Modified Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the whole restaurant watching, Natalie led Julia onto the floor, while the trio played a version of 'Let there be love', and as they shuffled round in that slightly embarrassed British Way, they were applauded as they finished and returned to their seats.

At this point it struck everyone at the table that Jack had known both plans all along! So to a chorus of being told he was a sneaky so and so, he conceded that he'd known all about it. "So that trip into the shop to buy a laptop, that was just to get me out of the way?" Jack nodded.

"Expensive diversion, but I kind of needed a new one anyway. Now we can stay for desert, or Jerry our driver can take us out to the lake and we can watch the fireworks from Disney." The latter received an enthusiastic reception, and after thanking the restaurant for everything (and generously tipping) they left in the car, with a fresh bottle of champagne in the bucket and headed out o the lakeside. They got out the car, lifted their glasses and toasted to the happy couple as the sky burst alight with colour and brightness.

Just as the show finished Laura took him aside. "You kept your promise Jack. Let's see about phase 2 when your ready, but for now let's all enjoy this amazing evening." She kissed him long on the lips, and took him by the hand into the car. They were soon joined by the rest and before hey knew it they were back at the villa.

Natalie and Julia held hands and went upstairs, the picture of happiness and contentment. Debbie and Laura made noises about not wanting to be late for their first day at work, and Jack himself knew he faced a long day at the facility, so for the first time in a while, he headed off to bed alone, but very pleased with an evening that resulted in such a great outcome.

He changed into shirts and a tee shirt, and went out onto the landing to check on his guests, but apart from gentle noises of passion coming from the happy couple's room, it was all quiet. He contemplated knocking on the door of Debbie and Laura, but decided against it, so returned to his room and turned out the lights.

It had been a very good day.

*Tuesday*

Jack woke to the sound of a gentle alarm on his phone. He took a deep breath and perhaps for the first time since he arrived in Florida, felt uneasy about being a glorified well paid lab rat, but that was the choice he made and realised he had to face up to it. He got up, and could hear noise coming from the adjacent rooms, as the rest of the house got ready for their first day at the test facility. He was almost oblivious to the firm erection he was sporting, almost, perhaps as a consequence of having no release the day before. In the shower, he almost absentmindedly stroked his cock, but had decided he wanted to save himself for whatever the pharmaceutical company would want from him that day.

After dressing he headed downstairs and found his nurse companions fussing over some orange juice and pancakes, which they cheerfully served up to him as an unstated good luck gesture for the day ahead. They would be collected that morning around 8:30, so still had time. They were both dressed professionally in a way that people do when they go to a new place of the work for the first time. As the clock ticked on, Natalie and Julia appeared hand in hand, their rings sparkling in the bright morning sunshine. They looked to be very happy and very much in love, and Jack felt good about his sneaky role in making the previous day happen.

Over coffee, Natalie sat beside him and discussed the day ahead. "We will start with a discussion of the plan of the next two weeks activities Jack, just to make sure they're playing to the agreement. Once that's done I'll be an observer for the day, but won't be looking over your shoulder all the time. Julia will be my eyes and ears for most of it, and I know that you trust her so I've no concerns there. How are you feeling?"

"A bit nervous, and wondering quite what I've got waiting for me, but I'll be okay I reckon. I know all of you will be looking out for me." At this the three other women simply looked and nodded, with Laura giving him a reassuring smile. Before long the minivan arrived to take them all to the facility, which took around 30 minutes in the morning traffic.

They pulled up outside a large building with mirrored windows obscuring any view inside. They were met by a young Asian woman who introduced herself as Soo Yung, and brought everyone into the lobby. Jack noted the double security doors and a pair of uniformed security personnel, each sporting a very obvious side arm. This was serious business. Temporary passes were issued, with a stop for a photo ID to take place later that morning.

Debbie and Laura were met by a tall Hispanic looking man in a lab coat who introduced himself as Dr Alvarez, and led them away to begin their orientation. Jack reminded himself that his friends were here to do a job too, and gave a wave as they went off to another part of the building. As they waited, he finally saw a familiar face as Scarlett strode across the floor, smiling as she extended her hand and gave a firm shake. "Wonderful to see you here Jack, I trust everything has been satisfactory with your arrangements?"

Before Jack could answer, Natalie interjected to confirm that "to date", arrangements had been in line with the agreement. Whilst Scarlett was clearly irritated, she knew Natalie was entirely within her rights in the agreement so forced a smile.

"I'm so pleased to hear that. Today will be all about establishing some data Jack, so there will be lots of tests to see how you are relative to the information we captured during your hospital stay. So can we start that now, and later on once we have some scans and samples taken, we'll talk about our approach to the next few weeks and what we will be asking of you."

Soo Yung led Natalie and Julia to the office they would be using during their stay, while Scarlett invited Jack to follow her to the clinical part of the building. He changed into a surgical gown, and then was taken through a battery of blood samples, scans and X-rays. All through this he had either Debbie or Laura with him, and seeing them in scrubs once more was a deja vu moment for him.

Jack knew a semen sample would be asked for at some point, so he was unsurprised when the young American nurse whispered to Debbie when it was required. She stepped out of the room to leave them alone, although Jack was certain they were still being observed.

"Measurement time big fella. Then fill one of these for me." Debbie held up a familiar looking specimen jar. Jack's mind went back to the previous day by the pool where he'd finger fucked Debbie to a very nice orgasm, and his cock filled and twitched as the memory played in his head. Debbie did her professional duties, observing his erect cock was still the same 11" as when Mary had checked it almost a week before. She ran a finger lightly along the length of the engorged member, which made Jack shiver with excitement.

She handed him the jar, and taking a clipboard and stopwatch in hand, invited Jack to commence. She was acutely aware of the faceless individuals through the one way mirror, but nonetheless was feeling very aroused herself. Her nipples pressed hard against the neat fitting top, making two obvious shapes for Jack to enjoy. Her panties were soaked with her juices, yet all she could do was watch Jack stroke his cock while what she wanted to do was to slide all the way inside her so she could take care of her raging desire.

Jack knew Debbie was really turned on, her nipples showing what the sweet smell in the room already told him. She was horny as fuck and needed to take care of herself, preferably with his cock. But in a lab and under observation, that wasn't going to happen, but the look in their eyes made sure that Debbie knew she would get the fuck she deserved later on. Jack was in the middle of a greatest hits compilation of Debbie orgasms when his cock could take no more and spurted into the waiting jar. It had a significant volume, and Debbie noted the details and left the room, leaving Jack to wipe himself clean.

The group reconvened over a bite of lunch in the facility's cafeteria, with the conversation focussing around their morning experience. Jack & Debbie said little, but her hand rested on his thigh making her intentions for later quite clear. Natalie was fairly quiet, but appeared concerned over Jack who was obviously not quite himself.

Next up was the discussion about the plan with Scarlett, and Natalie was going nowhere but by his side for that. Scarlett laid out the test plan for them, which included weekly repeats of what had happened this morning with the battery of tests and scans.

"Part of what we want to do will be to take a tiny tissue sample to do DNA sequencing and compare that to the sample taken during the original procedure. We would do that under local anaesthetic with an arthroscopic instrument, so minimal intrusion." That had been expected and was specifically mentioned in the agreement.

Scarlett paused before continuing. "Jack we need to further investigate the effect you have on the women you interact with. Since the procedure your sexual encounters have been, and I hope you don't mind me saying so, almost unbelievable. How does a middle aged man suddenly acquire the ability to seduce and have sex with almost any woman he wants?"

"We need to test a hypothesis that would check for physical changes to the environment around you when you are with someone you are attracted to. That would essentially involve placing you in a sealed environment with detection equipment, and introduce subjects to you to see what changes."

Natalie paused, scribbling some notes then responded. "So your hypothesis is that Jack emits some sort of aura or physical effect that causes women to desire him? So introducing subjects, that's a polite way of saying you'll bring woman into a sealed room to see if he arouses them just by his presence?" Jack hadn't thought of it that way, but when Natalie explained it that way, she seemed to have distilled it down to its essence.

"Crudely put but yes. We will have control subjects and then we will see Jack's reaction to them and to others who he might find attractive. We've done this procedure on 175 men to date, and only Jack exhibited such substantial penis growth. On its own that would be significant and worthy of testing, but we know, I know the effect he has on women. We need to know more." That momentary slip by Scarlett, combined with the strong sweet smell in the room told him what he suspected from their previous meetings - Scarlett wanted to fuck him, and he was interested in fucking her.

Jack wondered if he could turn it up a notch...could he control his 'aura' and amplify on demand? He focused on Scarlett, her blouse buttons open enough to show the swell of her breasts. Jack felt his cock start to swell as he imagined seeing how tight her ass would be given her fitness hobbies, and imagined taking her doggie style on the desk. His cock firmed up quickly and he was thankful he'd changed out of the surgical gown or else his erection would be obviously on show now.

Scarlett could feel her blood rush, and was suddenly acutely aware of Jack's presence and unhindered interest in her. After he'd departed for the US her libido took a day or so to return to normal, but she hadn't seen him for a week, and right now it took all of her self control to avoid ripping off her clothes and pouncing on him. Her pussy gushed with anticipation, her nipples were achingly firm and made a mockery of her bra as they pressed against her blouse.

"Are you okay Scarlett, you seem a little flushed?" Jack poured a glass of water for her, which she took and gulped down, her body betraying any sense of propriety in the moment. Natalie, whilst being aware of the heat in the room, however was not similarly affected.

Natalie placed her hand on Jack's lap and squeezed his cock gently to let him know she was aware of what was going on. "I'm going to suggest we take a small break and get some fresh air now, and to let us discuss this request. Is that okay Scarlett?" The redhead nodded and opened the door to the office to let them exit. She marched down the corridor to the rest rooms, and locked them shut after she was inside. She splashed water on her face, but her pussy demanded attention and she stripped naked, her clothes strewn over the floor as she urgently and vigorously masturbated.

Outside in the gardens of the building, Natalie walked Jack to a bench and they sat down having picked up water bottles on the way. She turned to look at her client and friend. "What did you do in there Jack?" Her tone was quizzical rather than accusatory. "You just turned that woman into a quivering pile of sexual desire, and I watched it happen. It felt like someone flicked a switch and she was lost in her lust."

He knew Natalie trusted him, and he completely trusted her. "I didn't like the way she was treating us in there Nat. So I kind of just focussed on her, let my sexual thoughts about her come to a head and we both got very turned on. You felt how hard I was, you saw what happened to her. I've never done anything like that before, it was really strange. Are you okay?" He suddenly became aware that he might have done something to hurt his friend.

"It was kind of hot watching her come to the boil in that room, but no, I'm not suddenly reduced to needing you to fuck me." There was a long pause. "I'd be careful about doing anything like that again though, too many questions needing answers. I do know that I'm not going anywhere until you're on a plane back home though. I don't trust these pharma bastards as far as I can throw them." The expletive jarred Jack as he'd never heard Natalie speak that way. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Natalie led him back to the office.

They waited for a further 10 minutes before Scarlett and a male assistant returned to the room. She positively glowed, her body exhibiting classic post orgasmic signs and was just a little less poised than she had been earlier in the day. She seemed to be collecting herself when Natalie spoke up.

"Your request for these tests is conditionally approved. We will permit a maximum of 6 such test sessions of no more than 2 hours each to be conducted a minimum of 3 calendar days apart. I will remain with my client for the duration of his stay here and have direct supervision of all tests, and access will be granted for weekly independent medical check ups. No proprietary information will be disclosed. Is that acceptable?" Natalie dazzled once again and Jack realised how lucky he'd been to have her with him.

Scarlett took a moment then confirmed agreement. She said they would need a couple of days to set up the test lab, and that Jack would only be required to attend a therapy session on the next day to compare to his results back in the UK. The assistant showed them back to the lobby where Julia, Debbie and Laura were waiting, and before long a van showed up to take them back to the villa.

Little was said in the van and soon enough they were back home. Once the door was closed, Jack ushered them into the lounge are and sat down. "I need to tell you something that happened today, and it has a definite bearing on what's been going on since the procedure. You all deserve to know."

He was surrounded by concerned faces as he slowly and carefully explained what happened in the office with Scarlett. "That's bad enough, and it was a loss of control that I really regret. But what if I've been doing that subconsciously with all of you? What if I'm somehow manipulating you into some robotic sex slaves instead of my friends?" He was close to tears, and the tension was through the roof.

"Bitch had it coming Jack." Only Debbie could say that and had the room burst into laughter. "Seriously though, I've done nothing that I haven't wanted to do. You've got a lovely cock, but you don't reduce me to a horny robot with it. You need to know I'm having the time of my bloody life with you and these women. It might end tomorrow, or years down the line, but right now I'm doing exactly what I want to do, with whom I want to do it with."

"I was in that little room with you when this all happened Jack, and it did not affect me the same way. Whatever happened seemed to be part of a conscious effort on your part." Natalie went to explain in a little more detail what she had observed and the others though interested, were not suddenly looking at Jack like he was a monster. "I can't and won't speak for anyone else here, but my obligations as your lawyer finished back in the UK. I'm here as your friend, and no-one is making me stay here."

The others echoed the sentiment, and for now it seemed to relive Jack of an immediate worry. It was late afternoon and the sun still shone, so a suggestion to go finish the day by the pool got an enthusiastic welcome. As Debbie passed by him, she whispered "you still owe me one from earlier today, but not right now hot stuff. Let the dust settle on the day then you can have me any way you want."

Later as they relaxed in the pool observing the sun dipping lower in the sky, Natalie explained that she would be staying which brought smiles to the group. Her and Julia's rings sparkled and the mood lifted enough to bring laughter and a discussion on ordering in. It seemed no one was in the mood to go out to eat, so they ordered some Chinese food, and ate that beside the pool. They made tentative plans to go to one of the theme parks the day after Jack had completed his appointment with the therapist, but tomorrow would be a lazy day for most of the group.

Natalie and Julia made their excuses and went upstairs. Laura came up to him, and he was aware he hadn't seen her for most of that day, he hugged her closely and she felt him swell against her bikini bottoms. "I'm very fond of you Jack, so don't let anything that's happened today get in the way of our beautiful friendship. With benefits." She smiled and kissed him then left Debbie and he alone, loading the dishwasher and making small talk.

"You not in the mood now Jack?" Debbie had a tee shirt that was at least one size too small for her formidable bosom, and her nipples had no difficulty and peeking through the material. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his room. Peeling off the shirt, her large breasts bounced and her nipples looked as erect as Jack could ever recall, though the air conditioning might be part of the reason for that.

"I want you more than anything right now Debbie, but let's be absolutely clear, no means no and you can say that at any time." She smiled back.

"I know that. But yes also means yes, and right now, all I want to do is feel you inside me. I've been wanting you all bloody day, and I'm still a little miffed you didn't fuck me when you fingered me by the pool yesterday. You owe me an epic session, and I'm going to make sure you give me one."

He stepped in close and kissed her with a passion that surprised himself, and she responded in kind. His hands squeezed her bum cheeks, causing her to moan into his mouth. He slipped down her body, pausing to suck on each nipple, rolling it between his teeth and causing noises of pleasure that Jack recognised well. He placed a finger inside the bikini and slipped it off her hips, and she stepped out of it, her pussy glistened with her juices clearly already flowing. Debbie placed a hand on his head and pulled him close, Jack's tongue exploring the her lips and slipping briefly inside her pussy. That got an appreciative moan, so he spent time tongue fucking her, alternating a finger while he sucked on her swollen clit.

"This is fucking brilliant, but I need your cock inside me now." She lay on the bed and he quickly stripped, his erect cock springing with intent as he took off his shorts. Debbie looked greedily at his appendage, and spread her legs wide as he slid inside. Her pussy was wet but still fell tight around him, and he slipped slowly to the hilt. She pulled him close, and they hungrily kissed each other as he started to slide in and out to give her the fucking she wanted and deserved. With each deliberate downward thrust, she matched with an energetic flex of her hips, their bodies smashing together in a dance of passion.