her head, "It's just what came to me."

Su-jin was stunned. She suddenly knew why she'd seen Jane's stomach move a little. Jane had well-developed abdominal muscles. When she stood still, you almost couldn't see them. You just knew that they were there. But when she leaned to one side or did much of anything really, you couldn't miss them at all. Jane had small and perfect breasts which fit her build absolutely, with slightly small and very lightly colored nipples, almost as light as her skin.

Kind of breathtaking to a girl like Su-jin.

Jane didn't seem to notice that Su-jin was staring. She just worked her panties down and pulled them off.

Su-jin knew a couple of things in that instant. She'd liked Jane from the first moment and she appreciated her caring. She'd noticed it when Jane began to cry when she was telling her story. It was no little thing to her. Somewhere in her mind, she knew that she felt strongly attracted to her and she wasn't even surprised when it had come to her.

But she'd determined this part by saying that she wanted to sleep in the same bed. She had hopes, as vague as they were to her, since she was almost totally inexperienced.

But this right here was the moment of truth. She decided to forget her normal ways, since they'd really never been anything more than hindrances to make her what she was raised to be like. Those people were out of her life now.

She bent down as she pulled her panties off. It gave her the second or so to prepare herself for the next part.

It was a little funny to her, thinking that she needed this. But she dialled her small courage all the way up and straightened back up to reach behind herself and undo her bra. She had it off in a second and they looked at each other. Jane looked to be at a loss for words, so Su-jin shrugged and giggled a little bit.

"Very nice!" she grinned, and it broke the tension perfectly.

She gasped, and pointed with a smile, "You ARE shaved."

Jane nodded, "I read about it once and the next time that I was feeling a little um, dirty as you say, I bought some shaving cream and a better razor. I took that all home and that night, I had a hot bath and just did my best.

I found that I really liked how it felt to me and I did feel pretty sexy about it, so I've just kept doing it. I've never really had a big bush. I'd say that it was much closer to what you've got there - and that's pretty nice to see, Su-jin. If I can't get a shaved one, then I want one like your sweet thing. But on me, I like it bare. It feels nicer that way to me."

She stepped toward the bed, but Su-jin was there, "You said that I can kiss you if we were at party. Can we? I ... I really want to try this."