Modern Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Even that first awkward thrust made her cry out joyfully, and the second thrust was quickly followed by a third, and a fourth, and so on. It wasn't long after that her Mom established a slow and steady rhythm, sinking up perfectly with Haley's thrusts to make sure the dildo hammered as deep into Haley's butt as possible, maximising the pleasure of the sodomy.

"Yessssssss, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little dyke butt! Oh fuck!" Haley cried out shamelessly, gradually increasing her pace as she felt her orgasm approaching, "Fuck me hard! Screw my butt! Screw my fucking dyke butt! Pound my queer ass! Slam my gay little bottom with your girl dick! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, JUST FUCK ME! Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so close, sooooooooo close to cumming for you, please just do it. Make me cum for you Mommy. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, destroy your baby girl's shit hole and make her cum. Ooooooooooh, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum! Please? Please Mommy, pound me hard! Make me cum, oh fuck, make me cum, yesssssss, that's it, harder, mmmmmm, faster, yeahhhhhh, deeper! Mmmmmm, let's worked together to make me cum like the little bitch I am. Yes, harder, ooooooooohhhhhhhh, harder, yes, I'm going to-"

Suddenly Claire sat up, grabbed Haley by the hair and the waist and then forced her backwards and down onto her lap where she held her firm for a few long seconds while she growled in her ear, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I, I-" Haley stammered, not being able to get anything else out before being interrupted.

"You cum when I say you can cum!" Claire growled in her daughter's ear, before lying back down again and ordering, "Now shut the fuck up and start bouncing that cute little ass of yours up and down again for me. And take your hands off your cheeks. I want to see your butt jiggle as it bounces for me. Do it slut!"

"Yes Mom." Haley whimpered pathetically.

Even though it was a little frustrating to be denied an orgasm Haley had loved every second of it. Alex tried, but she was a natural bottom, and most of the time her heart just wasn't into topping Haley, often leaving her big sister to anally ride her during that one day a week she got to be in charge, and even when she did get into it she was rarely as dominating as Haley would have liked.

That's why fantasies about her mother had become so frequent, as Haley just knew that if she pushed the right buttons she could bring out her Mom's inner lesbian Dom, and now finally she had proof that she was correct as in the blink of an eye she took total control, not even thrusting up any more as she just enjoyed the view before her.

For a while Haley tried to make it the best view possible, and hopefully entice her Mom to start fucking her horny little ass again. However she didn't have Alex's big booty so there was only so much her little ass would jiggle, and Haley had been feeling overwhelmed before her mother had took control, or given that oh so brief butt fucking.

Now those things combined with the fact that her Mom's cum was still drying on her face, and digesting in her belly, and just the sheer joy of seducing her mother into the bed she shared with her sister/lover was making Haley's need to cum overwhelming. Ultimately she had no choice but to take a chance and shamelessly beg for what she now so desperately needed, and hope that her Mom would show her mercy by giving it to her.

"Please Mom, I need to cum." Haley whimpered pathetically, tears of need sliding down her cheeks as she continued, "Please let me cum. Ooooooh God, I don't care if it's you or me who does it, I just need it so fucking badly. Ohhhhhh fuck, I need to cum with your cock up my ass. Please Mommy? Let me cum with your big cock up my tight little dyke ass. Please? Please just fuck me! Mmmmm, I need to be fucked hard and deep so I can cum like the slut I am. Ooooooohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, just do it! Let me cum! Please, please, please, please, please let me cum. I'll do anything if you just make me cum. Please Mommy, OH SHIT!"

Without warning her mother sat up again, only this time she grabbed her waist and her back, roughly pushing her forwards onto all fours. About a second later both hands were on Haley's waist and she was slowly beginning to fuck her ass, the older Dunphy woman gradually increasing the pace until she had to be pounding Haley's butt with every ounce of her strength.

Along the way Haley experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the woman who gave her life relentlessly and brutally sodomised her, Haley desperately trying to show just how much she loved it, first through barely coherent words and then through deafening screams of pure ecstasy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK MY BITCH ASS!" Haley screamed at the top of her lungs, "POUND MY LITTLE BITCH HOLE MOMMY! OHHHHHHH, POUND FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH HOLE AND MAKE IT YOURS! OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, I WANT YOU TO OWN MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS HOLE LIKE I OWN ALEX'S BIG FAT ASS! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTT, I WANT MY MOMMY TO OWN MY DYKE BUTT AND FUCK IT EVERY SINGLE DAY! OOOOOOOH YEAH DESTROY MY BUTT HOLE MOMMY! DESTROY MY BUTT HOLE AND MAKE IT YOUR FUCK HOLE! YEAHHHHHH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCKING RUIN MY FUCKING BACK DOOR AND MAKE IT YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY! GAPE MY FUCKING BUTT HOLE AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOMMMMMMM, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN AND MAKE ME YOURS! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Claire was so embarrassed and ashamed. Or at least she knew she should be, just as she knew she should stop this immediately and run screaming from the room. But she hadn't done those things she should have done before, and she certainly wasn't going to do them now. Not when she had found the greatest thing ever, fucking her oldest daughter Haley up her perfect little ass.

Oh yes, it was so beyond wrong, perverted and unspeakable, but nothing had ever brought Claire more pleasure than this. Not even cumming in Haley's talented little mouth, and all over her face, could compare to the pure heaven which was sodomising her daughter.

It just felt so good. So right. So natural. Claire knew she shouldn't feel any of those things, but she did. Along with the feeling that this was her true purpose in life. To top Haley and fuck her in that cute little ass of hers, Claire pounding it hard and making it hers forever. And maybe Alex's ass too. Oh God yes, her baby girls should be hers!

Her dyke sluts to fuck in any way she wanted, Claire imagining Alex bent over next to Haley and waiting patiently for her turn to take her Mommy's dick up her ass. That ultra-forbidden thought made Claire fuck Alex's ass even harder, and begins screaming the most obscene things at her to get them both off.

"MINE! THIS ASS IS MINE!" Claire yelled, "YOU WANT ME TO OWN IT? DO YA HALEY? HUH? WELL CONGRATULATIONS BABY GIRL, YOUR FUCKING POOP HOLE IS MINE NOW! MMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHH, MY BABY GIRL'S TINY LITTLE BUTT HOLE IS MINE TO FUCK WHENEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW HALEY! OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH AND THAT MEANS FINALLY YOU'LL HAVE TO DO EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, I OWN YOU BABY GIRL, AND I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! IT'S MINE, MMMMMMM, YOU'RE MINE, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY LITTLE FUCKING BITCH, AAAAAAAHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course this just caused Haley to cum harder and more frequently, Claire both disgusted and amazed that anyone could cum like that, especially from something so perverse as anal sex. For God sakes, Haley was literally squirting.

Claire hadn't realised that was physically a thing until Haley had gone down on her, and she hadn't even realised at first that was what was happening to Haley now, but God help her it only made Claire pound into her own daughter more brutally.

And then just when she didn't think it could get any better somehow it did, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising her own daughter actually making her cum.

And she didn't just cum, it was one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, easily overshadowing anything with men and perhaps even cumming in her daughter's mouth. The latter was more physically pleasurable, but as was the case throughout the butt fucking the sheer mental high of anally violating her own daughter gave Claire more pleasure than she could have ever possibly imagined.

The only downside was that her inexperience caused her to stop immediately, close her eyes and just allowed the sensation to wash over her, leaving Haley whimpering for more. Then she opened her eyes again and realised they were no longer alone.

"Alex?" Claire gasped in horror.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers