Society 1.3: Modernus Castigatio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mama retired, and Elena took her place on The Council as the Premier Domme of The Society, Elena felt like it diminished her authority to be used by her own toys. So she never allowed it, and rotated toys often. She'd started looking for Jason a very long time ago.

In the meantime, she established a reputation for training, and practiced her skills often. She adored all of the toys sent to her. So eager, and willing. Desperate, even, for the abuse that she offered. The approval that she showered on them. But always, always, her eye was looking out for him.

Elena raised her gold eyes to the screen as she ground her ass down on the dildo. Erik seemed to have grown bored with drilling for oil and was straddling Jason's face. She smiled when the camera panned in, and got a close-up of Jason spreading Erik's ass cheeks wide. He looked like he was in heaven as he drove the huge dildo up into Erik's hole.

She had to laugh at the split screen. One of the IT guys had obviously taken an interest in the little show. The shots got better; panning over Jason's body, held in perfect Position as he fucked Erik. They focused in on his cock, dripping pre-come from its leaky hole.

Elena wondered if she might have to plug that little hole up. Jason had watched the sounding videos a lot, too. And he had such an incredibly beautiful, straight, long cock. Perfect for a thick probe. She fantasized about all the amazing things that she could do to that lovely tool as she watched it bob and strain against the tight rings.

The camera panned out again, and got a great overall shot of Erik squatting over Jason's face. He was using the iron head of the bed as leverage as he slammed his hole up and down on the dildo jutting from Jason's mouth. Elena grinned. It was a good thing those beds were very sturdy.

Jason peeled his lips back between thrusts. They were getting sore and swollen. He let his teeth take the force of the blows and pushed the dildo deeper into Erik's eager hole. He knew that Erik could take the whole fucking thing. He'd had his arm up Erik's ass to his elbow. Slamming the cock up into his hole farther, he pulled down on Erik's hips, and encouraged him to sit all the way down on his face.

Erik gritted his teeth and rearranged Jason so that the cameras would still get a good shot. Spreading his ass cheeks wide, he faced Jason's chest and started fisting his cock as he rode the dildo hard. He was gonna glaze that chest at least a few more times tonight.

Driving her dildo deeper into her ass, Elena grunted and groaned in pleasure. "Beautiful. They're both just perfect," she whispered.

The two of them together would fill that itch deep in her ass that only her Daddy and her Mama's slaves were able to fill. More would come along that she would elevate to slave. She already had her eye on a few potential candidates. There would be no more auditions for her. She'd found the one that she had been looking for from outside. The rest of her House would come to her well-trained, and ready to take on more sophisticated challenges.

Elena rode the dildos in her holes languidly, settling in for a long show. When Erik finally shot his load over Jason's chest, Elena smiled and let herself climax. It was a comfortable, flowing sort of orgasm. The kind that didn't make her lose her mind.

Chuckling, Elena pulled out her dildos and tossed them into the basket to be washed. She slid a butt plug deep into her ass for comfort and tidied up a bit before snuggling back into bed. She sighed at the memory of that amazing orgasm that her loving, insightful toy had gifted her with. Listening to more muffled screams, Elena watched Erik cocking Jason's asshole once again with the sheath.

She winced, then shrugged and yawned. Her little one seemed to be enjoying himself. And he still hadn't made the signal. If it was too much, Erik would stop. She had absolutely no doubt of that. He knew the rules. Welcome abuse was encouraged. Unwelcome abuse was intolerable.

Yawning again, Elena made sure that everything was still recording on her personal machine before touching the remote for the lights. Her darling new toy's hoarse screams lulled her to sleep.

After Erik had reamed Jason a new asshole, he leaned back on his heels and sighed in satisfaction. Slapping Jason's bulging ball-sack, he stretched and stood, casually slipping his finger through Jason's collar.

"C'mon, pretty boy. I gotta pee." Erik tugged on Jason's collar, but didn't pick up his leash. That was still above his pay grade.

Jason shakily crawled down from the bed and followed meekly behind Erik. Of course he knew what was coming next. He didn't wait to be ordered, and immediately crawled into the shower when Erik opened the door and stepped back.

"Those sweet little co-eds you been fucking ever piss on you, pretty boy?" Erik asked casually as he began to unbuckle the torture sheath.

Jason watched and swallowed hard around the gag. He shook his head, and the dildo waggled comically. Erik grinned as he gripped his cock and aimed it at Jason's face.

"Too bad about the gag. I like pissing in fresh meat's mouth. But maybe that first time should be for our Mistress. She'll train you to swallow it like it's liquid gold. Relax, baby boy. This ain't gonna hurt. Much."

Jason did exactly as directed. He closed his eyes, and relaxed. Erik was right. It didn't hurt. Much. Erik pissed directly on his eyes, and that stung like a bitch. But he held position, and kept his head tilted back for more. It really was too bad about the gag, too. He wished that his mouth was being filled to overflowing.

Erik seemed to have the bladder of an elephant, and kept going forever. He splashed Jason's chest, soaked his hair, and even had a bit left over to dribble straight down the dildo in Jason's mouth. Enough slipped through that Jason got a good taste of his salty refuse. Jason was surprised to find that it wasn't particularly unpleasant.

"See? There you go, baby boy. All covered in piss for our Mistress. Look up at the camera. I know it hurts, but open up those baby blues. They're gonna want a closeup of your blood-shot eyes. Right up there, in the corner. Did you like your first golden shower, pretty boy?"

Jason tried to keep his eyes open past the stinging and tears. He struggled to focus on the dark blob that must be the camera, and knew he must look pretty pitiful. Covered in come, ass juices, spit, lube, and now piss. He was quickly descending into madness. And he loved it.

Nodding for the camera, he tried to voice his appreciation against the gag in his mouth. It was muffled, but his earnest, bloodshot eyes told the tale of submission for all to see. He was a toy.

"Good boy. Let's get you washed up for the next round."

Jason found himself being washed thoroughly, and surprisingly tenderly. Erik propped him up and rinsed out his holes before abandoning him unexpectedly. Jason leaned against the lowest barre in the shower, letting the water pound on his exhausted muscles.

When Erik came back into the bathroom, Jason would have fallen to his knees in thanks, if he wasn't already there. Erik was holding a glass of ice cold liquid. With a straw. At that point, it could have been a glass of poison and Jason would have gulped it down.

Erik loosened the gag just enough for Jason to get a good grip on the straw. There was still some dribbling, but neither of them cared since they were still in the shower. Jason sucked the entire glass down gratefully.

Chuckling, Erik hesitated, then whipped off the gag. "Mistress Elena said I could come in whichever hole I chose," he reminded them both, then began fucking Jason's throat without much ceremony.

Jason had to marvel at himself as he automatically assumed the position that would allow Erik's cock to slide down his throat. A cock sucking toy. With an ass raw from a torture cocking. Jason glanced at the sheath hanging on a hook on the glass door. He was going to have that in his ass again tonight. He knew it.

Erik watched Jason's bloodshot eyes dart to the sheath before refocusing on his cock. "Yup. This is punishment fucking, baby boy. Neither one of us is gonna get much sleep tonight. But the videos will be hot sellers. Especially since you're so new. All those videos from the dungeon. From taking your first cocks in your ass and mouth to taking a punishment fuck with a torture sheath. In one night. Pretty fucking impressive. And you even asked for it. Betcha didn't know what you were getting into, did ya, pretty boy?" Erik teased as he worked the lather up in Jason's throat and mouth.

He reached over and turned off the water so that he could glaze Jason's chest again. He angled them for the best camera shot and went to town on his throat.

Jason took it. He knew what was expected of him now. When Erik fish-hooked his lips open wider, Jason allowed the gagging spit to flow down his chin and neck, then onto his chest. He clenched his fists tightly behind his back, wanting badly to shove three fingers up Erik's asshole. Shoving his chest out instead, he showed off the glazing for the cameras as Erik continued to fuck spit and precome out of his wide-open throat.

"There we go. Nice little show. Now swallow my come." Erik shoved his cock deep into Jason's throat and deposited several shots of thick come straight down his gullet.

Erik pulled his cock out of Jason's throat quickly, even though it was almost too beautiful of a hole to leave. He sprayed more come onto his face and chest, then stepped back for a good look at his handiwork.

Jason swayed without Erik's hands gripping his hair and hooking his mouth into place. His mouth remained open, and the glob of come was slowly dripping down his cheek, closer to his lips.

Grinning at the sight of Jason's punch-drunk expression, Erik resisted the urge to kiss him and rubbed the glob of come all over his face instead. "There you go, baby boy. Smile for the camera. Tell your Mistress how grateful you are."

They both knew that their Mistress was probably asleep by now. But she would definitely watch the recordings later. She'd made that clear. Jason lifted his weary eyes to the camera. As exhausted as he was, he still found the excitement. He was covered in spit and come again, and they hadn't even made it out of the shower yet. His eyes showed that flicker of pride. He was a toy. Her toy. In deep shit right now, true, but taking his punishment right.

"Thank you, Mistress, for giving me this opportunity to prove my obedience. I will take my generous punishment. Thank you, Erik, for punishing me for our Mistress."

"Pretty words from a very pretty boy. Mistress Elena will like that. C'mon. I'm gonna split you once more before I tuck you in for a nap. Wish we had a few more toys around. We'd run a train on you that would have you screaming down the roof. You'd love it."

While Erik chatted about passing him around, he grabbed the dildo gag and gave it a thorough wash. Jason watched in a daze, and opened his mouth obediently when approached. Erik buckled the gag back into place and tugged at Jason's collar before heading out the bathroom door. Jason followed on autopilot.

"Especially when me and Greg get together. He's about as big as me. Great cock sucker, too. Put him and me together, we're wider than Master John. We've tried to DP a couple guys. Miguel almost took us, but couldn't make it. Greg just barely got his head in over me."

Jason listened dazedly. He knew the men that Erik was talking about, and was astounded that anyone would even try. He'd certainly never seen that on one of the videos. Erik leaned against the wall as he chatted, eyeing Jason's shivering body.

"Edward took Greg's head and me, but couldn't get much further than that. He bounced up and down and worked it like a champ, but he just hasn't been stretched enough. You know Mistress Elena's gonna want us to be able to take Master John. He's fucking huge. Don't let the face fool ya. There's a monstrous cock hiding under that robe. Plus, and this was way before my time, so don't quote me, but I've heard that Mistress Elena's family has a reputation of excellence in anal play to uphold. All kinds of play, really, but a serious focus on anal play."

Erik watched Jason carefully. He wondered how much of this was sinking in. The kid was probably in a bit of shock, and should be in the warm room with the fire. But this was the only spot where their conversation wasn't being recorded. Not that he was ashamed of anything he was saying, but he wanted Jason to know that he could be frank. Just the two of us toys.

Jason raised his bloodshot, weary eyes and nodded. Yeah, he got it that he was going to be fucked senseless. He just didn't expect it to all happen at once.

"I was in the military. Sergeant. Before the repeal of DADT. Kinda sucked for my non-existent love life. But ass tends to find its way to a cock like mine," Erik grinned cockily.

Jason had to chuckle, and relaxed a bit as he nodded. He could see the attraction.

"But I finally decided not to re-up. I went batshit crazy on the internet, found every hot gay bar in LA, and whored around for about three years. Which was how long it took before I got my first audition in The Society. I was pretty cocky, kid. And I was not used to being the punch, either. come sucker? You kidding me?" Erik faked a shudder and winked, laughing at the inexperienced newbie he'd been.

"But you're holding up like a champ. I don't think I could've taken the fuckings you've taken tonight. I gotta keep ripping that ass open, you know. But just a couple more times. I'll fuck your face a bit more, too. Just keep doing what your doing. Hold Position, keep your holes open, and scream on cue. You don't gotta scream as loud, if it's hurting your throat. Mistress Elena's asleep now. I won't dig in as deep, neither. Hang in there, kid. I'll give you a sweet fuck once your hole's recovered, 'kay?"

Jason stared into Erik's compassionate eyes and felt tears well in his own. He ducked his head and nodded, the dildo tapping twice against his chest as if to remind him of his status. Toy. Barely promoted to come sucker before quickly earning the punishment of an all-night anal and face fuck. And it was probably only about midnight.

But he'd gotten almost no sleep the night before, and it had been an amazingly long and traumatic day. He swallowed against the tears, but they fell anyway, and his shoulders sagged.

Erik sighed and knelt next to Jason. "I know, kid. That first step is a doozy, huh? But I got a secret to tell you. Mistress Elena ain't gonna let you go. She's already half in love with you, boy. I've never seen her look at a toy like that. Never. And you sent her through the roof. In front of me. Bad strategy, by the way. If you're gonna make a Dom/me swoon, do it in private," he advised cheerily.

Jason choked and chuckled as he peeked over at Erik. Yeah. Learned that one. Thanks, his eyes said clearly.

Erik was cheered by the little smile and gave Jason a half-hug. "Just hang in there, baby boy. You pissed her off, sure, but I think it was in a good way. Now you get an opportunity to prove exactly how amazing you are. She'll be totally impressed, and you'll come out of this smelling like roses. And come," Erik teased with a little jab to Jason's shoulder.

"You go on now, sweetheart. Go get in position and relax for a second or two. I'm gonna clean up the sheath. Take some deep breaths." Erik squeezed him with another half-bear hug before patting his ass lightly.

Doing as he was bidden, Jason crawled down the hallway, and had a moment of surrealism. Here he was, in the middle of a massive mansion, crawling back to the bed where he would be sexually abused for hours. Willingly. He knew that he could stop it. Just give the signal, and it will all stop. Just tell them he wanted to be released, and he would be. He knew he could. They knew he could.

Which made it all the more seductive, he realized. Everyone knew that he was here because he wanted this. They knew what he'd watched, and they knew how far he was willing to go. Even more than he did. Jason wanted to be stretched. Challenged. Fucked raw while being praised for his ability to withstand the torture.

He crawled onto the bed and laid on his back, legs spread and arms stretched over his head, gripping the iron bars of the headboard. Waiting for more torture.

Erik entered the room, cheerfully buckling the cleaned sheath back into place. He took in Jason's stoic expression. Walking closer, he lifted one knee to the bed and grinned. "Hey, baby boy, don't look so sad. You can take your fucking with a frown or a smile. That's on you," he advised with a philosophical shrug.

Jason laughed behind his gag. He figured someone should put that on a motivational poster. His old boss should have one in her office. Almost breaking Position, Jason sputtered against the gag and tried to shake the image out of his head.

But it was embedded, and he was suddenly rolling laughing at the vivid image. His prune of a boss, sitting stiffly at her desk with a severe frown on her face. Behind her, a huge poster of the scene in this room. Him in Position Eight, dildo sticking out of his mouth, legs spread wide and cock caged. Erik casually buckling on a torture sheath. Stark white words underneath. "You can take your fucking with a frown or a smile. That's on you."

Erik watched Jason roll around with laughter before calming back into Position. Grinning, he knelt between Jason's spread legs and pushed his ankles up over his shoulders. "Some day you're gonna tell me what had you so tickled. Meantime, it looks like you decided to take it with a smile," Erik noted invitingly as he spread Jason's ass cheeks.

Jason nodded to both comments, and relaxed into the inevitable. The bumps didn't seem as bad this time. Maybe his passage was numbed from all the abuse. Maybe the laughter helped. But it didn't hurt as bad, and Jason raised his hips for more.

Erik groaned and rose over him, tucking his head close to Jason's ear.

"I wanna make love to you, sweetheart. I want you to wrap your legs around me while I sink my cock deep into your hole. I wanna bareback you, and feel that sweet little ass suck me. But I can't do that for you tonight, baby boy. I gotta make you scream some more. Tell me you want that. Tell me you want me to make you scream yourself hoarse. I can fuck you raw for our Mistress, but I gotta know you want it," Erik begged him quietly.

Jason groaned at the invasion in his hole. His eyes met Erik's, and he saw in them a deep need. Erik wasn't a cruel man. He had to know that his partner was able to take the abuse, and wanted it.

Nodding, Jason bucked his hips against the sheath. He conveyed with his eyes exactly how much he needed this pain. And how much he needed to overcome it. With a smile. The image of his boss and the motivational poster put a sparkle into Jason's eye that Erik immediately responded to.

"Thank you, baby boy. I'll fuck you raw. You'll scream so loud you'll lose your voice. Mistress Elena will be so proud of us. Grab your ankles. Ass in the air. That's my baby."

Jason clung to Erik's encouraging words, and smiling eyes. Gripping his ankles tight, he shoved his ass high into the air and took the entire sheath deep. He screamed as he held Erik's laughing gaze.

"Almost, baby boy. I know you can do better. Let's get you over to the edge. More leverage," Erik advised him cheerily, and dragged Jason's ass to the edge of the bed. He leaned over him and grinned into Jason's pain-filled, but still smiling eyes.

"You ready, hon?"

Jason nodded and pushed his ass higher into the air again, digging the sheath deep into his passage.

"You remember the signal?"

Jason nodded again frantically and bucked against the pain in his ass, rolling his eyes at Erik's concern when he knew for a fact that the man was about to turn his asshole to hamburger.