Society 1.3: Modernus Castigatio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. You tell me when you can't take any more. No one will think less of you," Erik soothed gently as he levered his hips back, then rammed the full force of his weight into Jason's ass.

The scream this time was long and wailing. Erik reared back again and again, pile driving Jason's ass until he had been shoved back too far on the bed. Stepping off, he grabbed Jason's hips and twisted him onto his belly. Pulling his ass up into the air, Erik opened his cheeks wide and began seriously raping his hole.

Jason was shoved forward with each pounding thrust, even though Erik was holding his hips tight. Eventually, he had to hold his hands against the headboard to keep his brains from being bashed in. He screamed over and over, the only release for the incredible pain. Rolling his hips back, he cried and laughed behind the ball gag, taking every last inch of the torture sheath deep in his channel. Over and over again.

Time lost all meaning. Jason's ass went numb again. Eventually, his tears slowed, and his screams turned to whimpers. He could only feel the pulling and pushing, but no more individual points of pain. Every muscle in his body went limp, and he was like a rag doll on Erik's ravaging cock.

Erik smiled and pulled out of Jason's twitching hole. The poor guy barely even jerked. Just collapsed into a heap, his ass still sticking out slightly. Erik stood and stretched his legs. He unbuckled the sheath and washed it thoroughly in the attached bath. Leaving it on a towel on the counter to dry, he took a quick shower and rejoined Jason.

He was pretty sure that the new toy was either asleep or comatose. Grinning, he decided to find out which it was. The fun way.

Jason woke up to the sight of Erik's hole swallowing the dildo sticking out of his mouth. He groaned and began fucking him automatically.

"Yeah, that's it. I've been so good to you, fucking you raw. Be good to me. Gimme that sugar," he demanded, and sat down on Jason's face.

Jason drilled Erik's hole until his neck ached. When he began to slow down, Erik quickly rearranged them again; shoving his ass up in the air and demanding a good, hard fuck. Jason spread his ass cheeks wide, and obliged. He rotated the dildo around Erik's hole, rimming him deep as he rammed the cock in and out of that dark passage.

He had a close-up view of every inch of the dildo sliding in and out of Erik. He watched his stretched hole take more, and resisted the urge to slide two fingers in deep. No, taking was what had gotten him into this mess. But what an amazing punishment. Jason was mesmerized by the sight of Erik's slurping, squeezing sphincter.

His cock strained against its restraints again, and Jason moaned, increasing his tempo. C'mon, daddy, he thought. Come for baby boy. Come on my dildo in your clutching ass. Jason wanted to see that powerful body clenching in pleasure. He hoped that Erik would come on his face again, and worked for that gift.

Erik finally pulled off of Jason's dildo and turned around, fisting his cock furiously. Jason was thrilled when he was showered yet again with this amazing topper's come.

"There ya go, baby boy. All glazed up for your Mistress. Rub it in. Smile for the cameras. Good boy," Erik soothed, still shaking slightly from that last incredible orgasm. He cuddled up next to Jason, careful not to block the camera's view. He knew who the star of this show was.

While Jason rubbed the come into his skin languidly, Erik stroked his strong, beautiful body. He tucked his mouth close to Jason's ear, whispering quietly.

"I'm gonna take good care of you. Train you up right. And then you're gonna take good care of me. We'll both take perfect care of Mistress Elena. She'll use us in ways we haven't even dreamed of yet. You're gonna love it, baby boy. The first part of training is hard. Settling in for the long haul of being used. But once you're in that groove... it's incredible. Give up everything to her will. She'll give more back than you can imagine."

Jason nodded solemnly, staring cross-eyed and unseeing at the dildo jutting out from his face. He turned onto his side and felt Erik spoon up behind him. Closing his eyes, he drifted off. His last conscious thought was that he needed to take that sheath up his ass once more.

Erik grinned down at Jason. Poor thing was still dead to the world, even though Erik had already flipped the lights back on and rearranged him with pillows under his hips, his ass pushed high into the air. He lubed up Jason's ass again, humming a marching tune under his breath.

He inspected Jason's hole carefully. It was red and raw; the sphincter gaping and puffy from the repeated abuse. But no blood. He could take one more good pounding. Three in the morning was a good time to wake up with a scream on your lips.

Erik took his time lining up, enjoying the cruelty of the practical joke. He looked up at the camera and grinned as he placed one hand between Jason's shoulder blades, then plunged the torture sheath deep into Jason's abused passage.

Jason did, indeed, wake up screaming. His cock went instantly hard against the rings, and he cried out against that added abuse. But Erik was laughing his ass off as he pounded away, enjoying the hell out of his cruel joke. Jason figured he'd remember this shit. Then he relaxed and smiled. He'd also remember the sweet petting and encouragement.

Erik slapped Jason's ass cheek and laughed again as Jason opened up and raised his hips for more. "Good toy. We'll split you wide again. You numb still, or can I make you scream again?" Erik teased, then drove in at a steep angle.

Jason's gurgling, hoarse cry was answer enough.

"Uh-huh. I'll just fuck you like this for a minute. Stretch out that hole in a new direction. Mistress Elena's gonna be so proud of you. Take it like this a bit longer," Erik encouraged in a gentle, rumbling voice. His kind words were punctuated with cruel thrusts against Jason's raw channel.

Reeling, Jason took everything that Erik doled out. When he was rearranged at the edge of the bed again, Jason grabbed for his ankles, but Erik captured them. He split Jason's legs wide, and plowed back in. The renewed screams were music to his ears. Especially when Jason calmed, and his laughing eyes met Erik's, full of pain and fun.

"That's my baby boy," Erik whispered, then angled them more toward the cameras. He knew that it had to feel like he was ripping Jason's asshole apart, but Jason continued to take his punishment, and laugh with his eyes.

Erik felt another surge of admiration for the young toy who he was certain would be his superior one day. The kid would make a great Lieutenant. He'd never question their Mistress's orders, and would be a cheerful, fun sub. Like Siena, who Erik was very fond of. Everyone was fond of her, for that matter. And everyone would be fond of Jason.

He would do his part as House punch, of course. Erik had heard her plans with Master Jacob. He was well aware that Jason was about to be used as The Society's punch. And Erik was determined to give him a leg up. When Jason was being split wide by cock after cock, he'd be able to look back on this night, and know he could take anything.

Jason continued to perform beautifully. He held Position through several more changes, and screamed when Erik found new ways to torture his hole. After what seemed like hours, Erik pulled out and slapped Jason's ass fondly.

"Well done, baby boy. You can pass out now. I'm gonna go clean this mess up. Sweet dreams."

Smiling behind the dildo gag, Jason collapsed and passed out, his ass still sticking up in the air, face to one side to accommodate the huge cock.

When Erik came back from washing up the sheath, he grinned down at Jason proudly. He'd pounded that ass hard. Harder than he'd pounded anyone since he'd been loaned to Mistress Ray. He supposed he'd probably be pounding a lot more asses soon, since he'd be staying with her for awhile. It was fun, but it wasn't his favorite activity.

Sighing, Erik nestled down beside Jason. He rolled him onto his side, and spooned his raw ass close. The temptation was there to gently slide his cock into that gaping hole. Erik was still hard. He hadn't come during the last session; wanting to give him one last glazing right before he turned Jason back over to Mistress Elena.

He resisted the urge, and stuck with his plan. Mistress Elena had said he could come wherever he wanted, but he knew what she was fond of, and was going to do whatever it took to please her. He also knew that she wanted him to offer her boy comforts. She was that type of Mistress. Like Mistresses Zenith, and Hannah. Both of them let their toys play freely when they weren't doing chores or performing.

Every time Erik had been handed over to Mistress Elena, it was to perfect a skill. She was known also for detecting potential in toys, and exploiting it thoroughly. He'd even heard the other Dom/me's joking reference to her as the "Toy Whisperer".

No disrespect was ever intended. The entire Society was thrilled with her results. Their toys came back to them not only more skilled, but more attentive, and eager to please. And Erik knew why, after his first training session with her.

He'd come to her House about three years back; eager to please. It was a business deal, to him. He knew that her anal training would raise his value by at least $25k. He knew also that a couple of other Dom/me's had been eyeing him, and Mistress Zenith wasn't known for hanging on to her toys for long. He figured he'd get some extra work in, and make his ass more valuable on the market.

Mistress Elena had wasted no time tearing him a new asshole, but in a gentle, encouraging manner. Commiserating with his pain. Reminding of his needs. Challenging him, whispering in his ear how much he pleased her. How proud she was of him.

Erik had never fallen in love with a woman before. Not even as a kid. But he was head over heels in love with Mistress Elena. Her tiny little body, outfitted with a massive dildo, regal and vicious in his hole... It was the most incredibly erotic cocking he'd ever taken. In his more humorous moments he thought it was like being fucked by a fairy.

Her fingers had never stopped stroking him, until she leaned back and encouraged him to fuck himself on her cock while she sipped on a drink. Erik had obeyed. Wildly.

Up until then, he'd always taken the cocks because that was the way to the top. But Mistress Elena wouldn't let that shit slide. He had to worship the cocks in his ass. He hole had to be tight, and still stretch to take the wide and long cocks. She wouldn't accept anything less than devotion. It wasn't enough for him to just to take it. He had to want it.

Incredibly by the time Mistress Elena had finished her drink, he'd come with a dildo in his ass for the first time. Even more incredibly, he'd done it without permission.

He'd been terrified of a punishment, at first. But she'd soothed him and sadly informed him that this would be the end of his training for the day. Then she'd handed him over to her toys for an evening of friendly punishment.

Erik had been surprised at that, too. Her toys had all figured they were pretty transient, and didn't really have a set pecking order. So they all just gathered around for trains and hammed it up for the cameras. They got down and dirty a few times, with some good bukkake and golden shower scenes being shot, but mostly they just fucked and joked around.

Until training time. No one joked then, except for Mistress Elena's little off-the-cuff remarks here and there. He liked that about her, too. All the toys liked her. She pushed their limits, encouraged, praised, and let them play. She was the perfect Mistress.

But everyone knew she was on the prowl, and hadn't found what she was looking for yet. At the time, it had given her House a transient, almost boarding-house feel. She'd sweep in, train them, adore them, lavish them with attention, train more, then sweep off again. Her behavior reinforced the image of a fairy in his mind, especially with her robe flaring out

behind her.

All of her toys at the time had known that they were adored, valuable little baubles for her to play with, and trade away. But every single one of them had also wondered what it would be like to be hers. In a real House. The thought had stuck with Erik.

So when the opportunity came up, he decided to audition for Mistress Elena. It had been a pretty ballsy move, he knew. But he'd had something to prove. He could start at the bottom again. For her. And he'd won.

Erik grinned and gave Jason a tight squeeze. His answering moan was slow and welcoming, as was his half-hearted turning up of his ass. Chuckling, Erik kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. "Not tonight, baby. I have a headache."

Jason's muffled chuckle turned into a snore against the gag. Erik wished he could take it out, but he sighed and gently adjusted it instead. Relaxing against the pillow, he stroked Jason's body as he drifted off to sleep. For the first time in a long time, he felt like he was home.