Modern Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

No, Claire was forced to acknowledge. This wasn't Haley's fault. It was her own. She was the adult here. Sure, now both her baby girls were technically adults too, but they were still young and stupid, and most of all she was still the Mom. Yes, she was the Mom, and yet she hadn't realised incest was going on in her own house.

That Haley was abusing Alex. And Alex was abusing Haley. Her baby girls had been committing unspeakable acts, and instead of being disgusted by that fact and everything Haley was now doing to her Claire was loving it and just couldn't make it stop, that lack of willpower causing tears to flow from her eyes as sounds of pure pleasure escaped from her lips.

Haley meanwhile was blissfully happy with the way things had turned out, and especially with what she was doing right now. It wasn't quite perfect, as she could hear her mother letting out these heart-breaking whimpers in between her moans of pleasure, which told Haley that her Mom wasn't quite ready to embrace the joys of incest like herself and Alex had.

However she could also tell from the reactions of her mother's body, especially her wonderfully wet little pussy, that all it would take was a little push and she and Alex would have their Mom fucking them as frequently and eagerly as they fucked each other. And hopefully in all the nasty ways they did it.

For a few blissful moments Haley allowed certain fantasy she'd had since she finally got what she really wanted to wash over her. Because as much as she loved Alex she was greedy, and just couldn't stop imagining what it would be like to share Alex with their Mom. To lick and suck those massive tits while their mother greedily ate Alex's pussy.

Maybe sit on her Mom's face while Alex went down on the older woman. Or maybe to eat out her own mother just like she was doing now, except she could be on her knees in front of the standing blonde, with Alex the other side and rimming their Mom's ass hole. And that was before they got their toys out and started having some DP fun, and completely destroyed Alex's fat ass.

Although she had thought of these fantasies shortly after getting together with the one person she'd always wanted above everybody else, her little sister, lately she had been busy with the two jobs she was working to try and keep their heads above water, while Alex was busy with her studies, and a part-time job of her own which was unfortunately separate from when Haley worked.

As a result the sex between them had inevitably suffered, leading to more time masturbating, and while normally just Alex could do the trick thoughts of Alex and their Mom all together help Haley cum quickly in the bathroom at work, and quickness was always good if she wanted to get away with that.

So those fantasies were more powerful now than they had ever been. They were also more distracting than they'd ever been, although luckily after years of fucking her baby sister Haley was an expert pussy licker, and was able to slip into autopilot for quite a while.

Although when she woke from it she was a little angry with herself. After all, this was literally a dream come true for her, and even though it wasn't perfect because Alex wasn't here, encouraging her and helping her fuck their Mom she was here in spirit, and Haley knew she would approve of the fucking, but definitely not the daydreaming.

So she decided to make it up to imaginary Alex, and more importantly to their mother, by rewarding the older woman for her patients.

Claire whimpered pathetically upon receiving that reward, namely Haley's tongue beginning to linger on her clit. The little devil had spent the last few hours mostly ignoring it, but over the last few minutes she had begun stroking it with every other swipe of her tongue.

And then every swipe. And now she was lingering on it, and it felt so good that Claire forgot her self-hatred and moaned loudly in approval. Then she was rewarded for that by Haley's tongue lingering against her entrance, making Claire's heart race.

Haley wasn't about to do that, was she? She wasn't, she wasn't about to fuck her? Right? Because yeah, that's technically what she was doing now, but to have her own daughter literally tongue fuck her, God, Claire just didn't see how she could come back from that.

After a few more minutes of this teasing Haley lifted her mouth, looked her mother in the eye and firmly said, "Just tell me when you want to cum."

With that Haley eagerly returned her mouth to Claire's pussy, even taking her clit into her mouth and sucking on it for a few long seconds when Claire almost felt like she could have said something. Even though she had no idea what she could possibly say. After all, she had allowed this to go for far too long already. And the worst part?

She really wanted to go all the way and cum in her baby girl's mouth. Fuck, she was so disgusting. Although at least she wouldn't do it. Would she? No, she couldn't. She wouldn't. She absolutely wouldn't. But... she just needed to cum so bad, and Haley was so good at this, how did she become so good at this, and Claire's body was betraying her and... and... and...

"Please?" Claire whimpered.

Grinning into her mother's pussy Haley lifted her head and pushed, "What?"

There was a long pause, and then Claire whimpered, "Make me cum."

Another pause, then against her better judgement Haley teased, "You wanna cum Mommy? You wanna cum in your baby girl's pretty little face? Huh? Cum in my mouth and make me swallow all your yummy juices? Do you want to cum for me? Do you wanna cum on your own daughters tongue? Do ya? Mmmmm, then do it!"

Those words were easily enough to bring Claire to tears, but as soon as Haley was done the older woman found herself crying out in pure pleasure as her treacherous body got exactly what it needed.

Namely Haley shoving her face back into her pussy and slamming her tongue as deep inside the hole she had once entered this world, the thought that this was indeed the child she had given birth to and raised pushing Claire over the edge just as much as the penetration itself.

To make matters worse it was easily the best climax of her life, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Haley relentlessly worked her wicked magic against her.

At some point in the debauchery Claire reached out with both hands, grabbed onto the back of Haley's head and shoved her baby girl's face as deep as it would go into her cunt. Or more accurately just holding her in place, as Haley seemed determined to get her face as deep into her origin all by herself. And she certainly didn't seem like she wanted to go anywhere. But Claire made sure she couldn't.

Not only that but Claire pushed so hard that she had to be literally smothering Haley with her pussy, and yet the little slut just kept tongue fucking her. If anything Haley just fucked her more passionately, so much so that Claire felt what little was left of her conscious mind melt away and her entire world became nothing but pure ecstasy.

Haley loved the reaction she was getting from her Mom. Obviously she loved the reactions of her pussy, but Haley liked to think she was so skilled that her mother couldn't have done much to stop that. Besides, what really made this whole thing special was the fact that her precious Mommy was now literally smothering her with her cunt.

Okay, so not passing out became an issue, but it was totally worth it because in that moment all Haley could see, hear and taste was pure Claire Dunphy, and that was mostly thanks to her Mom holding her so tightly in place, just like she'd always dreamt that she would if she could only press the right buttons.

Of course while Haley would have liked to concentrated on the fact that her Mom was now an active participant in all of this she had something much more important to concentrate on. Namely making her own mother cum so hard and so frequently that she would be unable to stay away.

That whatever guilt she was obviously feeling would be drowned out by her feelings of lust for the rest of the night, and ideally forever, the older woman unable to stop thinking about just how good Haley had made her feel, and just how easy it had been for her, so that ultimately she came crawling back and literally begged for more. Or better yet, demanded it.

To make that long-standing fantasy and reality Haley relentlessly tongue fucked her Mom through climax after climax, only pausing to prevent herself from drowning in cum by greedily swallowing what was squirting out of the older woman's cunt.

Of course given her Mom was literally cumming in her mouth inevitably a lot of cum poured down her throat without Haley having to do anything, but it also overflowed down her chin and all over her face. Although that was more than fine with her. She loved it when Alex covered her face with her girl cum.

It was always a wonderful reminder about just what kind of slut she truly was, and while it wasn't quite as good swallowing the heavenly liquid it was still incredibly thrilling.

In the end Haley had to settle for just having her Mom cum in her face, because the more mature woman began literally grinding her cunt into her own daughter's face, which unfortunately meant it was difficult for Haley to continue effectively using her tongue on her mother, although on the upside she was almost drowned with delicious girl cum.

Although there was a downside to it, namely she became closer than ever to passing out, and so did her mother. For a few moments it looked like it was going to be the latter when her mother finally let go of her, but to Haley's delight she was still conscious, meaning that they could have more fun. Which would ideally include the older woman returning the favour in at least some way. And Haley knew exactly how she wanted the favour to be returned.

Claire desperately told herself she was delirious, that she didn't know what she was doing, and she couldn't stop herself, but on some level she knew all that was a lie. That just like every other single moment since she had walked into this room she should stop and leave. But she didn't.

She fucked her baby girl's pretty little face until she thought she was about to faint, and only then did Claire let go of her and allow herself to collapse in a pile of guilt and after-shocks. She was left wallowing in that for a while, and then all of a sudden her daughter was lying on top of her and grinning down wickedly at her in a way which made her whimper.

Then all of a sudden she was being kissed again. By her daughter! Her own daughter was kissing her again, and this time Claire was tasting her own cum and pussy cream on her own daughter's lips. As Phil always insisted on kissing her after going down on her Claire's body reacted automatically and she started kissing Haley back. Or at least that's what she told herself. Honestly Claire didn't really know the truth any more.

All she knew was that suddenly her little girl's tongue was in her mouth and suddenly she was cleaning her own cum from it, Claire becoming blissfully lost in that kiss for several long minutes before Haley pulled back and gleefully showed what she must have retrieved from some hiding place while Claire had been out of it. Namely a ridiculously big looking strap-on dildo, which made Claire incredibly nervous.

"Mmmmm, that was great. But now I want you to fuck me." Haley purred in her best sultry voice, "Mmmmm, I want you to fuck me deep and hard with this so you can make me your little slut. So lift your butt. Lift your butt Mom, so I can strap this to you. But don't worry, mmmmm, I'll do all the work. At least at first."

It was a relief to hear that Haley wasn't planning to fuck her with that thing, but not by much, Claire was again reminded she should stop this. But again not only did she fail to do so, but she found her treacherous body playing along and she lifted her butt upward so that her daughter could slip the bottom half of the harness underneath her and then strap it to her, all with a massive grin on her face.

Then as Claire rested back down on the bed Haley grabbed the toy and started stroking it like a real cock while getting her face dangerously close to it. Then while clutching the base she slid her tongue up the side of the shaft, and then took the head into her mouth.

If that wasn't bad enough Haley started to really show off by slowly lowering her head down and stuffing every inch of the strap-on down her throat with ease after only a few bobs of her head. She even pause there for maybe about a minute, before coming up for air, shooting Claire another wicked grin and then repeating the process, only this time bobbing her head up and down the first few inches for even longer.

It was hardly a surprise that Haley was this good at sucking cock, but Claire never thought she'd have to see her suspicions confirmed like this. And yet, she found it so overwhelmingly erotic she just couldn't look away, which was becoming the theme of the evening.

Haley had concentrated on the blow job at first but it wasn't long before she slipped a hand down into her thong to her extremely wet cunt and began to gently rub it. Which of course made her moan softly around the dildo, but it also made her consider adjusting her original plan and sliding this thing into her pussy.

At least at first. But no, that's not where Haley really wanted this thing, so after maybe about a minute of rubbing her pussy she reached round and started rubbing her fingertips against her horny little ass hole. God, it had been way too long since Alex had last fucked her there, which was the deciding factor in which hole was getting fucked.

So Haley slid one and then two fingers into her needy butt hole and spent a few minutes stretching it out before pulling her mouth off the cock, crawling up the older woman's body, and ordering, "Hold the base of the toy Mom."

There was a brief hesitation and then her mother did as she was told, causing Haley to grin wickedly as she turned around and pushed her thong to one side to show which hole she was loosening. This caused her Mom to gasp softly, Haley unable to resist looking over her shoulder so she could enjoy the stunned look on her mother's face.

She continued enjoying that sight as she removed her fingers from her butt hole, spread her cheeks wide apart and then slowly began lowering herself down. If possible Haley grinned even wider at the expression on her Mom's face as with practised ease she pressed her horny ass hole slowly but firmly downwards, allowing the strap-on to slide into where she wanted it the most.

After letting out a gasp of pain and pleasure Haley closed her eyes to briefly savour the moment, and give her back door a chance to relax, before opening them again and studying her mother's face carefully. It would be hardly surprising if her Mom had offered up some kind of protest at that moment, but she was obviously too stunned to do so. Maybe too horrified. Definitely too tired. And maybe, just maybe, too curious.

Haley could be wrong but she swore she saw lust in her mother's eyes, and while that could be wishful thinking she had already decided to push her luck and she certainly wasn't going to stop now she was on the verge of getting everything she truly wanted.

So Haley began lowering herself down further, taking inch after inch of dildo up her butt with practised ease. It had been a couple of weeks since the last time Alex had ass fucked her, but for the past few years they had mostly kept to their agreed-upon schedule of Haley getting to completely wreck her little sister's fat ass six days a week with Alex getting one day for revenge.

Alex had mostly use that day well so Haley was confident that she could have just dropped her full weight down and buried the full length of the dildo into her butt in a second or two, at least after the initial anal penetration.

Yeah, there would have been pain, but it would have only added to her pleasure. However Haley thought this would be better for easing her mother into this, and there was something to be said for savouring the sensation of her slutty little ass being stretched, especially as for the first time in her life it was a dick strapped around her mother's waist which was violating her most forbidden hole.

Claire couldn't believe this was really happening. Any of it really, but most of all she couldn't believe what a slut Haley was. Haley had always been a bit rebellious, but fucking her own sister? Seducing Alex into a really perverted relationship? Manipulating her own mother into sex? And now she was shamelessly revealing that she was a total ass whore.

Haley had always seemed like the type of slut who would have allowed herself to be defiled in such a way, and her baby girl did admittedly have a perfect ass, but Claire couldn't imagine Haley would have ever been this much of a whore for anal. She couldn't have imagined anyone, outside of porn, being like this. Because seriously, Haley took that big cock up her ass like it was nothing.

There was barely a gasp of pain as Haley's butt hole had swallowed the head of the dildo, and then the rest of the big dick slipped inside like a knife through butter, Claire getting a perfect view of the upsetting sight thanks to Haley continuing to spread her cheeks wide apart. She even moaned.

Haley fucking moaned as she anally penetrated herself. And the soft little moans during the anal penetration were nothing compared to the obscene sound of satisfaction Haley let out when her cheeks came to rest against her thighs, announcing that her baby girl was sitting on her lap with every inch of that dildo buried up her butt.

Unable to stop herself any longer Haley then moaned, "Oh God Mom, mmmmmm, your cock feels so good in my butt."

Hearing those words made Claire blushed furiously, but she was still lost for words and frozen to the spot, still unable to do anything to stop this unspeakable act. Worst of all she couldn't take her eyes off of her baby girl's butt hole as first it had swallowed every inch of the strap-on and then started sliding up and down it as Haley began riding the dildo with her most private hole.

If that wasn't bad enough Haley began moaning shamelessly in pure pleasure right from the beginning of the official start to the butt fucking, once again proving what a total ass whore she was. Which was disgusting, upsetting, shameful and a whole host of bad things, but most of all Claire found it obscenely erotic. Which of course was the most upsetting thing of all.

However unlike before during the pussy licking Claire didn't become lost in self-hatred, because she came to a rather freeing conclusion that she simply wasn't to blame for this. Haley was. After all, it was Haley who had seduced her, tongued her twat and was now impaling her own ass on a dildo, practically begging Claire to fuck her.

And apparently she had done all this to Alex, and more, perverting the one person in this family who could actually make something of their lives. And Haley had confessed to doing just that, and worse, and then she began literally begging to be fucked, and Claire just completely lost control. Which was all Haley's fault.

"Oh Mom, I love your big dick in my ass. I love it, mmmmmm, fuck me with it! Yesssss, I want you to fuck my ass with your big dick! OH MOM!" Haley yelped as she got what she wanted, "Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck me Mom! Fuck my slutty little ass hole with your big hard cock! Oooooooh, again, again, again, again, AGAIN! Fuck me Mom, fuck my dyke ass with your girl cock! Butt fuck your baby girl!"

Haley knew she probably shouldn't be reminding her Mom that they were related at this point, but it always turned Alex on and God knows it had the same affect on her, so she took a risk. A risk which thankfully paid off. Okay, the first thrust was abrupt and awkward, and it took a long time for the second one to come, but it was so worth it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers