Society 1.3: Modernus Castigatio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now he was rushing to keep up as Mistress Elena strode down the stairs, and turned the corner toward the dungeon. Jesus. He'd really screwed up. And his ass couldn't take much more. His throat couldn't take much more. She had to know that, though. He clung to the hope that she'd be somewhat gentle, but he remembered her admonishment before. And knew she probably wouldn't be.

"Impaler. Squat." Elena's smack to his ass was much harder than his fond little pats had been. Just a little preview of things to come.

Jason had seen this equipment used before, and knew how to mount. His legs trembled as he tucked his hands behind his back and squatted over the bare penetrator. When he saw the size of the dildo she attached to it, he swallowed hard. It was a monster.

Elena guided her toy with brusque directions until he had the wide dildo imbedded in his ass.

"See? Your ass will be able to take anything I shove it in. I'm going to shove a lot of things in your ass." The reminder of her earlier sensual promises didn't sound as warm and inviting. It sounded more like a threat. Jason shook as he mumbled his agreement.

"Stand up. Keep your legs spread."

Jason struggled to stand in the position, his ass full of the incredible dildo. He cramped, and slowed down, but still managed to get to his feet. Mistress Elena expanded the bar as he moved, and the tool remained deeply embedded.

"Hands in front."

Jason's weight shifted when he moved his hands, and he groaned at the new pressure and pain. But he was getting used to the invasion. Which meant something worse was coming. And he was pretty sure he knew what it was.

As the leather cuffs were applied, and attached to the chain that ran through a pulley on the top of the impaler frame, Jason considered the whips, flogs, and crops hanging in a tidy line from gold hooks on the wall. He seriously hoped she'd go for the crop. He knew that he was going to be punished, but he'd really rather not bleed for giving her too much pleasure.

His arms were stretched above him and the chain hooked into place on the side of the frame. Legs spread wide, they were cuffed into place as well. Jason looked down at his body, exposed for punishment, and saw his cock bobbing disobediently with excitement.

"I had not planned on getting quite this far this fast, but you do insist on pushing things, don't you, little one?" Elena asked severely.

"Yes, Mistress," he agreed, his head hung in shame.

Elena stalked to the wall and chose a long, thick riding crop. She swished it a couple of times and nodded in satisfaction. This one would do nicely.

Jason listened to the crop cutting through the air with a whistle, and shuddered. The dildo, he could take. The face and ass fucking with real cocks, he loved. But the crop was not something he'd hoped to earn. Of course, he'd known it was a strong possibility. Most new toys seemed to get it sooner or later, to one degree or another.

"I thought we had gone over this already. You take what you are given. And you are grateful for it. I am your Mistress. I feed your body, and I feed your needs. I give that ass what it longs for. If you had not come to my audition today, you would be sitting in your sad little apartment fondling your cock while you watch me fuck and train my toys on your computer."

Jason nodded, ashamed, and truly penitent now. "Yes, Mistress. I'm so sorry, Mistress. I only wanted to give you pleasure. Please forgive me, Mistress," he begged, eyes lowered to her slippered feet.

Elena paused. She examined his posture. He looked truly terrified. It was ridiculous, really. Everyone knew she wasn't like Mistress Ray. Yes, she used correction methods passed down through generations that included cropping and other disciplines. But she didn't keep pain toys, although they were fun to play with here and there. She'd trained quite a few up for Mistress Ray and other Dom/me's to take over. Her regular toys, though, were not treated nearly as harshly. It was common knowledge, and she was sure that Jason was aware of it as well.

Which meant his terror was not fear of pain, although she was certain he was not looking forward to it. Pain toys were very obvious in their need, and he was showing no signs of that kind of interest. No, he was emotionally afraid. Terrified that she would not forgive him his trespass. Of course, that was silly as well. She'd forgive him. As soon as he'd taken his punishment.

"I will take your motivations into consideration in regards to sentencing. But the fact is, I expressly told you what not to do, and you did it anyway." The results being spectacular, the little angel on her shoulder reminded her. Elena struggled to be fair past her fury at losing control in front of her new toy and her future slave. This was also an issue of loss of face.

Her original fury somewhat abated, Elena considered her new toy carefully. He was waiting for sentencing, struggling with the pain in his burning ass. She decided it would be burning a lot more before the night was over.

"You are not fond of the crop, are you? You watched those videos, but not nearly as often as the anal insertions, soundings, trains, and DP's."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I do like to offer my little ones choices. You may take your punishment by crop, thirty lashes to your cock and balls. Or you may take an all-night torture of your ass and face. Which is your preference?"

Jason's head reeled. His ass couldn't take any more. Could it? It felt warm again. He wiggled experimentally against the massive dildo shoved deep. Maybe he could. He knew he couldn't take a crop on his cock and balls, though. He'd have to, sooner or later. There didn't seem to be any way to completely avoid it. But not thirty lashes.

More importantly, if he took the ass torture, he'd get to be with his Mistress all night, not just for the quick lashes. Maybe she'd finally fuck him. No, no... he hadn't done anything to deserve that treat yet. But still, he'd fantasized about all sorts of ways that she could torture his ass. He bet she had something even better in mind.

"If it please my Mistress, I will take the all-night torture of my ass and face." Jason whispered the words to his turgid cock, and his cheeks flared. That was a sentence he never thought he'd say out loud.

"Very well." Elena was pleased with his choice. She went to the bar and pulled an ice pack out of the refrigerator. Gathering up some other tools, she approached him with a tray and eyed him up and down.

Her new toy was a very big, muscular man. Younger, more fit, and much stronger than her. If she was going to keep control in this relationship, it must be established early, and often.

Jason watched under his hooded eyelids as his Mistress approached him with a towel in her hand wrapped around something unidentifiable. He got the picture quickly when the cold was pressed into his crotch. His cock immediately leaped, and then began to deflate.

His whole body jerked to get away from the cold. The massive dildo in his ass dug deep, and he gasped at the pain before forcing himself to relax. Take it. It was his fault that his cock was erect to begin with. He knew she wanted it soft. She was just taking care of what he was too inept to do. Jason berated himself and relaxed even further into the familiar self-abuse.

Elena held the ice pack to his cock and balls far after they were shriveled and hiding. She watched him shiver from deep in his core and smiled with satisfaction. He wouldn't be getting hard again for a little bit. Long enough.

Jason sighed with relief when the icy towel was pulled away. But his eyes flew open again in alarm as he heard a familiar rattle. He bit his lower lip as his Mistress began buckling a cock cage into place. First around his thighs. Then his cock was drawn through progressively smaller rings until the final one fit tightly under the mushroom of the head of his cut cock. The sight of her tiny fingers pulling his cock into place made it begin to swell. He groaned at that pain.

Elena smirked as she buckled the hip straps into place. "My cock. I've decided you may not play with it for awhile. If Erik gives a very nice report in the morning I might let you use it tomorrow. Or I might not," she warned him.

He nodded and pushed back again another groan. The cage turned him on so much he was leaking pre-come. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now, as long as we are down here, I may as well instruct you on a few of your other duties. All of the dirty towels and used whips, cuffs, dildos, etc, are put into those baskets."

Jason turned his dazed eyes to where she was pointing, and noted the beautifully woven baskets with a nod. "Yes, Mistress."

"The toys can be cleaned down here, but it's usually easier to just take the lot of it up to the laundry room. It is opposite the sitting room. There is leather cleaner up there, as well as toy cleaners and an autoclave. Only steel instruments go in the autoclave," she emphasized severely.

He nodded again and had to hide a smile. He wondered what idiot had decided to put a plastic dildo into an autoclave. He was willing to bet the guy hadn't gotten off with thirty strikes to his cock and balls.

Elena rounded Jason and began lowering the impaler arm. The massive dildo slid out of her boys ass, and she resisted the urge to take a bite out of one of those luscious cheeks. All business. He was still in trouble. And she was eager to see how well he took his punishment.

Once Jason was lowered and uncuffed, he was instructed on how to break down the cuffs and detach the dildo.

"No, don't kneel down to do it. Bend over. I want to make sure you can take what you're about to get."

Jason spread his legs further and stuck his ass straight in the air. He fiddled with the dildo, trying half-heartedly to detach it while his Mistress played with his hole. Her approving little hum made his cock jump and drive against the hard steel of its cage. Gritting his teeth against that pain, he focused again on her vague instructions on how to get the dildo off of its tower.

"Very red. And raw. This is going to hurt, little one. Especially considering the gift you will bring to Erik. Twist the dildo, little one. Then pull up and toward you. There you go. Hand full of cock. You may suck on it like a lollipop while you take it to the basket."

Jason took the "you may" as "you'd better" and quickly began sucking. He took his time crawling to the basket. The cage was uncomfortable, and was also squeezing his balls back between his thighs. He had to crawl spread-eagled. Which eased the pain in his ass, too. He lapped at the dildo that had been drilling his ass as he shuffled forward on one hand and his knees. His own juices and traces of Erik's come that had been embedded deep in his hole flavored the plastic. Sucking the tip of the dildo in his mouth, he regretted that he couldn't fit more in, and went back to lapping and slurping at the sides.

Even with his shuffling, wide-legged crawl, Jason reached the basket much too quickly. He dropped the dildo into the bin after one last long lick, and turned to crawl back to his Mistress.

"Stand. You will need your hands to carry the tray." Elena waved toward the tray, and turned to head for the door.

Jason rushed to jump up, grab the tray, and follow. He was so focused on being at her heels that he didn't even look down to see what the contents of the tray were until they were already out of the dungeon. When he did, he froze for a split second.

The cock sheath was obviously perfectly sized for Erik's cock. The bumps and rounded spikes embedded in the surface scared the hell out of Jason. They looked... mean. But the other object almost sent him to his knees with pain when his cock tried to jump free of its restraints, and was stopped cruelly.

He hurried after his Mistress again, only a half step behind. Whatever she wanted to do to his ass, he'd take it. It was hers to do with as she wished. She could shove anything inside his hole, and he'd take it for her.

Jason repeated that mantra over and over in his mind as he followed his Mistress back up the stairs. She entered his room, and was pleased to find Erik laying on his bed, fingering his asshole and fisting his cock. Erik immediately stopped playing with her property when she showed up. She favored him with a smile that conveyed to him she wasn't concerned about his extracurricular activities. As long as he showed up to work on time and performed.

Erik eyed the tray in Jason's hands as he waited for directions. He couldn't quite see what was on it, but he saw what was under it quite well. Jason's caged cock was straining for release, and Jason looked at least a little happy about it. Or maybe he was pleased by whatever was on the tray.

"Dear Erik, you have been of invaluable assistance to me today. I do hope that you are not too tired to enjoy your gift. My little one requires correction, and you are a wonderful topper, and pain fucker. The sheath should help you hold out for longer. Of course you may come in any hole you wish, and as often as you like."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erik agreed eagerly. He jumped up and slipped the offered sheath over his cock, then buckled it into place around his hips and thighs.

"Please keep in mind that he chose an all-night anal and face torture session rather than thirty strikes to his cock and balls with the crop. So he wants this. And, of course, I do want you to enjoy yourself. As I'm sure you've noticed, I locked up my pretty cock. So I've brought along a dildo gag. You may fuck his face if you need a change of pace from ripping him a new hole."

"Thank you, Mistress. You are very generous." Erik couldn't take his eyes off of his present while Mistress Elena buckled the gag into place. A huge black cock rose up from Jason's mouth, and Erik desperately wanted to straddle his face.

"Keep in mind the cameras. All four corners. Try to get good angles. Turn off the lights when you want sleep, of course, but turn them back on when you use him again. You may tend to his needs, but use the hall bathroom. It's also wired. Oh, and please do piss on him at least once. Have a lovely night, dears."

"Yes, Mistress," the both said at the same time, eyes locked together.

Jason's heart sank when their Mistress walked out of the room. She wasn't even going to bother to torture him herself. Fuck.

***

Erik prowled toward Jason. His cock jutted out proudly, the torture sheath gleaming with the gobs of lube he'd slathered on it.

"Oh, baby, I wish I could do you soft and gentle. I will, some night. But not tonight. Tonight I'm gonna hurt you, baby boy. You're gonna scream for her. Mistress Elena will hear you, all the way at the end of the hall.

Through solid oak doors. She'll hear you screaming, and she'll smile. Maybe she'll even turn on the video feed and watch it in her room. Maybe she'll masturbate while I fuck you raw and she listens to your screams echoing down the hallway. Lay back on the bed. Ass on the edge. Good boy. Grab your ankles."

Jason shook uncontrollably as he eyed the cruel-looking cock sheath aimed at his hole. He gripped his ankles tight and prayed for mercy that he was pretty sure wasn't in the offering. He was right.

Erik slammed into Jason's well-fucked hole. Jason immediately began screaming, his voice muffled by the dildo gag.

"See, that's the problem with the gag. I need to hurt you a lot more for our Mistress to hear you. Stick your ass higher in the air. Take your punishment, toy."

Erik jerked Jason's hips higher into the air and rolled them up. He drove his sheathed cock straight down the channel and grunted in satisfaction when Jason let out a howl of pain that was could be heard on the East Coast.

"Yeah, there we go. That one was good. Let's see if I can get it again." Erik drove back in, but the initial shock was over and Jason's next howl wasn't as loud. Erik pulled the cock out abruptly, which prompted a high squeal.

Erik ordered Jason into Position four with his hands opening his ass cheeks wide. He relubed his ass and checked it for any blood. Satisfied that he hadn't damaged Mistress Elena's property, Erik spread Jason's legs further and rammed the sheath back into his hole. Jason's screaming howl of pain did indeed bring a smile to Mistress Elena's face.

She watched her brand new toy take his punishment like a champion. He didn't break Position, although there were points throughout that first fuck when she was sure he'd crumble. But he managed to tolerate the savage abuse, somehow. Elena was surprised, and pleased.

Pleased with both of the toys, really. Erik had understood her hints very well. This was more than a test for Jason. This was a test for Erik. She was sure that he was well aware of that fact, and probably just as aware of her ultimate plans for Jason.

As she'd said to Jacob, Erik had been bouncing around The Society for too long. Far too good to be an ordinary toy, but too huge and intimidating to be a slave in all but the most powerful of Houses. He'd become a very valuable bargaining chip; traded often and loaned out for returned favors.

Elena was well aware of his value, and knew he was, too. When he'd asked to be released from Master Hudson, his stock had plummeted back to zero. Erik had given up five years of hard work in The Society, his status, and his considerable value, for the chance to be her slave. She knew it was what he wanted, and now she knew how much he was willing to give up for it.

This little time together, Erik topping Jason, would be good for them both. It would build bonds. Elena knew everything about Erik, and was well aware that he was a cuddler. Jason would be well cared for. After he was tortured, as ordered.

Elena pulled out a couple of her favorite dildos and spread a towel out on her bed. She fluffed pillows and arranged everything to her satisfaction. Sighing, she leaned back and grabbed the dildos and lube. It really would be wonderful when her perfect sub was trained up, and could offer her comforts. Like fetching dildos and lube.

As she eased the larger dildo into her ass and the smaller one into her pussy, she watched Erik flip Jason over again. Moaning a little, she arched her back and began playing with the hood of her clit. Jason was not a small man, but Erik had lifted and turned him like he was a child. She was very turned on by that display of strength.

When Erik grabbed Jason's knees and split his legs open wide, Elena bit her lip and groaned. She ground the dildo against her mattress, driving it deeper into her hole as she watched Erik take aim at Jason's ass hanging off the edge of the bed. He slammed in at a new angle, and forced another set of of ear-splitting screams out of Jason. Even muffled, she could hear the tortured pain. But she knew that Jason was aware of the signal. That had been made clear from the beginning. It was universal throughout The Society. "V" meant stop. Her eyes were trained on his fingers, but they didn't even twitch. They just clamped onto his ankles as he lifted his ass higher for more pain.

Her pussy and ass were twitching around the dildos, and aching for a real pounding. She hadn't taken a DP in either hole since her Mama's retinue had come home for Christmas more than six months before. Of course when Mama came home there was always a brief round robin with her being the punch for the slaves and her Daddy. Then a tremendous amount of fun playing with all Mama's toys, who she's known even as a child. Of course they'd never fucked her. Not until she turned 18. Then it was a no-holds-barred orgy on her tender little body. And she'd loved it.

Not all Dom/me's had done it. Most hadn't. But her Mama had insisted that her daughter be raised to understand exactly what it meant to be a toy. Even though she was never passed around to guests, she was used as often and in as many ways as her House decided.